All Comments on 'The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 03'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Yea first comment!

God I miss high school. Hell not just my high school days but my brothers too. By the time he was a junior I had divorced my dumb hillbilly of a wife and became an integral part of their social structure, being as I was over 21 and all, but other than to say my only regret in reading stuff like this is that the amounts of STD's that are spreading around today are so great you would never make it to that Ivy League school. I know it is fantasy and should be for adults but I found this site through my underage daughters web browsing history. I guess I will start posting some of my own stories soon, but for anyone who reads this USE protection! Stay out of my future medical clinic. AS far as the writing goes it was excellent and my girl friend found it very arousing tho a little too real for her. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cheerleader envy

I wish that was me in their place !! But I would do all the single and married hot guys for free if they had big cocks and yes I would let them cum in my fertile pussy but the twist is I would bring some single and married friends with me as we would all fuck these guys bareback so we could all have a football team of our own!!! GREAT STORY !!!! CARMELLA smco22000@aol.com P.S. I really love sucking a guys balls more than his cock as he fucks one of my friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horny as Hell 20 year old!

I wish that every family on this planet was just like this family! Also I wish that every female was like this cheerleader but I wish that the females were a hell of a lot more aggresive in going after personal relationships that they want to have with other individuals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a story!!! I watched it with a young female friend who was so excited she spent most of the time with her skirt up round her waist and her hand in her purple cotton knickers, masturbating. After she's cum in her knickers, she slipped them off and let me sniff and lick them till I came too.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 10 years ago
more as usual

Let's hear that other story with Sarah and Jill. With Russ and everything he has learned from his sister and mother, I am sure that he'd have been more lucky with the girls at school. Perhaps he becomes a favorite among the cheerleaders.

Also Sally can become known as the hot geek whose known giving hot ass fucks and blow jobs for the price of homework services and money. Russ could be the only guy who fucks her pussy but she'll make an exception for girl on girl sex and the strap-ons and Jim. All of that influences her to seduce her own father. Soon Russ, Jim and her father were the only men privy to her cunt.

Another hot-ass story from you. Loved it.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

holy shit...they must spend a fortune on panties...lol...hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Deseased trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Shame this chapter is much shorter than 1st 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking awesome

Ths series had me masturbating for the whole 4 hours it took to read it all...great content, great writing, great story

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
With close to a 1,000,000 views

this series doesn’t need my endorsement, but it is a fun tale of how a brother’s snooping into his sister’s diary accelerates a family’s descent into total sexual depravity. You won’t find much seduction here as the boundaries fall quickly and easily, but will find a wide variety of relentless sex among mommy, daddy, brother, sister, friends, strangers, business acquaintances, and teachers; no one is going to let the opportunity to fuck pass them by.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous