The Cherry Poppers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"I most certainly do," Jason avowed.

"But ... I ... never ... I mean I already ... "

"Came ... yeah, I know, but I aim to make it even better," Jason claimed.

"You sure," Beth questioned.

"Definitely! In fact I can't wait," Jason effused.

"Jason ... "

He pulled her to him and kissed her. He could taste himself on her lips and inside her mouth but he didn't stop. He kissed her while working his hands up behind her shirt. He found her bra strap and quickly opened it. His hands grabbed the bottom of the shirt and tugged. Beth didn't resist, she even raised her arms, and the shirt came off. The bra followed quickly. A beam from the runway floods illuminated her chest and he got his first look at her tits. They were cute handfuls. The pinkest aureoles he had ever seen greeted his eyes. They were gorgeous and crowned with small distended red nipples. The aureoles were tiny, maybe as big as a quarter, but sat high on her rounded firm tits.

Jason leaned forward and captured one in his mouth. He sucked on the cute morsel and teased it with his tongue. Beth moaned and held his head to her breast. He moved from one to the next. He could take half of each breast into his mouth. His fingers played with the resilient flesh of one while his mouth attacked the other.

"God, these are fantastic," Jason growled.

"You think so? I would like them a little bigger," Beth proclaimed.

"Nonsense ... they're magnificent," Jason extolled.

"Thanks," Beth answered with a smile.

Jason looked around briefly to make sure they were still safe and alone. He had been here once before when a car pulled up close to them. Caitlin was giving him a blowjob at the time and it was a bit unnerving. The coast was clear but another car had joined them but it was fifty yards further down.

"What?" Beth asked, noticing him looking around and holding her hands over her breasts.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if anyone was near us," Jason explained. "Now slide down on the seat."

Jason strategically positioned her so the beam of light was across her abdomen. He undid her jeans and pulled them down. She had on simple white cotton panties. Even in the dim light he could see the crotch was wet. Her aroma filled his nostrils like sweet jasmine. The thought of eating her made his still exposed dick stir. Jason's hungry eyes looked up into her nervous ones.

"If I had known this was going to happen, I'd have worn fancier undies," Beth quipped nervously.

"You're beautiful," Jason claimed.

"You might not think so in a minute," Beth said.

"You worried about the fact you already came?"

"Sorta," Beth explained.

"Don't be. Have you ever done this before?"

"No. My past boyfriend thought it was gross ..."

"Let's not talk about that idiot anymore," Jason said, smiling.

"Okay," Beth said and smiled too.

Jason pulled her panties and Beth lifted up so they could slide down her legs. Jason only took them and her pants off one foot in case she had to redress quickly for some reason. As Beth settled back on the seat, the light cast across her abdomen again. Jason beheld the sight he had been waiting for. Her red bush matched the color of her hair perfectly. She trimmed it for swimming but had a nice patch just above her gash. Jason stared too long and Beth noticed.

"Something wrong?" Beth asked.

"God, no. You have the sweetest looking pussy I've ever seen." He didn't tell her he was partial to redheads.

"You sure know how to make me feel good," Beth confessed.

Jason positioned her legs with her knees in the air and pushed them apart. Beth was partly leaning against the door and watched him with rapt interest. Jason was greeted with the pinkest pussy he had ever seen. Everything about this girl was incredible and he felt himself falling for her. 'God, she is beautiful,' he thought.

He kissed her soft pale inner thighs. She had a few freckles there, which he kissed too. He slowly worked towards her vagina. When he started kissing her pouty outer labia he heard her moan appreciatively. Beth's pussy had a tight, girlish look. The outer labia concealed much of her inner charms. Jason parted the outer lips with his fingers to find her deeper pink inner core. The smaller inner labia were tiny compared to Kim's. He started kissing and licking her soft pedals and felt Beth stiffen in his hands holding her tight ass cheeks.

Next Jason started running his tongue up the center of her cunt. She was wet from her orgasm and he was treated to a sample of her juices. Beth groaned as she watched him lick her pussy. She had never felt anything close to this good before even when she got herself off. When he sucked on her inner lips and bored his tongue into her hole she nearly screamed with joy.

"Oh, god, Jason! You're going to make me cum," Beth exclaimed.

Jason stopped for a split second to say, "Let it go, baby."

"Mmmm, that feels incredible," Beth gasped.

When Jason wet a finger in her juices and teased the nerve endings at the outside of her hole Beth growled and pushed her ass off the seat into his wet face. She continued to grind her pussy into his mouth as he licked and sucked her. He had not yet touched her clit. He used his fingers to push up her hood exposing the tiniest of little knobs. He latched onto it with his lips and Beth bucked into him and lost it.

"Oh, fuck," Beth screamed. "Oh, god, you're making me cum. Ungh ... Aah ... "

Jason tasted the flood of her cum. The whitish liquid washed over his fingers at her hole and filled the opening for him to savor. His probing finger entered her little tight cunt and quickly found her barrier intact. She was indeed a virgin like she claimed. He listened to her groan loudly as he ate her pussy. His face was wet nearly from ear to ear.

"Wow," Beth gasped when her orgasm waned. "That was wonderful. I've never felt anything so good."

"I don't have to be done yet," Jason said, still licking his lips and her sweet pink pussy.

"What?" Beth questioned but stopped when his tongue reentered her hole for more cum and to keep teasing her.

Jason wondered if Beth had ever had multiple orgasms. He wanted to make her experience everything. He went after her cunt with renewed effort. He found she went crazy when he sucked on her clit and teased her hole with his fingers. Jason concentrated on that and soon had her climbing the walls again. She groaned and ground her pussy into his face. Her ass seemed like it couldn't sit still as he ate her pussy.

"Oh, god," Beth yelled as her climax neared. "Mmmm ... so good, aah ... Jason, you're driving me crazy."

Jason sucked and licked with increased effort. His tongue was straining now but he fought through the fatigue to tease her. He had three fingers stretching the outside of her hole open as his lips sucked on her clit. Beth lost it, grabbing his head and pushing it hard into her pussy.

"Godddd," she screamed as her second orgasm crashed upon her.

It felt like a tsunami of massive proportions. This orgasm was even more intense than the last. Her nipples felt like they were on fire and she took one hand from his head to pinch and twist one cruelly. Jason kept at her trying to prolong her pleasure. She trembled beneath him, shuddering through blissful waves of pleasure. Her juices flowed from her, giving him plenty to feast on. She tasted sweeter than anyone he could remember.

Finally, Beth pushed his head away. Her clit was so sensitive now it throbbed. She felt like she had just completed a marathon swim she was so exhausted. Her breathing was ragged and she continued to feel slight after-shocks. It took a while for her to catch her breath and open her eyes. She saw Jason looking at her with a smile but also an odd look in his eyes she couldn't place. She gazed down and saw his rock hard erection and thought that was what was causing the look.

"That was unbelievable," Beth claimed.

"Glad you liked it."

"I've never felt anything close to that before, Jason. Thanks," Beth stated.

"You're welcome," Jason replied.

"I see why you can convince several girls to let you fuck them. I'm almost feeling like you deserve it after that," Beth said jokingly.

"Anytime, babe," Jason answered.

"Well, not now but how about I take care of you again like before?" Beth offered.

"You don't have to. Besides it's getting late."

"Please, Jason, I want to. No, I need to after that," Beth pleaded. "Look at him. He wants it."

"Okay, but we better hurry," Jason agreed.

"I'll do it fast, I promise," Beth said.

She slid off the seat in the back and climbed between his legs. Pre-cum had collected in the eye of his cock and she licked it off. She smiled up at him with her hands on his shaft and balls. Her small hands began to stroke him and rub his nuts. Beth knew he had cum once so she would have to work hard. Fortunately his cock looked ready to burst any second now.

Beth bent down and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She started right in with a twisting hand motion and bobbing her head on his cock, taking him as deeply as she could. Wet squishing, sucking sounds filled the car, adding to the erotic atmosphere. Jason watched her red hair sway and move as she toiled on his cock. She put her hair behind her ears as if knowing he wanted to watch.

Jason was charged up like a hot wire. Eating her had given him the greatest erotic thrill. His cock was hard as a steel pole and ready to blow any second. Beth was definitely good at her craft and his dick started pulsing with desire. His balls were already tight to his groin and her fingers teased those deliciously. The churning of his cum had started.

"God, Beth," Jason groaned.

His words only made her try harder. She was going to keep her promise. This was his second cum and she had him ready to explode after only about five minutes. The twisting action of her hand on his shaft felt incredible. Her cheeks hollowed with the excellent sucking action and her tongue was never at rest. He wondered, 'What kind of nut would ever let this girl go?'

That was his last clear thought for several seconds as the top of his head felt like it was blowing off. He grunted loudly with need and to signal to her he was close. She knew but the warning was good, as the first volley was again huge. Beth fought to swallow and prepare for the second. She did and swallowed that equally huge one too. The rest she was able to collect in her mouth as many more pulses made his cock throb deliciously in her mouth. Beth loved the feel of an exploding cock in her mouth and despite her two great orgasms, could feel another mini one hit as she sucked him dry.

Jason lay back with his eyes closed from the intensity of his cum. She continued to nurse softly on his cockhead even as he stopped cumming. He let her go for a minute or two but then had to stop her as it became overly sensitive. Beth smiled at him and opened her mouth to show him a little of the remaining cum she hadn't already swallowed. She swallowed it then.

"God, Beth! That was great," Jason exclaimed.

"Pretty fast too, huh," she said, smiling at her accomplishment.

"I'll say," Jason agreed.

They dressed quickly and got on the road back to campus. It was near eleven by the time he dropped her at her dorm.

"Sorry to keep you out so late," Jason said.

"No sorry needed. I only hope there's a next time," Beth said smiling.

"Saturday?" Jason asked, thinking for a minute of his date schedule.

"Sure," Beth replied with a bright smile.

They parted then, with several kisses before she went. He watched her enter the dorm and wave back just before the door closed. He thought, 'This girl is so fuckin' hot.'

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers