The Chinese Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

"AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh …. Please ….. you stop …… Noooooooooo ….. it feel good …. You not stop."

She was confused because she knew that she shouldn't do this but it felt too good She felt Rockman's lips trailing a path from her neckline up to her ear. She felt his wet tongue slip into her ear sending shivers of pleasure shooting through her body.

"Now open the buttons on your dress so I can feel your tits.

Qing's fingers trembled as she opened each button. When the last button had been opened, she felt Rockman's hand slip from under her dress. He brought both of his hands to the neckline of the dress and forced the dress off her shoulders and down to her waist. She looked down and saw her bare tits with her nipples erect and pleading for attention. Rockman reached out and turned Qing to face him.

"You are more beautiful than I ever expected."

Qing stood there as Rockman lowered his hungry mouth first to one breast and then to the other. His lips and tongue manipulated her hard nipples. Qing knew that she couldn't do this. She was a mother. Not a whore who gave her body to any man.

"No. I not do this. You go!"

"Qing, I'll go when I'm done. And that won't be for hours. Now do as I say or I'll do it anyway."

"No … I not do it. You leave."

Rockman reached out and grabbed Qing by her hips. He pushed her down onto the couch. The flaps on her dress flew open baring most of her long, tapered legs.

"Now, let's see what's under here."

He reached down and grabbed the edge of the flap. He pulled the silken material to the side and stared down at her cleanly shaven cunt.

"No. Please …. You stop."

Rockman stood up between her outstretched legs and looked down at Qing. She made no movement to cover her unprotected body. He reached down to the belt of his pants and opened it. He pushed his pants down over his hips and let them fall to his ankles. He hadn't worn any underwear so his hard cock pointed straight at Qing's prone body.

Qing's eyes opened wide as she saw his massive cock. It had to be at least twice the size of Chi's cock.

"Sweetheart, when I get done with you, you'll never be bored in bed again."

"You not put that in me, Mr. Rockman. Please …. I married woman …. Have husband … children …. You not do this to me."

Rockman stared into the Qing's eyes. He saw the terror there. He knelt between her bare legs. His hands reached down to guide his hard, throbbing cock to Qing's cunt. As the head of his cock rubbed against the open lips of her cunt, Qing felt her juices coat the walls of her pussy in anticipation of his cock's invasion. He thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock slipped past the lips of her willing cunt.

Qing let out a sigh as she felt her cunt lips stretch to accommodate his thick cock. "OOOOhhhhhhhh …. "

Another thrust of his hips found half of his cock enveloped in the warm, wet confines of her stretched cunt. His mouth sought out her heaving breasts as his tongue played with her erect nipples.

"OOOOhhhhhhhh, you not stop. Please you fuck me!"

Qing threw her arms around Rockman's neck and her hips rose to meet Rockman's next thrust. She felt his cock slip deeper into her body than Chi's cock had ever reached. She also felt her body shutter as she experienced her first orgasm.

"Chi never do this to me. Please you not stop."

"Qing, I'd like to fuck you for the rest of your life, but I like Chi too much to cheat behind his back. I'll make this the best fuck you ever had so that you'll always remember it."

Rockman began to ram his cock in and out of Qing's gaping cunt. She felt his ball sack banging against her ass cheeks as his cock slammed into her dripping cunt. Qing felt a second orgasm rush through her body as her love juices began to coat the invading cock. This was soon followed by a third orgasm. With each orgasm, Qing became involved in their lovemaking. What had started as something she didn't want had now changed into something she never wanted to end.

Qing moved her hands down to Rockman's ass and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her cunt muscles tightened around his cock and refused to let him pull out. As Qing felt herself about to have another orgasm, she felt the muscles in Rockman's ass tighten.

"Qing, I'm going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

Qing didn't answer but he could tell what she wanted by the way her legs tightened around his waist and her hands pushed him in as deep as she could. They came together. His hot cum plastering the inside of her womb and her warm juices coating his throbbing cock.

Rockman looked down at Qing and kissed her deeply. Her arms encircled his neck pulling him as close as she could to her body. Their intimate moment was soon interrupted by a knock at the door.

"That Chi. We get up. Please?"

Rockman thought for a second. As he stood up, his cock slipped for Qing's stretched cunt. Their juices started to flow out of her cunt, as she quickly stood. As she pulled on the top of her dress, Rockman pulled his pants up. Other than her hair being mussed and their cum dripping her leg, no one could tell that she had just been fucked. "Why would Chi knock on his own door? He knew what was happening. Qing, I think you have guests." Rockman laughed.

Qing walked to the door and opened it. She was surprised to see two police officers.

"Mrs. Chao?"

"Yes."

"Can we come in for a minute?"

Qing opened the door and let the officers in. They looked around the room and seeing Rockman, they asked, "Sir, are you a family member or friend of the family?"

"Well, yes, officers, I am. I am a very close family friend. Is there something wrong?"

"Mrs. Chao, we have bad news. Your husband was involved in a car accident on Main Street."

"Chi … Oh, no…. He okay?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Chao. He died at the scene."

Qing started to cry. Rockman grabbed her and held her tight.

"Would you like us to call anyone for you?"

"No. I'll take care of her. Thanks, officers."

The officers left the house and closed the door behind them. The first officer looked at his partner.

"Did you see her legs? I'm sure he'll take care of her. She smelled like she'd just had herself one nice long fuck."

"She did. I saw their cum dripping down her leg as you were talking to her."

The officers laughed as they walked away.

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers
12