The Christmas Dumpster Ch. 06

Story Info
Albert is shocked learning of Marianne's past and present.
1.3k words
4.38
18.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert woke early that next morning and noticed immediately that Marianne wasn't there. Figuring she got up to go to the bathroom at the storm drain, he sat waiting, silently picking some of the lint from his hair and clothes. While sitting there he noticed some money strewn on the ground and quickly checking his pocket he found his money was gone. Picking up the money he saw that about thirty dollars from the maybe forty two or so dollars he thought he had left was missing.

"Marianne, I think we've been robbed," he shouted, climbing out from underneath his cardboard roof. He feel silent when he noticed she was not over by the storm drain and a quick survey of the area, he saw she wasn't anywhere around. Putting the remaining money backing his pocket, he reached down to his food, removing the rock and newspaper and eating from the meat and cheese there. "She must have taken the money, maybe to buy food," he told himself.

When he finished eating, he got up and rearranged the shelter to hide the blankets, mattress and other stuff under the cardboard. Once confident that everything was concealed enough so he could leave it, he headed out toward the street, planning to go out searching for Marianne. If she was feeling okay today there'd be no problems, but if she was still sick then he needed to see about getting her some help.

Once on the street his first thought was to head over to her corner, the place he first gave her the flowers. Marianne wasn't there and the two street people who had taken over the spot said they hadn't seen her. Albert then headed around to see if she might have gone to buy some food or medicine, wandering through the nearby food and drug stores, but there was no sign of her.

Stepping out of the last drug store he knew of the in area he was about to head back to his shelter when he heard some noise from around the back of the store. Not sure what he might be getting into, he walked quietly and glanced around the corner. He noticed Marianne, kneeling on the ground and was about to step and call out to her, but something made him stop. He remained concealed around the corner, peeking at what was going on.

Marianne was kneeling, but Albert also saw a man there standing in front of her. He stood in stunned silence when the man pulled his cock out of his pants as she reached up and began stroking it as it grew in her hands. Once the man was fully erect she slipped her mouth over his cock, while still stroking him with her hand. Albert watched as her head bobbed up and down on the cock and the man, moved his hand onto her head, pulling her head as he thrust into her mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity, Albert finally got his wits about him and just stepped out from the corner so Marianne and the man could see him. Marianne immediately pulled her mouth off the guy and called out, "Albert, I can explain."

Albert didn't move or speak, he just watched her and the man. She was about to stand up with the man said, "Hey I don't come and you don't get the candy."

"Please let me pay you. I don't want to..."

"We already went over this, I don't want your money, I just want your mouth," he then turned to Albert, "You stay out of this and she doesn't get hurt."

Marianne looked at Albert for a moment and then took the man's cock back into her mouth and started bobbing her head furiously as her hand stroked him in unison. In just a few moments the man groaned and came in her mouth. Before she could pull away, he grabbed her face and said, "Swallow!"

Marianne swallowed and then held out her hand. Albert watched as the man placed a hypodermic needle in her hand. Still holding her face he bent down close to her and said quietly, so Albert could just barely hear him, "I put a little extra for you since you were so good." He then slipped his cock back into his pants, zipped up his zipper and walked past Albert.

Albert glared at the man as he walked by and headed down the street, climbing into a shiny new car about halfway down the block. When he turned back to Marianne she saw she was already getting ready to push the needle into her skin. She paused a moment and looked at him, "He wouldn't take money from me, I had to do that."

"How long have you been doing it?"

"A long time Albert, I wanted to stop, but I can't."

"And how long have you been whoring for it?"

"I'm just a mouth whore, that's all I do."

"Is that all you've ever done?"

"No, when I was younger... prettier than now, I did more. I stopped though. Besides now no one would want me."

"I would... I do, I want you Marianne."

"You've got me. I only did that for the drugs and it's all I do. That's why I couldn't do it for you when you wanted me to. I wanted it fresh and pure for you," she said, sobbing. She then looked down at the needle.

"Don't do it Marianne," Albert shouted, "We can get help for you."

"The only help for me is in this needle," she said.

"We can fix..." he stopped as she pushed the needle into her vein and squeezed the plunger. Without pausing, Albert turned and walked to the street, heading back toward his alley and his dumpsters. "She threw it all away, and I had to watch it," he thought to himself, quickening his pace. He was about half way home when he stopped and thought about it for a moment. He slowly turned and took a step back toward that drug store. Pausing again, he looked across the street at a shop, in the front he saw a planter box with some fake flowers stuck in the dirt. He immediately began running as fast as he could manage.

Turning the corner he saw Marianne sitting on the ground with her back against the wall. The needle was still stuck in her arm and she was drooling what was left of the man's cum from her mouth. Getting closer he saw it wasn't cum, it was a frothy fluid running down her chin and from her nose.

"Oh God," he screamed, "somebody help us." He ran his hand through her hair and her eyes moved to him but she didn't move. "I'll get help," he said and turned and ran to the street. "Please help, we need an ambulance, please, please."

The people around him looked away, walking quickly to their cars or crossing the street to get away from him. He ran up to a man talking on a cell phone and grabbed his shirt, "Please my wife is sick, I need an ambulance." The man pushed his hands aside and when Albert reached for him again the man pushed him to the ground, "Sleep it off you drunk," he said, walking quickly across the street.

Was that Marianne calling him? Albert wondered, looking back behind the building. Marianne was reaching her arm toward him, trying to say something, the needle still dangling from her. He ran back to her, sliding onto the ground beside her. He grabbed the needle and pulled it from her arm and tossed it aside.

"Hdoiur moehta" she mumbled, "hold lms."

"What? What do you want?"

"Hold me," she finally said.

Albert wrapped his arms around her, pulling her over between his legs, so he was leaning on the wall with Marianne leaning her back on his chest. He cold feel her trembling as she fought to breathe.

"Hold on Marianne, someone will come help us, someone will come," he said as tears streamed down his eyes.

"I fsjf adf" she mumbled incoherently.

"I love you too Marianne," he said, "I love you too." She had stopped trembling and he felt her go limp in his arms. "I love you too," he whispered to her.