The Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

Anton now flipped her onto her back, keeping his fingers inserted and his tongue returned to her clitoris. Her groans became truly ecstatic from the combined pleasures. Anton's tongue worked hard on her clitoris and his fingers worked vigorously in her bowel. Kristina's previous orgasms had been wonderful, but the paled into insignificance compared to the physical symphony which now exploded.

Anton let her recover then shifted back to the doggy position, crouching over her. She felt his knob nudge, but she was dilated from his fingers and it slid in easily. Anton was slow and careful for a few minutes but he had done his preparations well and was able to slid in to the hilt of his cock.

"Is it all right flower?"

He was pleasantly surprised to hear a genuine groan of pleasure. Kristina now felt comfortable, knowing she had taken his cock right in and it hadn't hurt.

As before Anton made sure that Kristina came first and she became an eager and willing participant. She was anally fucked in every position imaginable and some she hadn't imagined. Anton became more vigorous and held her hips tightly as he grunted and thrashed into her buttocks with his loins and spanked them with his hands. Kristina moaned with pleasure. He gabbed her hair and pulled her face up so the camera could see her expressions.

After 15 minutes he pulled out and Kristina was relieved as her ass was getting tired and her previously virginal bowel was getting sore from the unaccustomed hammering. But it was just to put more lubricant on his cock and he returned to his task with even greater enthusiasm. After another 10 minutes Kristina lay on her side and her groans were more pain than pleasure as he built his tempo higher. Then Anton's fingers returned to her clitoris and suddenly, God, another orgasm, she couldn't believe it. Anton's grunts became more frenzied and she heard him roar as he thrust deeply. She realized he had come in her ass.

Anton lay on his back panting and groaning but directed Kristina to suck his cock clean.

Anton smiled at he and gave her a hug. Kristina snuggled in and gave his balls a gentle squeeze and enjoyed his kisses. She would have liked to have stayed like that for longer but Anton stood up and directed her to the shower.

When Kristina finished dressing she joined Olga and Anton in the main room. They were having a discussion. Olga pointed to a pile of dollar notes and the legal agreement and Kristina signed it without hesitation and put the money in her purse.

"Don't you want to count it?" asked Anton.

"I think I can trust you, Johnny Depp." This brought a laugh from Anton and a puzzled look from Olga. Kristina was really keen to know what they thought of her screen test, but remembered that Anton had told her he was sending it to his directors to get their opinion.

"Thank you Kristina. We will let you know." She realized she was being dismissed and left the suite.

The next day Kristina received a call from Olga asking her to return as they needed more photos. She thought this was encouraging and now was relaxed with the prospect of flaunting her pussy.

However she wasn't asked to strip but was told by Anton to try on some clothes after Olga had skilfully applied make-up on her face. They were the most beautiful clothes Kristina had ever worn. She was puzzled but posed as requested as he took hundreds of shots. She did have to pose wearing just bikini briefs and high heels, but not in the provocative positions of the previous time. By now she was totally relaxed showing her breasts and Olga saw how the camera liked her.

Again she was dismissed but three days later was invited to return again.

"Kristina," said Anton, "my directors have had a look at your test. They think you are very promising, but want you to do another test."

Kristina nodded. She wouldn't mind, with Anton again.

"This time with Boris and Josef."

Two tall and powerfully built men came into the room. They were good looking and smiled at her. Josef gave her some flowers and Boris kissed her cheek. "Hi Kristina, Anton said you are a stunner. He's right."

Anton continued. "We want you to do a double play with Boris and Josef. Both at the same time. Fucking your pussy and ass at the same time."

Kristina felt a chill in her stomach.

"Now this time also we need camera men to get the quality we need." He directed her into the bedroom where three camera men were with their cameras and lights. They smiled at her in a friendly manner.

Kristina felt worse. Two men at the same time and in front of all these others. Josef and Boris took off their clothes and Kristina was frightened. Their cocks were huge. Bigger than the dildo Olga had given her to practice oral sex.

Kristina looked around the room. Anton was talking to the camera men, discussing the lighting. Boris and Josef were studying porn magazines and she saw their erections rising. They were enormous. Olga handed her a tube of gel.

"You'd better put a lot of this in your ass Kristina, those two big cocks will take a bit of getting used to. Now, it's time for you to take off your clothes."

Kristina stood transfixed with fear. The double penetration sounded terrible, especially with those enormous cocks. Just doing it in this matter of fact way with all these people in the room. She nervously took off her clothes and saw Boris' and Josef's admiring looks.

Boris lay on his back, his enormous erection was vertical.

"Kristina, please kneel down and give Boris one of your lovely blow jobs," said Anton.

Reluctantly she did so. This was nothing like the fun she had had with Anton. There was no build-up at all. Just straight into it. Boris' cock was much much bigger than Anton's and she was only able to get half of it into her mouth. Boris put his hand on her head to push her down but heard Anton's cough and saw him shake his head.

Kristina felt some hands move her buttocks.

"Put your ass higher, Josef wants to put his cock in it."

Although Kristina had followed Olga's advice and had lubricated herself, the huge head of Josef's erection didn't just slide in the way Anton's had done. She felt Josef's hands on her hips and felt him push quite firmly. His knob went in and she felt a splitting agony in her anus. She gave a squeal of pain and stood up.

Olga came and put and arm around her. "Just take your time Kristina."

Kristina looked around the room. Boris and Josef were looking at her with concerned expressions, Anton's face was tender and the camera men had all turned away. She glanced at Josef's and Boris' erections and knew she would never be able to take them both at the same time. But more than that, she didn't want to. She realized her body wasn't meant for this. Sex was an intimate thing. Doing it mechanically with two or more men, with more watching, now that she was actually doing it, it seemed so wrong. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Anton. I can't do it."

"You'll soon get used to big cocks like theirs."

"No, it's more than that. I don't want to do it. I'm so sorry, I've wasted your time. I'll give you back your money."

Anton came over, put an arm around her shoulders and led her from the bedroom.

"Kristina, beautiful flower, thank you for efforts. This really was a test for you. Olga and I both felt that hard-core porn wasn't really right for you. But we wanted you to see for yourself."

She nodded, still crying. There went her dreams of escaping from Moscow.

"Your first test was perfect. You were so sexy and exciting, but you are an intimate lover, not an exhibitionist."

In her heart Kristina knew this was true and she nodded, her eyes misty with tears. Then Anton gave her a hug.

"But I do have an alternative which may suit you." He drew an envelope from his briefcase.

"I have shown the photos of you, wearing clothes, to one of New York's top modeling agencies. They liked what they saw and will give you a six month trial contract. Don't worry too much about the "trial", I know they are very keen. They want you over there in three weeks time and they want you to lose 5 kilograms. And to work hard on your English."

Kristina couldn't believe what she was hearing. She opened the envelope and saw airline tickets and a contract which Olga explained. She went over to Anton and held him in a tight hug.

"You are such a lovely man, Johnny Depp. How can I ever thank you? Look, I'll get you your money." She went towards her purse, but Anton shook his head.

"No, you did everything required in the agreements. A deal is a deal. In fact I have a small present for you." He handed her a small parcel.

"You can open it."

Kristina did so and saw a DVD. She looked at the label. "Kristina's Screen Debut" and there was a photo on the cover of her in that doggy position on the sofa. Her heart sank. These would be going all over the internet. What would her mother and friends think? Surely the modeling agency would fire her?

"Read the note," said Anton.

Kristina read, "Beautiful flower, this is the only copy of all your screen tests. I haven't kept a copy and it hasn't gone on the internet. Wouldn't be right for a world famous model. Treasure it and be proud, you were wonderful."

This wasn't completely true. He had kept one shot of Kristina in the doggy position with her radiant smile and her pussy and anus winking at him. But he would never show it to anyone.

This brought another hug and tears, but this time, not tears of pain, but tears of joy. Anton liked the feeling of her still naked body against him and started to slip his fingers between her buttocks. Then he changed his mind. "Olga and I have work to do. Please get dressed."

"Well, that was an expensive fuck for you," said Olga to Anton after Kristina had left.

"I guess. But allow me my follies. And perhaps there will be some ongoing benefits."

"It seems a pity to have brought Boris and Josef here and not to use those lovely cocks."

Anton kissed her. "Go for it Olga. I'm sure you will make their days."

Anton was right about future benefits. For the next 10 years, every three months or so, he received a phone call from a world famous model.

"Hi there Johnny Depp. Do you want to watch a really good porno video? The male star looks like he's a fantastic fuck."

They would meet in a luxury hotel suite, watch the video and then do many action replays over the following three days.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers