The Centaur Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sighed. "Yes, he is." She would not tell the mulatto girl that she had been belted and would have to wait some days to be relieved.

"You can go now, Beau. We are finishing work for today. Put the chains on their pussies again and let them here for the night."

She watched as the mulatto girl obeyed her.

"Good girls," she said as she caressed one of the mares. "You have given your cream for the first time; there will be others, because this thing is very important to us humans. Tomorrow we will put reins on you and teach you to walk with a person on you. Aren't you happy?"

"Yes, mistress," said one of the fillies. Linda looked at her badge: she was Ginga, a filly from Kumbo, as the earring indicated. Her mother was Tonga, to whom she resembled very much. Linda touched the belt lock over her pants and sighed. Still some days to go...

"Mistress, are we going to pull carts too?" Ginga had come near Linda and the chain from her pussy was fully stretched. She groaned as she felt the tug, and went a step back.

"Yes, certainly, this is what black centauresses do, and also other things, as you have seen," said Linda.

"But why have we to stay with this thing on us?"

"Because Master said so," was the reply. "You belong to him, never forget that."

She slapped gently Ginga's rump and watched as the girl shivered. Then she locked the stall and took a long glance at Beau's slender body, as she walked gracefully away towards her room. Linda would give a month's salary to go after her and have her lick her soles again; but that could not be. She was belted like a medieval woman; still surprised, she asked herself why she had agreed to such a thing. As she could not figure that out, she shook her head and went up to the lab, where she put the flasks in the fridge together with the one from Beau.

It was darkening; another day had passed in the Centaur Ranch. Dinner should be ready; Linda went to the house in a brisk pace, feeling the contact of the cold metal on her pussy and wondering how good it would be when Sean released her.