The Ceiling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was moaning incoherent words. Rocking her head from side to side and pulling both sides of his face between her hands so the lovely sensations on her pussy would never stop.

With each flick of her clit, her hips would jump and on the next flick, George added just enough pressure on his index finger that it popped past her tight ring up to the first knuckle when her hips jumped.

Val exploded.

She screamed "Geeooooooorrrrrrrrge," and gushed pussy juice all over his very surprised face. His surprise was short lived and he quickly dived in to happily lap up all her juices while he continued to gently stroke his index finger in and out of her tight ring.

Val's convulsions gradually slowed down until she was left panting and weakly pushing George's head away from her pulsing, sensitive pussy. He took the hint and after one more good long slurp pulled his face back from her still drooling pussy and popped his index finger out of her rosebud. George laid his head on her soft thigh, enjoying the view of the action her panting was producing in the wobbling of her soft, full breasts.

As she gradually came around, Val reached down and cupping his face in her hands pulled him up to lie beside her. When he had slid all the way up beside her, she rolled her face towards him and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

"Turnabout is fair also. You didn't hesitate to kiss me and I won't hesitate to kiss you after such a mind blowing orgasm. I love you so much honey. But I have a question."

"Yes, Val?" George asked with some trepidation. Had the bubble burst already?

"That thing you did with your finger?"

"Uh huh?"

"Do you want to try putting something else back there too?"

"Do you mean you want to try anal sex?"

"Yes honey. That's what I mean. I was trying to figure out what I could do to convince you that I had really and truly changed. That I've begun to see what I've been like all the years. That I've begun to recognize what I've put you through. I was trying to come up with some kind of idea to really prove things have changed and you gave me the idea. I'm giving you my last virginity. Let it symbolize our new relationship. A way to start fresh with something we've never done before. What do you think? Do you want to do that with me?"

"Wow. You really mean it honey? You want me to take your ass?"

"Yes, yes I do. Gently and slowly of course because you know I've never done it before. But your finger felt very good back there. The intensity of what I felt was so much more with your finger there. If you're gentle, maybe something bigger than your finger will feel even better. Come on, before I change my mind."

With that Val rolled onto her stomach and raised her ass in the air.

"Get me wet baby and take my last virginity --- it is yours. I love you George."

"I love you too Val."

George crawled around behind Val, appreciating the new view of her smooth, creamy butt cheeks completely exposed to his roving eyes. Shuffling into place, he grabbed is very hard cock and teased her slit with the head. Val groaned and wiggled her butt back towards him. Wiping up as much of her juices as he could with his cock, he rubbed the head around her tight rosebud. He gently pushed forward but her tight ring resisted his efforts.

"Rub my clit while you push George. With your tongue and finger together before it felt amazing so try rubbing my clit while you work your nice hard dick up my ass."

George groaned at her sexy talk. Where the hell had this new Val come from? This was far beyond his wildest hopes for an outcome to his plan. Rubbing his cock around he ring with one hand he hunched over her back and reached the other hand around to gently roll her clit between his fingers.

"Grab your nipples honey and rub your tits while I do this. Get yourself so hot for me that you can't stand it."

"Oh George. My god that feels so good. Come on push in, it feels amazing. Come on. DO IT."

George firmly pushed his raging cock against her rosebud while wetly rolling her clit between his fingers. Val pulled hard on her plump nipples and let out a long and satisfied groan as George's cock slipped inside her ass.

"Oh. God, George that feels so full. Hold here and let me get used to it. Slowly rub my clit. Oh yeah, like that. Uh huh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhh. Oh shit, push a bit more."

Val pushed her ass back and George firmly pushed forward. Slowly with Val groaning and panting the whole way, his cock slid all the way into her ass.

"Oh shit, I can feel your balls on my pussy. Hold here and just softly rub my clit. Ohhhhh, yeeessssssssssss that is amazing. Take my last virginity. I'm yoursssssssss."

George began gently stroking in and out of Val's tight, virgin ass. The sensations were totally different from fucking her pussy and he marveled in the hot, tight feel of her ass. As much as he tried to resist and take it slow, he found himself quickly gaining speed.

"Ohhhhh, Val this is too much. I'm gonna cumm sooooooon."

"Uh Uh Uh me too," she panted. "Please, rub my clit harder. Take my ass. Make me yours, George. I love you. DO IT. CUM FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE."

With that, Val's world exploded in a myriad of color in front of her eyes as she came harder than she ever had. Her ass was shaking and jerking in every direction as her orgasm washed over her.

"Geooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrge" she screamed, thrusting her ass back at him as hard as she could to bury him to the root.

"Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll" he groaned in return as his balls pulled up so tight he thought he would taste his own cum. He couldn't hold back any longer and spewed rope after creamy rope of cum deep in her ass. Gradually his cock quit twitching in her ass and Val reached back between her legs and grabbed his trembling hand from her sensitive pussy and kissed and licked his fingers. George slowly pulled his limp cock from her tight ring and slumped off to the side. Val slowly rolled back towards George so they wound up spooned. Reaching back, Val grabbed George's hand, wrapped his fingers around her soft tit and sighed, completely spent.

About an hour later, George gradually came around to find his hand still firmly wrapped around Val's soft breast but now it was shaking gently with Val's soft sobs.

Coming around quickly, George asked her "Honey, what's wrong. Talk to me. Why are you crying? That was the most beautiful afternoon we've ever had. There's nothing to cry about."

With her voice softly catching Val replied, "I know George that was beautiful. I've never felt so much pleasure or enjoyed being with you more. You are a fantastic husband and lover. I am so happy but so sad at the same time."

George's heart fell. Oh no, what if the amazing transformation really was temporary. He'd tried so hard to make a difference in their marriage. Had he failed?

"What are you sad about honey? There's nothing I can see to be sad for. I love you more than ever. That was a beautiful, intimate and loving afternoon. We reconnected on so many levels. I want you so much. I love you so much."

"I know George and that's why I'm sad. I'm sad that I missed out on this for all these years. But I'm also happy that you are still willing to try and that you would go through all that you did to get me to see how much I was missing out on. I love you so much and I want us to start over again from today. My last virginity was end of the old Val. I want to try to be there for you all the time, to do things together. To go and see things together. To talk about anything and everything together. To be free to enjoy each other, to be partners for the first time. Can we?"

"Sure honey, we can. I really do love you so much."

"George?"

"Yes honey?"

"Would you call us happily married?"

"No dear, we're much better than happily married."

********

Epilogue

Val made a real effort to change. After a blissful rest of the week and weekend enjoying each other in many new ways they had never tried before and even doing a bit of skinny dipping in the now crystal clear pool, Val went back to work Monday.

Her boss realized all the other stuff that Val knew about doing automatically and warmly welcomed her back. Val for her part told him that she would have to cut her hours back to a more conventional workweek to have more time for her husband. She also reminded her boss that she had carried over quite a lot of vacation time and would be using some of it very soon to do some traveling. Her boss agreed to everything and thanked her again for her hard work and dedication.

George received a hefty bonus check for his unexpected success in saving the company from a bad situation and reducing costs massively at the same time. While he had been away, a number of unexpected retirements at the management level had created an opening for his boss to move up. George was offered a significant raise, the position recently vacated by his supervisor and some additional paid leave to celebrate his recent success as well as to adjust the timing of his moving into the new position to fit all the retirement dates.

George and Val left on an extended cruise of the Mediterranean to spend two full weeks getting to know each other all over again. Talking, exploring each other and the various islands where the cruise ship docked --- sometimes both at the same time if they found some idyllic seclusion. When they got back, George got a hot tub installed in the pool deck so they could enjoy skinny dipping year round. And he didn't even mind another set of filters and pumps to maintain or more water to keep sparkling --- they made good use of this oasis.

Every morning and every night they celebrated their newfound relationship with a passionate kiss. Quite often, the passionate good night kiss led to more fun and exploration in the bedroom.

And sometimes, so did the good morning kiss.

********

Enjoyed it or didn't, please vote and comment.

HP