The Champagne Campaign Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you?" Margo whispered, her toes playing insistently over Cassie's vulva.

"You're awful, " Cassie chuckled.

"You're awfully sexy, Cassie."

"I can't help it with all the naughty things you've been doing to me," Cassie sighed.

" Did you enjoy your orgasms?" Margo smiled.

"You know I did,"

"When was the last time you came, before this?"

"Is this part of my interview?"

"Sort of. Besides I'm just curious."

"Well, this morning if you must know."

"With your lover?"

"I don't have a lover."

"With your hand?" Margo queried.

"Yes. I'm in love with my hand," Cassie giggled settling her sex into Margo's probing toes.

The images of their lovemaking reflected back at them in the mirrors surrounding the tub and Cassie was suddenly aware of how fascinated Margo seemed to be by studying what they were doing. The woman's gaze often rested upon their reflections in the glass, she seemed to be erotically stimulated by what she was seeing and now Cassie found herself utterly intrigued as well. After all sensually beautiful poses were the subject of her art, Barbacchi's Atherton was a gallery of erotic pictures and she decided to explore her natural talents for posing the figure further.

Cassie studied the way she was being cuddled by Margo. This whole afternoon she had been the recipient of Margo's attentions and the experience had turned out to be far more delightful than she had ever dreamed it could be.

Now Cassie decided she would return the favors by taking the initiative in creating erotic images in the mirrors for Margo's pleasure. To be sure she herself would be at the center of the poses simply because she realized her petite stature was the perfect accent to Margo statuesque beauty, but now she would begin to make love to Margo instead of receiving her attentions.

From his post behind the glass Leo observed Cassie float into a cuddle with Margo. The girl's arm encircled Margo's shoulders drawing her face to Margo's. As she kissed Margo's lips Cassie let her body float up in a graceful display of back, buttocks, and curvaceous legs over Margo's sumptuous bosom and long lean belly. For sure he could imagine them as mother and daughter sporting their nudity together in the currents.

Then he saw Cassie's hand descend through the water to find Margo's knees, explore her curvaceous calves, and arrange her legs in a provocatively open pose that offered the woman's magnificent vulva to her hand. "Do you like what you see?" he heard Cassie whisper.

"Yes," Margo affirmed her gaze happily seeking his behind the glass, "and I love what I feel!" she added lifting her pelvis into Cassie's touch. Margo felt with delight the girl's fingers closing over her vulva, and the way they lingered there for a moment savoring this touch of her most private parts, before stroking sensuously down her inner thigh to seize her leg and turn her on her belly in the water.

Now Leo could study Margo's deliciously voluptuous back and buttocks and her long exquisitely curvaceous legs in contrast to Cassie's delightfully petite big-nippled breasts, her tiny waist, and the succulent flare of her hips embracing the prize of her swollen labia, and perfectly proportioned legs moving sensuously in the water as the girl began to caress his mistress.

From then on he was treated to one pose after the other, all engineered by Cassie, until they were both standing and arranging themselves in an utterly delightful array of sexy intimate caresses focused directly upon the mirror behind which he was hiding.

At last the beauties slipped out of the pool and lay on its verge directly in front of him; Cassie beside Margo who lay with her legs extended towards him, the familiar shapes of her delightful vulva utterly exposed to his view by the way Cassie was spreading and arranging Margo's legs.

The girl knelt with her back to him, her arms lifted to arrange her soaking tresses, giving him an exquisite view of her gorgeous little buttocks, her slim waist, and shapely back turned with just enough twist to expose the shape of an up-tilted tit from the side.

When she had pulled her hair back from her face, gathered and draped its length over her back she turned to face the mirror so that he could see her lovely face poised above Margo's loins.

Margo's gaze was fixed soberly on the mirror where it captured the glance Cassie was giving her as she held this seductive pose over her vulva.

Leo read the subtle smile on Cassie's lips, the tease in her eyes fixed on Margo's face, where the girl was no doubt reading the same plea that he was seeing in his mistress's face.

A plea that Cassie answered first by lifting her leg, draping it over Margo's bosom and then lifting her loins to straddle Margo's breasts, posing her mouth over Margo's vulva. Cassie cunt, nestling temptingly between her taut round buttocks, now presented to Margo's mouth, a view that Margo took in with a smile of delight and Leo registered with utter satisfaction. He observed that Cassie was settling into the classic sixty-nine position with his mistress, the girl's face poised above Margo's loins and her eyes fixed on Margo's eyes in the mirror. He saw Cassie answer Margo's happy grin with a seductive smile of her own, and then the girl's gaze dropped to the feast before her mouth.

Could she do it Cassie wondered, do what she had seen in all those lesbian porno flicks in her past and that Margo had shared with her only hours ago?

Cassie settled her face down into Margo's loins, her cheek resting on Margo's hot wet shapely thigh. This would be a test that Leo Barbacchi would no doubt relish if that lesbian erotica in his collection was a clue, and if he could see what she was about to do to his mistress. A test she knew she now knew she would eventually have to pass if she was to have any chance at the position of 'artist in residence' at Atherton, and a test that she now welcomed as well.

Cassie felt Margo's hands come to her hips, settle her into position and spread her buttocks to the utter revelation of her vulva, expecting to feel the woman's mouth lift to her labia and begin caressing them with her tongue. But Margo seemed to be waiting for her to make the first move.

Gazing into the fulsome folds of Margo's sex Cassie studied the perfect symmetry of her outer labia and her long large inner petals with the protrusion of her prominent clitoris above them. All she would have to do now is extend her tongue and she would be touching and tasting those fleshy lips, but she chose first to feel them with her fingers again.

A sigh of pleasure floated to Cassie's ears at the first seductive stroke of her finger-tips over Margo's sex. Never before today had she touched another girl like this, touches that she now knew only too well how delicious they could be from what Margo had just done to her.

Sympathy, curiosity, adventure, and desire seeped into her as she began this tentative exploration of Margo's center of pleasure by spreading the woman's inner labia, exposing her pink and all that it revealed.

Softly she swirled her finger-tip over the wet shinning surface, feeling its heat and collecting its moisture. She lifted her finger, gazed at the trickle of juices coating it, and then to Leo's utter delight, Cassie slid that finger into her mouth and tasted Margo with a long lingering suck.

How well Leo knew that delightful womanly flavor, and now this little beauty was sharing it with him. He watched Cassie's eyes widen with interest and her long slim tongue emerge to caress her fingertip free of his mistress's flavors. The girl returned her finger for another helping, stroking it all around the inner surfaces of Margo's extended petals.

Leo knew how aroused his mistress was by the way her inner labia were so engorged that they were erect with tumescence and her outer labia had swollen into long fleshy folds of excitement just from the girl's tentative explorations.

Cassie lifted her wet finger once more, displayed it in the mirror for Margo, and the slid it into her mouth to suck it dry of her juices, a favor Margo returned with her first tonguing caress of Cassie's swollen sex. Eager now, Cassie, spread Margo's petals all the way to her vaginal opening and began to explore it with her eyes and fingers.

Unlike her own tight little orifice, Margo's vagina opened readily to Cassie's touch, the little round opening leading to the mysteries of the woman's vagina. How often had Barbacchi's erection entered that aperture and plunged to its hilt in its depths? How many fingers like the one she was now slipping into its tunnel had it experienced? How many girly tongues like hers had licked their way within?

Never had Cassie explored the depths of her own virginal vagina the way she was now discovering Margo's utterly receptive tunnel. The woman was deep, deeper than the length of her finger, but her walls held Cassie's finger in snug embrace as she searched out every surface and caressed every center of pleasure she could find, settling at last upon a bulge in the roof of Margo's vagina that caused the woman to moan with passion whenever Cassie stroked it.

From his hidden vantage, not more than the length of Margo's legs from the mirror Leo observed the girl's explorations and her response to her discoveries. Cassie's lovely face shinning with adolescent enchantment hovering so close to his mistress's sex painted a picture utterly dear to his heart, and the composition was immeasurably advanced when the girl opened her mouth and let her tongue circle her lips in anticipation of what she was about to do.

That Margo was now fully engaged in pleasuring Cassie's vulva with her tongue and mouth he could judge by the way the girl was working her hips in excitement. Her cute little buttocks wiggling with delight until Margo seized them and held them in her arms so she could ply her mouth without interruption over Cassie's clitoris.

The excitement now thrilling though Cassie flowed up through her body and seeking release through her tongue, she extended it for a first tentative lick over Margo's outer labia. That touch became a caress, then soft kisses that she bestowed with her lips on Margo's swollen folds while her finger continued the massage of that firm mound on the roof of Margo's vagina that obviously sent the woman into paroxysms of delight.

Margo's excited response forcing Cassie into a more vigorous attack until her face was buried in the woman's sex and her tongue and lips were totally engaged in bestowing the same pleasures Margo was giving to her.

From his lair Leo found the sight so delectable that he had to satisfy the craving in his erection by massaging it into relief. Cassie's petite little figure was the perfect match for a sixty-nine upon Margo's statuesque form.

The girl crouched deliciously over his mistress's body, her buttocks lifted delightfully over Margo's mouth, her head now excitedly buried in Margo's loins, her arms wrapped around Margo's thighs and spreading them to the endless ministrations of her mouth upon Margo's sex. He watched the girl's head moving back and forth, up and down and then quieting for long tonguing sessions of the folds beneath her mouth.

He knew from long experience exactly what his mistress was herself doing to this little beauty's bottom and he could see that the girl was responding in kind. Now her tongue was probing at the opening of Margo's vagina, trying to follow her finger into its depths, rousing his mistress to cries of delight and encouragement at last when Cassie finally settled her mouth upon Margo's clitoris and sucked it into the orgasm that Margo had craved from the beginning of this incredible interview.

Leo watched his mistress's hips thrashing in the girl's arms while Cassie struggled to ply her mouth over Margo's pulsing pussy. How well he knew the strength in Margo's passionate figure when her orgasms filled her. How often had he heard those cries of delight summoned by the throbbing orgasmic convulsions surging through his mistress's body while her prolonged orgasms climaxed and ebbed.

And how delightful it was to see the determination with which the girl hewed to his mistress's needs and satisfied them with kisses, caresses, licks, and sucks until Margo's climax subsided into that sweet afterglow that he knew so well, an afterglow that Cassie and Margo pursued together with cuddles and kisses and soft whispers of pleasure and amusement and wonder.

How long they played with each other in this fashion none of them knew, and it was only when Margo at last suggested that it was time to get ready for the interview with him that they left off their sex play and lifted themselves from the verge of the pool.

Margo's lovemaking had left Cassie in a state of suspended arousal, arousal that showed itself in the swollen state of the girl's outer labia, the descent of her swollen inner petals, and the protrusion of her hooded clitoris above them.

"I love your darling pussy," he heard Margo whisper.

"I love to have you touch me that way" Cassie sighed helplessly.

Margo lowered her face to Cassie's and extended her tongue while the girl slipped her arm around Margo's back. For a brief moment Cassie hesitated and then she took Margo's tongue into her mouth and sucked it softly as Margo began pinching her nipples.

Leo watched them tonguing, marveling again at Margo's powers of seduction and Cassie's ready surrender. Now Margo began to kiss her way down between the girl's breasts to her belly her fingers stroking seductively over her nipples. He glanced at his watch noting only an hour remained before his own interview with this delightful girl, who now that Margo had tapped it, seemed to have an inexhaustible reserve of sexual energy. In disbelief Cassie felt the sensations of Margo's mouth upon her tummy telegraphing their way throughout her body. The woman was pulling at her hips now and sliding her hands back over her buttocks, spreading and lifting them, drawing her down to the warm wet tiles and crouching over her once more.

Margo knelt to her and Cassie found herself looking up into the woman's excited face and at the fulsome sway of her lovely breasts. She studied Margo's nipples lowering to her mouth and it seemed the most natural and desirable thing in the world to take Margo's nipples in her lips and tease them with temptation.

Cassie sucked and glancing down caught sight of Margo's vulva. She could see the way Margo's clitoris had emerged from her labia. It was easily as big and swollen as her own, and it surely ached and throbbed with as much need as hers did. She felt like reaching down and massaging her own clit to relieve the arousal that was mounting with every delicious pull and tug of her mouth on Maargo's nipples.

Fascinated she watched the way Margo's labia were spreading and opening. They were so full and turgid with tumescence that they fairly begged for some kind of relief. Cassie knew just what that feeling was like. It would be so easy to wrap her arms around Margo's hips and pull herself back between the woman's legs so she could shove her face up between the woman's lovely thighs and do the unthinkable once again to that hot wet sex of hers.

That Margo was feeling the same impulse with no inhibitions struck Cassie with a new excitement as the woman began to kiss her way down her belly while pulling her legs apart with her hands. Cassie screamed with delight at the first touch of Margo's tongue upon her twat, but the woman was relentless now that she had achieved her deepest desire. Leo watched Margo spread the girl's pussy lips and shove her tongue down between them, licking and sucking with that same passion that she gave to sucking his cock. But now she fastened upon Cassie's clitoris and began to nurse it. The result was everything he now expected in the way the girl surrendered to this incredible delight that had invaded her being once again.

She lay there crying with pleasure while Margo nursed her clitoris and tongued her labia, spreading them with her fingers and shoving the tip of her tongue up into the girl's vagina as far as it would go. He saw that Margo had the girl where she wanted her and was taking her time with her pleasuring.

Leo studied the sight with satisfaction, his cock aching in sympathy with the arousal he saw in this beautiful girl so perfectly seduced by his mistress. He knew Margo would take her time bringing Cassie to orgasm again, and how long she caressed the girl's vulva was lost on him as he watched and massaged his own hardened erection.

But at last it was no surprise to him when Margo skillfully stopped short of bringing the Cassie to climax. Leo smiled and shoved his erection back into his trousers as Margo lifted herself from the girl's body and he could see that Cassie would now be superbly well primed for his own phase of the interview.

*****

12