The Challenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem you gorgeous slut!" I stood up and removed my blouse, skirt ,belt and panties, leaving myself only in my silvery bullet bra, 12-strap garter belt, beige stockings and black & white stiletto's.

I sat back down on the sofa and spread my legs. "Fuck me Warren! Please fuck me with that over-sized black telephone pole! And please be gentle...you're so wide!" He grabbed my stocking-clad legs and rested them on his shoulders, my spike heels pointing skyward. He slowly poked my bald pussy with the head of his shaft at least a dozen times so I could stetch to accomodate him. Then he was in..."Ooo, Ouch, Ooo, Ouch, Oh god, my pussy has never been this stretched. Please go slow."

"I will...at first bitch!"

"Oh god yes...Oww...Oooo...That's it...Oooo...Yes! Talk dirty to me!...Oww...Yes!...Oh God, you're soo big!...Ouch...Ooo...Oh god I need a cock in my mouth!"

With that said Alan immediately knelt on the couch next to me and fed me his long black missle. "Here you go you gorgeous fucking slut!"

Shortly after getting reacquainted and falling in love with Alan's lengthy shaft with my mouth, I glanced down between my legs to watch Warren's massive meatpole going in and out of my stretched pussy, only about 6 or 7 inches of it. It really felt uncomfortable by this time as my pussy lips felt like they were being ripped. "Oh god please stop! You're just to big around for my pussy baby" as I pushed him away, then looked at Alan and said, "Please fuck me in the ass darling...(kiss, suck, slurp)...Oh Yes! Please fuck me in the ass!" I spun around so I was facing the end of the sofa with one leg kneeling and the other standing as Alan lined up behind me. I looked at Warren and said, "Get over here and let me suck you off again dear while Alan prepares my horny asshole for you."

I stretched my CSL's once again on Warren's pulsating black giant as Alan mounted me from behind, grabbed my hips and entered my 'black cock always welcome' ass. "Mmm...(suck, slurp)...Oh God Yes!...mmm...(slurp, slurp)...That's it baby...mmm...(slurp, slurp)...Fuck my ass!...mmm...(slurp, suck)." What seemed like no time at all Alan was reaming his full 14 1/4 inch length in and out of my slutty ass. "Oh God you feel soo good gliding in and out of my ass darling...(suck, slurp)...That's it baby...Mmm...(slurp, slurp)...Harder baby...(slurp, slurp)...Oh God, Yes!...(suck, slurp)...Faster!...hmmm, mmm...(slurp, slurp)...Oh Yes!...Yes!" God I love being fucked in the ass, ten fold more than in my pussy.

Now was the time for my challenge to continue. I just had to try and get Warren's beer can thick black shaft stuffed into my eager ass. But I also wanted to suck Alan to explosion as I was dying to find out what his cum tasted like. "Oh God...Switch!" As soon as they withdrew from my holes I continued, "Oh God, Hurry!...I feel so empty!"

Warren added, "Fuck, this slut can't get enough black tube steak!" As soon as he mounted my upturned ass I felt his wet cockhead at the entrance to my asshole. Coupled with his pushing I started rotating my hips trying to get him to enter. With a little persistance from both of us his fat mushroom finally penetrated bringing an "Uhhh" from me. "To tell you the truth man, this is the first white asshole I ever fucked." Slowly, half inch by half inch he entered my wanton ass causing me to grunt continuously and preventing me from servicing Alan properly. "Oh shit this bitch is tight even after you fucking her." It did hurt a little at first but once he had his entire 11 3/4" log embedded in my steaming hot ass, followed by a steady in and out rhythm, it was pure anal bliss.

"Oh God Baby...You feel soo heavenly in my ass!...Mmm...and your big black shaft tastes so wonderful darling!...hmm, mmm...Oh god, yes!...Fuck my ass!" For the next few minutes, or so it seemed, there was nothing said but groaning and grunting by all of us, as I received the most wonderful, burning, ass-reaming and throat fucking I ever experienced up till now. My pussy was constatntly burning with one orgasm after another.

Finally Alan blurted out, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum you gorgeous, filthy, gutter trash, cocksucking whore!"

I pulled his long, pulsating black rod out of my throat and past my shiny outturned CSL's and said, "Oh Yes, In my mouth!" Stream after stream of his thick, gooey cream jetisoned into my open, waiting mouth. "Mmmm...(gulp)...Oh god you taste so good!...(gulp)...So delicious!...mmm...So delectable!...(gulp)...So creamy!...(gulp)...Oh god I want more!"...in which I started deepthroating his magnificent length harder and faster, trying to coax out every drop while Warren continued to pummel my abused asshole.

Not long after Warren interjected, "Watching her suck you off is gonna make me blow!" Hearing this I immediately let go of my mouth hold on Alan and spun around. "Open up bitch cause here it comes!" The first blast from his black horse cock was so forceful I almost missed it, but I clamped my CSL's around his fat cockhead just in time. "Goddamn this slut can't get enough cum to eat. Isn't that right bitch? Tell me you fuckin slut whore!"

"Mmmm...(slurp, gulp)...Yes!...It's soo true!...(gulp)...I love eating cum!...(slurp, gulp)...ever since I was 15 1/2...(slurp)...but now I only suck off black men!" When Warren finally finished cumming and I licked his shaft clean of any remnants he went over to the bed and collapsed. Alan just sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Goddamn Victoria, you fuckin drained me today", said Warren staring at the ceiling. "I want to thank you for a great day, cause I doubt it will ever happen again. I will always remember this and you. I'm going down to the bar. Would you mind driving her home?"

Alan said, "Not a problem man."

"Thanks, and be sure to lock the door on your way out. Goodbye Victoria! And I only wish the very best for you."

"Goodbye Warren....and Thankyou!" That was the only day and last time I ever saw him. And boy, did he leave me with a memory.

After he left Alan said, "I think he feels a little guilty, but I'm sure he'll get over it. Once he's in Florida back with his family he will be fine."

"I'm so glad he introduced me to you Alan. That's one thing I won't be able to repay him for."

"Likewise Baby. If it wasn't for him I would have never met you. And now that I have I don't think I can go on without seeing you again."

"Don't worry darling, I feel the same way. So, you don't mind driving me home?" After he said "Of course not" I grabbed my blouse, skirt and belt and went into the bathroom to dress and freshen up, which of course included touching up my makeup, brushing my hair and applying another generous amount of lip gloss.

I wanted the drive home to last forever. This man was so good looking that I didn't want the evening to end. After pulling into my driveway I invited him in for coffee, which he gladly accepted. Upon entering my kitchen I said, "Please have a seat while I put the coffee pot on". Actually, coffee was the farthest thing on my mind as I strolled around the kitchen, my spike heels clicking on the tiled floor, as I tried to prepare it for us. Finally with that done I took a seat next to him at the kitchen table...(zzzip!).

"Victoria, I must tell you that you are one striking creature. And I can't get over how white your beautiful head of hair is. It's soo sexy baby!"

As I grabbed his hardening shaft in his pants I replied, "Oh, Thankyou Alan!...(zzzip, zzzip)...And you are one extremely handsome man! Oh god, please let me suck your big, black, beautiful shaft again!...Please??" He immediately stood up and faced me while I remained seated and dropped his slacks. "Oh My God, Yes!...(kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp)...Your cocklength amazes me darling...(zzzip, zzzip, kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp)...It's soo long!...(slurp, slurp, kiss)...and soo hard!...(slurp, slurp)...hmm, mmm!...and soo delicious...(slurp, kiss)...Now hold my head in place so I can really take care of you properly!" With that said I started deepthroating and sucking him off like my life depended on it.

"Oh Shit, Victoria. You're insatiable!...Oh God!...You're unbelievable!...Damn!...What I said earlier is absolutely true baby. You're the best cocksucker I ever had...And such a beautiful, classy, slutty one at that!...Oh shit!"

"Oh God, Yes baby, talk dirty to me...(slurp, slurp, suck , suck)...Tell me who I am, what I am!"

"OK slut!...You're Victoria Petersen and you're nothing but a Black Cock Whore! And the best fuckin cocksucker on the planet! Hands down!."

"(Slurp, slurp, suck, suck)...Oh God, Yes Darling! Say it again!...(suck, slurp, slurp)."

"Victoria Petersen!...Black Cock Whore!...No, make that Black Cock Whore Extrodinaire!"

"Oh My God!...(slurp, slurp, suck, suck)...Thankyou Darling!...(suck, suck)...Oh, fuck me in the ass!...(slurp, suck)...Oh please fuck me in the ass again!"

"Damn right babe, but you better finish me off with that magical mouth of yours. Now stand up and bend over!" I removed him from my sucking mouth, stood up, turned around, and grabbed hold of the kitchen table while stepping one stocking clad leg up on a chair. He pulled up my skirt up onto my back, grabbed hold of my waist, and slid his wet, long, black pole into my stretched out asshole.

"Oooo Yes Darling!...Oh My!...You feel so good in my fanny!" I whipped my long, wavy, white locks onto my back, turned my head to try and look at him and said, " Ooo, I love the way you fuck me in the ass. It feels so exquisite! God, I love getting fucked in the ass baby! Please ream me with all you have my darling!"

"Oh you fuckin black cock whore! It's gonna be my absolute pleasure. Shit, your legs, your stockings, this garter belt is so fuckin sexy, not to mention your spike heels. It just makes me that much fuckin harder slut!"

"Oh god darling, stick your shaft back in my mouth!" Back and forth I went with him, ass-to-mouth, mouth-to-ass, ass-to-mouth, at least a half dozen times, and for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Then I decided it was time to reward him by deepthroating him nonstop until he gave me what I always crave.

"Goddamn it you fucking gorgeous slut...here it comes!" The first rope shot out of his mushroom head heading towards my forehead, but I caught in midair with my tongue and CSL's. "Mmm...slurp!" Then the next rope right into my open, anticipating mouth..."slurp"...then another, and another. Finally when he started to subside I deepthroated his still pulsing manhood just for good measure as I wanted to make sure to get every tasty drop.

"Mmm, Your hot cum tastes out of this world darling. Thankyou soo much!"

Well, the evening solidified a relationship with Alan that would go on for more than four years. That didn't mean I didn't experience other men. On the contrary, it just increased my addiction to black cock that much more. Veronica, his gorgeous wife, never found out, until a one certain evening. But that story is for another time. I still see both of them regularly to this day, about once or twice a month, and we have the grandest time.

What sticks out in my mind most of all during this experience is not Warren, but what Alan called me that evening, 'Victoria Petersen...Black Cock Whore.'

12