The Christmas Dumpster Ch. 02

Story Info
They make big plans on how to continue the celebration.
970 words
4.32
16.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne and Albert spent the rest of Christmas day trying on the clothes from the dumpster. Since it was Christmas, the streets were deserted, so they could laugh and frolic without worrying about being discovered or run off. Most of the other street people had huddled up elsewhere, so they felt relatively secure that they wouldn't be disturbed.

They moved the left over pizza into their shelter right under the vent so the warm air could warm up the food. Arranging some rocks to make sure the tops of the boxes didn't blow open and pick up the bits of lint in the air, they continued their fashion show.

As they tried on the clothes, they placed the items that didn't fit off to the side so they could sell them later. After trying on all the clothes, they went through the old stuff they had been carting around with them, throwing all but the best away to make room for their new wardrobe. They then settled back into the shelter to have some pizza and make plans for the next day.

"We'll put your stuff with mine in the cart and hide it over inside the gate. There's a doorway there that no one uses and it will keep the stuff dry if it rains or snows. We'll use your wagon to drag the clothes over to the store," Albert said, wondering how much they might make from the stuff.

"You're sure the stuff will be safe."

"Yes, I fix the fence so it looks like it's solid, so no one will know to break through and with barbed wire on the top, no one will climb over it. I push the cart way back so no one can see it anyway."

"Okay, I'd just hate to lose our Christmas presents."

"They'll be fine," Albert said, handing her a slice of pizza.

"How much do you think we will make for the clothes?"

"Hell, I don't know. Normally I'd sell an old jacket or sweater I'd find around, but these are like new, certainly they'd bring in more money."

"What will we do with the money?" Marianne asked, biting into her pizza.

"I have an idea here, if we make enough, say forty dollars or so, why don't we get a hotel room for the night?"

"But that will cost a lot."

"No, no," Albert replied, "I know a place that will rent a room with a bed and a bathroom for like twenty bucks a night. We can then use the other money and get some stuff to clean up a bit."

"You mean like wash my hair and shave my legs?"

"And shave my beard, and take a shower."

"Oh a shower Albert?"

"Yeah, and the water's will be hot. Then we can get in bed together naked. Just think, naked. Won't that be nice," Albert said, feeling his cock get hard at the thought of being naked in the bed with Marianne.

Getting up on her hands and knees, she reached over for another piece of pizza. Unable to resist the urge, Albert moved over behind her, poking her ass with his erection. She turned her head and looked back saying, "I don't think I need to ask what you have in mind." She then kicked off her shoes, removed her pants and panties and returned to her kneeling position.

Albert had already taken off his shoes and quickly pulled down his pants, crawling over behind her. Licking his fingers, he reached his hand up underneath her and found her clit. Circling his fingers over her nub, he let his cock rub the insides of her thighs. The hair on her thighs had grown enough where it wasn't too bristled, so it was an odd tickling sensation he felt on his cock.

After toying with her clit for a while, he moved his fingers back down to her pussy, pushing his index and middle finger into her. With her pussy already wet, Albert moved his fingers in and out of her to let her wetness lubricate her lips. Moving closer to her, he grabbed his cock and guided it to her, slipping it between her lips and then moving it side to side while pushing forward, slowly working himself into her.

Once inside her, he withdrew and then slowly pushed in as far as he could, enjoying every inch of her depth. Feeling her fingers brush against his cock as he withdrew, he noticed she was rubbing her clit with her fingers while he was shoving his cock in and out of her. Toying with her clit, Marianne fanaticized about shaving her legs, taking a shower and of climbing into bed and spreading her legs for Albert's clean shaven face.

The combined sensations of her fingers on her clit and Albert's cock sliding in and out of her along with the extra stimulation of her fantasies Marianne soon felt waves of pleasure overcome her. Moaning loudly, she tensed her body and came, her pussy squeezing in on Albert's cock as it continued thrusting in and out of her. After a few moments, when she had recovered some, she could hear Albert's breathing quicken and noticed him grabbing her hips urgently as he plunged himself into her again and again until he came, flooding her with his hot cum.

Albert's cock slowly softened and then slid out of her, so they curled up together whispering their plans for the next day, hoping they would make enough money to go to the hotel. After a while they drifted to sleep, warmed by the old blanket, the exhaust duct and their bodies as outside a light snow began to fall. Christmas night ended just as Christmas Eve had, with both Albert and Marianne at peace in each other's arms.