The Champagne Campaign Ch. 07

Story Info
Leo's Lesbian Lusts.
6.3k words
4.31
8.8k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising silently Margo took both of Cassie hands in hers and drew the girl after her through the dressing room and into the bathing area. Beyond the Jacuzzi lay a tile-lined space where a half dozen people had no doubt showered together under an assortment of fountains before another wall of mirrors. Everywhere they went in this suite they were accompanied by their own naked mirrored images, images that Cassie was honest and vain enough to admit were totally lovely, and at which she found herself glancing constantly.

She followed Margo beneath a fountain showering hot water down upon them. Margo took up a sponge and began to soap Cassie's back, taking her time with the lathering, letting her hands roam freely over every inch of Cassie's body, playing sensuously in the suds, stroking them up and over her breasts time and again as if she couldn't bear to leave them until she had Cassie's nipples roused into turgid buds of sensation again.

The spray pummeled Cassie insistently, tingling on her sensitive nipples and laving heavily over her loins. The lather flowed down her back and she felt Margo's breasts pressing against her shoulders. The woman's firm nipples traced delightful circles over her blades, and now Margo's hands lingered pleasantly upon the upper swells of her buttocks. They were so close that their hot wet naked bodies were touching everywhere. When Margo moved her loins fetched up against Cassie buttocks and Cassie arched her back, the movement only shoving her bottom more tightly into Margo's crotch. Feelings of excitement, tension, and wonder exploded again within her.

To Cassie's delight she was finding this bathing to be more than just pleasant. Margo was utterly sweet and gentle with the sensuous play of her hands, making little crooning sounds when she stroked and laved her fingers over Cassie's shoulders and back, pausing from time to time to press her lips against Cassie's neck while she worked her way down from Cassie's breasts to her belly with the sponge.

With a soft moan of acquiescence Cassie felt the sponge pressing and passing back and forth over her vulva as Margo worked it down into her crotch.

"I can't believe this!" Cassie whispered as the massage upon her sex opened her legs, went beneath her vulva and then circled up around over her hip to her buttocks and worked its way down into the crease between her cheeks to rub repeatedly over her protruding labia. "You're turning me on already," she groaned helplessly.

"My but you're such a nice handful," Margo whispered dropping the sponge and palming Cassie's fulsome sex between her buttocks, her finger slipping magically in between the girl's large labial lips.

"If you don't stop I don't know what I'm going to do," Cassie moaned over the arousal bursting within her but Margo found Cassie's clitoris again with her finger and her nipple with her fingers. The spontaneous lift of Cassie's arm to embrace Margo's neck belied the girl's protest and all it took was a few moments of massage to bring Cassie to a passionate surrender once more. "What do you want me to do now?" the girl cried.

"Turn around so I can finger-fuck you," Margo whispered in the sweetest of voices. Cassie whirled in her arms and Margo slid her hand between the Cassie's legs beginning to squeeze and pull at her labia, spreading them and shoving her finger up and down between them until she had Cassie groaning with abandon again. "Your clitoris is so hard" Margo whispered stroking it ever harder.

"I know..."Cassie moaned. "It aches."

"I love your nipples, Cassie. I wanted to suck them as soon as I got you out of your clothes."

"Is that what you had in mind all along, to get me out of my clothes?"

"When I got your resume, I couldn't wait to interview you."

"Like this?" Cassie closed her eyes.

The mirror was only a distraction from the pleasure radiating from Margo's mouth and fingers working her nipples and her clitoris into a mutual harmony of ecstatic sensations. Cassie marveled at how deliciously their bodies fitted together, at the way Margo's embrace enfolded her and sheltered her and thrust her at the same time into this passionate surrender. Her hand clutched suddenly at Margo's hand, passionately pressing her fingers ever more firmly into the spreading petals of her vulva, while her other hand played in Margo's wet hair. And then Margo's thumb began such an incredibly knowing massage of Cassie's clitoris that she was again utterly helpless in its magic. She strained in Margo's embrace, writhing against those soft breasts, that smooth warm wet skin that cushioned her so tenderly, savoring the lovely curves of her incredibly female body, the surge of her heavy wet hair that had fallen lusciously over her shoulders and that she clutched so passionately in the hand that still caressed Margo's head.

Hot hard gasps heralding her orgasm broke from Cassie's panting mouth, and Margo was so knowing, so relentless, so compelling in driving her up to the threshold, and then so deliciously cruel in holding her there and torturing her at the edge of her climax. Cassie moaned impetuously, begging to be pushed over the precipice, and pleading to be held there for another luscious moment of ecstasy.

"It's good isn't it, Cassie?" Margo enthused.

"Oh God yes," Cassie gasped.

"You love it don't you? This is just the beginning isn't it!"

"I don't know. "

"If I make you come you'll do what I want next won't you? Promise?"

"Yes...Yes....Just make me come!"

Margo began to kissing Cassie's neck, her hands working busily over the girl's vulva again. Her fingers probed into the opening of Cassie's vagina, softly caressing the entrance and playing over the sensitive inner surfaces of her labia. She stroked and pulled Cassie's petals until she had the girl shoving her loins up in urgent thrusts into her hand. Carefully she slipped a finger into the entrance of Cassie's vagina while her thumb worked madly over the girl's clitoral hood.

Knowingly Margo searched out those magic places that she knew so well from her own masturbations. Now she had Cassie groaning and gasping with passion and excitement, but when she tried to slip her finger into the girl's vagina she found the opening so tight it made her gasp with surprise and delight. Clearly this tight little twat was everything Connors had said it was, and this utterly gorgeous and passionate girl was everything she had imagined she would be and more. Margo marveled, reveling in Cassie's spontaneous surrender to her own passions.

Carefully Margo's slim finger circled the embrace of Cassie's taut vaginal aperture finding the tender membrane of her hymen with a long soft caress, probing ever so gently at the opening in its center, an opening that was now yielding ever so slightly to her touch.

Knowingly, tenderly, Margo pressed her advances and just as her mouth found Cassie's in a deep passionate kiss the tip of her slim finger sensed Cassie's tight little tunnel collapsing with the surges of the girl's utterly climatic orgasm.

"Oh God!," Cassie wailed throwing her head back. She could feel Margo's breasts pressed against her own, their nipples mingling in a tingling crush. Suddenly everything, neck, nipples, clitoris, petals, and vagina were pulsing, pushing, and flinging Cassie out into the embrace of this incredibly powerful orgasm thundering down through her vagina and washing over her being. The spasms racked her again and again and again, and suddenly the tears were there. Floods of them that washed over her cheeks and turned her trembling into Margo's sheltering arms.

"That was so good," Cassie sobbed while the shower rained down upon them. The steam rose about them bathing their nakedness in wet heat as Margo caressed Cassie into quiet and peeped tenderly into her face. She smiled gently, questioningly, and Cassie returned her query with a wan and wondrous smile of her own.

Margo lifted her finger to Cassie's mouth and slipped it between her lips. "My finger was just an appetizer for what's coming to that that tight little tunnel of yours." Margo smiled.

"If you say so," Cassie moaned.

"This is only the beginning sweetheart!" Margo whispered. Cassie nodded silently, marveling at the revelation and cuddled in the woman's arms. "Come on, let's do the Jacuzzi now," Margo offered stepping down into the water, leading Cassie into it depths and cuddling her happily in the swirling currents.

Cassie stretched luxuriantly against Margo's bosom and let her self be drawn deeper and deeper into the hot swirling mystery of the waters beckoning to her.

***** The darkness behind the mirrors sheltered a presence. A smile of appreciation touched Leo Barbacchi's face studying though the one-way glass the woman and the girl before him. Leo licked his lips with anticipation. The sample Margo had just given him of Cassie's response to stimulation of her vaginal opening only heralded what a fantastic fuck the girl would be when he got to go all the way with his organ so perfectly suited to fully exploiting Cassie's vaginal virginity. According to Connors the girl was hot to sacrifice her maidenhood to a cock, but clearly she also possessed a wellspring of erotic sensibilities eager for same-sex exploration. Barbacchi glowed with increasing satisfaction as the byplay between his mistress and the girl had unfolded before him all afternoon. Behind the one-way mirrors of his hidden closets of voyeurism Leo had followed every moment of Margo's skillful seduction of this luscious little beauty, marveling with satisfaction at how Cassie's reluctant complicity had gradually given way to Margo's advances in the library, at how Margo had seduced Cassie out of her clothes in the bedroom and the girl had wonderingly surrendered herself to Margo's passionate caresses. And finally at the way she had totally abandoned herself to Margo's seduction in the shower Certainly Connors was good at scouting out prospects and he would be well rewarded as this little filly was proving to even more than he had promised. That Margo had tapped Cassie's unrealized lesbian instincts revealed that the little beauty possessed the bisexual talents Leo so relished in his girls.

And to top it off Cassie was a wonder to behold. Her lush little figure sporting in the water there beside Margo's slim languorous showgirl curves would be sheer delight to experience in the flesh of the threesomes he envisioned with these two beauties.

He watched the way they were playing with each other now, the way the girl floated up and over Margo's body, and the way Margo kept pulling her onto her bosom to display Cassie for him in every way imaginable, spreading the girl's legs so he could view her fulsome vulva first from the front, and then rolling her over to present her darling buttocks and the swollen folds of her fleshy labia between them.

The girl floated laughing over Margo's bosom, her arms entwined about Margo's neck while Margo's hands caressed her bottom and spread her cheeks to the total revelation of her anal pucker. He saw its pale, delicately wrinkled closure in the depths of her crease and when Margo's finger slid across it and paused upon it, he heard Cassie moan softly and saw her arms tighten about Margo's neck.

"Are you going to do me there too," he heard the girl murmur with relish, and when Margo's finger found the entry to her anus and slipped slowly within he watched Cassie hug her breasts tightly to Margo bosom, her mouth open into Margo's kiss and take her offered tongue into her mouth to suck while the woman's finger probed into the depths of her pucker and slowly fucked it before his eyes.

He knew that Margo was well aware of his presence so close to them. Her eyes knew exactly where to find his behind the sheltering mirror that separated them and she moved to lift Cassie's buttocks from the water so that he could relish her finger plunging into the girl's depths and her response to its insistent invasion.

Margo pulled at Cassie's shining buttock with one hand spreading the girl's crease to his view while she fucked the girl's pucker with the other hand, lifting her own full thigh into Cassie's crotch to support her. With something to work against Cassie could now respond and she began to pump her loins up and down into Margo's thrusts stimulating her clit upon Margo's leg.

Leo watched the waves rippling from Cassie's ever more energetic movements until they were splashing up and over the edges of the Jacuzzi, and then he knew that she had climaxed once more when her wet shining head tossed madly spewing water over the glass before him and her voice keened in his ears at the peak of her orgasm.

A ripe, multi-orgasmic, anally erotic, bisexual vaginal-virgin, with a gorgeous face and a body perfect for his latest obsession with adolescent girls, along with a mistress perfectly attuned to his needs and hers.

Leo's mind leaped ahead to the orgies he would have with these two, to the way he knew Margo would minister to his wants and her own, to those long hours of lovemaking when they would introduce Cassie to every nuance of passionate threesomes, and to that exquisite moment at the outset when he would take the girl's vaginal virginity.

Barbacchi leaned forward in his chair and studied his mistress's face not a dozen feet from his. Women in his world were cuties or queens, either compliant little cuddle- bunnies, or world-wise with their own sexual agendas. Margo was the latter. She knew what she wanted and how to get it. Cassie was certainly a cutie if he just looked at her body, but her face told him something else too. There was a keen-ness in her expression; an adventurousness in her eyes and in that questioning lift of her eyebrows that told him she might make her own original contributions to their delightful orgies and to his latest movie-making as well. For sure she fitted his casting quest perfectly.

Margo turned in the tub and sat now with her back to him, the familiar drape of her auburn hair floating about her shoulders in the water. Her curvaceous legs had captured one of Cassie's and held it between her shapely knees while her foot played luxuriantly between Cassie's feet.

The girl reclined in the water facing him her honeyed hair playing darkly about her shoulders in the swirling currents while she languished under Margo's attentions. He had just seen this young beauty's gradual surrender and the power of the orgasms that had gripped her time and again. Surely she would be satiated now and not easily roused despite the promise that Margo had extracted from her, the promise to give in to whatever Margo wanted from her.

He and Margo had discussed this interview in depth. She knew what he wanted from this girl, and she also knew how to get what she wanted from Cassie if the girl had it in her. The fact that Cassie had already succumbed to Margo's seductions was actually astounding. It heralded the sensuous nature in the applicant that he was looking for, and the girl's innocence of lesbian love made her surrender to it even more satisfying. He only wondered now if Cassie would return Margo's favors? Could the girl be induced into the mutual cunt loving with his mistress that he knew Margo craved? Leo knew Margo. And what Margo wanted now was to pursue her seduction of this enchanting girl. He could see how turned on she was with Cassie despite the seeming control she had of the situation. He knew what Margo wanted to do to Cassie and more over what she wanted Cassie to do to her. He knew the passions that roiled within his mistress and he wanted to see Margo roused again into the abandon that was such a turn on for him too.

Could this talented girl be another catalyst for Margo's passions and his as well? Leo studied Cassie and licked his lips. His hands tingled to touch her breasts, to fondle those luxuriant curves that so perfectly graced her small figure. She was marvelously fit without the hint of a sag in her whole bosom, and his mouth watered for her lovely seductively up-tilted nipples so perfect for the modest size of her breasts.

Right now he envied Margo the pleasure she had taken in fondling the girl, and he had sensed how firm and resilient Cassie's breasts would be to his touch. And there was no question that the girl loved to be touched. He had seen the response in her nipples resound throughout her body.

Now Leo watched Cassie stirring below him when Margo pressed her flirtatious foot against the swell of the girl's calves and then slid it casually between her knees. He couldn't see Margo's face but he could see Cassie's and the expression of expectation that lighted it as she received this message. He watched Cassie drop her hands from where they rested on the edge of the Jacuzzi to the tops of her thighs as if to welcome another visit to her vulva.

Seductively Margo pressed her request. Her lovely leg straightened and her heel rose up over the tops of Cassie's thighs in long meaningful caresses that intruded ever more deeply between them. Leo studied the girl's face, the way her sumptuous mouth had opened for breath and her eyes had widened questioningly as Margo's slim shapely heel burrowed ever more insistently towards her hands that moved now to caress the valley of her loins.

The invasion of Margo's lovely leg advanced in such slow sensuous measures that in time it parted Cassie's legs, and with each sortie Leo saw a change in Cassie's face. Amusement at first that mounted into pleasure, and then a knowing acceptance when the girl at last received Margo's foot into her hands. She held it there to pleasure its progress, kneading the sole gently and rubbing the beautifully manicured toes in her fingers.

"Yum." he heard Margo say. "That feels good. There's nothing like a foot-rub to relax me." But he could see Margo's face in the mirror before her and he knew by her nipples that she was anything but relaxed. They were shrunken and hard with arousal, and he read her desire in the intensity of her gaze at the girl she was attempting to seduce again.

"Are you tense?" Cassie smiled wisely. It would be a wonder if the woman wasn't tense after what they had just done.

"I'm waiting," Margo sighed sliding down in the tub and pushing her foot more into Cassie's hand. Taking Margo's ankle in one hand Cassie obediently began the exploration of her foot. Slowly her hand flowed over the top of Margo's foot tracing out her delicate shapes and fondling her toes. Her caresses were shy at first, but then a curiosity touched her, a flicker of sensual need that caused her to slip her palm up to the smooth fullness of Margo's calf.

"Oh that's nice," Margo sighed. Cassie stroked over the woman's silky skin, palming the shapeliness of her calf in her hand and massaging its firmness. "Higher," Margo pleaded and when Cassie moved up to feel the beginning fullness of the woman's lower thigh she felt Margo's heel snuggle against her vulva. Fascinated Barbacchi studied the renewed amour unfolding before him, and it was not just the softly masturbatory movements that Margo's foot initiated upon Cassie's cunt, rather it was the increasingly sensuous by-play of the girl's hand stroking Margo's leg.

Cassie's submarine caresses were becoming long lingering tactile explorations of Margo's shapely limb as a counterpoint to the movements of Margo's foot against her clit. Leo saw that Cassie was turning on again, and the arousal that had emerged again in her face shown in the expectant parting of her mouth and smoldered in her eyes. The little sweetheart was a nympho, she loved sex, and couldn't get enough of it!

He watched Cassie lean back in the tub and open her legs giving her sex over to the dildo of Margo's sole. A dildo with a knowing life of its own that subtly increased the gentle pleasuring; pleasuring that neither the woman or the girl seemed in a hurry to rush, but only to pursue. Leo had heard every word that passed between them all afternoon, and now Cassie's little sighs of pleasure were sounding in his ears as well.

12