The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...it's a different kind of feeling compared to your vagina, but it feels good." Robert said.

"Okay. You can move it in and out now like normal sex, but please go slow." Kate said.

"Okay...I'll put some more of the lube on when I pull out too." Robert said.

"Good idea." Kate said.

Robert eased his cock back out of Kate's ass until only the head was left inside. He squirted more lube onto his cock and then slowly pushed back into her ass. Robert slowly started moving his cock in and out of Kate's ass. The sensation was incredible for Robert and the fact that Kate was doing it for him was exciting so Robert only took a few minutes before he was ready for his climax.

"Kate...I'm gonna...what should I...should I pull it out?" Robert asked.

"I guess it won't hurt anything to do it in there so just go ahead." Kate said.

With her okay Robert brought himself off and came in his wife's ass. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her. Kate sighed when Robert's cock finally came out of her asshole. She turned around on the bed so she and Robert were both kneeling and looking at each other.

"Did you like it?" Kate asked.

"It was amazing. Did it hurt you?" Robert asked.

"It was a little painful at first, but once I got used to having it in there it didn't hurt much. I'd be willing to do it from time to time if you want to...not very often, but maybe 5 or 6 times a year or something." Kate said.

"I would love that if you were okay with it." Robert said.

"I'm okay with it Robert...I want you to be happy and have an enjoyable sex life. I really want that sex life to be with me. When I think of the possibility of you...straying because I can't or won't please you...it makes me sick to my stomach." Kate said.

"I would never stray Kate. I was depressed when I was secretly masturbating on my own, but things got much better when you started participating by letting me look at you. The things we did tonight were amazing...if you are willing to do them again I will have a happy and enjoyable sex life for a long time to come." Robert said.

"Will you still want to masturbate every night before bed?" Kate asked.

"If we're going to be doing some more of these two things from time to time no I won't need to masturbate every night. I would still probably want to do it a few nights per week if you're okay with it." Robert said.

"All I have to do is sit there naked Robert...I have absolutely no problem being naked for my husband if it makes him happy." Kate said.

"It does make me happy Kate. You make me happy...you make me very happy." Robert said.

"So did you have a good birthday? Did you like your presents?" Kate asked.

"I had a great birthday and I absolutely loved my presents." Robert said.

Robert kissed Kate. She felt his cock press against her body.

"You'd probably better go jump in the shower to wash that off of you." Kate said.

"Right...good idea." Robert said.

Robert got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Kate shook her head.

"I'm a damn good wife. The only thing I liked about what we just did was knowing that Robert liked it and I'll do it again for him to make him happy. I'll give him oral and anal sex for the next 40 years if that's what it takes to keep my man happy...and to keep him mine." Kate said.

She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. She joined Robert in the shower.

"Do you mind some company?" Kate asked.

"Not when that company is as beautiful as you." Robert said.

Kate put her arms around Robert and put her head on his chest.

"I love you Robert. I'm sorry that we can't have the sex life that we had before, but I hope that our new sex life will show you how much your happiness means to me." Kate said.

"It does Kate. I'm sorry that you aren't able to enjoy and desire me the way that I enjoy and desire you anymore." Robert said.

Kate turned her head and kissed Robert.

"I guess you'll just have to enjoy it twice as much for both of us." Kate said.

Robert smiled.

"I think I can handle that." Robert said.

12