The Centaur Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black centauress was on fire now. She clenched her pussy around the man's cock and moved her body to rub the walls on it; she was cupping her breasts, her fine neck bent over her shoulder. Sean bent all his body over her rump to feel the skin of her torso with his hand; he wished he was a centaur and could bite her ear, making her still and obedient like he had seen the males doing when they were having a female in the mating cell. He decided that she would not come with his cock in her; instead, he got out from her and turned around her. He sat on the small stool and showed her his hard, shining cock.

The centauress bent her body obediently and began to lick her master's cock. The hot, wet tongue flickered up and down, at the sides, on the tip, under the sac, then back to the stretched sheath. Sean was having a very good time; he pressed the control to maximum and watched as Dara began to lick more and more eagerly his cock. Feeling her braids between his fingers, he closed his eyes and let the wonderful sensation take over him. He came in a strong jet; Dara tried to take her head off the shooting cock, but he held her firmly between his legs until he had jerked off his entire load.

"You know this is very good for you skin, don't you?" Sean asked. The tauress nodded and swallowed the thick liquid. Then she looked to Sean, her body aching from lust, her eyes wide open, in the expectation of a climax.

Sean brushed her face:

"Dara, you want me inside you, don't you? Then you have to make it hard again..."

She began to suck his cock again, softly this time. Sean looked at the collared girl between his legs: she had given him a female, she was tamed and happy to serve him, and her rump was up, waiting for her master's cock. The sheer thought excited him so much that he came again, almost without noticing. Dara looked at him with a surprised gaze.

"OK, Dara... I think you will have to wait for another time... You have served well today."

"Oh, master, please, please... I am so hot..."

Sean thought for a moment. He would have no problem in turning off Dara's ring and leave her unsatisfied; she was just one more centauress, legitimately captured in the forest, duly collared, and her duty was to please her master. But at the same time, she was sweet and worked well. Sean said:

"You wait here, dear. I will call Master James to finish you off."

Dara's eyes gleamed with pleasure. She looked to the small filly curled at the end of the stall; Kenga had been watching with attention what her mother had done, and she did not seem afraid, as the centauress had not shown any signs of pain or fear.

Sean went to call James and came back with him.

"I will let you two doing what is needed," he smiled. "I have some work to do in my office" - and he patted his pocket, where he had put the farmers' checks.

Like Linda, James had taken the habit of rubbing some centauress cream on his cock every day. He had discovered that the substance had a very curious effect: his cock had grown almost to reach his knee. In the first days, it would go back to normal size after he had released his jet in some mare; but, with the constant rubbing of the cream, it was now permanently that size. He had taken to visit the female's stalls almost every day, comparing one to the others, teaching them how to lick and suck as he had done with Sheena that first night. He took his pants off and went directly to Dara's pussy.

The girl was surprised and pleased to feel a big centaur cock in her. She moved furiously to rub herself on it; James felt the delicious sensation of touching the very end of the tauress's womb, his thick cock being squeezed and milked by her. He patted her rump and moved with her on rhythm; as he saw her coming, he let her, but did not take his cock out. In a few moments he had come too, and, as he slid himself out from her, he turned her ring off.

"Now you lick my cock clean, Dara... I know you are able to."

The black girl leaned and licked the man's cock with care. She was now relieved; that bug that the humans had put in her pussy was quiet, and she wanted more of that white thing that made her skin shine so well. She could feel her own taste mingled with the taste of the man's cum; she licked it slowly, taking her time, because it was so huge, and she had never licked such a long cock. As she finished, James gave her a carrot to bite and put on his trousers.

The sun was going down. It had been a busy day; soon it would be night, and next morning the farm would resume its usual routines.

* 18. Beau gets a pussy ring

The next few months elapsed quickly. One fine morning, as Sean was busy in the office checking his bank account, James came to see him.

"I have extended my absence of leave for one more year," he announced.

Sean stared at him.

"Yes, my friend," pursued the biologist. "We have been here for a year now, and I hope you don't regret it."

"Of course not," Sean smiled. "I have never received a better counsel than the one you gave me, to begin this venture. I think you must be pleased too, or you would go back to your University, wouldn't you?"

James grinned. "It would take me some dozens of years to make as much money as I have these last months. And the scientific challenges are very complex, so I can't complain."

Sean glanced through the ample windows of his office. It has been built over a small elevation, giving a nice overview of the whole farm. He smiled as he saw tiny black points all over the fields: each one meant a centauress harnessed to a plow or a cart, doing her daily work for him. Loud whinnies could be heard from the mating stall, as two mares were being covered. The herd had grown well since the day Sean had sold the centaurs to his fellow farmers: all the mares of the second group had given birth, the ones of the first group had had a second kid, and the first foals had developed almost to maturity. Sean put his papers aside and said:

"Let's have a look at the foalry. I heard from Linda that some of them have attained maturity, and are ready for training."

They went down to the corral where the colts and fillies were now kept. They had decided that after six weeks of breastfeeding, corresponding to more or less two years and three months in human scale, the foals would be taken to a special place, só that their mothers could be mated again. The four males were constantly busy at the breeding stalls; all had received their nose rings, having given their master healthy offspring.

The foalry was swarming with activity, as the centaur kids were frolicking and playing with each other. There were some thirty of them, in ages varying – in human scale – from three years to practically adult animals, ready to go out from the foalry and work like their parents. Sean whistled and watched as the young centaurs came trotting to the fence that surrounded the corral. Their slender black bodies shone under the morning sun; he gave them apples and carrots from the bags they had brought with them.

"They look splendid," said Sean. He could see, from the earring on each boy and girl's left ear, who their father was. Kumbo and Ximbo had had eight children each; Matombo and Moleke, seven. The kids were healthy and seemed happy; Sean touched their chins and faces, and made some of them lick his palm. He loved the feeling of the young, small tongues on his hand, and he knew that it was important to make the centaurs feel who their master was.

A black lad attired his attention: he approached him and read the name on his badge. It was Kafu, the first male that had been born in the farm. The centaur had visibly arrived to maturity. His black body was well formed; he sported a shining collar, as it had been changed to match the new thickness of his neck, and from his left year dangled a small X, indicating that his father was Ximbo. His eyes gleamed with excitement as he heard the man saying:

"Kafu, you and your fellows have developed very well! It is high time that you begin to be trained. You are now strong centaurs, you have to learn how to carry a human on your back, like your moms and dads."

"Yes, master!"

Sean watched as James came into the corral and began to lift the older fillies' tails. He examined their pussies and said:

"See here, Sean, their clits are already adult size; they are ready to get their ring and be sent to the Cream Factory. I think this one here will produce well, look at the size of her lips!"

Sean approached the filly. She was Kenga, Dara's firstborn, also from Ximbo. She had become a pretty young mare with fine teeth and soft skin; her breasts had grown to a handsome roundness, the nipples sticking clearly from them. She had the elegance of her mother and the light body of her father. As all the centaurs born in the farm, she was used from her early days to be manipulated by humans, so she did not complain when Sean ran his finger over her slit and approached his head to feel the scent.

"Yes, doctor, she will be good," he said.

His eyes were fixed on Vudu, the son of Samba and Kumbo. He had also become a fine specimen, his well-formed torso wider on the shoulders and thinner on the waist, a brilliant black fur on his body, and a slush tail. He came near the male and bent down to examine his cock. The balls were already big, showing all his future prowess as a stallion. Sean ran his fingers on the cock and watched as it slowly stretched out of its sheath.

"Yes, James, they have come of age."

He motioned to the two young males and to the three mares.

"You follow me, my friends! Today is a big day in your lives. You will leave the Foalry and begin helping your master, like good black centaurs should."

He glanced at the other colts and fillies; they were still too young to be let out of the foalry, but in a few weeks, grace to the accelerated biological process triggered by the serum, some of them would arrive to adult age and be taken to the stables.

"You will have to wait until you grow older, my dears! Then you will also be called to do your duties. Now, go back and play, I am proud of you!"

He opened the corral fence and let out the five animals he had chosen. He took them to one of the stalls and went to find Beau, a young girl who had been hired some weeks before to help Linda with her tasks. Beau was a mulatto girl, around twenty years of age, and very pretty. She had applied to work in the farm, and soon they had discovered her special talent to deal with the centaurs. Now she was in the Cream Factory, scooping the last drops of secretion from the mares who had been stimulated that day. Sean watched her slender body moving with grace as she performed the procedure.

"Beau, we have to take care of these centaurs. They have come of age and I want you to train them. You are good at this! Dr. Smith said that they are ready to be ringed; would you come with me and do this, please?"

The girl nodded. Sean felt his cock bulging in his boxers at the vision of the perk tits under her T shirt. She was not black, but a medium tone of brown; her long legs were clothed in riding pants, her firm ass showing its fine shape as she turned his back to him and collected the flasks from the mares.

They stopped by the lab to fetch some pussy rings, the surgical pliers, the anaesthetic spray, and two sac rings. They went down to the stall where the centaurs were waiting; Sean put the two males in a separate stall, locked its door and went back to the girls. He said:

"I want you to turn your backs to me. You will receive now a very important gift, one that marks you as adult mares, like your moms."

The females obeyed. Beau lifted Kenga's tail and spread some spray on it; then, with a deft gesture, she pierced the pussy with the pliers and inserted the ring. Sean pressed a code in his control; the mare had not felt the sting, so quick was the operation. Then they put the rings on the other two.

A quick thought flashed through Sean's mind. What if Beau received a pussy ring, too? If he could persuade her to accept it, he would be able to turn her on when he wanted to. He was eager to have the girl, but he had not dared to approach her yet. He decided to try :

"Beau, I have been thinking. May I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes, why not?"

"You are twenty years old, right? I suppose you ... er.. well, you have had boyfriends?"

Beau smiled, her white teeth glaring like pearls on her face.

"Yes, I have..."

"I supposed so, you are quite attractive! I think that you have also scientific interests, or you would not be working here. Would you agree to take part in an experiment?"

Beau's big brown eyes blinked.

"What experiment, sir?"

"Well, you know what the ring does to the mares. I was thinking if you would let me place one on you, to study the effects on human females. I would let it on you for some weeks, and follow the process. What do you say?"

The girl hesitated a bit. She liked working in the farm; the foreigners were good employers, she earned well, and she was learning a lot. But that! She was not sure...

"But why me, sir?"

Sean hold his breath. There was a reason, besides his desire for the girl and the pleasures to be gained from her probably succulent cunt. She was half black, and James had advanced the idea of comparing the DNA of the centaurs to that of some black workers in the farm, to test his idea that the centaurs had some human ascendancy, maybe from runaway slaves in old times. But Sean could not say that to Beau, or she would be offended.

"Well, tell me a reason why not," he snapped. "If it works, you will have done a very important service to science" (and, he thought silently, "to me personally, too").

The mulatto girl laughed.

"Well, if this is so important, I could try..."

"Very good! Thank you so much! Let's go to the laboratory, then. I think it would be better to do it there."

They went to the lab. Sean asked Beau to take off her clothes and lay down on the table. He was stunned by the girl's perfect curves and velvet-like skin. He took the anaesthetic spray and moved the flask over her pussy lips; then he took the pliers, hold the lips together and pierced them on the upper part. Beau had closed her eyes. Sean took the ring and inserted it on the tiny holes he had made; then he pressed a code to the control.

"Are you ok, Beau?"

"Yes, sir," she said. Sean run his finger on the girl's slit, and his cock hardened instantly in his trousers.

"May I turn it on, to see what happens?"

"Yes," was the answer.

Sean pressed his control and turned on the ring. After a minute or two, Beau's legs began to shiver and she put her hand to her pussy; her labia had swollen, the clitoris had grown larger, and she was showing all the signs of arousal.

Sean held her ankles and parted her legs to watch. He began to finger her in circular movements, while with his other hand he increased pressed the control to increase the stimulation. Beau began to moan; he took her hands gently and put them behind her head.

"Stay like this a bit, please, Beau."

"Yes, master," she replied.

Sean held his breath.

"What did you say, Beau?"

"Nothing, master.. did I say anything wrong?"

Sean thought quickly. Why had the girl addressed him as 'master'? Could it be the effect of the pussy ring? Or maybe some unconscious stratum of her mind had been touched? He decided not to press the issue, and consult with James later. He said softly:

"It is all right, Beau. Now please keep your legs open, we have some tests to perform."

The vision of her labia, in a colour between rosy and brown, made his cock ache with desire. The ring was clearly visible, which added to his excitation. He approached his mouth to the girl's pussy and licked its secretion. It had a peculiar taste, different from Linda's. Beau let him do what he wanted; she was feeling waves of heat through her body. Sean inserted his tongue and felt the firm walls pressing on it. He opened his zipper, took his cock out and with a quick movement put it into the mulatto girl's cunt. It was a wonderful sensation; he thrusted it with rapid movements caressing her tits and listening to her moans of pleasure.

His large balls clapped against her firm, young body. She was stretching her body up to take him as far inside as possible, milking his cock with her muscles. Sean grunted and began to pump hard, his hands on her round hips. Beau seemed in a sort of trance; she heard the man's voice asking her:

"Whom do you belong to, Beau? Tell me..."

"To master," she said without noticing what she was saying.

Sean slid his tongue on her tits, his balls banging on her thighs. Then he took out his cock; he did not know whether the girl was in her fertile period, and he wanted no complications. He watched as she opened her eyes and tried to put his cock again in her.

"I command here, Beau... Now I want you to caress your master's cock with your feet."

He placed her feet around his cock and let her rub the soft soles on it. Beau's thighs moved swiftly as she did the first foot job of her life; instinct told her how to rub her well-formed arches on the cock. Sean exploded in quick jets, shooting over and over his sperm on the girl's perfect feet.

He sighed deeply. Could Beau be made to produce an aphrodisiac cream, like the centauresses? If this were possible, a fantastic perspective opened to his business ventures. He stood up and spoke firmly:

"Beau, I want to thank you for your kindness. You will be very useful to science! Now I have to tell you some things. First, I don't want you to touch your pussy, even if you feel in heat. Get up, open that drawer and bring me the instrument you will see there."

Beau obeyed. She fetched what seemed a thermometer and gave it to Sean. The man touched the girl's clitty with its end and read a scale.

"This is a measurer of lust. You see, it shows that you are in desire." Beau bent her head and saw the small hand pointing to the number 9. "You will be measured every morning; if it shows a small figure, that means that you touched yourself, and I will have to belt you with a chastity belt. Do you want that?"

"No, master!" Her expression showed fear.

"I do not want to do that, but I will if you disobey your master. Now put your pants on and follow me."

They went down to the stall where Kafu and Vudu were waiting. Sean entered the stall and called Kafu.

"Kafu, I want you to learn a very important trick. Bend your front legs; you will lick Beau's pussy until she comes. Understand?"

The centaur was surprised. He watched as Beau took off her pants and sat on a stool; he bent his legs, approached his mouth to the girl's pussy, and began to lick Sean could see his cock stretching as he licked the wet pussy; he went behind the young male and caressed his balls, feeling them grow and move in the big sac. Beau was moaning from pleasure, her hands on the centaur's head. Sean took the sac ring from his pocket and inserted it at the point where the cock met the balls, taking advantage of its being fully stretched out.

He pressed a code on his control; the young male was now securely ringed. All males in the farm had it; even if he had been born in captivity and had never known life outside the farm, Sean thought it was better not to take chances. All of his males, in one moment or another, had rebelled against some order; the sac ring was a sure means to slam into their childish minds that they were owned, that Master knew better and that their duty was to obey him.

After some minutes of eager licking by Kafu's eager tongue, Beau came with a loud, long moan, her feet rubbing the centaur's torso. Kafu stopped licking and looked to his master. Sean took the measurer and touched the girl's clitty wit the end: the small hand pointed to zero.