All Comments on 'The Christmas Present'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Having read your bio, I don't agree with your assessment of your writing. You are one of the best! The story moved along at a good pace, and built up to a very hot climax with a subtle ending. Please continue to utilize your fantasies and produce more stories for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrific

Very literate and well written. Very nice job. The excitement to me is in the seduction. You spent an adequate time building the passion up to the climax. Nicely done.

don_1953don_1953almost 15 years ago
very hot story

very sexy stuff, going to read all your stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect

Story was great, well written and very erotic. Will be watching for more stories. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmm...

I ended up wanting to fuck the bad apostrophes out of you.

An apostrophe is not for plurality. More than one girl is girls. More than one Roman is Romans. More than one Christian is Christians. Why did all those apostrophes pop up?

But like I said, I ended up wanting to fuck them out of the story. Save for the attack of the apostrofly, it was very good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A perfect Christmas present

Just a wonderful story, slow to build up to the exciting sex that they had on that special Christmas night. I am so glad that he went down on her and gave her the pleasure that she deserved. I would like to read about some of the other sex tryst that they had, and how close they became to getting caught, and her getting pregnant. I can only hope that the author takes pity on this poor reader and decides to write some more on the subject of mother and her son having splendid sex and the thrill of getting caught. Thank You for the great sexual and erotic story........Rich

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 15 years ago
Always good to see you writing again.

I love how you flirt with the idea of the heroine getting pregnant by her son in the story. That never fails to make me hard and ready to come like Krakatua. Several twists I didn't expect- a functional, happy marriage between the mother and father of the son, nor did you let your lovers do it longer than made sense for them to be together. Keep up the splendid work!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 15 years ago
Always good to see you writing again.

I love how you flirt with the idea of the heroine getting pregnant by her son in the story. That never fails to make me hard and ready to come like Krakatua. Several twists I didn't expect- a functional, happy marriage between the mother and father of the son, nor did you let your lovers do it longer than made sense for them to be together. Keep up the splendid work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!

That was great story that you wrote about the mother and son on Christmas Eve. The story was a nicely built up to a climax with the son and mother having sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Without Question...

...one of the very best pieces of incestuous erotica ever posted here on Literotica, or anywhere else for that matter.<BR>I applaud you with heartfelt sincerity and appreciation.

DougntexasDougntexasalmost 15 years ago
Great Work

You are a great story teller. I simply loved it. Mother-Son is my fav. thing to read about. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too uptight.

Penis...? Vagina...? "Make me orgasm?"

She's having incest with her son but the word "pussy" is too obscene for her? Is all she knows about sex from sex-ed? I've never read a story where someone so up-tight is doing something so perverted, but it doesn't make for a particularly sexy story.

I hate to disagree with the glowering reviews of the others, but i was expecting the mother to say "oh please, son. Keep copulating with me. You're genitals make my womanhood feel so exquisite. I'm about to reach the height of pleasure."

It's sex. Taboo sex. Naked, hot sex that is regarded by the rest of the world as depraved. They aren't playing a good game of dodgeball where they have to keep up verbal decorum.

Sorry, but a story about someone who hangs on to her stupid early-teen or nun-level vocabulary in the height of passion is not something that arouses me, even if the story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Todd's been saving it all for his mother

In this excellent story, son Todd has been saving everything--his virginity, his fresh young dick, and his constantly loaded to the max balls--for the mother he loves. Like most young males, he doesn't give a damn for violating his father's "rights" to his mother's fat wet twat. And neither does Mom! Todd is the one who can blow his balls again and again up his mother's needy cunt, not dad, who can only manage it a few times a week if that. Well, Mom sure needs it a lot more! Todd and his mother find that his big stiff dick and her yearning cunt fit together like hand in glove. Her boy plans to fuck a baby up her mommy-twat, and that's fine with Mom! From Todd's potent young balls to his mother's matronly fertile cunt--every son's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stiff but fun

Other than being more than a little stilted and stif, I liked the story and how it was writen from moms view. Yes I did start to count appostroph errros but stoped when I got hard and began stroking. It took awhile, maybe just one good line about moms cunt or read how much she loved her son's big cock in her pussy would have done it but I did get off and for me, that's the benchmark of good incest. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEING TAKEN AND LOVING IT

FANTASTIC STORY EXCELLENT WRITING. THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

LIKE WATCHING A FILM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simply superb

You write very well!

dendaddendadabout 12 years ago
Your present, our present...THANK YOU!

This is the first of your writing I've read, but not the last...by any means!

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Erotic, romantic, everything needed or wanted, thank you very much.

lampilotlampilotabout 12 years ago
Small note

I love the story, but I must admit to being a bit disappointed in one aspect. When I first read it on another site you posted it to, the moment when the son examines his mother reads like this:

~~~

Todd sat down on the edge of the divan and drew me close to him. With a hand on either hip, and with great interest, he examined my hair-covered labia. Immediately I felt trepidation. Should I have shaved in anticipation of this moment? But Todd seemed totally transfixed by my abundant growth and I felt much relieved when he tentatively removed his hand from my left hip and ran his fingertips through my curls.

"You're not disappointed?" I asked.

He looked up, almost distractedly. "Why would I be disappointed?"

"Most girls your own age shave themselves down there, don't they?" Most woman up to and including my own age, I added thoughtfully, but didn't say.

"I love your hair," he said, continuing to run his fingers lightly through it. Both his words and the touch of his fingers returned me to shivers. "It's natural, soft and curly." He looked and smiled at me. "I even like the way it's going gray, Mom."

Oh, God, I groaned. What a thing to notice.

~~~

Now, I do not think one has to be a pubic hair fetishist to reach the conclusion that the above excerpt is far more loving and romantic than the "shaved" exchange in this version. It's a revision I strongly feel detracts from the appeal of the story. Just one fan's opinion, though, and like I said I still love it! :)

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY,NO MATTER WHAT SOME ASSHOLE SAID. YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL COMMENTS NO MATTER WHAT. BUT SOME YOU TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ,WE NEED WRITERS LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS SITE GOING. A FAN....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but...

At 37 she had been married for 22 years!!!

Did she get married at 15?

Other than than it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved this story

I really enjoyed your story. It was really hot!!! I plan to read your other stories and hopefully stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second time read

This is one of the best mom/son stories. Told well. Exciting. I was fairly sure I had read it before, and sure enough I enjoyed it again !

Thanks Don

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Love.

I probably have read over 1000+ mom-son incest stories here on Lit. Of these, there are around ~200 that IMO were good enough to favorite - less than 20%. Most of them were and are fun to read and stroke to, but of those 200, there are only a handful of stories that moved me, affected me deeply. This is one of them. I have a lot more to say, but I prefer to contact the author directly with my musings/ ramblings.

kmac99kmac99about 8 years ago
Poignant and perfect

This is a near-flawless and poignant love story. Hauntingly beautiful and mesmerizing. Its words still echo in my brain and heart. I am sure I will read and enjoy this tale again , probably before the week is out.

I loved the element of reluctance, inner turmoil, acceptance, and final acquiescence to the love and lust. The fear of pregnancy was brilliantly portrayed.

Thank you, Marcia! You have inspired me to post once again.

Pedev1Pedev1over 7 years ago
Delightful !

Hi Marcia,

What a delightful and sensual picture you painted here. Its thoroughly believable , both as a premise and as a summary of events.

Its difficult to believe, and tantalising to imagine, that there isn't more than a hint of a biographical element to the story.

Congratulations !

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG !!!!!

I loved it. Perfect!!!! THANK YOU

JBinGAJBinGAover 5 years ago
Great!

Really excellent writing and story telling. I really enjoyed it :)

DanDresdenDanDresdenover 4 years ago
A Different Kind of White Christmas

A very well written and believable mom son story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, thank you Marcia for keeping it REAL. Looking forward to more.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story!!! I believe that it is a re-write from 2009, by the same author (Marcia R. Hooper). The character names have changed but it is still well worth a read, over and over!!!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Nice story, however I HATE cheating, and I have the impression that later on he also is cheating his on wife.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

good to know from one of the commenters above that the earlier version had her with an abundance of curly pubic hair- a pelt, if you will. I thought it odd, expecting something to happen that night, for their love to boil over, that she hadn't shaved away her stubble earlier. While i far prefer all the hair, a smooth puss puss is also a delight! But stubble is like sandpaper! I'm very curious as to why you felt the need to have her shorn in this version.

Their passion was vividly described, their love progressed swiftly, but also with no haste, to the loving, snogging, fornicating consummation of their love. Paul knew what he wanted probably since puberty hit and softened his mom to his approach, hoping upon hope that his love was not in vain. And it WASN'T! Praise all that is right and good in the world! Thanks for writing a lovely, loving story- truly my favorite kind...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can’t say with all honesty that I think many of the stories on this site are well written but this is actually one of them. I’m not big on stories about cheating either but here it doesn’t really hurt the story. It’s a very sweet story. I have to admit I had none of the problems I often have with stories written here. Maybe that’s because it’s plausible and doesn’t feel like a teenage boy wrote it. It has the feel of being honest in its emotions. It’s not super hot but I don’t think that’s what the writer was going for here. Also, I can relate to her son’s feelings as I was very much in love with my mom. That never died for me. She and I were so close and we really were perfect for each other and she knew it as I did. Anyway, nice job. I look forward to reading anything else from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous