The Changeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

After lunch we talked some more. I noticed that Joe's voice was getting much deeper than it had been. He remarked at how throatily sexy my voice was becoming. We both decided on taking afternoon naps. Joe had never been married and had only shared a bed with somebody when they were going to fuck the night away. He started off by being gallant and offering my choice of sides of the bed. We finally settled down and I rolled over and kissed him gently on the lips. He reached over and rubbed my blossoming breasts. I then rolled over facing away from him and closed my eyes.

There must have really been something acting like a sedative in those drinks because I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I awoke, I found myself alone in the bed. Then I found Joe standing in front of the commode splashing urine all over the bathroom and himself.

"How the fuck to you piss standing up with one of these things?"

"Here, Joe, let me show you." He already had a good three inch dick and was really having trouble hitting the middle of the commode. "First of all, you lift the seat. Then you take it in either one or both hands and aim for the middle of the bowl. You won't always hit it, but will most of the time."

"Fuck that noise. I can sit down instead and hit it every time."

"True, but standing up give you more options especially if you're someplace where you can piss against a tree or in the men's room at a urinal."

"Urinal?"

"Yeah, that's one of those things over there." I said pointing to the urinal hanging on the wall.

"Men actually piss standing in front of one of those things?"

"Yep. What did you think it was for?"

"Fuck if I knew. Damn it! I never had that problem when I didn't have a cock between my legs."

"True, but it is part and parcel of being a man."

"Fuck me! If I'd known that being a man included things like this, I might just forgotten the whole idea, but I really had no choice."

"What do you mean you had no choice?"

"Me and my big mouth. Listen, I never said that OK?"

"Sure, you never said that, but what did you mean by what you didn't say? I'm your partner remember, Joe?"

"Jerry, if I told you, you could find yourself in some serious danger."

"Try me. I've lived with danger before."

"I can't. If I do, I may as well not even go through all this process."

"OK. I won't press you, but if you need to tell me, I can keep my mouth shut."

"A pretty girl like you better know how to keep her mouth shut."

"Pretty girl like me?"

"Yeah, look in the mirror."

I looked in the mirror and found a rather striking woman looking back at me. Her breasts were about a C-cup--I found out later a 38-C--and the figure was enough to give a man a hard-on in an instant. Joe had a hard-on now that he had finished pissing. He reached over and grabbed me between the legs.

"Uh, huh. Looks like your cunt is about 3 or 4 inches deep right now, but it's growing."

"Same with your cock, but it's only about 3 inches long right now and not very big around." I reached over and gave Joe's cock a tender tug or two.

"Oh, damn! That felt good. No wonder men like to have their dicks pulled on."

"Well, it felt pretty good when you went exploring too."

"According to the book I was reading while you were getting your beauty sleep, we won't be fully functional for another week, but the external characteristics will be complete in the next day or so."

"What do they mean by fully functional?"

"I won't have any sperm production or semen to ejaculate and your pussy won't get nice and slippery. Until we become fully functional, we can fuck but you can't get pregnant because you won't have any eggs until your ovaries finish forming."

"I wish you'd call it something besides a cunt or a pussy. It's a vagina."

"That's what I kept telling all those men who called it a cunt or a pussy, Jerry. Must be a man thing."

"Maybe, Joe, but it doesn't sound nice and I don't like it."

"Hey, Jerry, why don't you go fuck yourself, or better still why don't I fuck you?"

"Now, you're beginning to sound like a man!"

"That's what I'm becoming. I hope I sound like a fucking man." He and I quickly had our laughs and hugged each other. I could feel my newly formed breasts press against his shrinking chest.

"Well, Jerry, how about that fuck?"

"Well, Joe, I really do have a headache."

"That's what I thought you'd say."

"No, really, I have a very bad headache and my stomach is cramping something horrible."

"I used to get that way about once a month. I was a bitch to be around, or at least that's what my lousy boyfriend kept telling me."

"Joe, why did you want to become a man?"

"Well, I was tired of being pushed around by men just because I was a woman and weaker than they were. And I wanted to have some of the control that they seemed to have. Why did you decide to become a woman?"

"Simple. I wanted to be fucked instead of doing the fucking. I wanted to know what it was like to have a man stick his cock into me and make me pregnant. And I was tired of being the one that always had to be in control all the time."

"Hmmmm. Sounds like we had just the same reasons except in reverse."

"Yes, it does." I went back to reading my book about the female body and physiology and Joe picked up his on the male. We were quiet for quite some time.

One evening about a week and a half later, I felt a really bad cramp and went into the bathroom. I gazed at the floor and the commode in horror. I was gushing blood from between my legs and it didn't seem like it would stop any time soon.

"Joe! I'm bleeding between my legs!"

"Jerry, that's just your period. It happens every month so get used to the idea of having it. You must be getting pretty close to being a fully functional woman. There are some pads and a belt in the medicine cabinet. I saw them there earlier. Put one on and it will keep the blood from going everywhere. If you need help with it, I'll be glad to show you how the belt goes on and attaches to the pad."

"How long does this go on?" I reached for the belt and the pad. After a few false starts, I managed to make all the right connections without Joe's physical help.

"Don't you remember your wife having her period?"

"Yeah, she usually had it for about a week."

"Well, for a week out of every month, unless you get pregnant, you will have your period. It lasts until your ovaries shut down and you go through menopause."

"Yuck!" I fastened the belt around my waist and attached the pad between my legs. "I didn't think about this."

"Men usually don't think about a woman's period unless it stops them from fucking her when they want to have sex."

"Geez. There has to be some way to avoid all this blood."

"Not really. Not if you really want to be a complete woman and have children."

I went back in to my book and found the chapter that talked about the monthly period. I was appalled at what a woman went through on a monthly basis just to be a woman. The hormonal changes that created the PMS that women had to tolerate just to bleed each month. And the bleeding that told them that they had not conceived a child the previous month. It just seemed so unfair. And then I thought back to how I had felt about my wife going through the very same things, month after month with me griping about it.

The next morning, I woke to Joe's cock lodged between my ass cheeks and poking around my rear door.

"Just what are you doing?"

"Well, Jerry, you're on the rag but that doesn't mean we can't fuck. I can stick my cock up your ass and we can both feel good."

"Joe, if I wanted a man to stick his cock up my ass, I would have long ago found some faggot somewhere to do the job. Now get your cock away from my asshole! You can fuck me when I'm good and ready to fuck you and not before. And definitely not up my ass."

Joe rolled over and mumbled something about "fucking bitches" but I had already dropped back off to sleep. I awoke to find the bed empty and Joe nowhere in the room. Somehow, I felt empty and lost by myself. Damn it, where was that son of a bitch when I needed him to talk to?

As the days went by, I began to feel the need to have Joe penetrate my body. My vagina had reached some sort of plateau. The period had ended and I began to get extremely horny with a lot of slippery fluid seeping out of my pussy lips and dripping down my legs. I was wondering how women coped with this all their lives.

Joe and I watched my pussy develop just as I watched his cock and balls develop. His cock had reached an impressive seven and a half inches when soft and grew to about nine or ten inches when it was stiff. And, it seemed to stay stiff most of the time just like I had when I was going through puberty those many years and a gender ago. His balls were beginning to hang lower on his scrotum. On the seventh day after his attempt to invade my pussy, I decided to let him fuck me, at least in my pussy. I still wasn't sure about up my ass but I was somewhat curious as to what his cock would taste like in my mouth.

That morning, I decided to wake him by sucking his stiff cock and then surprise him with a good, hard fuck. A good hard fuck was something I needed right then and I was determined to have one either from Joe or from one of the other male appendages walking around the spa. We were allowed to fuck any place on the grounds or in the buildings, so I was seeing a lot of fucking going on around me. I think all that fucking was one of the reasons Joe stayed so hard all the time.

My mouth came closer to his cock head. I licked the very tip with my tongue and tasted the droplets oozing from the slit on the end. I swirled my tongue around the slit and tried to poke it in. Joe moved in his sleep, probably thinking he was having an erotic dream. My mouth surrounding the crown of his uncircumsized cock drew a moan from Joe that seemed to start down in his toes. My tits grazed his thighs as I bobbed my head up and down trying to draw that precious fluid from his body. Suddenly I wanted, no needed, to draw that fluid into me, even if it didn't make a baby grow in my belly. I felt Joe reach down and put his hands on my head.

"Ohhhhh, Jerry, that feels so good! Don't stop."

As if I could stop with him holding my head on his cock. "Mmmmpppfff" was my only answer as I tried to take his full ten inches down my throat. To say that I didn't succeed would be the understatement of the year. I gagged and fought to keep the contents of my stomach in my stomach. Joe let go of my head and reached down for my lovely large tits. He caressed them and pinched at the nipples. I felt funny down in the pit of my stomach, like fluttering butterflies were attacking my insides and then I went into spasms--a climax just from having my mouth on a man's cock and having my tits caressed and pinched. Damn! It felt so good that I didn't want it to end, at least not right then and there, but the feeling was subsiding.

My head was still moving up and down at least a part of Joe's monster cock and I felt it stiffen even more than it was. Joe never warned me of his impending cum, he just let loose in my mouth. I swallowed and almost choked on the sheer volume of fluid jetting from the end of his cock. Some of his creamy cum dripped from my mouth and trickled down onto Joe's hairy balls. I took my head off his cock when the spurting had finished and licked the stray cum from his family jewels.

"Jerry, that was fantastic! "

"Your cock better get hard again. I want to feel you inside my pussy."

"Let me eat you first and get you ready."

"I'm ready now."

"Well, Jerry, let me make you even more ready. Trust me on this. My old boyfriend used to eat me sometimes and you don't know what you're missing until you've been eaten. I've never done a woman before, but I think I remember how I liked to be eaten. Now lay back on the bed and spread those pretty legs. Let me see those gorgeous cunt lips of yours."

I did as I was told and Joe got into position between my legs. As soon as his tongue touched my inner thigh, I knew I was going to enjoy being eaten by this man. His tongue touched my thighs in feathery dances going close to my forming labia and retreating before it reached them. Joe's hands pushed my legs wider and I obliged, giving hime total access to my blossoming womanhood. If I thought the touch of his tongue on my thighs was something, it was nothing compared to the feeling that ran through my body when his lips finally touched my outer lips. Joe licked from the bottom to the top and back down again. On the next trip up, I felt his tongue stiffen and probe my pussy for the first time. If a tongue felt so good, how was a fucking cock going to feel stuffed inside my pussy?

Then it hit me. I didn't know if I could take Joe's stiffened cock inside my cunt. It looked awfully big to me and I was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing that I had started by sucking him off. Just then his tongue hit a spot that almost sent me through the roof with joy.

"What the fuck was that?"

"That was your fucking clit. Feel good?"

"Fuck yes! Do it some more." Joe sucked and licked my clit and I knew that I had found the button that would lead to joy. Damn, why hadn't my wife shown me her clit? Why did I have to find out at the hands of a man? My stomach began to feel pleasantly funny full of little quivers and electrical pulses that got stronger and stronger as Joe licked and sucked my clit. I felt slippery and slick between my legs and almost passed out from the enormous pleasure that raced through my body starting from my toes and exiting in a gush from my hot pussy.

"For God's sake, stick your fucking prick in my cunt right now and fuck me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Joe, if you don't fuck me right now, I'll find a broom handle and do myself! Now get your cock fucking my cunt and don't stop until both of us have cum again."

Joe quickly positioned himself between my legs and I felt my first prick enter my new pussy. No longer would I have a virgin cunt. He pushed in slowly letting my body have time to adjust to his width. I felt so full as he plumbed deeper into my body. Finally, I felt his balls slap gently against my asshole. I had taken his entire cock into my body and it felt great.

"Damn, but you're tight Jerry."

"And your fucking cock is huge."

"You ready?"

"Yeah. Take it easy at first OK?"

"Uh huh." I felt a gentle in and out motion, a movement that left me feeling empty whenever Joe pulled his cock back until just the head remained in my hot clutching pussy. My body fluids, the fluids I was worried wouldn't be there, made his penetration feel like heaven. As our bodies adjusted to each other, Joe began to probe my insides a bit harder and faster. I started humping up to meet his thrusts and both of us were breathing quite a bit heavier than we had just minutes earlier. Suddenly, I felt that electrical feeling flooding through my body and tried to slow it down, but Joe's movements had gotten even faster and jerkier than they had been and I couldn't control my climax, but then again, neither could he. His cock shot his sperm deep inside my body and my body drenched his balls with its own juices.

"Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! Fuck me Joe. Don't stop." I kept humping up at him, but his cock was starting to wilt and soften and soon popped out of me with a soft plopping sound.

He rolled off me and we lay side by side catching our breaths. As we came down from our orgasmic highs, the door opened and Pauline walked in with a smile lighting up her face.

"Damn but that was so sexy! You two should be proud of yourselves. You are fully a week ahead of where you should be right now in your development."

Joe looked at Pauline "What the fuck are you doing waltzing in here? Don't we get any privacy at all when we're fucking?"

"For the moment, no. Joe, you and Jerry have been taped since you moved into this room. We know when you tried to stick your prick into Jerry's ass. We know all about how you helped Jerry over the confusion of her first period, a period that happened much later to her than it does to any pre-teenage girl. We know how many times you each have been to the toilet and what you have done in the bathroom, including your masturbation session last night after Jerry was asleep. Oh, don't worry. If you hadn't started masturbating, we would have been seriously worried about your development. Up until now, you have had no privacy at all. We have had you taped each of your waking and sleeping moments to check your development rates. That was necessary to adjust our beverage-based medications. But, neither one of you will ever sleep in this room again."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jerry, the two of you are both going to be admitted to our hospital wing for tests and measurements and the like. After than you will be moved into a room that has no listening or video devices in it. You will each have a private room. You will still be able to visit each other without any observation for the remainder of the time you are with us which won't be much more than a week or so."

"Why that long? Pauline, if we're ready why can't we go now?"

"Jerry, you're not ready. Neither of you are completely ready. Your body has made its physical adjustments into your new gender, but you do not know how to act in your new gender. That comes once you have left the hospital wing which should be tomorrow or the day after depending on the results of your tests which should turn out just fine."

Both Joe and I followed Pauline down to the hospital wing of the clinic and we were shown into separate rooms. We were told to take showers and to pay particularly close attention to our genital areas. The nurse gave me instructions on how to douche and I cleaned the inside of my vagina with loving care remembering how full it had felt with Joe's thick cock plunged into it. I almost came from the thought of what we had done.

When I came out of the bathroom, I found a frilly nightgown which I put on. There was a note instructing me to turn on the television. After I turned on the television, I found myself watching a critique of our lovemaking complete with the entire act on video. Just watching the action made me damp between my legs. The woman who was providing the critique had tailored it to my new gender and what I should or should not have done to enhance Joe's enjoyment of our copulation. I found out later that Joe's critique was made by a man and was approached from the opposite point of view. It explored what he had done right or wrong in exploring my body and having sex with me. Obviously, we were being tested individually and as a couple in our performance of the sex act.

I took a drink from the fresh bottle beside the bed and almost immediately started getting drowsy. I figured that this was the way I was expected to feel so laid down on the bed and fell into a relatively deep, dream-filled sleep. In my dream, I was poked and prodded with various instruments in my new vagina and stuck with needles, a lot of needles. When I awoke, it was dark in the room.

I turned on the light beside the bed and found myself in yet another room. This room looked as if it belonged in a house and was pleasantly decorated instead of being hospital utilitarian. The covers on my bed were frilly and pink as were the drapes at the windows--drapes instead of the usual venetian blinds.

I moved under the covers and threw them off so I could use the little girl's room across the room from the bed. I was surprised to see myself in a frilly semi-transparent nightie with lacy matching bikini panties that just barely covered my mound--not the nightgown in which I had gone to sleep. My pussy felt tender as I pulled the panties down and sat down on the toilet seat. The fluid rushed out of my bladder and in seconds, I was empty. I dried my pussy lips with toilet tissue and stood up.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers