All Comments on 'The Challenge Ch. 02: Voyeurism Games'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dennis58dennis58over 9 years ago
5 stars

wonderful story took me back to all those fantasies I had as a young man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too long so little heat

're edit to no more than 5 chapter s good story line but so many same as scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it . The best that i have read in years

Would love to read more about their adventures in Charleston.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Though I could have done without the inter-racial stuff, this story was smoking hot.

ekim22ekim22over 9 years ago
It's been so long!

It's been so long that we had an actual GREAT story posted. Something in the vein of writers like Baron, Alwayswantedto, etc.

Finally!

Great job. I did think it started to get off track with the orgy stuff, don't feel like that was needed.....but I'm not complaining or criticizing. You did a great job and obviously you put a lot of time into this. It shows.

Thank you for posting this!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Terrific

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It was really easy to get caught up in the emotions Vernon was feeling due his betrayal of his mother. You did a great job of developing the story line and characters not to mention throwing in some twists.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Loved it!

This was one of the better stories I've read. It didn't immediately jump to sex, but rather developed beautifully, slowly, with a good story line. Mother son sex is a huge turn on for me, but I need a storyline/buildup much more than most of the stories here provide. This was excellent. Thank you. I plan to read again.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story. The author truly captured the son's emotional conflict and growth. Likewise, I thought that was wonderful that the author let the reader in on the mother's feeling when she was informed of her son's actions and his reactions to the challenges.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous