The Cat Easton Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, Miss Catherine, I know we will get along. You are just what Mr. Murphy needs. I have seen him laugh and smile more this afternoon with you, than I have seen the whole time I have known him. He has never joked around with us very much before."

The squall still battered the Ranger. Cat and I cuddled on a couch and watched the rain beat the waves down and we listened to the wind whistle through the rigging and antennae above us. Cat jerked and looked at me, "Your skiff, is she OK?"

"Yes Dear, she is safely stowed away in her cradle up above us. We have a hydraulic crane that we use to lift her aboard. Thank you for worrying though." I kissed her forehead. Mike asked if there was anything we needed. Catherine smiled at him. "I suspect you might have some pink lemonade, if you do, two would be nice."

"Miss Catherine", Mike grinned, "I always have a big jug of that stuff in the refrigerator for the boss. I'll be right back." He was back in a minute with two tall frosted glasses of lemonade. Her drink was decorated with a maraschino cherry, a sprig of mint, and a tiny oriental umbrella. He said, "Buzz me if you need anything."

"Mmmm! This is good, what kind is it?"

"It is artificially flavored Great Value brand from WalMart. It is half plain Lemonade and half Pink Lemonade. No calories and no carbs."

Cat said, "I like him. Has he worked for you for very long?"

"Mike was with me in Iraq. He was a Machinist Mate in the Navy. The engines on this boat are his babies, but there just isn't enough to keep him busy. He spent twenty five years in the Navy and I got him a job with a yacht maintenance company. He wasn't happy, I guess he wasn't used to so much freedom of choice in his life. He came to work for me when I bought this boat three years ago. He loves cooking and all the domestic stuff. He keeps the boat spick and span. He has a little duplex in north Florida near where we usually dock Ranger. When we are here in Miami he bunks ashore with an old shipmate. He can run and handle this boat better than the Captain can.

She looked up at me. "I know my cell won't work out here, is there any way I can call my dad and tell him what happened?"

"Sure, we have a satellite phone, but the storm may block the signal, I'll check for a dial tone. Hey, I got a dial tone. Here, punch in his number including the area code."

"Hi, Daddy, it's me, Cat. . . Yes, that's why I called, we are right in the middle of it. . .Yes we are on his boat, but this is a bigger boat. It is huge, he lives aboard her. . . I just wanted to let you know we are OK so you don't worry. . .Love you too Daddy. Good bye now!" She turned and handed me the phone. She thanked me for letting her use the phone.

I chuckled, "If there was one thing I learned as a teenager, it was to not piss off the girl's Daddy."

She smiled , "I think I need a nap now. The storm seems to be letting up to just heavy rain now. I want to love you and snuggle with you, if I didn't run you off."

I stood and led her to my cabin. While I watched her undress I picked up the intercom. "Hey, Jack, we are going to take a nap. . . Right. . . That'll be fine."

She said, "I guess he made a remark about us."

"NO, not at all. He just said that when the weather cleared he would take us back to the dock, secure the boat and the two of them would go home."

She grinned and started pulling my shirt up over my head. I dropped my pants and kicked them away. I threw the covers back and let her crawl in before me. We kissed for a long time with our hands exploring each other. She pushed me away and giggled, "Now I am going to have my way with you, lover."

She kissed my eyes and cheeks, then my mouth again, she kissed my chest and sucked on each of my nipples before she kissed my lips again. She ran her hands and her lips down over my stomach, she returned to kiss my mouth again, then ran her hands down through my pubic hair. She twisted down and gently lifted my cock. She looked it over carefully then glanced up at me. She said, "Wow! I have seen a few longer cocks, but I think yours is as wide and thick as I have ever seen. I just KNOW he will be delightful." She smiled and lowered her mouth until I could feel her warm breath on my cock.

Her lips closed around my cock and slipped slowly down over him until half was in her warm wet mouth. Her eyes never left mine. She lifted and caressed the bulbous head with her tongue. A strand of saliva or pre-cum stretched from the tip of my cock to her sweet lips when she pulled back. Our eyes were still locked as she swung up to kiss my mouth again. This time I held her head in place for a long tongue twisting kiss. I love the way she kisses.

"It's my turn now." I whispered as I pushed her on to her back and kissed my way to her lovely breasts. Damn! Her nipples were absolutely perfect for sucking. I sucked them and they grew and grew, they were thicker and longer. I flipped them gently with my fingers, I would push one over and release it, it snapped back in place. I loved them with my tongue and gently nibbled on the nipples with my teeth. She moaned softly. I smiled to myself and ran my tongue down her tummy and over her mound.

I moved quickly between her legs and buried my face into her wet pussy. She said, "Oh! Oh yes! Yes! Ummmmm! That is good, honey! So very damned good! Oh God, your tongue is inside me. Ohhh! Shit, that is so freaking wonderful, you are sucking my whole pussy in your mouth! Oh Scotty! Please put your cock inside me now, I need him right now!"

I moved up over her body and felt her small hand reach between our bodies and grab my cock and pull it to where she wanted it. She rubbed the head up and down her warm wet slit. I felt her lift her hips to meet me. My cock slipped inside her easily, then she got tighter and tighter. She was slippery and wet with her juices, it felt super good, I was afraid I would shoot my load too soon. She moaned, then murmured, "Damn, you feel so damned good inside me. He is stretching me, I love it."

My pubes thumped into her mound and she grunted. I pulled slowly out then rammed it home again, she grunted again and on every seceding thrust. On a later stroke, I paused against her pelvis and rotated my hips while pressing hard against her. She moaned and whimpered, "That's soooo goooooood, I love it, love it, love it. God how I love it." While I pressed against her I had a chance to simmer down a little bit.

When I started stroking again I moved at a slower pace but still hit the bottom hard. Her hands went behind my neck and she pulled me down for a long, long kiss. I continued my pace for several minutes then stopped and ground my pubes against her pussy again. Each time I pressed against her pussy she softly moaned and shivered when I stayed in contact with her and rapidly hunched my hips into her. I figured she had cum so I decided to finish up too. I increased my pace and really pumped into her with the short, fast strokes. I felt the pressure mount and then I climaxed, hard. I sort of faded out for a second then found I had rolled off her. She rolled toward me and I pulled her body up over mine and hugged her tightly to me.

I glanced up at her and she was smiling. I kissed her eyes gently and told her softly that I loved her. Her eyes popped open and she stared down at me. She slowly turned her head and looked into my eyes, "I love you too. A whole bunch."

"Was it good for you?"

She wiggled a little and asked, "Do you want the truth?"

That scared me, "Yes."

"It was not in my 'good' category at all; it was 'super', 'magnificent', 'stupendous', it was my very, very, best ever."

"Do I rate a replica?"

"NO! I am going to keep the real thing in my bed always and throw the others away. The contest is over. Now I know what girls mean when they say, "He made LOVE to me."

I laughed, "I think you have been to Ireland and kissed the Blarney Stone yourself."

She shook her lovely head, "No, Sweetie, I mean every word of what I said, I really do. Remember the old saying, 'It ain't what you got, it's the way how you use it.' You, my love, have it covered in both ways." I held her in my arms and was about to doze off in my contented and euphoric state. She said, "Let me go clean up before we take a nap."

I grabbed her and pulled her back on the bed. Before she knew what was happening I was between her legs lapping at her pussy. I raised my head and said, "I helped make the mess so I'll clean you up, OK?" I sucked up our combined juices savoring the flavors, there were still some fluids oozing out so I licked them up. I spread her little nether lips as wide as they would go with one hand, then with a finger I raked out some little gobs of cum to where I could reach them with my tongue.

I looked up at her, "I'll get a towel for the wet spot but I think you are pretty clean now."

She said, "Wow, that was a first for me, no one ever did that before. Do you always do that?"

I admitted that it was my first time too.

"Really! I loved that, our first creampie!"

I heard the engines start and a few moments later we felt the motion of the boat change. I asked if she wanted to go on deck or take a nap. She looked at me, "Am I invited to spend the night with you tonight?"

"Hell Yess! I'll cry all night if you don't."

"Me too! Let's go up in the pilot house I have never been in a boat this large. Tell me all about her."

"Well she is a very special boat. Outwardly, she appears to be a trawler. A trawler is a fishing boat that has a displacement hull, they are slow with a very long range, and are very seaworthy. A true displacement hull this size should top out at about 13 nautical miles an hour. Ranger is different in that below the waterline she is a deep V hull. She can cruise at 40 knots in good weather, she has good range too."

I showed her the ladder from the salon up to the pilothouse. Jack was at the helm as we cruised at 12 knots. There was a comfortable couch on a raised platform across the back of the pilothouse. I seated her there and explained all the gadgets and equipment. The weather had cleared and the seas were now calmer.

Cat asked the usual question, "How fast will she go?"

"Well girl, she is about equal to a very nice house, only she is self contained with all the comforts of home, including A/C, satellite TV, computers and all that good stuff. She can cruise for 1500 miles at high speed without refueling. "Hey Jack! Catherine wants to see the old girl strut her stuff. Pour the coal to her."

Jack grinned, "Aye aye, Sir. Here we go!" Jack pushed two levers forward and the exhaust noise went from being very quiet to a loud roar, the boat accelerated rapidly.

Cat's eyes grew large and she grinned, "My place won't go near this fast!" Jack looked back at me. We were rapidly catching another boat. I nodded and he pulled the throttles back. We slowed to our previous speed.

Catherine smiled, "I love the speed she has, but why?"

"Well, I like it because it impresses all the girls."

"You said you never had a girl aboard before."

I smiled, "I never said it was a good plan."

"No! seriously, why all the speed?"

"Well, we really don't know. We suspect she was used as a drug smuggler. I bought her from the government at an auction. There were places where several tons of drugs could be hidden. We think the plan was to have this slow looking boat be fishing somewhere before dark and still be there in the morning, but she could have run a hundred miles or more, picked up the contraband and made it back before dawn. When I bought Ranger she was fitted out as a fishing boat. I had her made into a comfortable yacht. All the fish holds and freezers were removed and she was gutted and rebuilt.

"I kind of like having that speed if we need to run from a storm or something. The high speed cruise is nice too. Many times Jack and Mike will take her to the place where I am going to fish a tournament while I am working. I fly in and I am ready to fish. Actually I have enough communications gear aboard now so I can conduct most of my business from here at anchor or underway."

"She seems very smooth and doesn't rock at all."

"Yeah, I had her fitted with several types of stabilizers, both for at anchor and underway."

"Are Bonefish the only thing you fish for?"

"No, Sugar, I love to fish for almost anything. Actually my favorites are Tarpon and Permit. I have fished for many different fish from my skiff. Sometimes we take the Ranger out to the Gulfstream, put the skiff in the water and I will go fishing for a few hours. Then I find her and I am home."

"Do you only like to fish by yourself?"

"No, not really, I just gave up trying to find someone who was able to go with me when I am ready to go. Most people have obligations and can rarely get away. I just quit asking."

She smiled up at me, "Ask me!"

"OK, I will, would you like to fish the tournament with me as an angler or as an observer?"

She grinned, "I would love to, but won't that reduce your chances of winning?"

"Well, as an angler it might give me a handicap because I would rather kiss you than fish, but then I just enter these things because it gives me an excuse to travel around and go fishing. If we enter as a team it could help me."

She smiled softly, "Honey, I would love to travel around with you and give you an excuse to NOT go fishing."

"Can you travel? I don't think you ever said what you do for a living besides own a nice bar."

"I am a social event planner, primarily weddings, parties and dinners, and that sort of things. Like you, I do most of my work from home on the phone and my computer."

"Great, I want to hire you."

"You do? What kind of party do you want to have?"

"An engagement party, do you do those?"

She stared at me. "You are engaged?" I saw moisture in the corner of her eye.

"No, not yet, I haven't formally asked her yet. I have to ask her father for her hand first, I think. I have never done anything like this before, so I am not familiar with the proper etiquette, can you help me?"

"You are planning a party and you haven't asked her yet?"

"Well, I just met you last night."

"ME?"

"Who else?"

"Scott, I have never been so honored in my whole life. I do love you, but it is too soon to be talking marriage. I only intend to do it once so I have to get it right. I want to scream YES, but I think we need to live together for a while first. I have never lived with a man other than my father, especially one with whom I was romantically involved. Have you ever done that?"

"No, I have never been sexually involved with a man. I have never lived very long with a girl either."

She giggled, "You know what I mean, Silly!"

We were silent for a while we watched Jack and Mike guide us into the Yacht Club marina and bring us alongside the dock.

Ranger was soon moored and on shore power. Mike told us everything was secure and that he and Jack were going home.

I pulled her lovely warm body to me, "Catherine, will you move in with me? I love you and want you with me."

"Well, I think I would love to do that. I'm lucky I personally have only one job in the works right now, I have a number proposed but not firm yet. I need to get a bunch of things from my place. We need to go pretty soon so I have clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I can get the rest of the stuff I need later."

I said, "Lets go, do you want to eat out tonight, The Club here has a "Surf and Turf' night tonight."

"Hey, that sounds good. I want to stop by and see Daddy on my way to or from my place, it is only a little out of our way."

It had started to rain when we got to her apartment, the rain came down harder as we entered her door. The apartment was as neat as a pin, nothing out of place and very tastefully furnished and decorated. She showed me around until we got to her bedroom. She turned and blocked my way, "I don't want you to come in here, please."

"Are you afraid I will see your trophies, your replicas? Are you afraid I will be intimidated by them, by how small I am compared to them?"

"No! That's not true, not at all."

"You know that is what I will always think if I don't see for myself, don't you." She looked at me for a long time then she stepped aside. I looked around the room. It was lovely and very feminine except for her trophy cabinet. I walked over and carefully looked at the replicas, they were very well done, very lifelike. I pointed to the largest one, it appeared to be much longer and nearly as thick as I am. I saw that each plastic cock sat on a nice wooden base. Each base had a number on it. The biggest didn't have the number one on it. I said. "Is this largest one, Brad?"

She shook her head, "No, he is number seven I think."

I still pointed to the largest cock, "Who was this?"

"That was Timmy, an 18 year old kid, he was about 5' 5" and as thin as a rail. I was afraid he would suffer from brain damage from loss of blood when he got an erection."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, then looked into my eyes, "Are you alright with this, I am ashamed of this now, I want to get rid of them as fast as I can."

"I have seen them, there is nothing for me to fear here. They are just plastic. Do you ever use them and pretend he is with you?"

"NO, I have never felt the urge to do that at all. I used to look at them and try to remember everything about each occasion, I don't have that need any longer and haven't reminisced about any of them in over a year."

She put several dresses in a hanging clothes bag, she took lingerie out of a drawer and put it in a suit case. She threw in shoes, jeans, and tops. She filled a cosmetics case with little jars, tubes, and bottles. She glanced at me, "It really didn't bother you did it?"

"Just a little, but that was your past, I want your future."

She rushed to me and kissed me passionately. "You have it. Scotty, you must have spent an hour hanging upside down kissing the Blarney Stone. You always say just the right thing." We carried everything she had packed to her car and went to see her father. The rain had stopped.

I knew her father slightly, he was a very nice guy, we told him of our plan to have her accompany me during the tournament and he suggested I register her as an additional angler and the cost would only be nominal because I wasn't being guided. He laughed, "You will be lucky if she even allows you touch a rod, she dearly loves to fish."

"Is she any good?" I asked with a grin.

"She is very good with bait casting and a spinner but she is really as good as anyone I have ever seen with a light weight fly rig. When she gets up in the twelve weight and higher outfits she doesn't have the upper body strength to punch a big tarpon streamer into the wind without wearing out pretty fast. She can fight a fish as good as the best anglers, male or female."

We entered as a team and as individuals in the unguided class. We easily won as a team in our class. We won first place in the over-all team category. Catherine won first place for the largest bonefish on fly casting and first place for the largest fish caught in the tournament. I was second place to her in both the large fish categories. She also won the award as the best angler of the tournament as voted by the other contestants.
Her dad and I were both very proud of her. In her little acceptance speech she gave lots of credit to her team mate (me.) and her mentor (her father.). It was a tough weekend for us. When we weren't fishing we were aboard Ranger making love. We didn't get much rest. We loved it.

She was in tears Monday morning because she had some errands to run for the job she had in progress and she didn't want to leave me. I made a deal with her, I would accompany her on her job if she would accompany me on the job I had a few days later. She was very happy, then she looked at me, "Hey, you gave in pretty easy on that, what is that little grin on your face about?"