All Comments on 'The Choices We Make'

by rachel_hirt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
justbob51957justbob51957over 13 years ago

I was looking for a little more info on her past....I did enjoy in...I am looking forward to a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the only

thing in this case is to inform public health service. that's the way of spreading std's in hours

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 13 years ago
A great story and believable!

In a fantasy, we can do things that we would not normally do, and I might add...not contract diseases! I think you have done a marvelous job of writing and allowing us to enjoy this temptation with you. Most of us have been in a similar situation and would have loved to have gone through with the temptation instead of passing it up. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Question

Is she married? How often does she get away? Does she find ways to have trysts when she is not on the road?

Chapter 2 might give us a better idea who and what she is.

Single, Hot Wife, Swinger, Nymph?

Your story was well written so don't take my comments as destructive criticism.

Another chapter giving us more data on her and maybe a finish with Joe and whatever she does when she returns home.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First time Effort, by the looks of it.

And it was a damn good effort, too. The tale flowed, nicely, was believable, (within the limits of possibility that is) and the two main characters interacted well and believably.

.

I think getting the characters to interact and keep the plot development going using their words is the main pole on which the tent of this tale is mounted.

.

Ignore the ones who want more background, and especially the ones who want Episode 2 . . . More episodes could be done, but only at the expense of opening up her, and his, backgrounds with other characters. Not necessary. This story stands alone.

.

Cheers, and Thanks.

Kilroy

GiraffemanGiraffemanover 13 years ago
very nicely written

mmmm....you got it all. The pure passion of the quickie up against the wall, the sheer eroticism of the phone sex, and the tease of ending the chapter as Carol prepared to succumb to her lustful addiction once again.

Carol really can't help it and will continue on and on her sexual predatory ways until it ruins her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good escape to fantasy

Every conference I've been to ran thru my mind. To meet 'her' Every thought 'hard'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous