The Caterpillar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania enjoyed her friend's rocking on top of her, skin rubbing on skin, slippery with the white cream falling down all over. Tania's need for sperm grew every second until she couldn't wait anymore and pulled Sandra's head down in a way that her lips were just on top of Tania's, who tried to swallow every drop of the precious liquid. Soon after, Tania felt something worming between her legs and immediately knew what was bound to happen next. It was feeding time for the creature.

The special tentacle approached Tania's pussy and attached to her vagina, engulfing her whole crotch almost from her belly button to her lower back. The smaller tendrils inside the sucker gripped tight on her inflamed clitoris as three more tendrils plunged remorselessly into her gaping cunt, stretching the vaginal walls while another one was penetrating her ass. Everything was designed to drive her body into high planes of ecstasy as quickly as possible, consequently driving the teen into a series of hard climaxing spasms and forcing her to discharge the biggest amount of food the greedy alien could absorb.

The tentacle fucked Sandra's ass faster and faster, pulling and penetrating ten inches every time. Tania could feel her friend's belly heave with every thrust which was followed with a load of cum pouring out of Sandra's mouth and into her own, then followed by a sucking motion from the tentacle attach to her pussy. This went on for a while until Sandra's belly was almost empty. Just then, the tentacle in Sandra's rectum stopped its motion for a second and exploded like a fire hose inside the teen, filling her body again in an instant. This overpowering sensation drove Sandra to her own orgasm, sending her body into wild spasms, contracting and shaking. It extended for a long time as the creature resumed the fucking of her ass. This time, the whitish liquid was being pumped inside of her continuously.

Tania was also overwhelmed, swallowing the constant fluid of transformed semen bucketing down from her friend's mouth. She was desperately trying not to loose consciousness from the incredible feeling of the creature, which was using her shuddering body like a food dispenser. Her brain was in a blaze of lust. She knew she could not last much longer under that kind of treatment. Finally, the end came. Lights exploded behind her eyes with her last orgasm as she arched her body, lifting Sandra with her. Next, her strength faded away slowly, along with her mind.

* * *

Later that night, Eli woke up still confused about what happened earlier. She looked around the room and saw her daughter and Tania, sleeping one on top of the other; her naked bodies completely limp after hours of performing the unbearably pleasuring duties of feeding the beast. Eli turned her head around and looked at the monster. She stepped back scared, but calmed herself when she realized it was dormant, or at least it was not moving. She slowly walked toward the creature and touched it carefully. It was still coated with the transparent slime and some of it smeared her finger.

It smells delicious, she thought.

She put her finger into her mouth and the taste immediately made her nipples swell. The sweet strange savor instantly brought back the feelings of the incredible orgasms that drove her unconscious a few hours ago. She remembered what the beast had done to her earlier and how much she had enjoyed it.

"What is this thing?" She asked herself, "No wonder Sandra stays in here every night! Well, I guess she won't have to lock her room anymore."

She walked toward the bed, leaned over and kissed her daughter in the cheek. Then left the room and took a long warm bath.

The Offspring

Weeks passed and Sandra's room was always busy.

On one occasion, Tania was sitting on Eli's face with a tentacle down her throat as Eli's vagina was firmly attach to a suction tentacle. Emily was working on a new girl, Sofia. She had just arrived from Spain as part of a student exchange program. She was also 18 years old but she appeared to be younger with her small complexion. She had a Mediterranean look with black hair and light brown skin, which contrasted with her big green eyes. Earlier that day, Emily gave her a glass of "special yogurt" and Sofia was more than willing to experiment new things with her friend. Emily led her into Sandra's room and the European girl froze over when she saw the big monster. Without saying a word, Emily started kissing and caressing her. Sofia was soon distracted by her friend's ministrations and in almost no time at all, her chest heaved with excitement as her top was pulled off.

Next, Emily unhooked her bra but Sofia caught it before it fell off her small breasts.

"Don't be afraid.... It's going to be wonderful," Emily whispered in her ear.

It was evident that the fluid administered to Sofia had already turned her on and her mind was dazzled. She considered the situation for a moment. Slowly, with trembling fingers, she concealed and let the bra fall to the floor.

Emily was now an expert on the art of seduction and quickly brought her lips down to Sofia's bare shoulders and neck. The girl was enveloped in a mass of light kissing and blowing. Emily followed a looping path up her shoulder and neck and around her ears, moaning softly, then back down her chest, she took one of her nipples into her mouth, licking it gently. Sofia let out a gasp still not sure of what to do but clearly enjoying her friend's gentle touch.

One of the tentacles moved undetected between Sofia's legs, lightly rubbing her skin as it slid up and down her inner thighs, teasing them open. Thinking that it was Emily's hand touching her, Sofia consented and spread her legs a few inches. The tentacle traveled up her thigh and stopped just outside her pussy lips. Sofia shuddered and looked down realizing it was not Emily who demanded access to her warm cavity. She immediately tried to close her knees together but the appendage between then prevented it.

Sofia was trembling with fear but at the same time she was begging in her mind for the creature to worm its way inside of her. Suddenly, the tentacle pushed upward penetrating the teen with one firm stroke. The phallus seemed to slide inside her vaginal cavity effortlessly. Emily saw the petite girl throw her head back as she heard a squishy sound. She took two steps back to watch the foreign girl surrender to the beast. The rod continued to slide slowly in and out of her, pushing every time to get deeper access. Other smaller tentacles joined the action, rubbing small circles over her clitoris, and gently caressing her vaginal lips.

Sofia looked down again, overwhelmed by the barrage of sensations. Between her small breasts, she saw the size of the tentacle that impaled her and followed its length with her eyes all the way to the mouth of the creature. She was still very scared, but the fear only seemed to increase her excitement. As the tentacle pumping motion accelerated, it induced her mind to transform the fear into erotic passion. After a few minutes, she closed her eyes letting herself move in synchrony with the appendage. After a while, the tentacle pulled out of her completely, leaving behind a tingling feeling of emptiness. One tentacle wrapped around Sofia's arm and gently pulled her closer to the beast.

Then Emily saw something she had never seen before, a new kind of tentacle. It was translucent like the creature's fluid and it seemed softer. Unlike the others, it had smaller tubes within the main pipe. It also had protuberances all around the surface. The thing was waving around Sofia's pussy, like waiting for the right moment. Emily watched as the creature teased the beautiful Sofia. It was keeping the tip just outside the opening of her vagina. The girl parted her legs as an open invitation for the phallus and it finally shoved into the teen's velvety hole. Sofia opened her eyes wide and arched her back as an overwhelming sensation traveled from her pussy to her brain, almost making her loose her balance. Goose bumps covered her skin as she started to move her hips in tight circles as it inched up deep inside of her.

The creature buried the new tentacle all the way to the bottom of Sofia's cunt, stretching her widely. Sofia seemed besieged. She was jerking her hips up and down in tiny circles, forcing more and more of the appendage inside while rubbing herself against the tentacles dancing over her clitoris. She seemed ready to burst.

She was moaning and panting loudly until suddenly, the tentacle thrust itself with great force, piercing Sofia's cervix and smashing into her womb. The girl's mouth went silent and her eyes went blank. She could feel her inner organs been pushed outwardly throughout her body.

Emily watched the show intently, jumping up and down on top of another tentacle. Sofia seemed to be growing more frantic every minute. One of the tentacles caught Sofia's neck and gently forced her to bend forward bringing her to her knees, the translucent phallus still jammed deep into her body from behind. The girl's face was covered in sweat and her glazed eyes were lost in eternity. She did not protest as the beast pushed another big clear tentacle into her mouth. Emily could see that this phallus was way too long to fit, but to her surprise, the thing plunged forward relentlessly, burying deep beyond Sofia's throat.

Sofia's eyes shot open. She was impaled at both ends, sandwiched between two enormous tentacles. The member in her mouth stretched her jaw wide open and easily passed twelve inches into her throat and esophagus. Sofia's body jerked as she held the tentacle with both hands, and Emily couldn't tell if she was trying to pull it out or push it in deeper. Meanwhile, the rod hammering her slit started shifting its rhythm, picking it up considerably, until it was squishing beads of slime all around the place. The new assault seemed to have the desired effect, causing Sofia's eyes to flutter.

Moments later, Emily saw a whitish liquid begin to bubble inside the base of the translucent tentacle, just outside the creature's large mouth. It was an intense white that almost glowed, and it was accumulating in great quantity. The creature's entire reproductive system came alive for the first time: pumping, mixing and preparing. The organ swelled at the base until it was like a water balloon ready to pop. Then Emily watched amazed when, with one strong contraction, the glowing liquid shot through the tubes inside the translucent phallus and disappeared within the young girl's pussy. Sofia's eyes opened wide, and kept getting wider and wider. Her whole body tensed stiff as the viscous liquid continued to spray into her, absorbing into the cells of her body and causing some kind of incredible chain reaction.

The girl absolutely screamed into the shaft in her mouth. The orgasm looked so intense that Emily thought she could feel it too. Emily was so mesmerized by Sofia's exertions that she almost forgot about the phallus stroking in and out her own pussy. Involuntarily, she began to thrust her hips back as she watched Sofia's body convulse. She could see another load of whitish fluid being to accumulate on the base of the other tentacle as well. Emily couldn't help but feel a sudden rush of lust as she watched the white fluid shoot down into Sofia's opened throat. She was swallowing eagerly everything that went into her. The girl was becoming totally overwhelmed. Her eyelids started to sink together as the thing continued to pour more and more of its sperm down her throat.

Then, the image of Sofia's trashing became blurry in Emily's eyes as she also exploded in a big orgasm, "Ahhhhhhgggghhhhh!! God Yes!!!"

The two tentacles finished pumping the bright fluid and pulled out of Sofia, letting her drop to the ground where she remained limp, panting heavily. Then, two of the regular tentacles picked the weak teen by her arms and force her to stand up, dragging her beside the huge mouth of the creature, where she leaned on the side of the beast and managed to rub her beasts on its slippery skin. The girl was feeble but incredibly she was still horny.

And luckily for her, the creature was not done yet. The tentacles turned the teen around to lie flat on her back against the beast's bulk. She could not seem to hold still, but kept shifting around with small spasms. Whatever the creature had pumped inside of her was causing an arousing effect because she kept babbling and grunting while her hands roamed her body, clutching at her abdomen.

The translucent tentacle once again moved close to her and stopped right outside her pussy. She looked down and spread her legs. It darted forward eliciting a throaty moan from the girl as she was once again deeply penetrated. For a few minutes it continued to thrust, squeezing itself in deeper and deeper. It continued to drive into her, even after it reached bottom, forcing her breathe out in little gasps. The portion of the tentacle buried inside Sofia was so huge it seemed impossible.

Oh my God, it is trying to pass through her completely? Emily thought as she watched the scene a few steps away.

She could even see a slight bulge in Sofia's upper abdomen as the thing pushed into her deeper and deeper. Then, the whole tentacle flipped over, bringing the dangling girl with it. Her legs were still limp beneath her, but she was penetrated so deep, the tentacle kept her in an upright position, her breasts rubbing against the creature once again.

The thing kept moving in quick in-out motions. Emily had now a perfect view of Sofia's rump. The girl seemed delirious. Her head was sailing back and forth with each thrust, sending her hair fluttering around in quick waves. Her voice was hoarse and throaty as the air was expelled from her lungs in continuous grunts. Waves of electricity seemed to be rippling through her like little tremors, but she was obviously building towards something tremendous.

Then, the second transparent tentacle closed down behind her. Emily gulped as she considered the situation. If the animal did what she thought it was going to do, this was going to be the end of Sofia. It had been just too much for this poor girl. The tentacle lowered itself until it was poised right outside Sofia's virgin anus. Emily hardly dared to breathe. Then it pushed forward very, very slowly. The petite girl immediately stopped moving, tensing her body as she felt this new rod pressing at her back orifice, demanding entrance. The pressure was steady but relentless until it overcame her resistance and pushed past her sphincter. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the thing invade her insides.

The tentacles flipped her over again and it was then that Sofia shot a glance at Emily, standing in front of her. The girls held eye contact, as Sofia's body started to quiver. Her eyes never left Emily as she slowly, tentatively, resumed her thrusting, circling her pelvis against the things below her and allowing the rods to enter deeper and deeper. Emily almost exploded into climax herself, her heart leaping into her throat as she watched Sofia slowly lose her grip. The girl was holding on the very edge of a final, devastating orgasm. The creature in her ass began to move up and down slowly. The girl's eyes started fluttering and her lips blew one continuous moan. It looked like the girl was so overwhelmed that she was having trouble even drawing breath. She began to gasp and tremble deeply. Liquid started building up again in the base of the tentacles, bubbling up and sporting an intense white.

For a second there was total silence. Emily felt her skin crawl with chills from the tension. The phalli under Sofia pushed forward for one last time, impaling her deep in both holes. Emily watched the tentacles shoot their sperm into the pretty teen at once, especially the one in her ass, who seemed to be pumping great wads into her. The moment the viscous liquid entered the girl she went berserk. Sofia arched her back sharply, throwing her head backwards and gasping loudly. Her hands shot straight out to her sides, her fingers straightening, her palms turning white from the strain. Her eyes slowly rolled up into her head as she cried out in the most incredible orgasmic release Emily had ever seen. As she held her hands there, her body seemed to spasm, her hands clenching and unclenching in time to the wads of sperm shooting into her. Little streams of white cum began to come out the corners of Sofia's mouth as her body continued to convulse violently. Emily could not even imagine what her friend must have been feeling but she knew that the game was over. The girl was gone even before the creature had finished erupting; her body and mind were ravished, erasing her identity and turning her in a totally devoted host.

The monster kept pumping all the same, jerking her body to get the last drop into her. In the end she simply let out a small, strangled moan and past out. Her arms now hanging limp, her head thrown back and her green eyes half open, staring at infinite, the young woman just hung there with the two tentacles still impaled inside of her, until they gracelessly pulled out of her and let her drop on the carpet.

Emily immediately walked close to Sofia and started to press her belly, hoping to have a taste of that new type of glowing semen inside of the exhausted girl, but nothing happened. The fluid was not coming out as it usually did.

This is weird. After all those gallons of cum pumped into her body, she is keeping it all inside! Emily thought.

* * *

During the following weeks, the creature gave special treatment to Sofia. It didn't let her out of the room and never penetrated her pussy. Her anus was another story. Everyday, one of the thicker tentacles penetrated her so deeply, that made all the other girls wonder how she managed to fit that huge thing inside her body. Every time the young woman was fucked, she reached a tremendous orgasm, with loads of fluid pumped inside of her, but like the first time, no semen was coming out, nor did the animal try to suck out what was ejaculated inside. This was causing Sofia's belly to grow bigger every day and now she was reaching the size of a seven-month pregnancy.

At times, when Sofia was just lying alone on the bed, not being touched by anyone, not even herself, she started moaning and breathing heavily. Her moans grew loader for about twenty minutes until she reached powerful orgasms, her body contorting and buckling under the overwhelming sensations, until falling asleep from the fatigue.

Sandra was extremely curious about Sofia's behavior and the special treatment she was receiving from the creature. One day she decided to find out what was going on. She grabbed Sofia and laid her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Sofia asked.

"Nothing... just relax honey," Sandra answered.

Sandra leaned over and kissed Sofia passionately. The young girl tried to push her away for a moment, hesitant, but seconds later she was kissing Sandra back, exploring her mouth. Eli was watching her daughter and soon realized what Sandra had in mind. Eli walked toward the girls and stood right beside them. She put her arms around her daughter's belly and began pressing softly. White cum began flowing slowly out of Sandra's mouth into Sofia's. The girl's eyes glazed after a few minutes of swallowing.

Sandra moved her hand down to Sofia's pussy and inserted one finger. The Spanish girl moaned and pushed her tongue deeper into her friend's mouth. Sandra inserted two and then three fingers into Sofia's pussy. Sofia started to move her hips up and down. Sandra broke the kiss and kneeled beside the bed, her fingers still inserted into her friend's vagina. She started pushing her hand back and forth and positioned her fingers in a way that her whole hand was soon inside Sofia's tight cavity. The girl was now breathing heavily and moaning for more. It felt incredible for Sofia, as her pussy had not been touched since the creature fucked her the first time. In the meantime, Eli was caressing Sofia's breast while she kept an eye on the dormant creature.