The Cherry Poppers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

They washed each other, with each spending extra time on the other's key places. Jason's cock stood out like a tree branch from his body the whole shower. Beth's hands never seemed to be off it for long. Equally, his hands loved playing with her perky tits and scrumptious pink nipples. They were stiff for the whole shower too.

When they concluded washing, Beth pulled Jason by his cock to the wall. With her back against the wall, she guided Jason's cock to her entrance. He entered her wet pussy with surprising ease. He fucked her against the wall fast and hard until they both came together in one glorious and blissful climax. They kissed a little more before cleaning up again.

Jason even shared Beth's toothbrush as they finished cleaning up. He could hear another of the showers running as they gathered up all their stuff. Jason had dressed after drying in the shower. As they were walking out, he glanced in the direction of the showers again. He saw feet moving beneath the small opening at the bottom of the side of the stall. He watched the feet move as Beth and he left. Just before they got to the exit door, Jason noticed the person move towards the pulled curtain of the shower. The curtain was slightly ajar, maybe three inches. He saw Haden appear in the opening briefly, nude and wet. Her eyes caught his for a split second.

As Jason followed Beth back to her room, his brain digested the image just now burnt into his brain. He'd definitely seen one of Haden's pert breasts, with a quarter sized brownish nipple and her unshaven snatch. He caught enough to know her hair matched everywhere.

Back in the room, Jason tried to concentrate on Beth as she talked. They agreed to go out that night too. Jason was going to go home for a while to change and he would come back around six. He was gone before Haden reappeared.

Chad had left for the break to go home, so Beth and Jason shacked up at his place for the next three days before they both left to go home for Thanksgiving. They had sex every few hours for the three days. They showered together, ate together, and slept together. Both were ready for a break from school, and at the least, needed a few days rest from each other to recharge their sexual batteries. They had to admit to themselves though, it had been the best four days total of their lives.

Jason drove Beth to her house first and had dinner with her parents. It went very well and they seemed to love Jason right away. He didn't live that far away, under a half hour, and got home before ten. His parents were elated to see him and they filled him in on the family plans for the holiday. He barely once thought of Haden or the contest. His thoughts were just of Beth and rest and relaxation while he could. The contest seemed over, or at least winding down. He wished he could tell his parents of the windfall he'd be getting, but he hadn't decided how best to frame what would obviously need to be a white lie on how he earned the incredible amount of money.

'I've got to call Mark to see how he plans to let people know,' Jason thought.

Jason lost himself while on vacation in watching football with his dad, eating great food, and resting up, he gave little thought to school or the contest. He did talk with Beth everyday and went twice to the local YMCA to get some pool time in. By the time the Thanksgiving break came to an end, he was rested and thinking of little else besides Beth, especially as he drove to pick her up on the way back.

Beth's mother had lunch ready for them when Jason arrived. They had a nice lunch together with her parents before they headed back to school. When they were finally alone in the car heading back, Beth leaned across the console of the Camry and snuggled as close as she could.

"I missed you."

"Me, too," Jason agreed.

"Can we stop at my dorm for a while when we get back?" Beth asked with her hand suggestively moving along his inner thigh to felt for his pant covered penis.

"Whoa...horny, little girl?"

"I've missed you and all your parts," Beth said jokingly and with another squeeze.

"All parts of me have missed you too, sweetie."

"Can we stop then?"

"Sure."

They talked mostly of school and swimming for the rest of the drive back to campus. When they got to Beth's dorm, Jason helped carry her luggage up to her room. Haden was already there and greeted them both. The moment struck Jason as odd when Haden looked deep into his eyes for a brief second before kissing him hello. Not only had they never kissed before but the look immediately reminded Jason of his glimpse of Haden naked in the shower.

'Had she purposefully left the curtain slightly ajar?' he wondered to himself.

His wonderment was cut short though as he witnessed Beth greeting Haden also. They hugged for a second longer than looked natural, and Beth whispered something in Haden's ear afterward for a second too. Jason didn't understand the greeting until Haden announced she was going down the hall for a while.

"Got rid of her quickly," Jason observed after Haden left.

"That's right," Beth boldly admitted.

Beth had barely finished speaking before she was in front of him, kissing him, and pulling up his shirt. She had Jason bare-chested in no time. Her fingers caressed his chiseled chest before looking up into his bluish gray eyes.

"It doesn't look to me like you gained a pound over Thanksgiving. Me on the other hand, needs to hit the pool," Beth lamented.

"You look fine to me," Jason encouraged, as he returned the shirtless favor to her.

When Beth's breasts were right before him, Jason reached out to caress them, while her hands massaged his firm shoulders.

"God, I love these," Jason praised as he palmed the firm pale mounds and tweaked the already erect pink nipples.

"They're small," Beth retorted.

"They are not...what are you a B?"

"Yeah, how do you know so much about bra sizes?" Beth asked amused. "Never mind, I think I know. Mmm, that feels great. I've missed you."

"Me, too." Jason agreed.

For the next hour and a half they got reacquainted. Beth couldn't get enough of his cock and sucked him to a wonderful orgasm, but not before teasing him a little by not letting him cum to soon again. Her reward was a huge load of Jason's cum which she dutifully swallowed. He then ate her to two mind-blowing orgasms before they settled into a slow fucking session. With the edge off his need, Jason fucked Beth through several great climaxes before he pumped her full of sperm on her last and best one. They lay in a heap of sweating bodies on her partially made bed afterwards.

"My god, that was unbelievable," Beth finally gasped. "I guess we both needed that."

"You were fantastic," Jason said, rolling over to kiss her one more time.

"You too, stud. I think I'm a little sore now from that monster cock of yours. I'm not complaining though," Beth said with a smile.

They lay together for a while longer until the sweat had left their bodies and their breathing was long since back to normal. Jason was the first to roll out of the bed and dress.

"You want help unpacking before I go?" Jason asked.

"No...I'll do it. Haden can help me too," Beth replied. "You have to go so soon?"

"I want to get settled in too."

"Sure," Beth said. "When will I see you again?"

"I'll call you for dinner later."

"Great."

They kissed for a few moments before Jason left. He passed by Haden and several other girls down the hall before reaching the steps. Haden gave him a smile and wink as she waved goodbye. The other girls smiled and waved too.

Jason dropped his suitcases on the floor of his room and noticed Chad wasn't back yet. Before unpacking, he settled down at his desk and called Mark.

"Hey, Little," Mark said upon answering.

"Hi, Big, how was Thanksgiving?"

"Usual...too much turkey and gravy, oh, and pie too," Mark lamented. "How's about you?"

"Same...but a good time and I needed the rest."

"I'll say. Nineteen cherries in about a year has got to be some kinda record," Mark stated jokingly.

"One I'd never have thought possible if I hadn't done it myself. But that's over now."

"What...giving up?"

"It's done! I ran into Sierra with Beth the other day. That was an unpleasant experience and fortunately Beth didn't want to know all the sordid details. My only other known virgin is Haden, Beth's roommate, and though I caught her nude recently, that is impossible. So, I'm stuck and just waiting for the dinner on the tenth of December."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, well, it's reality. Hey, have you thought at all about how you're going to explain to your parents and friends the sudden windfall?"

"Sorta...tell me how this sounds," Mark said. "Our fraternity won a national competition put on by a wealth eccentric for Greek pledging success. The frat with the best track record for getting and keeping pledges wins a $1,000,000 monetary reward. It wasn't until we won that we found out the old man had died leaving a small fortune into the trust for the contest instead. Our frat's winnings and the payment to each brother during the four year period turned out to be huge?"

"Hmm...not bad. It has a ring of the truth even".

"I know...that's why I think it is feasible."

"You think people will buy the eccentric wealth old man part about giving money to such a cause?"

"We can make him out to be a Greek system advocate for all college kids."

"Well, I must admit I've heard of stranger things. You're going with that then?"

"Unless someone else has a better idea."

"Maybe I will too."

"You're welcome," Mark said kiddingly.

"Yeah, thanks."

"How's Beth?"

"Great! I'd definitely say we're in love," Jason claimed.

"Good for you. My love-life hasn't changed since coming to your place to be with Stef and Pammy."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, well, money might change that," Mark proposed.

"It might at that," Jason admitted.

They talked a little bit about the plans for December 10th. Mark and Jason planned to go together. The venue was a downtown Princeton hotel for dinner at 6:00. Naturally, every brother due money was coming. Two of the earlier brothers, just after Douglass Caulfield started the contest, had already died. Their wives were coming instead. Jason and Mark laughed about how they would be the only women, old women at that, in a room full of testosterone pumped up guys about to win millions for nailing virgins.

"That will be a little weird," Jason said with a laugh.

"Sure will," Mark agreed.

Jason had unpacked, greeted Chad and Kyle when they showed up, and even managed to get a swim in with Brad before driving over to see Beth. They had a great evening and this time spent the night at his frat room. Chad slept in with Kyle as his roommate wasn't coming back until Monday morning. Beth and he had another hot fuck session and both fell asleep sated and exhausted.

School started the next day and everything quickly returned to normal. Jason had to concentrate hard on swimming as several big meets were coming up. Brad and he practiced often and both improved their times. Jason was faster, but Brad had improved even more, and a close second. He would be as much of a competitor as anyone to Jason's hopes of All American status and top conference awards.

Beth and he managed to squeeze time in where they could. Jason was planning to give her a ring after the dinner on the tenth. He wanted her to know the money wouldn't change him and it was as much for her as him that he had done everything. Their lives together would forever be secure with skillful investment of the $1.6 million.

Jason went to his Thursday late class and found out the professor had cancelled. He had planned to call Beth for an early dinner together after the class anyway. Instead, he decided to surprise her, got his car, and headed to her dorm. He was pretty sure she didn't have late Thursday classes. He got to the dorm around four and headed up to her room. He arrived at Beth's room and knocked.

"Who is it?" he heard Beth shout.

"Me, babe...open up," Jason jiggled the doorknob expecting to find it locked instead it was unlocked and the door opened. Thinking nothing of entering her room at four in the afternoon, he pushed it open. He was immediately shocked by what he saw. Beth was scrambling out of bed naked and so was Haden, from the same bed. Haden was wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. Beth's pussy was obviously red and wet. Even the small patch of red hair she now had for him looked moist.

"Jason!" Beth screamed. "What're you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you for dinner," he said, trying to suddenly justify having opened the door innocently expecting nothing unusual to be going on in the afternoon.

He had to move out of the way, as she nearly pushed him aside to get to her robe in her closet. Haden ran for her robe too and this time Jason didn't just get a peek, he saw everything, her smallish breasts, her flat tummy, her nice long legs, and tight ass. He even saw the tuff of brunette hair above her gash he'd seen before. Haden looked genuinely panicked and it didn't help when Beth started yelling at him for opening the door and her for not locking it.

After the girls both had their robes on, everyone just stood there, and stared at each other. Beth looked both panic stricken and mad depending on who she looked at. Her panic was for Jason and her anger with Haden. Haden just looked panicked. Jason was in too much shock to know what to do. His brain tried to digest the wild few seconds that just elapsed.

Finally, Beth said, "Jason, it's not what you think."

"What?"

"I mean, Haden and I were just..."

"Jason, it's my fault. I'm the one that seduced Beth."

"Shut up, Haden!" Beth yelled.

"What," Jason repeated, not sure what to say or do.

His mind raced with thoughts of, 'is my girlfriend a lesbian too, actually bi-sexual. How long has this gone on?'

Jason looked to Beth and she started to cry. She went and fell on her messed up bed sobbing. Jason looked to Haden and she now had tears streaming down her cheeks too. He didn't know what to do or say. He stood there like a statue. The only visible movement he made was his eyes as they darted from one crying woman to the other.

"Jason...she loves you," Haden professed at last.

Jason finally moved and walked to Beth's bed. She lay on her stomach with her head in her pillow sobbing. He knelt by the bed and stroked her red hair. He could feel her whole body trembling as she cried.

"It's okay, Beth," Jason said, trying to sound convincing.

Haden had moved to her bed and sat there with her head in her hands. Jason couldn't tell for sure but he believed she was still crying too. He tried again to console Beth, even as his own mind battled with his real feelings about this new discovery.

"Beth, please stop crying," Jason said.

It took a while for her to eventually stop, and she didn't turn to face Jason for another few minutes more. When she did, her eyes were bloodshot and her face showed her distress. She looked at Jason as if her heart were breaking.

"Jason, I love you. Haden and I only..."

Her words traveled off as she couldn't decide how to describe or face what they were doing. Beth's normally pretty eyes danced over his face, as she looked for understand or answers to satisfy him.

"It's okay," Jason declared. "Really."

"I love you...Haden and I just comfort each other. That's all. Can you understand?"

"Sure."

"I'm not a lesbian...I mean, I don't want for that. I want for you."

"Me, too," Jason replied. "Come here."

He held Beth and she sobbed a little more. Jason kissed her head and worked his way around to kiss her crying eyes and the sides of her face. "It's okay," he kept repeating.

Beth kissed him back. The first few were weak but they soon became filled with passion. They kissed hotly for some time. Beth hands started to undo his shirt buttons. Jason stopped her.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to show you how much I love you," Beth pleaded.

"Later...come on let's get some dinner first."

"Okay, give me a minute, wait for me to get ready. I won't be long."

Beth hurried by heading off to the bathroom with her stuff. Jason sat on her bed and looked over to Haden. She had also curled up on her bed, but now she sat up to look at Jason.

"I'm so sorry, Jason. It's more me, not her. She's heterosexual all the way. She loves you deeply. You don't have to worry about that," Haden commented, still fighting her own tears.

"How long have you two been...?"

Jason let the words trail off too as he watched the expressions change on Haden's face. He could tell she wanted desperately to make him understand. It was true she loved Beth as well but not as permanent companions. Theirs was a deep friendship with certain side benefits brought into the relationship by Haden. She had learned in high school, with a close friend, to love the touch of a woman before she ever really tried men.

"Since the end of last year," Haden admitted. "Not as often anymore since her relationship with you has blossomed."

"Tell her not to worry," Jason said. "It's okay with me if you two have a relationship."

"Thanks, but I'm afraid that's over now. She won't risk losing you for me," Haden stated.

Their conversation ended there as Beth returned. She dressed quickly in front of both of them. In another five minutes, she was ready to go. Jason saw Beth give Haden a sorrowful look just before she turned to leave.

In the car ride to the restaurant and over dinner, Beth tried, unnecessarily, to make Jason understand. She wanted desperately for him to know the whole story and the truth about her love for him.

It had started in the middle of their freshman year. Haden and Beth had gone to a frat party at another house one weekend, looking for guys, and came back to the dorm a little drunk and horny. They weren't ready for bed yet. Beth had made popcorn and they sat on her bed together watching TV. The movie they were watching had some good romantic kissing scenes in it. A discussion ensued about the best kissing methods and soon, at Haden's bequest, they were trying them out on each other. It led to more, with Haden caressing her breasts, and eventually rubbing Beth's pussy through her clothes.

That was how it started. Haden confessed her relationship from high school to Beth. It wasn't long before the clothes, or actually it had been pajamas disappeared, and the caresses were more stimulating. Eventually, Beth gave in to Haden wanting to eat her pussy. Beth then learned to return the favor, but usually it was only Haden eating her. Haden surprisingly didn't care if Beth ate her. She enjoyed more the giving than receiving. Beth openly explained all this to Jason.

"See, babe, I'm all heterosexual, it's just that Haden and I have something special just between us. I do love her but not in the same way I love you. The love I have for you is all consuming. The love I have for Haden is more deep friendship."

"I think I understand," Jason offered.

"I hope you do and I promise its over. I'm only your girl from now on," Beth insisted.

"You don't need to do that," Jason said.

"I want to. I want to prove to you that it means less to me than we do," Beth proclaimed.

"I don't mind if you want to be with Haden occasionally," Jason said.

"But, babe, won't you be jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous? I know you love me the most," Jason claimed.

Beth looked at him puzzled. She had been sure he would insist that she drop her relationship with Haden. His lack of jealousy confused her. Then something else struck her. 'Could it be?' Beth wondered.

"Jason."

"Yes."

"I know guys sometimes find lesbian girls erotic. Are you only saying its okay because you feel that way about Haden and me?" Beth quizzed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers