All Comments on 'The Caveman's Captive Ch. 01'

by MemoryHeap

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad spelling

Does this author know how to spell or even use spell check?? The very simple and common word "centered" as used in the story is wrong ('centred'), thus again proving the need for an editor and/or proof reading.

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 10 years ago
British English or such?

I enjoyed the story, tnx for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spelling, in all of its forms

Those who would comment on the spelling need first take into account that the American form is not globally accepted, and is therefore not the only correct way to spell a word. As an example, the word "colour" contains a 'u' in every variation of English except American. American spelling was an invention of the printing and newspaper industry in that country, since it lowered printing costs. One need only look at the bastardizations of common English perpetrated by the American advertising industry to see other examples.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 10 years ago
A fun story

Totally unbelievable in real life, exactly what most of us guys wish we could do. (G)

Thank you, 5* for you, your imagination and the fun read.

To the whinny piss ant, almost every author on this site is an amateur and you are not smart enough to understand there are spelling variations between British and American English., You sir, are cordially invited to fuck off.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realistic

Most guys mostly look for the good fucking. Most gals mostly look for the romance. But there are no absolutes either way. Well written, but the ongoing whine about why is he being this way and why am I letting him do this got old quickly. She needs to go with his program or kick his ass to the curb. Decide, woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous