The Cherry Poppers Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Ah..." Sophie moaned aloud.

Jason finally stopped cumming in her pussy and slowly withdrew. He watched as his dick slowly exited the now deep pink pussy, which clasped his cock tight. When he finally popped free, a wave of white viscous cum followed him out and dripped onto the carpet below. 'Shit, forgot a towel,' Jason scolded himself.

He got up to get some tissues for Sophie, but had to smile as the slender blonde still had her cute ass in the air while the top of her lay flat on the floor. Another huge dollop of cum oozed out of her full pussy and joined the first on the carpet.

Jason returned with the tissue box. He quickly wiped up the puddle on the carpet and then grabbed several more tissues to wipe himself and Sophie. She let him wipe her for only a second before she fell off to one side exhausted. Jason laughed and just shoved a few tissues between her legs.

He glanced over to Connie. She was sound asleep. The wine must have gotten to her the way she was pounding it down. He gently picked her up off the floor and carried her to his bed. Fortunately, the covers were partly down and he was able to easily get her under them and to one side on the small bed. Connie only moaned but never opened her eyes. She was probably totally asleep again before he left the room in his robe to brush his teeth and take a leak.

When Jason returned, he tried to decide what to do with Sophie. She was still lying where he'd left her on the carpet. He suddenly realized he'd forgotten to call Sheila. 'Oh, shit...she's going to be mad,' Jason thought looking at the clock. It was nearly eleven, too late now.

Jason picked up Sophie and carried her to Chad's bed. Chad wasn't home yet which could only mean that he was getting lucky with Jillian. Even if he came back, how could he complain about finding a naked blonde in his bed. Who knows, maybe Sophie would let him fuck her too. It was Connie, Jason wanted now.

'I got to get to the infirmary tomorrow to check these two out,' Jason told himself. 'I got to call Mark in the morning too.'

Jason crawled into bed next to the warm body of Connie. He spooned with her and pushed his flaccid cock into the nook of her ass crack. He reached around and gently felt for a nipple. It was soft, lacking its earlier stiffness, which was expected as she slept.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers