The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathanial looked down at Beth who said, "I am sorry Nathanial that you and Jack Jack have been brought into this. I made a pack with a demon for revenge and if I am not across the bridge by the stroke of midnight, I will belong to the demon for eternity."

"Do not blame yourself, many would have done the same when confronted with such horrific things," he soothed and held her tighter.

"Well there is only one hour left and I do have a schedule," Beradine said.

Nathanial said, "If I do as you ask will you get her across the bridge in time?"

"No, Nathanial don't do it," pleaded Beth but also was shocked that her hand had already slipped down between their naked forms and was caressing his hardened dick.

"Yeah, trust me she's not worth it,"snickered Joseph.

"Deal," said Beradine, "but you will have to do it here now in this room in front of us. You know I do have to think about keeping the house tidy and all."

At that Nathanial started to caress Beth's back slowing working his way down to her lower back, as he whispered in her ear, "I have always loved you. Even when I knew I should not for you were betrothed to my master. When you went missing, I went crazy! I was so angry that he did not want to find you. I left his apprenticeship to become the Constable in part I hoped to find you, but also so that I could prevent such a tragedy ever befalling another young maiden as beautiful as you," his lips then touched hers softly as she part them and felt his tongue enter into her mouth. She moaned lightly at this invasion as she took his hands and brought them up to her chest.

Nathanial began to caressing her wonderful pear shaped breasts as both of her hands moved down his body with one circling around his dick and the other tickling his balls. She slowly began to pump his dick as she kissed him back hard and then began to move her head down his body. She stopped each of his nipples on his muscled chest and bit at them playfully, which caused him to gasp. She then moved down his stomach kissing and biting playfully all the way down, while now pumping his dick hard in her hand. She then reached his dick and beheld the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. She kissed the length of it and inserted it into her mouth.

It was as if Nathanial and Beth were anywhere else but here as they both concentrated on each other. He began to groan as she was now bobbing up and down on his dick where her hands caressed his inner thighs and tickled his balls. Nathanial who was inexperienced in such things was quickly coming to orgasm as he looked down at the woman he loved pleasing him so. He ran his hands through her beautiful blonde hair and tilted his head upwards.

Just then, Beradine grabbed Beth by the shoulders and threw her onto the ground and said to Nathanial, "Pace yourself lad, but let's move it along. We will all testify to her expertise in sucking cock," laughing.

Nathanial wanted to kill this man, but his thoughts were diverted as Beth reached out and grabbed his hands and pulled him to her on the ground. He looked at her as she lay upon her black cloak with now only her black thigh high boots on as she parted her thighs inviting him in. He smiled somewhat embarrassed as he was not able to slip his dick into on the first try, bringing jeers about the room, but

Beth with the love evident in her eyes, reached and took hold of his dick and brought to her waiting pussy. As Nathanial felt the warmth of her pussy surround his dick, Beth wrapped her legs around him and caressed his back. She then brought him close to her and guided his mouth to her heaving breasts as he started to pound her. He once again was quickly climbing the later of bliss and started to moan loudly. Beth sensing that he was close brought his face up to hers and shared a passionate kiss as he exploded in her. The thrill of being the one to take this noble man's virginity sent Beth over the edge as she too orgasimed.

He looked at her sheepishly and whispered, "I love you."

Before she could reply to his confession, Nathanial was pulled off of her by Seth and Joseph as Beradine said, "You can always count on that bitch delivering the goods," laughing, "Now Constable you die," as he had reloaded the revolver while the two of them were having sex.

Beth jumped up and grabbed Beradine around the arm begging him to stop. He threw her off of him and went over and punched her hard in the face splitting her lip, "Bitch, you never learn your lesson. I am going to kill this fucker and then you are next," he said menacingly as he towered over her. He then turned back to Nathanial who was being held by Seth and Joseph, while the maid gathered her clothes and ran out of the house.

To this Beradine said, "Guess I am going to need to hire a new maid, boys? Let's finish this one and that other unconscious fuck." he said pointing to Jack Jack, "Well, I am not going to waste a bullet on him. Once done here Seth, you can go and fetch my whip."

Beth rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes waiting for the sound of the barrel signally the death of an innocent man, a good man, and her lover. She then realized that she was angry again, no not angry for that did not even come close to how she felt. It was like there was a raging inferno inside of her that drove all cold from her.

She suddenly remembered the incantation that Zrathal taught her to punish the humans of this realm. She slowly forced herself to sit up into a crouched position as she started whispering the words and fixated her eyes upon her right hand.

She watched in fascination as her hand suddenly felt as if it was burning as an orange glow appeared. It hurt so badly, but she knew she could not stop, not now. Soon the orange glow grew into something more solid; into a pumpkin as flames began to whirl about it. She had no idea what possessed Zrathal to think of such a thing, but she had to make it work.

She slowly stood up holding the flaming pumpkin in her hand and called out, "BERADINE!" At seeing this woman standing there completely naked in black leather boots holding a flaming pumpkin, Seth and Joseph let go of Nathanial and headed for the door.

By this time Jack Jack had finally started to recover and was bowled over by the two men who hit the doorframe at the same time sending both of them spilling back into the room and throwing Jack Jack out of it.

Beth heaved the pumpkin at the two retreating men who once again tried to make for the exit, one who was her former betrothed and the other played a part in her death. As the pumpkin smashed into the men, they screamed out in agony and they twisted in pain. To everyone's surprise their bodies disintegrated before their very eyes and left a small dusting of ash in their wake.

Jack Jack sat back in shock at what just transpired and eyed Beth through the open doorway, naked except for her boots and looking quite enraged at the moment while she began chanting again while she held out her hand. Beradine not wishing to give Beth a chance at him leveled his revolver at her who was already calling up another pumpkin. The residue of the first blazing pumpkin had caught the drapes in the room to burn sending flame and smoke out into the foyer.

Before Nathanial could grab hold of Beradine's arm to throw off his aim, Beradine discharged the weapon right at the woman, just as Nathanial shouted out, "No!"

As the smoke cleared from the discharge and Nathanial tackled Beradine who was laughing hysterically at killing the bitch, they both heard Beth call out, "You fool, I am already dead! Do you really think you can kill me twice?" As her form came into view holding another flaming pumpkin, at this Beradine shoved Nathanial into her and charged the window smashing through it as flames began to climb and lick up the spines of the bookcases in the room. From out in the foyer Jack Jack called out, "Get out of there the whole place is going up!"

Both Beth and Nathanial looked at each other and ran through the gaping hole in the window that Beradine had made when he smashed through.

Beradine for his part was now running towards the stables, holding a badly bleeding shoulder cut by the glass of the window. His only frantic thoughts were to get away from this bitch. He could hear them running behind him and then heard them stop. At this he stopped himself and turned to see what was going on and whimpered at the sight behind him. There stood Beth with that cursed flaming pumpkin.

Beradine seeing he was beat shouted out, "Take your best shot bitch! You will never best me," as he started to laugh right up until the pumpkin that Beth threw hit him in the face and disintegrated his body into dust. A very small part of her cheered as Beradine screamed in agony and this last thoughts were most likely of her....

Beth let out a sigh of relief; finally she thought it was done. Nathanial raced up to her but concern was on his face instead of happiness. Before she could say anything, he said, "Beth it is almost midnight!" Her heart sank as she had come so far to see it all slip away.

"Then we better get moving," called out Jack Jack as he quickly hitched two horses to a carriage as Nathanial not wasting any time raced over to help him.

"We can still make it Beth, quickly," Nathanial shouted as she took his hand and got in beside him. As Jack Jack cracked the wipe and the horses jolted forward, the bell stroked its first toll.

Jack Jack was racing the horses through the street with reckless abandoned. The bell struck again, as the carriage sped past the now closed Tully tavern. The Old Woodsmen bridge was now in sight.

Jack Jack cracked the whip hard into the air spurring the horses on faster as the bell tolled again, with one toll left the carriage entered the far side of the bridge. Jack Jack was yelling and screaming at the horses as Nathanial held Beth's hands tightly promising her that they would make it in time. Just as the bell tolled for the final time the carriage crossed the bridge.

Instantly, Zrathal appeared in the carriage opposite Beth and Nathanial. At seeing this creature, Nathanial let out a yelp and went to kick the wicked creature out, but Beth stopped him.

"Who's the bum?" Zrathal said to Beth indicating Nathanial.

"Long story but it's done," Beth said harshly, "No thanks to you! I know you tried to double cross me!"

"I am not the only one that made some stupid pledge to you," said Zrathal looking at Jack Jack, "I just wanted to see some sex, and boy did I ever!" grinning widely it added, "Yeah, glad your whole revenge thing is done! So ready to be mine in my realm? I have three new slaves that I can let you break in."

"No, Zrathal. The deal was that I complete my revenge the first night back and get across the bridge before midnight. I have done both and it is'our' realm now," she said confidently.

"Then she is freed?" interjected Nathanial.

"Freed?" said Zrathal confused turning to him.

"Is she free to come back as ... one of us?" said Nathanial expectantly.

"Ummm ... she is dead to this realm, there is no changing that." Zrathal said looking at Beth and absently licked his lips at seeing her naked form.

"What does that mean," said Nathanial confused. He was looking back and forth between the demon and his beloved.

"What it means is that I made my choice Nathanial. I will stay in Zrathal's realm for 364 days out of the year and on Halloween night I will be able to cross over into the realm of the living again," Beth said and kissed Nathanial one final time as she let her fingers caress his chest again. She then stepped back and looked to Jack Jack.

"I am glad to see you able to control your powers," Jack Jack said grinning.

"No, this can't be!" said Nathanial, "this isn't fair!"

"Who is this guy again?" said Zrathal, "Look girl we have to go." Hoping down with Beth following after it.

Nathanial looked pleadingly at Jack Jack who only shook his head, as Nathanial got down from the carriage and grabbed Beth's hand causing her to turn to him once again. "When will I see you again?" he inquired heavy with emotion.

"Is he dense?" questioned Zrathal to Jack Jack who ignored the beast.

"I guess I will see you next Halloween, that is if you want to see me again," Beth whispered pulling away from him.

"I will be waiting for you then," Nathanial called out after her.

At this Beth took Zrathal's hand and started to walk into the forest as their bodies began to disappear. Both men could hear the creature tell Beth, "What happened to the corset I gave you? Don't get me wrong I love the current look, garments just get in the way," as it reached up and squeezed her ass causing her to wiggle it some for him as they completely disappeared and both men got back into the carriage to head into town.