All Comments on 'The Choosing Ch. 07'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lilaconelilaconealmost 14 years ago

Had me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the great work! Must have more soon.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

WOW! This was a really emotional chapter. It amazes me how she has to grow up in the course of these 2-3 weeks. She goes from being a spiteful little girl who won't listen to Hatha because she is mad at her for not caring more about her to a girl who will accept death or deal out death to protect her sister (getting fried couldn't have happened to a nicer guy than Bandar!) It was so hard to see her end up in the hands of her awful relatives again. I am still unsure how they factor in. I understand there being an agreement between Sarran council members and the queen/malachard. Why are the uncle/cousin involved though other than to use her sis to force the tether? Anyhow, it was sad to see Askel betray her. Why will Malachard want to tether her and why would the Sarran want that if it will drain her/kill her by being to one person?

The only thing is that was frustrating was it seemed so many things would have worked if she wanted to try to save herself. She didn't even try magic she seems to know by instinct. I can't believe that Hatha wouldn't have tried to get help being woman who risked death to follow Nadar's mother. And the 'The mother' couldn't try to find her when she didn't show?

While I was hoping Nadar would come to her in dreams, I guess it kept me more on edge hoping he is coming to help her. I guess I will have to wait to see on that. I can't imagine where you will take this...how will she be saved. She may be able to go with her sister now, but how will she escape the fact that she needs to be tethered in order not to die. If she is going to die if she isn't tethered isn't it risky to take her sister away? Can't wait for the next chapter. It is great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous