All Comments on 'The CEO'

by TYouth1039

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
A Read*

Nothing more. Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thumbs Up

Loved it. You've got a hot wife. I can't wait to hear her reaction when you tell her you saw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantasy is one thing, but this is another.

Yeah, he's got a 10" cock and the CEO just happens to have a 12" one. There's a point when fantasy becomes parody, and this one definitely stepped over the line.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
At least he's getting his

Not much of a story without an ending.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
CEO doesn't now

I bet the CEO wouldn't find it so funny if he knew that his young beautiful wife was being fucked by the husband. Since the young beautiful wife prefers the other woman's husband and the woman is still lying to her husband, maybe they would leave their spouses for each other. It would serve the original cheaters right.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 9 years ago
A Fucking Good Time is had by ALL!

He gets to Fuck His Boss' Wife and His Own Wife! His Wife, Boss and Boss' Wife All are Extremely Happy! How Much Better Can it Get?

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Written by a virgin

This reads like the over active imagination of someone who has never had sex with a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL...what a moron!

Get a grip on reality TY!! 10" cocks and 12" cocks. Doctor tits that bounce all over while getting fucked..I don't think so! 44D tits ...what fairy land do you live in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably would have been better without the exaggeration. Keep things with in reality and let the situation carry the story.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

The CEO should put the husband on the payroll as a fuck instructor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous