The Cherry Poppers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"You really think that would work?" Jason asked.

"No!" Mark concluded and laughed heartily at his own joke.

"Like I said, some help you are," Jason lamented.

"You'll figure it out somehow. These things have a way of working out," Mark said.

"Yeah, but how do I do it without losing one or all of them?"

"That's a problem, I'll admit," Mark agreed. "Good luck."

"Okay, see ya," Jason ended.

"Later, Little."

The next day, Jason was troubled all day by his dilemma. He managed to avoid running into either Beth or Sheila, which helped, but he did see Kira and Tessa outside earth science class. They were still buzzing about the game on Friday and he tried to share their enthusiasm but his thoughts were elsewhere.

At the infirmary after classes, Dr. Jenny informed him the college had hired one of the candidates for her replacement. Jason waited anxiously for her to continue and was elated when she told him, at her urging, they had picked the younger woman, Amanda Clark. Dr. Jenny thought she would fit in better with the students than either the guy or the older women. Jason was glad Dr. Jenny had so much pull with the University President.

Jason tried to remember what the younger doctor had looked like. He remembered her as a brunette, attractive, and in her early thirties he guessed. He only hoped the woman would keep Dr. Jenny's filing system going and designate virgins like she did or all was definitely lost, even as he struggled with how to continue the contest anyway. He would have to do his best to encourage the new doctor to keep everything intact.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers