The Challenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your other hand teases her pussy, finding her clit and stroking it. She writhes under your hands, so excited and opened up and you know she's ready for you. You take the pillows and prop her up while she's still on her back, raising her ass up off the bed. You spread her open, the head of your cock up against her, and use your other hand to guide it in. Despite the extra lubrication, she's a tight fit, and so you hold back. Your fingers find her pussy again and caress her, keeping her hot.

She accustoms herself to your size and takes you in a little farther each time you move. It takes every bit of self-control not to thrust in all at once, but you know she'll be worth the wait. Then, finally, the thick head of your cock is past the tightest part of her and the rest of you just slides in. You are as deep in her as you can possibly be, and she's just trembling. Waiting for it; wanting you to give it to her.

And then you do, slowly at first, then building the tempo as she moves with you. You grab her legs in your hands and push them apart, stroking hard and deep now, feeling the friction of her ass gripping around you, you've never felt it so hot before. You see her reach her hand down between her legs, her fingers slippery and stroking her pussy, rubbing her clit as you're fucking her and it's about as much as you can stand.

You're throbbing inside her now, moments away and you can't hold back. Groaning, you thrust deep into her as you come. Her fingers move faster and then she's coming too, even tighter around you with her orgasm, wrenching every last bit of pleasure out of you. You're both satisfied, dripping with sweat and exhausted. You roll her off the pillows onto the bed, taking her in your arms. You vaguely remember that her husband's still there, but are too tired to care. Her head is resting on your chest and soon you hear the deep, even breaths of sleep.

12