The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, now slide it between my legs. That way I can feel you against me and also put pressure on you… and you can move like you were, you know, having sex with me only you won’t be inside me.”

Russ lifted his hips and pressed his cock against her pussy. He felt her open to him as he pushed down along her gash. The head of is cock lodged in her opening. Russ could feel the searing heat emanating from her cunt. All he had to do was change the angle slightly and shove and he would be inside her pussy. Instead, he began fucking the crown in and out of her opening. It was also rubbing against her clit.

It took all of Sarah’s will power to hold back. She wanted to scream out those forbidden words… “fuck me Russ”. If he just went ahead and did it she wouldn’t stop him. She tilted her ass to him knowing that the angle could easily cause him to push into her pussy rather than along her gash.

Russ was afraid to push the limits his sister had set. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the swollen head up and down her gash and over her clit until it was slimy with her juices. He pulled himself higher and pushed his cock hard along her gash. At that angle his swollen head pressed against her clit and popped out the top. The length of his cock slid along her gash as the head pushed between her thighs slick with cunt juice.

Sarah could feel the bulging crown of his cock push into her opening and over her clit on each stroke. She moved her ass up and down with each thrust of his cock. Another huge explosion was building in her tummy. Russ reached under her and smothered her tits with his large hands squeezing the soft flesh and pinching her nipples.

“Ooooohhhhh… oh god yes… squeeze my tits… oh fuck…”

Sarah couldn’t believe those words had come out of her mouth or how much it turned her on to use them. She loved talking dirty.

“Oh god Russ… your cock feels so good against my pussy… aaaahhhhhh… oh yes… cum on me Russ… cum all over my pussy…”

Her words had the right effect. The cum churning in his balls was about to explode. Lifting up from her body, he grabbed his cock and pressed it against the open lips of her pussy. Two strokes later a powerful blast of hot white liquid streamed from his cock.

Sarah was wired. Her body tensed. When she felt his hot cum splash against her clit, she screamed. Her body thrashed and squirmed on the bed. Russ continued to spray cum against her pussy, clit, ass and thighs until she was covered with his seed.

Sarah caught her breath and turned over. She took Russ’s spent cock into her mouth, licking and sucking it until it was clean. She swiped two fingers across her cum coated pussy and sucked them into her mouth.

“Oh Russ, I feel like I can do things with you and not feel guilty at all. It’s like I trust you so it’s okay. Next time we can go all the way if you want.”

Russ couldn’t believe what she was proposing. He asked the obvious question.

“Does that mean you’re not a virgin?”

“No, I am, but I want you to be the first. I want it to be someone special.”