The Cellar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than you know," eagerly he replied, his hand adjusting the growing lump in his cheap khakis.

At least someone wanted to fuck her. "Good, meet me in the bathroom." One more glass of Novocain and she was all set to go.

The bathroom was so hackneyed; she'd done men in far more exciting places. But never in a plane, she thought absentmindedly. How did that happen? Maybe that had to do with never going anywhere. Junky whores never travelled anywhere but jail.

Joelle hiked her skirt around her hips and planted her ass against the wet counter, spreading her legs and inviting him for a spin. It never took more than that for their erections to struggle against the fettered confines of their trousers.

"Fuck me," she demanded, jerking down his pants.

"You want this cock?" he taunted, teasing her parted lips with the head of his unimpressive dick.

"Yes," she lied, "please, I need your cock inside me." Men were so easy. All except for Lucien, that is. But then again, he was no man.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy so good," he boasted, as he plunged his meagerness inside.

His uncoordinated thrusting barely registered and she relaxed against the mirror and thought of what she'd like for dinner. A cheeseburger, she determined, real meat sounded delicious.

To satisfy his ego and speed the process, she threw in an occasional feigned moan and roll of the hip. His coarse fingers kneaded and pulled indelicately at her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples sharply between his sausage-like fingers.

"Oh, that's it, right there," she tossed in for good measure.

"That's right bitch, beg for it," he growled as his pathetic pounding mounted to a fevered pitch. She'd elicited the appropriate reaction.

"Fuck me, yeah, that's it. Fuck me harder, do it." She nearly yawned.

A visceral groan signified his release and she leaned over and tossed him a paper towel before he had the opportunity to pull out.

"Thanks, that was awesome," she muttered as she pulled down her skirt.

***

It was on the drive back to the house that she realized how ridiculous she'd been. Tit for tat was so juvenile, and as she neared the house a sinking feeling overwhelmed her and she was suddenly wracked with guilt.

"What a childish thing to do," she scolded herself.

Joelle flew to the bathroom just as the final touches of sunlight licked the mountaintops.

"Fuck," she uttered as she scrubbed the sex from between her legs, checking the clock with maniacal frequency. Shit, five minutes, she thought.

She toweled off, doused herself in perfume and dove into Lucien's bed, hoping she'd cleansed her body of the filthy scent.

Lucien wasted no time finding his way to the door, slamming his fist against it repeatedly before kicking it open. The scent had smacked him in the face as soon as his eyes opened. It lingered in the hallway, grew stronger as he neared his bedroom and permeated the room, nearly causing him to gag.

"What did you do?" he thundered.

"Some double standard, you're the only one who gets to have extracurricular sex around here?" she accused.

"You know I have no choice, you know I'd rather stay here -- with you. But you; you get the privilege of a choice and so you have chosen," he snarled.

"What? So I get to just sit around while you parade your feasts around the house? I'm supposed to lie here, waiting for my turn to glory in your splendor? Is that what I'm supposed to do?" she sneered.

"I brought them here so I could spend more time with you," he shouted. "This was a bad idea, I knew that from the moment I came back to your shitty apartment, from the moment I set foot in that fucking den of iniquity you call a job."

"I'm sorry I was such a hindrance, pardon me for interrupting your orgy brigade," she prodded. "It was stupid of me to think I mattered; won't you please forgive me?" she mocked.

"Go!" he roared, "take the car, just leave!"

"So that's it?" she goaded, her lashes becoming heavy with unshed tears. It was an odd pairing of emotions, anger and agony. "That's all you have to say?"

"No, that's not all," his tone dropped. "I'm leaving for an hour, be gone by the time I get back."

"Enjoy yourself! I'm sure she'll be delicious!" she screamed as he slammed the fractured door.

*

** For those of you who have continued to tune in to the story of Joelle and Lucien's tumultuous relationship, I wish to say thank you. A special thanks to those who have taken the time to leave feedback and/or write to me directly. It is my hope to get the balance of the chapters up in rapid succession, as chapters four and five are near completion. I hope you all tune back in. **