The Cherry Poppers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Oh, babe," Jason muttered.

"Was it good?" Sheila questioned.

"Great," Jason replied.

"Good," Sheila pronounced.

"My turn," Jason offered.

"What ... no, that's okay," Sheila said.

"Come on. Let me do something for you?" Jason asked.

"Jason, I ahh ... I'm not ... "

"We don't have to go all the way. But I'd like to please you too."

"But ..."

"Just lean back and let me touch you," Jason explained.

Sheila did but seemed reluctant. Jason knew she was a virgin, of course, and smiled at her as he eased up onto the seat. He pushed her shirt up the rest of the way until it was over both breasts. He kissed her several times as his two hands played with both nipples. Sheila moaned into his kiss but she still seemed uptight.

Jason kissed down her neck and loved the taste and smell of her skin and perfume. He kissed his way down to her tits. He kneaded one of the firm breasts as he sucked and licked at the other. Her nipples were distended and fairly big. They must have stuck out close to an inch from her aureoles. Jason enjoyed sucking on the long nipples and drew moans of pleasure from Sheila as he did. He switched between the luscious mounds until they were both wet and excited.

"Oh, god, that feels good," Sheila admitted.

Jason pushed her legs apart and moved between them. Her shorts rode up again and gave him a view right to her crotch. He made short work removing those which gave him easy access to her black panties. Sheila again looked nervous. He smiled at her hoping to alleviate her fears.

He gently pulled her a little more down on the seat. His hands traveled up her chocolaty thighs and grabbed the top of her panties.

"What're you doing?" Sheila questioned.

"You'll see," Jason said and smiled back.

"Jason, I don't know ... "

She let him remove her panties though, and even helped by rising up. He tossed them on the seat behind him with her shorts. The light from the airport made a dappled affect to her skin and he saw she had not shaved at all. She had a black bush of curly hairs around her sex. His hands pushed her soft thighs apart more before creeping up to touch her labia.

Sheila gasped and watched intently as Jason leaned down. He got his first good smell of her sex and the aroma excited him more. His cock had gone flaccid after cumming but it started to surge with new life as he examined her virgin pussy. His finger ran the length of her gash barely touching her but it was enough to make her gasp.

"What're you going to do?" Sheila asked worried.

"I'm going to eat you and make you cum," Jason explained.

"Oh, god, Jason! I've never done this before," Sheila exclaimed.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Jason assured.

"I can't. You're not going to stick anything inside me are you?" Sheila feared.

"No, just maybe my tongue but that won't do anything," Jason proclaimed.

"You sure you want to do this? I mean I haven't showered since ..."

"Don't worry. Just sit back and enjoy," Jason advised.

Jason ran a finger of either hand up along her labia on each side. He could feel moisture in the hairs and realized she must have gotten somewhat excited by jerking him off. He parted the darker lips and was greeted with the exciting view of her deep pink inner pussy. Her inner lips were dark on top but grew pinker the deeper they went inside. He was spellbound by the exquisite sight of her. Her insides were moist and inviting.

He leaned down and kissed along her labia and the crinkly hairs tickled his lips and nose. Jason stuck his tongue out and licked along either side. She did have a strong heady scent and taste but he didn't mind. Using his fingers still to hold her open, he ran his tongue deeper into her cunt. Sheila gasped as his tongue made contact with her sensitive flesh. Jason looked up and could see her clit peeking out of her covering hood. Her hood was dark but her clit was good sized compared to ones he'd seen and deep pink.

Jason ran his tongue the whole length of her pussy and kissed and sucked on the inner sides of her cunt. Sheila moaned loudly and her hands that had been holding his forearms nervously, now moved to tangle in his hair.

"Oh, god! What're you doing to me?" Sheila groaned aloud.

"How's it feel?" Jason asked, stopping for a second.

"It feels unbelievable," Sheila admitted.

"Just wait," Jason added before moving back in.

Jason teased all along her inner cunt hole, assaulting her many nerve endings at the outside of her pussy. Then without warning, he plunged his tongue deeper into her cunt, feeling for her cherry.

"Oh, fuck," Sheila growled as she was caught by the wonderful surprise. "Ahh ... "

Jason wiggled his tongue as deeply as he could get it. He touched something he believed to be her hymen. His dancing tongue drove Sheila mad with lust and her hands tightened in his hair noticeably. Jason continued to lick her like that until his tongue grew tired but not before Sheila started trembling and pushing his head into her sex. 'She's getting close,' he thought. 'I can't wait to make her cum and taste her.'

He quickly shifted his tired tongue from her depths and ran it like a broad sword up along the top of her pussy. When he arrived at her hard nub, he sucked it into his mouth with enough force to make Sheila buck and howl.

"Jason!" she screamed. "Oh, fuck ... ahh ...geez ..."

Jason marveled at the size of the pea in his mouth. Sheila's clit had to be twice the size easily of Beth's and he teased it menacingly with his tongue as he continued to suck on it. The double action was more than Sheila could take and she bucked up into his face even as she pushed his head down with her hands.

Jason battled to breathe and stay attached to her clit like a piranha. Sheila gave a few more bucks and then held her ass off the seat. Her whole body shook as her climax exploded inside her like an atom bomb. Delicious waves of pleasure coursed through her body like none she had ever felt before. Her groaning was loud and nonstop until finally her orgasm slowly passed. Jason let go of her clit when he felt her body go completely lax. He thought about trying to get her off again but decided he didn't want to overtax her right from the start. He leaned back as her press to his head ended.

Jason leaned back a little with his mouth soaked in her juices. His fingers had moved to near her cunt hole and were slick with her nectar too. He licked them clean as he eyed her expressionless face. He smiled at how she enjoyed having her pussy eaten for the first time.

When Sheila finally opened her eyes, she saw Jason sitting there grinning at her. "My god, you drove me nuts," Sheila exclaimed.

"Was it a good cum?" Jason asked knowingly.

"Man, I've never cum like that before," Sheila professed.

"Has anyone ever gotten you off before?" Jason queried.

"No," Sheila admitted. "And I've never come close to that by myself either."

"What me to do it again?" Jason asked with a huge smile.

"No, please, I'm not sure I could take it," Sheila declared.

"Maybe we should head back then," Jason said, checking his watch but it was only eight fifteen.

Sheila noticed, at that second, the raging hardon he was sporting from eating her fabulous pussy for the first time. She sat up a little to get a better look of it and Jason noticed her not only looking but her expression said she was thinking intently about it.

"Jason, you're hard again?" Sheila observed aloud, not used to long drawn out sex sessions.

Her two previous sex acts had been with black guys, which after kissing and a little light petting, accused her of being a cock tease and not going further. They both convinced, or really coerced, her into giving them handjobs to alleviate their pent up need. They had both cum quickly as young guys will and never tried to reciprocate either. Both times with these guys had lasted less than ten minutes.

"I'll be alright," Jason stated.

"Let me get you off again," Sheila extolled.

Thinking she meant another handjob, and as good as the last one was, he wasn't going to push her to do that again.

"No, you don't have ... "

"I want to try what you did," Sheila exclaimed.

"What ... what do you mean?"

"You know. I'd like to try and use my mouth. Give you a blowjob," Sheila explained. "But, I've never done it before so you might have to help me."

"Really? You want to try that?" Jason offered, despite the fact he got a thrill out of exploring new things with her.

"Yeah, I want to try it. I've wanted to try it on a white guy for a while," Sheila said and this time he could see her smile.

"Why just a white guy?"

"I told you. I'm into white guys. Plus I'd like to thank you for what you just did to me just now and tutoring me," Sheila explained.

"Okay," Jason agreed.

"Lean back then, like I did before," Sheila said smiling that beautiful smile.

Jason did and his dick stuck straight up in the air, throbbing and pulsing with the desire he felt for this sexy black girl. Light from the airport bathed the top of his cock showing his glistening pink cockhead. Sheila took in the sight of him and Jason could see the hunger in her eyes. It made his dick pulse again right before Sheila's face. Pre-cum filled the slit at the end of his cockhead and threatened to run down the side.

Sheila looked up at him with that same lust in her eyes, "It's beautiful, Jason. I'm glad I waited to do this with you for the first time."

Me too," Jason groaned, as excited as she to let her experience it on him.

"What do I do?" Sheila asked.

"Take it in your hand like you would if you were going to jerk me off."

Sheila complied and the drop of pre-cum oozed out of the slit and descended down the head. Her thumb caught it at the coronal ridge and rubbed it into the side of his cockhead. She looked up again.

"Use your tongue to lick the head," Jason instructed.

Sheila didn't hesitate and Jason moaned at the first touch of her tongue to his sensitive knob. Sheila swirled her tongue around as if she knew what she was doing.

"That's it. Lick it all over, down the shaft too. Play with my dick and balls with your hands as your go," Jason informed.

"It tastes a little salty," Sheila stated.

"That's the pre-cum," Jason mentioned. "That's it, keep doing that."

Sheila licked all around the head making it slick with her saliva. She then proceeded down his cock, kissing and licking as she went. Her hands cupped his heavy hanging scrotum and held the shaft where her mouth was not.

"That's very good," Jason complimented. "Now work your way back to the head and suck it completely into your mouth."

Sheila moved as he said and Jason moaned out loud when her mouth easily took his whole cockhead inside. The warmth and wetness drove Jason wild. Even though inexperienced, her movements seemed slow and deliberate like she did know. The feelings were sensational and Jason wondered how much more of this he could take before he came. He'd have to warn her about that, he realized.

Her tongue licked around the head without being told. Next, he instructed her to suck on the head as she licked and to start to go up and down. He told her to go down as deep on his cock as she could on each downward push.

Sheila did everything he told her. He soon realized she had a great mouth for giving head. She took over half his cock without gagging and quickly developed a good rhythm like she might if she were using her hands. That concept she seemed to grasp immediately.

"Oh, god, you're doing a good job," Jason praised.

"Am I?" Sheila asked, beaming with pride. "It's easier than I thought and I like the salty, bland taste."

"Sheila."

"What?"

"I'll warn you when I'm going to cum."

"Okay."

"You want to just jerk me off then or do you want to go all the way?" Jason queried.

"I know what you're going to say," Sheila informed. "I've seen a few pornos at a friend's. What should I do?"

"The best for the guy is to stay with it and swallow but you can spit it out afterward or as I said pull off and just let me cum like a handjob," Jason declared.

"What does it taste like? I've heard some girls say it's gross."

"I've known quite a few girls that liked it. Not everyone does though. You really have to try it for yourself."

"Okay, I'm willing," Sheila said.

"I'll still warn you because the first time it can be a shock how quickly it comes out and with some force."

"Okay," Sheila agreed.

She went back to sucking on him as before. Jason told her how to use her hands better in conjunction with her mouth. He told her to speed up gradually as she blew him. He tried to see if she could take even more but she gagged a little when about three quarters of his cock was in her mouth and probing at the entrance to her throat. They got into a good rhythm and Jason soon could feel his balls tightening with the need for release.

He was amazed at her beginner's technique. She had all the basics down and he could work with her on going deeper and learning to relax her throat. He told her about the signs to look for when a guy was going to cum: the testicles tightening, the head expanding, the shaft getting harder, and more pre-cum leaking into her mouth. Sheila listened intently as she continued to suck him.

At first one might think that the newness of her skills or the need for instruction would diminish the excitement of the blowjob but the fact that he was the first in her mouth and the first to cum there soon was so thrilling, all the rest paled in comparison.

"Oh, shit ... I'm going to cum soon, Sheila. Be ready," Jason warned.

"Uhuh," she mumbled around his cock.

Jason put his hands gently on her head. He feared she would pull off at the first forceful blast and he wanted her to learn to stay down on it. She was really working a good rhythm now and he could feel himself getting ready. He was about to cum.

"Oh, fuck! Here it is," Jason howled, his hands grabbing her head a little tighter.

The first jet was indeed strong and he felt Sheila pull back in surprise but he held her down. The next load must have been huge because she gagged and cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and down around his shaft. Jason hadn't told her to try to swallow and her mouth filled with the next several pulses. By the time he was done she had a good mouthful. He didn't let her up, though, until he stopped cumming.

"Wow, that was wonderful," Jason praised and slumped back, letting her head go.

Sheila immediately pulled off and looked at him with her mouth full and her cheeks bulging out. Her eyes read, 'What do I do now?'

"Swallow it," Jason instructed.

Sheila looked at him a little unsure that was a good idea or that she could even to do. He nodded to her to do it and she reluctantly did. It made her gag and cough a little but she got it down. Her face, even in the dim light, was comical in its displayed disappointment at the taste or consistency, or both.

"What?" Jason mused and laughed.

"Oh, god! There's so much of it," Sheila lamented.

"Yeah, I tried to warn you about that but how was it?"

"Salty and a little like bleach," Sheila said. "Otherwise not bad."

"Would you want to do it again?" Jason asked.

"What? The blowjob or swallow?"

"Both?"

"I guess I would. I mean I liked the blowjob. That was fun and it made me feel good to excite you that way. The taking it deep part was difficult to do without gagging. I'd probably even swallow again if you wanted me to," Sheila suggested.

"Great. Well, you did stupendously for your first time," Jason praised.

"I did?"

"Oh, yeah! You're better than most girls even after many times," Jason encouraged.

"Thanks," Sheila responded with pride.

"Oh, but there's a little more," Jason mused wiggling his shrinking hardon.

Sheila giggled and then leaned over and sucked on the head a little. He pulled away when it started to tingle uncomfortably.

"It's a little sensitive after a guy cums," Jason said.

"Oh, okay," Sheila replied and giggled a little more.

They dressed and climbed back into the front seat. No other cars were about and they were alone in the parking lot still. He started up and back out.

They talked about the sex half way back to campus and about plans for the next tutoring before they reached her sorority. He kissed her passionately as they sat in the car before Delta Phi Delta house.

Sheila seemed a little disappointed when he suggested waiting till next Sunday for their next session. He really wished he could see her sooner as he liked her a lot but he had dates already with Kira and Tessa for Friday's Thunder's game and needed to see Beth again on Saturday. He kissed her good bye. He waited for her to wave from the door and go inside. She looked sexy as hell in the tight shirt and shorts walking away. He wasn't sure he could wait a whole week to see her again either.

Riding back to his frat, his thoughts were very confused. He had not intended to like Sheila quite as much as he did and further thoughts of the beautiful Beth clouded his mind with emotions. How could he date so many women and seriously care for Beth and now Sheila? He decided to call Mark rather than try to study.

"Hello, Little," Mark said when he answered the call Jason made from his cell in his room.

"Hey, Big. I need some advice," Jason immediately started the conversation.

"What's that?"

Jason explained his current date scenarios and his feelings for Beth and Sheila. He felt like a heel for continuing to see others with his feelings for Beth. His new feelings for Sheila were clouding his thoughts even more.

"That sounds like a tough problem to have, stud," Mark said jokingly. "Most guys would be elated to be in your shoes."

"Maybe, but I really care for Beth and Sheila. I think I'm falling for Sheila and I know I'm falling for Beth. What do I do?"

"Hell if I know," Mark concluded, again with a laugh.

"You're no help. I thought maybe you had experienced this before too?" Jason questioned.

"Close maybe," Mark admitted, "but I can't say I felt like I was falling in love with two women at the same time.

"Well, I do and I'm not sure how to handle it."

"You can't afford to fall in love if you're going to reach the top goal for the cherry poppers and you're off to a great start, maybe the best ever."

"Yeah, right now I can't see myself going any further. I like Beth and Sheila too much to stop seeing them or to pursue other women. Even this game on Friday seems like I'm cheating on both of them now."

"Well, from what you said, you can explain that away as already being set for a while. It wouldn't be fair to back out now. By the way, are they both virgins?"

"Yes, and so is Sheila. Beth was but not anymore," Jason informed him.

"What does that make now, eight?" Mark asked.

"Yes."

"Eight and you're not even through the first semester of your sophomore year. You're good and ahead of everyone else's pace from what I remember," Mark stated.

"The way I'm feeling, I'll be lucky to reach beyond nine," Jason concluded.

"Don't lose sight of the prize, Little. At least a cool million dollars is at stake. At the pace you're on, you can do it. Think of that," Mark declared.

"Right now it's hard to see that far with my feelings for Beth especially. You should see her, Mark. She's incredibly beautiful! And Sheila is so sexy, I want to spend more time with her too."

"Well, would Beth fault you for tutoring someone?"

"No, probably not, but it's obviously more than that now and get this. Sheila has the hots for white guys."

"Man, you're one lucky sailor," Mark goaded him.

"Yeah, but my ship's about to be torpedoed somehow, I can feel it," Jason bemoaned.

"Maybe the best bet is honesty like they say. Tell Beth and Sheila you're seeing others too."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers