The Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
White woman continues her experience with extra thick black man.
5.6k words
4.32
83.2k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers

First of all I want to apologize to all for not getting the following continuation to this true experience off sooner. I have been extremely busy with both my job, which requires a lot of time and travel, and trying to get as much black cock that I can possible get. Reading Part 1 will give you some more background.

On my way to the parking garage across the street from the office there was only one thing on my mind...Warren Joseph. And the constant grin on my face proved it. Prior to leaving the office I of course checked his file. He is a construction contractor relocating his business to Florida. He had stated to me he was finishing up matters before joining his family, which already moved there the prior week. He was staying at one of the hotels in the vacinity in the meantime. After what happened in the office it was only natural to accept his invitation to dinner. Besides, I wanted another go at the fattest cock that I ever experienced before he left town. Driving home was a little difficult as I diddled my pussy and licked my lips the entire time. Then I remembered that I had to pick up a few items at the supermarket, so it was time to regain my composure. Before stepping out of my Lexus I withdrew my compact from my purse and quickly touched up my makeup using the rearview mirror, followed by another layer of lip gloss. As soon as I exited my car I smoothed out my mini-dress and proceeded into the grocer. As I made my way around the store the clicking of my white-patent high heels on the tiled floor definitely brought the gazes of men and women alike. I consider my gorgeous legs my best feature and just love to show them off as often as possible.

By now it was mid afternoon and the first thing I did upon entering my house was to call Betty, as I had plans to go with her to a dance club this evening. I told her I had to back out as I received a spur-of-the-moment dinner date request from someone that I had met today. She was totally fine with that, wishing me luck and to tell her all the details afterward. With that done I put my groceries away and fixed myself a light lunch, just a salad and a glass of merlot, then a nice soothing bath. Even though I had showered prior to work I wanted to look and smell my best for my dinner date with Warren. It also included shaving my legs and pussy yet again. It's just automatic every time I bathe. After drying myself off I put on my bathrobe and then oiled my legs. It just makes them that much smoother. Then I went to my bedroom and opened the door to my walk-in wardrobe. I just stood there pondering, "Oh My! What shall I wear?"

What seemed like an eternity of contemplating this outfit then that outfit, I finally decided on a longsleeve, white satin collared blouse with large, quarter-sized black polka dots and a just-above-the-knee black pencil skirt, with a 5" wide black-patent belt wrapped around my 22" waist. Of course the undergarments come first. A b-cup satiny bullet bra, although an a-cup would definitely fit my little, itty bitty titties. Then over to my hosiery drawer to pick out a pair of nylons...a brand new pair of beige SIL reinforced heel and toe stockings. The feel and look of these beautiful nylons are very similar to my Albert's, which are still my favorites. While standing with one foot on my large, round ottoman, I gently slipped on my stockings, one leg at a time, attaching them to one of my many 12-strap, smooth paneled garter belts. Oooo!...Nothing beats the feeling of a new pair of luxurious stockings encasing my legs, so slippery and smooth.

Upon sitting at my vanity I found it very difficult to concentrate on my makeup application, thinking about what his black monstrosity might do to me. After a little pussy diddling with my right hand and running my left hand up and down my nylon encased leg, I temporarily relieved myself so I could continue with the painting of my face. Finally, after an hour or so of putting on layer upon layer of foundation, rouge, blush and mascara I was ready to tackle my next step...my hair. Removing the bobby pins, I let it fall from the pompadour that was atop my head. I brushed and brushed my mid back in length, snowflake white wavy hair to get it the fluffiest and fullest it can possibly be. I glanced at the clock and I had less than an hour left to finish getting ready. After slipping on my blouse and skirt it was back to the closet to pick out a pair of shoes. I chose a pair of black and white two-tone patent pumps with six inch stiletto heels. I adore wearing high heels all the time as they draw attention to my beautiful legs, not to mention how sexy they make me feel. The lowest heel height I own are five inches, which are usually the ones I wear for work. Otherwise it's anywhere from 5 1/2 to 8 inches, although I do own two pair of 10" heels. Then I applied cherry red lipstick to my full, fat lips and after they dried I coated them with a generous amount of high shine lip gloss.

By the time I went downstairs it was already 7:40. I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of cranberry juice when the doorbell suddenly rang. I looked through the peephole of my front door and it was Warren. He was dressed in a fancy dark navy suit, cream colored shirt and a black tie.

"Welcome to my abode Warren, please do come in."

"God damn Miss Petersen you look smoking hot."

"Why thankyou, you don't look bad yourself. And please, let's stop with the formalities. Please call me Victoria. May I get you a drink?"

"No thanks Victoria. I want to apologize the way I came on to you at the office this morning. I thought I was a happily married man, but the way you strutted yourself around the office...Geez, I just lost all control. And you are one good looking woman!"

While standing together in my foyer I closed the front door and said, "No apologies are warranted...and I'm so glad what you did and what you called me." I pushed him up against the wall next to the door and knelt down in front of him. While unbuckling his belt I continued, "I can't wait till after dinner darling...please pleasure my mouth once again!" I grabbed his zipper with my teeth and pulled it down all the way. "Oh please let me suck your big, fat cock again!"

As he stood there looking down at me he said, "I knew you were a slut the first time I laid eyes on you. And after how you took care of me this morning the only thing I could think of all day long was you baby. You get me so fuckin hard!"

"Oh yes, prove to me that this morning wasn't a daydream." With his pants now down at his ankles I pulled his boxers down to join them, revealing the mammoth that my hot, wet, eager mouth desired. And what surprised me was all his stubble was gone from his pelvic area including his massive balls. By the time I grabbed it with both hands and kissed the giant, bulbous head he was at his full 11 3/4" length. "Mmm...(kiss, kiss)...Oh Yes!...(kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp)...I just love worshiping your big black shaft darling...(kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp)...it's soo big...(kiss, kiss)...and black...(kiss, kiss)...and beautiful...(slurp, slurp, lick, lick, kiss, kiss)...and let's not forget these (meaning his huge nutsack)." After getting him totally wet with my spit I tried stuffing his balls into my mouth but they were just too big, so I licked and kissed my way back up to his pulsing, flared head. I opened my cock hungry mouth and enveloped his giant, purple mushroom with my CSL's, trying my best to swirl my tongue around it the best I could. "Mmm...(suck, suck)...Oh My!...mmm...(suck, suck)...mmm...Oh god you taste so good!...mmm, mmm."

"Oh you hot, beautiful slut! Suck my big black cock baby! Suck me off like you did this morning cause I need to bust another nut real bad. God, your face, your lips, your white fuckin hair turns me on so much."

"Mmm, mmm...Oh Yes!...Give it to me darling...Mmm, mmm...Give me every fat rock hard inch...Mmm, mmm...I'm a black cock only slut that lives for this...Mmm, mmm...Now hold my head in place and when you feel yourself enter my throat slowly pull me towards you." I knew after deepthroating him for the first time earlier today that it just had to be easier this second time around. I was going to make sure of it. He gently held the back of my head with both hands and as soon as his ultra fat cockhead was at the back of my mouth, I swallowed. He was in and my pussy exploded with sheer excitement. Slowly, inch by inch, he pulled me towards him, filling my esophagus, as my outturned CSL's clamped tightly around his girth. The only thing I could muster was a passionate moaning as he went deeper and deeper down my throat. When my CSL's hit his pelvis I knew I reached my goal. Then I slowly withdrew him watching his gorgeous black shaft leave my mouth. With another huge smile on my face I said, "Oh Yes, again darling!" Over and over, again and again, I had him fuck my throat with his full length. After a few minutes he had released his hold on my head and I was freely deepthroating his glorious black pole with no effort whatsoever, my full head of hair bobbing to and fro. Oh god I love to suck big, black cocks more than anything else. "Oh Warren, please cum in my mouth."

"I'm almost there you beautiful, filthy whore! You better not stop now!" Of course I didn't, but rather picked up the speed. Having his hugeness gliding in and out of my throat brought on yet another orgasm, as my panties were now thoroughly soaked. "Oh yeah!...That's it...Just like that...Oh God, Yes, Here it comes!"

I released him from my throat hold and just left his breathing cockhead in my slut mouth, forming a tight seal with my shiny CSL's. Bam! My mouth started flooding with his jism, which I swallowed immediately, followed by another jet, then another. Mmm, so rich, so creamy, so delicious. I never let him leave my mouth as I didn't want him shoot any of it into my hair or on my face. If we weren't going out to dinner, it would have probably been a different scenario. Once he finished cumming I removed him from my oral cavity and licked him clean, making sure there wasn't a single drop remaining. "Goddamn it Victoria, I'm one lucky fella to have the pleasure of being with you tonight. Why did you accept my invitation to dinner, me being overweight and all?"

As I slapped his huge, heavy manhood on my lips I said, "You didn't think I was going to let you escape to Florida without me having another sampling of this, do you? And besides, I don't think you're overweight, except maybe for this!" I planted a few more kisses on his fist-sized cockhead before standing up and smoothing out my skirt. "Well, shall we go have some dinner?"

"By all means...I'm famished. I hope you like steak."

"Absolutely, just let me freshen up a bit. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be back in a jiffy." I ran upstairs and checked my makeup in the vanity mirror. Luckily, it was still perfect. Just had to touch up my lips with another layer of lip gloss. After that I brushed out my hair for a few minutes before heading back downstairs. Before entering my living room I could hear Warren talking on his cell phone, which made me stop dead in my tracks, as I didn't want to be rude by being present. All I could make out before he hung up was, "...yeah, 10:30 in the bar...see you then." Then I entered and said, "I'm ready, just let me grab my purse. Where are you taking me?"

"Well, I'm staying at the Crown Plaza Hotel and they have an excellent restaurant. Do you know of it?"

"I know of the hotel, but have never been to it, nor it's restaurant." We left my house, and as the gentleman that he is, held the door open to his SUV as I climbed in. We made some small chit chat during the fifteen minute drive, but I knew both of us had other things on our minds. Before exiting the car at the hotel I grabbed his crotch, looked at him in the eyes and said, "I hope these giant things will be full again, because I'm going to need an after dinner drink!"

"Oh shit Victoria, I can't remember the last time I've cum so much and so hard. But you can count on it beautiful, I'll be ready! Let's go before you get me rock hard again." As we made our way through the lobby and down the corridor to the restaurant I couldn't help but hear the clickety-click, click, click sound of my spike heels on the floor as we walked. This sound always turns me on, as it brings looks and stares my way all the time.

Our dinner together included all kinds conversation. Everything from family, friends, travel, work and hobbies to of course, sex. One time during our meal he stated, "I might as well just come out and tell you...a friend of mine wants me to meet him in the cocktail lounge tonight for a few drinks. If your uneasy with that I can cancel."

"Nonsense Warren, as long as you bring me along with you. I'd love to meet your friend. What's his name?"

"I promise you won't be disappointed...Alan, and we've been close friends for quite some time now. I believe he is close in age to yourself...36, and has a knockout looking wife, although she tends to be uptight a lot." After finishing our delicious meal we headed into the lounge which was right next to the restaurant. Shortly after sitting at the bar and ordering a cocktail Warren excused himself to go to the men's room. Sitting there sipping my drink awaiting his return I found myself crossing and uncrossing my legs...zzzip, zzzip...zzzip, zzzip...that unbelievably wonderful sound of non-stretch nylon rubbing against non-stretch nylon. It's so sexy and definitely brought the look of many of the patrons my way. I tend to do it quite often, especially when I become excited and aroused. And aroused I became! A tall, extremely dark-skinned black man, at least 6'4" or taller entered the lounge. He was smartly dressed, very good-looking, with a bald head that shined like the sun and a neatly trimmed goatee. Our eyes were locked on each other as he made his way directly towards me.

I stood up with a wobbly feeling in my legs. "You must be Victoria, I'm Alan. Warren wasn't kidding when he told me about you. You are very beautiful!"

"Thankyou Alan. I hope it was good things that Warren mentioned." Little did I know at this time that I would become this man's mistress for many years to come.

"Oh, they were, believe me...isn't that right buddy?", he said as Warren remerged behind me.

He just smiled and said, "Well, it looks like you two already got to know each other. Anyhow, Victoria Petersen...Alan McPhee. Can I buy you a drink man?"

"Yeah, just a beer." There I was, sitting at the bar flanked on both sides by two black men, becoming more aroused as each second went by (zzzip, zzzip). " When are you headed back down to Florida?"

"Tuesday", Warren replied. "So, where's your better half tonight?"

"She's staying at her mother's tonight and tomorrow before heading to St. Louis for one of her conventions. I hope you don't mind me asking Victoria, but you have the whitest hair I think I've ever seen, as white as a sheet of paper. How do you get it like that?"

(Zzzip, zzzip)..."As they say in the commercial, only my hairdresser knows for sure!...(zzzip, zzzip)...So Alan, what to you do for a living?"

"I paint, as in building interiors. But, Veronica is the main bread winner. She's in real estate. And you?"

"Besides being a part-time receptionist for Warren's attorney...(zzzip, zzzip)...I'm in the midst of becoming a full-time saleswoman with a corporate insurance firm, and when I do...(zzzip, zzzip)...it's bye-bye receptionist job!" (Three weeks later that's exactly what happened.)

Warren interjected, "I think it's about time we take this party up to my room. I have a bottle of wine and some beer. Anyone who objects say 'nay'". Alan's hand was all over my stocking-clad thigh by now.

I was the first one to stand up and said, "If you gentlemen don't mind I'd like to visit the ladies room first." Warren said he would pay the bar tab and for me to meet them at the elevators. By now I was so horny, yet a little worried at what Warren's fat monster might do to my pussy and ass, but nothing was going to stop me from trying. While in the stall and after taking care of business, I reached into my purse and grabbed a douche to make my ass squeaky clean. Five minutes later I was done. Then I quickly brushed my hair again and added more lip gloss before heading out. 'Clickety-click, click click, clickety-click, click, click' echoed in the corridor as I made my way to the elevators in my 6" high stiletto pumps. I just couldn't keep my eyes off Alan as I approached them. It's not that Warren is unattractive, but Alan is a god when it comes to good looks.

After we entered the elevator and the door closed both of them had their hands all over me. Both were grabbing my bubble-butt and thighs. My lips immediately found Alan's mouth while Warren was kissing my neck. All I could do was moan in pleasure. Then the elevator dinged as it reached our floor and we all stopped as if nothing had happened. I short walk down the hall and we were at Warren's room. As soon as we entered I made my way across the room and sat on the sofa, crossed my legs (zzzip), and said, "Oh God, don't keep me waiting darlings, please give me my dessert!"

They both came up and took their positions standing slightly to each of my sides. "Let's not keep the pretty lady waiting" Warren stated as the started to undo their trousers. As soon as they both finished unbuckling their belts and unbuttoning their pants I pulled them down swiftly along with their boxers. First Warren...his huge, thick, monstrosity of 11 3/4 inches slapping me in the face. Then, excited to see what he had to offer me, Alan. And like what Warren had told me earlier, no disappointment, just pure bliss. Of course he wasn't as fat, but the length simply amazed me...over 14 inches...14 1/4 to be exact!.

"Ohhh My!" was all I said as I dove right in, grabbing them at the base and alternately kissing and slobbering all over their big, mushroom heads. "Mmm...(kiss, kiss)...mmm...(kiss, kiss)...Oh My God!...(kiss, kiss)...Oh Yes!...mmm...(kiss, kiss)...Oh, You both taste soo good!...mmm, mmm...(kiss, kiss)...I feel so honored...(kiss, kiss)...to be able to...(kiss, kiss)...service you both...mmm, mmm...(kiss, kiss)...Oh God!...(kiss, kiss)...Please fuck me!"

Warren answered, "Not until you show him what you can do slut!" I knew exactly what he meant, so I continued to bathe their entire poles whith my drooling mouth and lips.

I looked up at Warren and said, "Oh, hold my head in place" and placed his gargantuan cockhead in my mouth, keeping my shiny CSL's outturned on his circumference. He knew exactly what to do this time. As he reached the entrance to my throat, I swallowed, and he popped in, pulling my head towards him slowly, inch by inch, until my face was nuzzled in his crotch. Then I withdrew but not removing him from my horny throat. Then down again, this time a little quicker, then up, then down, faster and faster, moaning with delight.

Alan blurted, "Holy Shit Man! I'm fucking hard as granite!"

I released Warren and said, "Oh God, now its your turn." Being about a third less thick as Warren I knew this was going to be easy. The longest cock to this point I ever deepthroated was just shy of 15 inches, so this was going to be a breeze. I wrapped my CSL's around his impressive head, grabbed him by the hips and pulled him into my eager throat not stopping until I was at his root. Then in and out faster and faster, between the 9 and 14 1/4 inch mark, never releasing him from my slutty throat.

"Damn it, she's the best fuckin cocksucker I ever had!" Alan stated. Oooo...Music to my ears.

"I told you so...don't you ever believe me?" exclaimed Warren.

Back and forth between the two of them I had them moaning with pleasure as I continued my cocksucking/deepthroating assault. It was also bringing my pussy to the point of no return. Finally, after about five minutes I stopped and said, "Don't you two worry one bit. I'll definitely be finishing you off with my mouth, but please fuck me! Please!!!"

victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers
12