All Comments on 'The Christmas Present'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I need to start out with saying that bondage is not really my thing. I'm to much of a control to be a sub and I like women to be aggressive not submissive. However I could see with this story why some people could enjoy the Master/Sub play... a lot. Grin.

Very well written, I enjoyed the characters. I can see now where a lot of people make mistakes in bondage stories. Including myself.

I have a story series I've been working through ideas for. I have two parts of it on the site already but I think I need to do a 'rethink' now that I have read this. Thanks for that, it will make my stores better.

Top marks.

M.S.Tarot

sailorpaulsailorpaulover 11 years ago
Fun, except for the safety fail

It's never safe to leave a submissive tied alone and unsupervised.

She should have had the mature next door neighbor lady come, sit, and watch over the little slut in the wingback chair. LOL

night_flowernight_flowerover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I do agree with sailorpaul about leaving a bound sub alone, especially since she was a first-timer. What if she'd panicked? I know it wouldn't have been quite the same, but Shellie could have cuffed both her ankles and one hand to the chair and left the key within reach. I'm also not wild about the idea of using insertable toys on more than one person. I know this is fantasy, but people do use these stories as recipes for their own scenes.

Those minor issues aside, it's always pleasurable to read your work.

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
Great story

Hope we get to see more from these characters

flashman58flashman58over 11 years ago
Very Interesting

Bondage isn't really my thing, but I did enjoy this story. Some parts of it were a little technical, but I can see that being great for people who are more into it than I am and I found that the explanations were all thorough and easy to understand. This was probably the best bondage story I have read on Lit.

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
great story!

Have never really been a big fan of anal action, but I found myself enjoying the tale. Great job! When you have readers enjoying the story even if isn't their cup of tea, then you have a talent.

curlybear53curlybear53over 11 years ago
.

I feel a new series coming on! This is an excellent story, but don't leave us hanging regarding future action

D_LynnD_Lynnover 11 years ago
5-star HOT anal

I always like your stories. Your characters are real people. And the sex is oh-so-hot.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Well, I broke down and read it.

Bondage without torture is OK, I guess, the dom-sub relationship is also OK with me if that is what people want. Thank you for writing this, it is still not my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the story! Some of the others pointed out flaws, not with the story, per say, but with the real world version. Leaving someone tied and alone,for any reason, is a big no-no. Unless I missed it she never did wind up with a safe word. (Discounting the nods and head shake) ...and Im a big fan of restraints that the sub/participant can *always* get out of themselves, ESPECIALLY if there is only one other person in the room. Its not a likely thing to happen, but what if he had a heart attack and dropped dead while she's tied up, or slipped and broke his neck? Horrible thoughts, but necessary for 'real world' consideration anyway.

...now wonder what presents he might get to open on christmas ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hnerg

Holy mother of fuck that was fantastic. Could you please post a link to a picture of the "Christmas collar"? I can't quite picture it

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 6 years ago
Great Story

How about a continuation of this story. Was so good I read it three times just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Love to see how the girls will play and how will top and bottom. Please write a second chapter to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5947 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...