The Cherry Poppers Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, she's never seen one before," Connie informed.

"You've never seen a hard cock before?" Jason asked.

"Ah...no," Sophie gasped.

"Touch it," Jason affirmed.

"I ah...I..."

"Go ahead, Sophie. Touch it," Connie encouraged.

Sophie looked to her friend with pleading eyes and then back at the menacing huge cock less than a foot from her face. She shifted nervously on the carpet. Jason nearly laughed when her tongue subconsciously wet her lips.

"It's okay, Sophie. You can touch it," Jason confirmed. "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen."

"Touch it," Connie restated.

Sophie's hand tentatively left her folded legs and slowly reached for the menacing beast before her. She paused briefly before running her forefinger across the glans. Pre-cum already coated the tip and her touch caused another drop to ooze out. She stared at his cock as if in a trance.

"Keep going," Jason said, egging her on.

"Kiss it," Connie encouraged.

"Connie!" Sophie shot back, signaling her friend to be quiet.

"Just touch it for now," Jason offered, but left open the possibility of the other later.

Sophie glanced up into his eyes with a nervous gaze as her finger brushed across the head once again. The smearing drop of pre-cum made a string between her finger and Jason's dick when she pulled it back.

"I bet he'd like you to kiss it," Connie said again with a sip of her wine and a giggle.

"You kiss it," Sophie retorted.

"Okay, I will," Connie said, just before she drained the wine in her glass.

Jason shifted only slightly towards Connie as she got up and crawled over next to Sophie. When she sat in position, she reached out and pulled his cock toward her mouth. She grinned at Sophie before leaning in to kiss the head. Connie kissed it several times and even flicked her tongue around the head a few times.

"See...nothing to it," Connie boasted.

"Maybe for you," Sophie replied, but reached for Jason's cock and pulled it to her.

Jason felt a delectable surge of excitement as the obvious virgin planted repeat kisses on his dick. More pre-cum leaked out and smeared Sophie's lips. She licked it off, tasting the salty fluid, decided it was okay, and kept going.

"Try this," Connie declared, pulling the dick away from her.

Connie was unquestionably more experienced than Sophie sucking dick as she took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked on it. The warm heat of her mouth, the wetness, and her flicking tongue made Jason groan. Sophie looked up at him curious of the obvious pleasure Connie was giving him with her mouth. She then returned her gaze to watching Connie suck on Jason's cock.

"You try it," Connie proposed, taking the stiff cock from her mouth and pointing the wet head at her friend.

Sophie gave her a tentative glance, but followed through, and took the head into her mouth as she had seen Connie do. The realization that Sophie was doing this for the first time gave Jason a surge of excitement. His cock flexed in her hand and mouth. Somehow, more blood flowed in and bloated the already large cockhead, as Sophie's inexperienced tongue played across Jason's glans.

"Oh, god," he moaned.

Sophie looked up at him hearing his moan. Her eyes smiled at him as she gained confidence and sucked harder on him. Her fingers played with his lower shaft and balls as if they already knew what to do.

"Go deeper," Connie instructed.

Sophie tried but gagged quickly and pulled back.

"It takes practice," Connie stated. "Let me show you."

Sophie gave up his cock only to have Connie on him in seconds. She pushed his cock to the back of her mouth immediately and Jason could feel himself at the entrance to her throat. Connie pushed a little harder but she had to back off too. Apparently, she wasn't used to his size or possibly hadn't learned to deepthroat yet. It didn't matter. Jason ran his hands through her dark hair as she slowly let him fuck her face.

"Oh, wow," Sophie exclaimed upon seeing Jason's cock pump in and out of Connie's mouth.

Jason hadn't noticed at first but Sophie had parted her legs in an attempt to get closer to him. He could see her blonde bush as he stood over her. There was something erotic about doing these two opposite women at the same time. Both were Italian, but totally different in coloring. Connie's olive complexion and darker features, contrasted to Sophie's creamy skin and lighter tones.

Connie pulled off Jason's cock just as he was beginning to feel his balls constrict. He was about ready to protest but Connie solved that.

"Here...you try."

Sophie shifted slightly and Jason resumed feeding his huge cock into her mouth. He went easier on the less experienced girl and soon fell into a wonderful smooth rhythm. Sophie appeared to be gaining confidence and curiosity in sucking Jason's cock.

After a few minutes more of Sophie taking his easy face fucking and Connie playing with his balls, Jason could feel his climax simmering. He wasn't about to cum this early, so he pulled his cock from Sophie's wet mouth to lie down. He lay on his side, still give access to his cock to Sophie, who resumed sucking him, but he pulled Connie near. They kissed several times before Jason worked his kisses down her neck to her ripe nipples.

"Oh, my," Connie growled, as Jason sucked first one and then the other stiff nipple.

Connie's hands held Jason's head tight, so his mouth was against her small breast as he sucked, licked, and softly bit her ardent nipple. She'd had guys play with her nipples before, but not often, and not with Jason's talent. Her nipples were super sensitive and Jason's mouth felt wonderful.

"Mmm," Connie entreated. "God, that's good."

Connie was just getting comfortable with his attention to her nipples when Jason shifted down her taut belly. He swirled his tongue around her bellybutton, making her squeal. She sensed where he was headed and grew slightly nervous. No one had ever done more than touch her there and finger her pussy.

"Oh, Jason. What're you going to do?"

"Just lie still," Jason stated. "Open your legs more."

Neither woman had shaved or even trimmed down below. Jason preferred shaved, at least trimmed, but it didn't matter that much. As Sophie worked on the head of his cock in her mouth, Jason moved lower, across Connie's tummy, and pushed her legs further apart. Connie watched from her elbows, as Jason parted her brown labia, and exposed her pink, wet inner core. He had already seen many virgin vaginas and Connie's looked every bit the same. He hoped she had been to the infirmary as he ran his tongue along one side of her pussy, tasting her tangy, salty flavor.

"Oh, fuck," Connie gasped. "What're you doing to me?"

"Just lie back," Jason instructed.

Connie did as she felt his tongue swirl and lap around her virgin pussy, making her wetter and tremble with arousal. Jason tried to concentrate on Connie's cunt and not the wonderfully sucking mouth that appeared glued to his cock. Sophie had gone from tentative participant to avid cocksucker in the last half hour. Her fingers even teased his balls, now taut against his shaft with arousal.

Connie thrilled at the intense pleasure she experienced from Jason's talented tongue as it bore into her feminine charms. She couldn't imagine anything feeling better until Jason shifted up to her exposed little clit. The top nearly came off her head when he sucked the little nubbin into his mouth.

"Fuck," Connie screamed like a common whore. "Jason...oh, god...don't stop!"

Her whole body began to tremble and shake when Jason played his tongue over the trapped little nub. Connie's hands, that had been pulling her own nipples, grabbed handfuls of Jason's hair, and pushed him against her sex.

"Oh, god...that is so good...oh, god...please, Jason...don't stop."

Jason's teased a finger in Connie's wetness, around her opening. The tight resistance he felt there, pretty much confirmed to him that she still had an intact hymen. He didn't push too hard to cause her pain, as his main mission now was to get her off.

"Oh, geez...I'm going to cum!" Connie bellowed, loud enough to probably be heard in the hall outside the door.

He fought to keep glued to Connie's clit as her ass bounced off the carpet and ground against his face. She had one hand squeezing a nipple and the other pushing his head into her pussy. Connie couldn't believe how incredible it felt. Waves of bliss rippled over her body like nothing before. She'd never cum this good.

Jason sucked up Connie's sweet nectar as she peaked and then slowly relaxed, lessening her tight grip on his hair. He feasted on her cunt until her sensitive clit couldn't take it anymore and she curled up into a ball on the floor.

Satisfied that Connie needed time to recover, Jason focused on Sophie now. She dutifully licked and sucked away at his cock till he pulled it from her. She groaned her disapproval at him for stopping her. Jason chuckled as he realized she couldn't get enough of his cock, when only a short time earlier she hesitated to touch it.

He gently pushed Sophie on her back and climbed over her. Jason kissed her tenderly. Sophie returned his kisses and even his tongue as they kissed. His hands tweaked Sophie's nipples causing her to groan into their kisses. He repeated what he had done to Connie and kissed down Sophie's body.

"Mmm," Sophie moaned as Jason moved lower.

She had seen what he had done to Connie and knew she was next. By the reaction from Connie, she couldn't wait to feel Jason's tongue on her. Each new movement Jason made was a first for Sophie. Her girl school upbringing and religious family had kept her from experiencing such wonders. She had every intention of not letting that stop her now. Sophie had wanted this as long as Connie had. Connie had chances, many more than Sophie, but she'd never quite given in till now.

"Oh, Jason...so good."

Jason settled over Sophie's pussy and looked at the pretty blonde bush covering the top of her sex. Sophie's hair was thinner and sparse compared to Connie. Jason could easily make out the swollen lips of her pussy below. She had practically no hair there, only on top. Jason gently pushed her legs open too.

"Oh, god," Sophie moaned.

Sophie stiffened and groaned when Jason's tongue licked a swath from the bottom of her slit to the top. Jason spread her with his fingers and devoured her inner wetness. She tasted great and he lapped away at her sex. Looking closely at her pussy, Jason could tell she was a virgin.

"Ah," Sophie gasped as Jason parted her lips more and pushed her clit hood back.

Out popped a near marble sized clit, just begging to be sucked. Jason teased all around it first, driving Sophie mad with pleasure and desire. Her cute tight ass wiggled constantly on the carpet. When Jason finally sucked the pebble into his mouth, Sophie lost it. She'd never felt anything remotely that good. Her cute little cunt started quivering beneath Jason.

"Ah...my...ah...oh, god."

Just before Sophie came, Jason stopped and shifted back up on her. He'd already lost one into a petal position after she came. He was determined to fuck this one. His cock literally ached for Sophie's tight pussy. He'd been hard throughout and his cock needed to cum soon. He moved over Sophie and aligned himself to take her.

"Jason...I've never..."

"I know," Jason answered with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Please don't hurt me."

"I'll try not. Are you using anything?"

"What? Oh, yes, Connie and I started a few weeks ago."

"Just relax," Jason said.

Sophie held Jason's arms as he pressed the head of his cock against her. She looked into his eyes as he felt for the right spot. Satisfied he'd found it, he pressed firmer. Sophie stiffen and whimpered but didn't say anything more.

"Just relax, Sophie...not much more."

He pushed and could feel something starting to give. Sophie's hands were white knuckled as she squeezed his forearms. Another moderate thrust and she groaned aloud.

"Oh, god," Sophie hissed with a grimace of pain. "Ouch...it hurts, Jason."

"Almost done," Jason bellowed, fighting the tremendous urge to drill his cock forward and break through her sensitive barrier in a rush.

Another slight thrust and Jason felt himself slip inward. Sophie's back arched a little and she winced in pain. Jason waited a moment to give her a chance to relax before pressing down a bit more. He could definitely feel his cock gaining entrance to her vagina. Another brief wait and another thrust seated his cock over an inch inside her.

"It's done now, Sophie," Jason called out. "Just relax and enjoy."

"Shit... you feel huge inside me."

"Just wait. It'll feel even better soon."

"I hope so," Sophie beseeched.

Jason gave her another minute to get used to him being inside her. It also helped him to lose some of the urgency he'd felt before, even though her pussy was like a warm moist oven. He waited and then pushed forward inside her. Sophie could feel each centimeter as it stretched her never used cuntal canal like a hand into a too small glove.

"Eighteen," Jason hissed a bit too loud.

"What?" Sophie said, before Jason could even realize his mistake. "No, nineteen. I'm nineteen."

"Ah...course you are," Jason replied and Sophie couldn't see his grin beside her face as only he understood the double meaning.

It seemed to take an hour, but really it was only minutes, before Jason had most of his cock buried in Sophie's hot, tight, inviting box. Her legs had come up around him and they hugged him close. The pain was waning fast and the feeling of being filled with cock was driving her crazy.

"Oh, god, is it all in yet?" Sophie wanted to know. "It's so big?"

"It's mostly in and that's good for now. I'm going to start moving now. It's going to feel great in a minute, Sophie," Jason explained.

"What should I do?" Sophie asked, like the school girl anxious to learn.

"Just stay still for now. When you feel the pleasure building, start to move with me. You'll get the rhythm," Jason explained.

"Okay. Tell me if I'm doing it wrong," Sophie pleaded.

"Don't worry."

Jason withdrew slowly so Sophie could feel every millimeter leave her body. She groaned as the dick vacated the spots deep within her. She moaned the loss of the exquisite feeling of him so far inside. Jason pulled back till just the head was inside, before pushing back in.

"Oh, god," Sophie growled. "Oh, Jason...fuck me like that...please. Oh, god, that feels so good."

Jason withdrew once more and slowly plunged back in. Sophie's cunt began to give up resistance but maintained its incredible tightness around his cock. Her pussy leaked a near constant stream of juice, as the new experiences activated long desires and emotions in her depths. Her hands held his sides and her legs pressed tight against his firm ass.

"Mmm...oh, yeah," Sophie effused.

He picked up speed with each new plunge. Sophie began to get the rhythm like he'd said. She began to meet his thrusts with those of her own. She could feel something building inside her like a balloon filling with pleasure. Sophie felt it before when Jason was licking her but this time it was tenfold stronger. It seemed to consume every part of her being, not just her cunt.

"Oh, yeah...ooh."

Jason still wasn't ready to cum, but he anxiously push hard to get Sophie there for her first time cumming from a cock inside her. A few more determined strokes and Sophie exploded like a rocket headed into space. Her fingers squeezed her own nipples, as powerful bolts of bliss shot through her.

"Ah...yeah...oh, god..." Sophie growled.

Despite his own rising need, Jason smiled at the cumming girl beneath him. Sophie's eyes were closed as the waves of pleasure bore through her. He tried to keep his cock moving within her, to give her more pleasure, but her pussy clamped down on him like a vise. Instead he replaced one of her hands with his mouth on her right nipple.

"Oh...oh yeah..." Sophie groaned with delight.

As Sophie's orgasm finally waned, she opened her eyes to a smiling Jason. He sucked her nipple again briefly, before moving his dick inside her very slowly.

"My god, you're still going," Sophie gasped.

"What's the matter? Can't go again?"

"Oh, geez...I don't know."

"You will in a second," Jason stated with a grin.

"What do you mean?" Sophie moaned.

"You'll see."

Jason's dick moved slow and deliberately inside Sophie. He pushed deep on each stroke until he felt his cockhead bump against her cervix. Her little groans told him to stop there and draw back slowly again. He picked up his pace a little at a time until he could feel her responding. Her hips moved to meet him on each new stroke now.

Jason pulled out of Sophie completely causing her to gasp and then sigh with the loss. He moved back away from her, getting surprised looks. 'Why was he stopping just as she began to feel good,' she wondered.

"Get on all fours," Jason instructed.

Sophie looked at him curiously but wasn't naive enough to not know what Jason wanted. She had seen some pictures and videos to know people did it this way but it worried her. 'Hope this doesn't hurt,' she thought as she shifted like he wanted. Then it dawned on her, "You're not going to...you know...ah...use the other..."

"No, woman...I'm not going there...this time anyway," Jason claimed, but then added the joke with a smile.

Sophie felt him rub his cockhead up and down her wet slit. He teased her for a few moments until she was ready to plead with him to put it back inside. Before she did though, he positioned himself at her entrance and pushed inside.

"Oh, shit," Sophie growled. "Ah, yeah...that's it...that feels great."

She felt Jason push deep inside her. In moments, he buried most of his cock back within her. She let him fuck back and forth until the pleasure was maddening. Now, she pushed back into his thrusts wanting him harder and faster.

"Oh, god," Sophie groaned.

Jason held Sophie's hips and fucked her wet cunt with powerful plunges. She moaned on each deep penetration and groaned at each withdrawal. Jason quickened the pace driving Sophie crazy. Her whole body started shaking from the overwhelming pleasure radianting from her pussy to every pore and part of her body.

"Oh, Jason...so good."

Jason had to agree. His cock felt like it was slicing through warm butter inside her. His balls were churning now with the long delayed need for release. He had to cum and cum soon. However, he wanted to get Sophie there too once more.

"Cum, Sophie," Jason groaned. "Cum again."

"Oh, god. Keeping fucking me, Jason. I'm almost there."

His cock pounded her no longer virgin cunt. He reached a hand under her and squeezed a handful of breast. Bigger than Connie's, Sophie's breasts still weren't more than a handful for his big hands to hold. Jason pulled her nipple causing Sophie to growl with satisfaction. He kissed her creamy white skin on her back.

Sophie felt her climax coming like a rising tide. It built to a tsunami before crashing on the shores of her mind. She had never felt anything comparable to the exquisite bliss washing over her like a wonderful wave.

"Oh, god...oh, Jason. Ah..."

Rockets went off in Sophie's brain. She quivered in his strong hands. If not for Jason holding her up, Sophie would have slumped into a heap on the floor. His still pounding cock drove her crazy with pleasure. Her pussy squeezed him deliciously as he reached his peak too.

"Oh, fuck, Sophie. Feel me cum inside you, woman."

In Sophie's orgasm clouded mind, she tried to hear him and obey. Fortunately, it wasn't hard to feel or sense, as Jason's cockhead expanded within her before expelling hot blasts of cum in rapid fire succession inside her clamping cunt. It felt like molten lava being applied to her already spasming pussy walls. She couldn't take anymore and her arms gave out even though Jason still held her hips up where his cock could stay buried in her warm chute.