The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Diary, I can’t believe I stayed there and sucked one guy after another. After the sixth guy I had to go to the bathroom so badly that I peed my panties as I ran out of the pantry. I became dizzy and passed out in the bathroom. The next thing I remember was Richard shaking me awake as we pulled into my driveway. I snuck into the house and tiptoed upstairs. I didn’t want mom and dad to catch me still half drunk and smelling like semen. I walked past their room and heard loud screams and moans through the door which was cracked open. I stopped to listen.

I couldn’t believe the filth coming from mom’s mouth. I can still remember the words… “Fuck me, Jim... harder... aaahhhh... shove you big cock up my cunt... mmmppphhhh... that’s it.. oh god”… The squeaks in the bed became louder. The headboard smashed repeatedly against the wall. Then daddy started yelling and swearing like a man possessed… “Oh fuck, Gloria... I’m getting ready to cum… oh shit, your pussy is so fucking hot... oh baby... here it cums... aaaarrrggghhh”…

Mom’s filthy reply is still etched in my mind… “Oh yes baby. Shoot your hot cum into my pussy... that’s it... aaaaahhhh... oh, god, I can feel it squirting into my belly… ooohhhhh”… Their dirty words were getting me so hot. I wished I could talk like that. Then dad asked mom to do something even more unbelievable… “Lick me clean, Gloria… put it in your mouth... oh baby you are one good cock sucker”… Mom was sucking daddy who had just been inside her and was dripping with their juices.

I should have been grossed out, but instead I felt even more excited. I imagined I was mom and that I was sucking daddy and it felt really good. Oh Diary it was more than that. I wanted to be sucking him. It was so wrong but I couldn’t help myself. I began to rub myself hard and fast. A pressure from deep in my belly suddenly surged through me. I gasped for air. My legs became weak. My nipples swelled as though they were going to burst. I slid to the floor shaking until the incredible wave of pleasure ceased.

I finally went to my room and crashed. That night I dreamed I was back in the pantry sucking on one penis after another only each one would squirt streams and streams of cream into my mouth after only a few seconds. It started running out of my nose and ears. After dozens of boys had emptied themselves into me someone stepped up who was much bigger than all the rest. I put him in my mouth and he kept growing and growing until he pushed down my throat and into my stomach. When he started shooting his stuff into me I could feel it gushing out from between my legs. I had a really powerful orgasm. I looked up. It was my father. I woke up in a sweat and all sticky between the legs. What does all this mean Diary? What am I becoming?

Sarah

*******************

Jim was quivering after reading the passage. The image of Sarah’s cum covered face was definitely etched on his mind. He was still lost in thought when he heard a car pull into the driveway. Jim put the diary back and barely got out of Sarah’s room when the front door opened.

Jill’s Corner

Jim quickly regained his composure and went downstairs. Sarah walked in the house with two stunning girls.

“Hi daddy. This is Jill and that’s Susan. We’re going to work on our skit over here if that’s okay. It was too noisy over at Jill’s house with all her brother’s friends there.”

Jill batted her eyes and puffed her lips at Jim and gave him one of those “I like to fuck” smiles. She was a cock tease in the first degree. Susan had a stunningly pretty face and a smile like sunshine. Jim had a hard time imagining a cock sliding between those sweet lips. But he did read it in Sarah’s diary.

“Pleased to meet you girls. You can hang out in the rec room. I have some work to do in the study.”

As they walked away Jill looked back at Jim biting her lower lip and swaying her perfect ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. She waved over her shoulder. She told Sarah in a voice loud enough for Jim to hear that her father was a real hunk.

Jim went to his study but was too horny to work. With three hot looking babes in the house he was going nuts. He began to wonder if Jill was just a cock tease or a cock hungry fuck slut. He couldn’t concentrate and decided to get a drink. He went into the kitchen. He was about to ask if anyone else wanted a drink when he realized the topic of conversation was sex. Jill was doing most of the talking.

“God am I horny. Why don’t we take off our jeans and play with our pussies? I’ve got a vibrator in my purse we can share. Or we can just suck each other. Even better, maybe Sarah’s dad can do us. I’ll bet he’s got a really nice cock.”

Sarah couldn’t believe Jill was talking like that, particularly about her father. What bothered her even more was that the thought of watching her father having sex with Jill excited her. Once again she turned red. Susan came to the rescue.

“Jill, behave yourself. We have to finish the skit. And don’t embarrass Sarah like that. My god, you’re unbelievable, even if you’re joking.”

“Well I’m not joking about being horny. You two work on the skit. I’m going to the bathroom to take care of my itch.”

When Jill got up Jim scampered back down the hall and into his study leaving the door open. Jill walked by and looked in at him sitting behind the desk and looking at the computer.

“Hi Mr. Miller. What are you looking at? Anything interesting or is it just work?”

She stood in the doorway with one hand over her head on the frame and the other on her hip. Her shoulders were pulled back so that her tits jutted out tightly against her T-shirt. The faint dark circles near the tips made it quite obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Oh hi Jill. I’m just surfing the web. Where are the other girls?”

“They’re still in the other room working. I kind of got bored. Did you know that I have a website of my own? Would you like to see it?”

Jim had a feeling things were about to get interesting. Jill’s hard nipples were now poking visibly through the thin cotton of her T-shirt.

“Sure. Why don’t you come over here and show me.”

Jim pushed his chair back and to the side to make room for Jill. She could have easily slipped in beside him but she chose to bend over the computer at such an angle that her ass was right in his face. Her jeans were stretched tightly around the two perfect spheres. She spread her legs far enough apart that Jim could also see the swell of her pussy. She clicked a few buttons and hit return.

“Just a sec, Mr. Miller, while it loads,” she said while looking at me over her shoulder and moving her ass just enough so I could see.

Suddenly a porn site popped up on the screen with the picture of a busty blond with a hard cock right in front of her face and cum drooling from her lips. She was looking out from the screen. An audio feed began to play… “I get soooo hot when I suck on a nice big juicy hard cock. I just love the way it feels in my mouth sliding back and forth between my lips. Just thinking about it makes my pussy drip…”

“Oopsy. I must have hit the wrong button. She doesn’t look anything like me, does she, Mr. Miller? Oh, there… that’s better.”

A large picture of Jill in her cheerleader outfit popped up on a screen. She was kicking her leg in the air exposing her cheerleader panties. Pom-poms were held out to the side with her two well formed tits pushing against the tight sweater. The site was titled “Jill’s Corner”. Several buttons to other links were in a square around the picture. At the bottom of the page it said ‘Sign up for Jill’s World, an exclusive live feed from my own bedroom.’

“Isn’t that a video cam on top of the monitor? Here, let me show you how my site works.”

Jill bent over with her ass near Jim’s face and started typing and clicking buttons. The screen blinked briefly and a window opened in the middle of the web page, showing part of her head and Jim sitting in the chair.

"Look. Everyone on my site can see us now.”

Jill sat down on Jim’s knee so the camera could capture both of them. She clicked a few more buttons to open the audio feed.

“Hi all my fans out there. It’s me Jill with Mr. Miller. You don’t know him but he’s the father of my friend Sarah. You remember Sarah from the video at my slumber party. We’re in his study. I was about to show him some pictures from my photo album. Why don’t you watch along?”

Jill clicked on the mouse a few times. The monitor filled with a photo of Jill kneeling on a bed in her cheerleader skirt and nothing else. Her naked tits hung magnificently from her chest with large swollen brown nipples pointing slightly upward.

“Oops… you weren’t supposed to see that one, Mr. Miller. I’m being naughty, aren’t I?”

Jill slid back in Jim’s lap spreading her legs until her feet were outside his. Her ass pressed tightly against his already hard cock. She clicked and another picture filled the screen. It was a similar pose only this time she had her skirt hiked up and her panties pulled to the side showing off her pussy.

“Oops again… that one’s even more naughty of me. Oh Mr. Miller… Are you getting excited looking at my pictures?”

Jill wiggled her ass against Jim’s cock. She clicked a button and they were looking at the video feed again.

“Maybe I should show my tits to my fans. I think they’d like that.”

Jill reached down and pulled her T-shirt up over her shapely tits without taking it off altogether. On the screen Jim could see her free hanging beauties show up on the video feed. She was visibly gyrating her ass against his swollen member.

“Oooohhhh… Mr. Miller, you ARE getting excited. I can feel something big and hard pressing against my bottom.”

Jill took Jim’s hands from the armrest and guided them to the soft flesh of her naked tits. He didn’t need any further encouragement. His fingers kneaded her warm melons and tweaked the swollen nipples.

“Oh yeeeessss… Mr. Miller, now you’re getting me excited. I’m getting all wet between the legs. I’m afraid I’m going to have to take off my jeans.”

Jill leaned back into Jim and wiggled her tight jeans down over her ass. Then she lifted her knees into the air and took them off one leg at a time. She sat back down wearing only her panties. She looked down between her legs and rubbed two fingers along the crotch.

“See, I told you. My panties are already damp. Here, why don’t you feel.”

Jill guided one of Jim’s hands between her legs and pressed his fingers against the bulge of her pussy. Jim could feel heat from inside her pushing through her damp panties. He pressed his middle finger into the crotch and rubbed it up and down along her gash.

Jill pushed against him and squirmed against his finger. The crotch of her panties was becoming soaked with juices. Jim pulled the damp material aside and slid two fingers across the swollen mound which was shaved naked and slimy with her secretions. He rubbed his fingertip over her hard clit before slipping it into her juicy fuck hole. He slipped a second finger into her hot pussy and fucked them in and out in short jerks.

Jill was looking straight into the camera and licking her lips while she humped his fingers. His other hand still pinched one of her nipples. Jill squeezed her other tit as she gyrated against his thrusting fingers.

“Oh Mr. Miller, that feels sooooo good. But I’m getting all the attention. It’s time for me to do something for you.”

Jill stood. The monitor showed a close-up of her tits as she bent to remove her panties. She pulled her T-shirt off and stood naked in front of the camera. The angle covered from her tits down past her shaved pussy. She turned around to face Jim letting his eyes drink in her perfect body.

Jill spread her legs and bent at the waist so she could unbuckle Jim’s pants. In the monitor her customers could see a perfect view of Jill’s creamy ass cheeks with her juicy peach of a pussy hanging between her legs. She pulled Jim’s swollen cock from his pants and wrapped her fingers around it.

“Oh my. Mr. Miller, it’s so big and hard and beautiful. I think we should share it with our audience, okay?”

Without waiting for an answer Jill moved around to the side of the chair until Jim’s cock showed up on the monitor. She bent over and swirled her tongue around the tip while looking directly at the camera. She hit a button and the camera zoomed in on her face and his cock. Then she sucked him slowly into her mouth and down her throat. Jim moaned from the excruciating pleasure her mouth, lips and tongue were giving him.

Jill’s oral skills were superb and soon had Jim near orgasm. As he began to cum she choked it back into his balls. She looked up into the camera and smiled as she licked the trickle of white fluid that oozed from the tip of his cock.

“Mmmmmmm… Mr. Miller. You taste yummy. I’ll bet there’s a lot more where that came from. I’ll bet our fans would love to see you squirt all over my face and fill my mouth. I know I would. But first I have this terrible itch between my legs and I know just the thing to scratch it with.”

Jill straddled Jim’s lap facing the camera. She put her hands on her thighs and slowly lowered her ass. She stayed perched above his hard fuck stick rubbing her ass back and forth until the swollen tip pressed against her pussy. She squirmed against it, causing the head to push between her pussy lips. She had an expression on her face that looked like she was about to cum.

“Oh Mr. Miller, it’s soooo big. I hope it will fit inside where the itch is. Let’s see.”

She lowered her pussy. The head of his cock disappeared inside her. On the screen Jim could see her puffy little peach split open to accommodate his girth. Her hard clit poked out from the top. She bit her lip and pushed down further on his shaft, then opened her mouth and let out a loud moan.

“Oooohhhhh… Oh Mr. Miller… I can feel it sliding into me, filling me… oh god…”

Slowly, he watched the monitor to see his cock slide up her cunt. She was incredibly tight. She also had perfect control over her pussy. He could feel it tighten around him as he went deeper and deeper. When he was completely buried inside her, she held him deep and milked him with the walls of her cunt. Jim could feel cum churning in his balls and knew he wouldn’t last very long.

Jill began a slow fuck lifting her pussy all the way up until the crown of his cock was showing and then slowly lowering herself down his entire length. The camera was zoomed in on her pussy. The image on the monitor was as erotic as anything he had ever seen, but the pace was slow enough that she kept his orgasm right on the edge of eruption.

In the rec room Sarah began to worry about Jill and told Susan she was going to check on her. Susan shrugged her shoulders.

“Why not. I have to pee anyway. But I wouldn’t worry about Jill. I’m sure she’s in one of the back rooms cramming a vibrator into her pussy.”

This image excited Sarah and made her even more anxious to find Jill. They were walking down the hall when they heard noises coming from the study. Sarah peeked around the corner of the open door and was shocked to see Jill riding her daddy’s cock. Susan slipped past her and looked in from the other side. She whispered to Sarah.

“Shit. That god dam whore is fucking your father. Should I barge in on them so they’ll stop. You can pretend like you aren’t here.”

Sarah knew what Susan was offering to do made sense, but she also realized that her nipples were hard and her pussy was leaking into her panties as she watched. She shook her head no and continued to watch.

“Ooooohhhhh… oh god… Mr. Miller, your cock is so big and so hard… aaahhhhhh… so deep inside me… oh god Mr. Miller…”

Jill sat all the way down on him. She pinched her nipples hard. Her pussy muscles clamped him tightly. He could feel cum boiling in his balls but somehow she kept him on the edge. Jill’s orgasm began. She leaned back against him and screamed. On the monitor he watched as pussy juice actually squirted from her cunt. His cock was throbbing. A few thrusts and he would cum with her, but she held herself against him so he couldn’t move.

Sarah couldn’t stand it anymore. She shoved her hand into her jeans until her fingers found her dripping pussy. Susan looked at her and smiled. She moved around behind Sarah, pressed up tightly against her and put her hands over Sarah’s tits. Sarah looked briefly at Susan and smiled.

Jill pulled herself off Jim’s cock and pulled him out of the chair until he was standing with his throbbing manhood poking out from his body. She dropped to her knees in front of him and looked at the monitor as she swirled her tongue around the swollen head. She sucked him into her mouth and stroked his shaft with her hand. Jill bobbed her head up and down and teased the sensitive crown of his shaft with her lips and tongue.

It was more than Jim could take. His cock swelled as cum surged through his length. Jill pulled him out and aimed him at her tongue pushing out from her open mouth. A powerful steam of hot cream erupted from the tip filling her mouth and splashing over her upper lip. A second blast shot up the side of her nose and over her forehead. Several more streams hit her tongue, filled her mouth and splashed across her cheeks.

Just as he was finishing his cock came back to life and blasted two more streams of cum. Jill’s face was splattered with white goo. Cum drooled from her mouth and dripped from her tongue all over her tits. Looking at the monitor she sucked him into her mouth. She made love to his cock until it was completely spent. Then she scraped the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean.

“Mr. Miller, that was incredible. Could we do that again sometime? I just love the taste of your cum and the feel of your cock in my pussy. Next time I’ll let you put it in my ass.”

Sarah was on fire as she watched the scene unfold between her father and Jill. Susan had a hand under her top squeezing her bare tit and playing with her nipple. Her other hand joined Sarah’s in her jeans. Susan stimulated Sarah’s clit while Sarah pushed two fingers in and out of her pussy. When her father sprayed cum all over Jill’s face, Sarah had a powerful orgasm. She squirmed and twisted under Susan’s grip. She bit her lips hard to keep from screaming. She soaked her panties with juices that poured from her cunt.

Jill said goodbye to her fans and switched off the camera. As she pulled on her clothes she noticed Sarah and Susan in the doorway. Jill smiled knowing she had a live audience for her performance. She turned and kissed Jim on the cheek as she prepared to leave.

“Thank you, Mr. Miller. Sarah is so lucky to have you for a father. You know, I think she has a secret crush on you. But don’t tell her I said so.”

The Slumber Party

Later that week, when no one was home, Jim went into Sarah’s room and pulled out her diary. He suspected that there were more juicy passages from this last weekend. He was right.

October 20

There is so much to tell you, Diary. After last weekend I didn’t think Brad would ever speak to me, thinking he must have heard what happened in the pantry, but maybe not because he asked me on a date last Friday. I really do like him and the date went perfect. We went to the movies and then took a walk by the lake. We sat on a bench and kissed. He is such a great kisser.

I got so excited when he put his hand under my blouse and pinched my nipples that I gushed my panties. I was a little embarrassed about how wet I was when put his hand in my jeans and pushed his fingers inside me, and even more so when I exploded all over his fingers. You know what he did next? He put them in his mouth andlicked them clean. I thought it was so sexy and sweet.