The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Nathanial," she said softly all the while matching his gaze, "please call me Beth."

"How ... How is this possible? I searched for you, why would you do such a thing?" he said starting to grow angry.

"I am unfortunately only back tonight to clean up some unfinished business and every so often after that but only on the night of the anniversary." she said somewhat more boldly.

"Anniversary of your disappearance?" questioned Nathanial?

"No! The anniversary of my death!" she said with cold fury and the candle on the table went out with the statement. The attention and grip on Jack Jack increased suddenly with this burst of anger and the man moaned quietly at her side.

Nathanial stepped back and brought his hand to his mouth as it started to dawn upon the man what was transpiring here. "I am so sorry Beth," he said taking several more steps back.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Nathanial, it is Beradine who should be sorry," she said.

"No, I am sorry for you. Beradine is a wicked man and I will punish him for this...I wish I would have been there for you," he said sadly.

"Well now doesn't everyone wish they would have been there to save me, but none of you were! Yes, I can see how you have punished Beradine for he is a richer man than when I left this world last time, but this time it is going to be by my hand that punishment comes!" she yelled.

At this she instantly reconnected the mental commands to those in the room and they began to strip off their clothes once again and delve into vulgar acts, as Beth placed her mouth on Jack Jack's dick causing Nathanial to run out of the tavern. Jack Jack exploded into her mouth with a loud groan as she was being quite savage in her attention. Beth sobbed with her tearless face and swallowed Jack Jack's cum down without looking at the room around her or the young many who just ran out. She felt so very cold, for her anger this time only seemed to remind her of the empty vessel she now was.

"Beth," Jack Jack said gaining back some composure, "you should give up this pursuit. It is only going to bring you pain and hurt to other innocents."

"Who is innocent, Jack Jack?" she questioned, "Look at these men in the tavern. There is not a single man among them that would not jump at the chance to fuck me right now in this room before everyone," she said sweeping her hand across the room.

"There was one who was just in here that would not," said Jack Jack, which made Beth go quiet and break the mental commands once more only to bring about more confusion and screams in the room.

***

Beth slowly stood up and began to head for the door with Jack Jack belting his trousers as he followed her. This time no one noticed the black man walking in the tavern, as the one bar wench that had been with the owner was demanding that he marry her for taking such advantage of her.

Out in the cold air of the night, Beth pushed Nathanial out of her mind and turned to Jack Jack and said, "The night is getting on and we have business to attend to. Take me to Beradine." With that Jack Jack started down another side street that led to the upper class estates in the town.

From behind the corner of the tavern stepped out Nathanial as he watched them go down the street. He knew where they went and he knew he did not wish for any of the gold in the world to be Beradine right now. He slowly started to follow them.

***

Beradine Black's house definitely stood out from the rest on the path, for it was the only residential home that was made from stone. It was obvious he had done well with his business, both legal and illegal. There were two lanterns lit on either side of a massive wooden door and on one side was a bell from which a rope dangled.

"He certainly has done well," Beth said, "Pity."

"Beth, do not underestimate this man," corrected Jack Jack, "He is almost as cunning as your Zrathal!"

"Now you're being silly, for no human can compare to him or me," she said as she rung the bell. Jack Jack though was growing more disturbed by Beth's attitude and suspected that the demon was already further along at changing Beth into his personal play thing.

The door was opened a lovely young red headed maid who looked at both rather frightened before saying, "What business do you have at this hour my Lady?"

Beth pushed the woman aside as she entered into the foyer and said back over her shoulder to the woman, "I am no Lady, as your Master saw to that. Go and fetch him as I have dealings with him, else I will let my man have his way with you!"

At this the young lady moved away from Jack Jack who wore a scowl at Beth's comments. The woman hurried forward saying, "My Master is waiting for you in his study," she said pointing to the room off to the left, "but I had no idea that he was waiting for a woman."

"That's okay, neither does he," Beth said to the confused girl as she went straight into the room as Jack Jack tried to grab her without success. He followed slowly after her, griping the handle of his axe for it disturbed him that Beradine was waiting for someone at such a late hour. As he entered the room though, he heard a creak from behind him and thought for a moment that it was the girl, but then realized the creak carried with it more weight. As he turned around he was hit with a wrought iron poker from the fireplace, he fell to the ground unconscious.

Beth was striding to a large chair that sat with its back to her, presuming that Beradine was sitting in it, but at the noise in the doorway she turned around and gasped. For in the doorway stood Joseph holding the poker. In shock Beth then turned back to the chair as she saw Beradine standing up with only an evening robe on and his half hard cock dangling before him. Through her confusion, she heard Beradine say to the other man, "Good job, I knew I could count on you!"

"What?" shouted Beth turning back to Joseph as he advanced upon her, "Joseph what have you done!"

"What have I done? What have you done is the real question?" Joseph said stepping up to her and opening her cloak for all to see in the room as the maid had entered after Joseph, "What are you supposed to be, a whore? If I had known that you were so vial and vulgar, I would have had you down at the tavern at least earning me some coin!"

"Joseph, don't say such things! It is not what you think," Beth started to sob tearlessly and coldness began to ebb away her fury, "I loved you! I struck a deal with a demon to avenge you! I lost everything in this so how could you have partnered with this man?" she said pointing to Beradine who poured a couple glasses of rum and looked rather amused.

"Partner with this man! You fucked him, you whore!" Joseph said which brought more anguish to her body as coldness was now seeping into her, "You thought I was dead in that room, but still you let him and Seth fuck you and you admitted to them that you wanted it!" At that he slapped her hard causing her to fall to the ground and her cloak fell to the side to revel her beautiful naked ass.

Beradine moved next to Joseph and handed him a glass of rum and said, "I told you she was a whore, for only a whore would dress like this. You will find a pouch of coins on my desk. It is yours for helping deliver her to me again."

"Fuck you to Beradine!" Joseph said, "You both deserve each other!"

"Now wait," Beradine said, "No hard feelings amongst partners. Tell you what, since you never got to sample the wench before now is your chance. What do you say?"

At that Joseph finished his rum and threw the glass down causing Beradine to curse at him, but Joseph was focused solely on Beth's ass as he dropped his breeches and moved to Beth's mouth. "A fat whore was just on my dick bitch," he said, "Now how about you show me what a good wife you could have been and clean me off with your mouth."

Beth beaten at this point looked up at this man that she once loved so dearly that she made a pack with a demon and opened her mouth and began to suck on his dick. The smell and taste was revolting to Beth, as it did not appear that he had washed down there in days.

Joseph though cruelly fucked her face, hitting his dick against the back of her throat. Beth's need to shed tears was immense, and the fact that she was no longer capable made her feel all the more powerless. She thought this is what she deserved, that somehow it was Joseph's right to do this to her.

Beradine just laughed as he offered the bottle of rum to his maid and order her to drink, though hesitant, she did as instructed before he took it back and poured himself another drink. He called out, "Seth, my lad, good of you to stop by! Look what we have here! I told you I would take care of her. Never mind the black man; I will deal with him later," as Seth had entered the house and was cautiously stepping over Jack Jack to enter the room. He readily took the glass of rum offered to him. "It was good of you to tell Joseph about your encounter with Beth, but next time, you come see me first," Beradine warned, "are we clear?"

"Yes...Yes, you know I was on my way here Mr. Black," Seth said eyeing Beth's naked ass and then the maiden as Beradine forced another swig down the girl's throat.

At that Beradine let his robe fall to the ground as he moved behind Beth and started to fondle her ass. He grabbed his maiden and pulled her down to her knees. The girl started to protest, but Beradine said, "Shut up girl, or I will have you replaced just like the last one. I own your husband's land and will evict you both if you do not wet my dick with your mouth so I can take this woman," he said as he slapped Beth's bare ass causing her to jump. As for the maid, all she could do was to bend down and start to kiss Beradine's dick.

He groined in annoyance and said to Seth, "This girl needs motivation!" At that Seth quickly disrobed and started to undo the maid's clothes. The woman started to protest again, but her voice was quieted by the rum that Beradine was pouring down her mouth. He ordered her to swallow it all. Beradine then grabbed the back of the girl's head and told her please their visitor indicating the woman who was on all fours sucking on the other guest's dick.

Her resistance severely weakened by the rum and the lust growing inside her from the attentions of Seth, she tentatively obliged and started to lap at the folds of Beth's pussy as the woman's hands began to roam over her ass.

At the soft contact to her pussy, Beth looked down between her legs and saw the woman licking her with intent. It never occurred to her that a woman could satisfy another in such a way. It just confirmed deep within her that Joseph's statement about how she was a whore because she realized she liked it and went back to sucking Joseph's dirty dick while she spread her legs wider giving the woman more access.

Beradine and Seth quickly pulled the maids clothes off over her to reveal that the red headed woman was covered from head to toe in freckles and her pussy hair was the color of fire. Beradine commented on how hard it is to find good help these days as he got down and started to tweak her nipples and brought one of the woman's hands to his dick which she instinctively began to stroke while she licked and sucked Beth. Seth threw off his clothes and positioned himself behind the red headed woman and easily slipped his dick inside of her already wet pussy, which only brought a pleasurable grunt from the woman and thrust her into Beth's slit with his fucking.

Joseph looked on in triumph as he watched Beth suck his dick and milk his balls, finally pushed over the edge by the expert cock sucker he grunted out, "Oh shit! I am cumming!" Beth willing and wantonly swallowed every drop of Joseph's cum until finally letting the deflating dick slip out of her mouth.

Joseph then pushed Beth down to the floor and turned her over, which caused the red head to whimper in frustration that her treat just disappeared. His hands ran over the lacing of the corset and then began to undo the garment saying out load, "I think it is only fair that you be as naked as the rest of us dear." Beth could only nod her head in compliance. All thoughts of how this man betrayed her were pushed aside with the guilt she felt for what Beradine did to her in front of the man she loved.

Beradine who always was pushing the envelope pulled the red headed maid up and saying, "Elizabeth don't be rude, you should return the favor that my servant is giving you."

At that he positioned the maid over Beth with the maid's fiery red pussy just inches from her face. When the maid resumed her attack on Beth's slit, Beth could not help but raise her head a little off the ground in pleasure and thus coming into contact with the maid's pussy. Upon tasting the woman, Beth licked her lips for a few seconds and then started to dart her tongue into the woman. Soon Beth was using her fingers to open up the folds of the girl's slit darting her tongue into every crevice and pulling on her clit with her teeth.

The maid called out, "Yes, right there! Ahhh, that feels so good!" which caused Beth to twirl her tongue faster.

Seth repositioned himself behind the maid and slid his dick back in, but each time he pulled out Beth gave his dick a few licks extracting the maid's juices with her tongue. Beradine slid a pillow under Beth's ass so that he could push his now rock hard dick into Beth. Similar to Beth, the maid alternated her attention between Beth's heated pussy and Beradine's pulsating dick that was not slamming into her partner again and again. In the back of her mind, Beth was thinking that Zrathal would love to see this for this was a sight to behold.

Joseph was aroused but horrified by the scene playing out before him, so he went to the table and picked up the bottle of rum and drank from it watching the vulgar scene. What was horrific was he watched as his once innocent and proper wife was nothing more than a whore, fucking both a man and a woman at the same time. What was arousing was that his once innocent and proper wife was nothing more than a whore, fucking both a man and a woman at the same time. Joseph leaned back as the room was filled with moans and sounds of sexual ecstasy.

Finally Seth slammed his dick hard into the maid and came inside of her and grabbed her hips hard. At the feel of another man filling her womb that was not her husband, she too went over the edge and moaned loudly as she orgasmed with her male partner. Beth could feel the woman shake above her and when Seth pulled out his dick, cum began to leak out of the woman, which caused Beth to clamp her mouth down upon the woman's pussy and suck out the cum.

As the maid stood up to recover, Seth knelled over Beth's face and said, "So I shall never have another turn again...really?" he teased while twisting Beth's nipples that stood out at attention from her large breasts. He then leaned in and kissed her on the mouth tasting the flavor or the redheaded maid. Seth felt Beth open her mouth and greedily explore his with her tongue and even leaned forward to get deeper. He pulled away and laughed out loud twisting her nipples even harder, "What a whore," he exclaimed while Beradine continued to pummel her.

'Yes, Beth thought that is all I am.' She thought herself foolish for trying to think that she could get revenge on these men. Jack Jack of course had tried to warn her that she would only hurt herself and other innocents that would most likely get involved. Without much emotion, she turned her head to see him still lying in the doorframe unconscious. Maybe, she thought that it was her that had it wrong all along, that she was meant to be simply Beradine's whore. His cock did fit her like a glove, as she realized for the first time that she was beginning to climb the ladder of sexual explosion as she started to match Beradine's pistoning dick with her hips.

Beradine seeing Beth meet this pace said to her, "So you still my whore, are you?"

"Yes, I am your whore," she said now believing herself permanently lost and shuddered with fearful anticipation at what Zrathal had in store for her failings. She pushed those thoughts aside for the time being as she wrapped her legs around Beradine's ass to get him in deeper. She shouted, "Please fuck me, fuck me!"

Beradine grinned at how easily he conquered this woman for a second time. Somewhere off to the side, a rum bottle was breaking as Joseph stared at his former fiancé with rage. Beradine looked at the beauty and asked, "I am close. Shall I fill you womb with my seed?"

"Please, fill me! I cannot take it any longer," she shouted and at the feel of this vile man filling her with his cum it sent her over the edge as she moaned and screamed at the same time slamming her pussy furiously onto his dick. Finally Beradine fell upon Beth completely spent and smiled at her. The conquered Beth smiled back and she felt that the last vestige of her former being slipping away into the night.

"BERADINE! You will pay tonight for your crimes," came Nathanial's voice as he lowered his musket revolver on Beradine, "You others stay where you are," he said glancing to the other naked people in the room, "Get off of her you filth."

Beradine stood up with arms out and backed away to his desk, "Ah, it is the young Constable to pay me a visit! What crimes do you speak of? Surely not the supposed disappearance of this whore," he said pointing at Beth who had sat up and began to sob as she thought how she could suffer anymore.

"I know what she is," he exclaimed, "and I know what you did. You're right...Who would believe such a tale? But I am taking her out of this," he finished and reached out for Beth who took his hand.

"I am so sorry," she whispered trying to cover herself and for the first time tonight began to feel heat in her vessel, though she was surprised that the heat was not generated by hatred or revenge but of love and at the forgiveness that this man showed her.

"This is not your fault," he said turning his eyes to hers, which was the mistake Beradine and the others were waiting for as they rushed the young Constable. His arm was thrown up as the revolver discharged into the ceiling. Joseph and Seth quickly subdued Nathanial as Beth screamed out as Beradine grabbed her from behind.

"No, Constable I do not think you will be taking anyone out of anywhere. What shall I do with you though? If I killed you, well the last time I killed somebody looking down at Beth, there were too many questions. But if say you were killed while fucking a whore in a seedy part of town, well I guess the towns council which I am member of will go along with my version a little easier this time," Beradine said and then turning to Joseph and Seth, "Strip him."

At that both Seth and Joseph and surprisingly even the maid worked to undo Nathanial's cloak and clothes. Beth could not help but admire the young Constable's body as he did not carry an ounce of fat on him, with his chest and biceps clearing showing his defined muscles. Beradine then pushed the naked Beth into Nathanial's arms, who hugged her to him, "Now fuck her," Beradine said, "For it will have to show that you had sex."

"I will not!" said Nathanial, which brought ooohhs and awes from the others as they started to tease the Constable for being so upstanding and righteous.

"If you clearly know what she is," Beradine said, "then you know what will happen to her if she is not across the bride at the stroke of midnight."

At this Beth raised her head from Nathanial's chest and realized that Zrathal had tricked her. Seeing the recognition in her eyes, Beradine smiled and said, "Oh yes I know all about your little pack with the demon. See it wants you just as bad as I did, so it told me how to shut you and your powers of persuasion down."