The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

After the Baron and the Empress had taken their pleasure of us we were tied up and taken back to the Castle.

"Put them in the prison, so that we can bring them out again whenever we want to use them," said the Baron.

We soon now found ourselves, still dressed in our fetish fairy tale attire, locked into a cell in the subterranean depths of the castle. We were in a dank stone cell behind a door of metal bars and chained to the wall. We both had the bitter taste of failure in our mouth. But the savagery of our humiliation and the depths of depravity to which we had sunk had given us a strange kind of bond.

Hrothgar had a wry smile on his face.

"Try this one, Nano. Two fools in a place where there are bars but nowhere to buy a drink."

It didn't take me long to work that one out.

"Ha,ha. Very funny, Hrothgar. Us in this gaol."

I was being flippant but I was amused by the aptness of his riddle.

"Slave Nano, have you ever had the privilege of meeting Goddess Freya?"

"No, Hrothgar, I haven't, but I have read of her beauty and her war-like power."

"Ah Nano, she is a wondrous sight to behold. She is both beautiful and fearsome. Her long fair hair is crowned with a winged helmet of gold. At night she rides the Nordic skies on her golden chariot drawn by two blue cats across the flickering northern lights as they illuminate her presence. Her hall in Foksvang is called Sessrumnir and it is a magnificent place, full of fair warriors who serve her and would lay their life down for her. It is always full of good cheer as Goddess Freya's warriors partake of roasted suckling pig, toast her with strong mead and sing songs of her beauty and power. My strongest desire, Nano, is to die a hero's death so that I can be elevated to Valhalla and be by her side for an eternity. Don't you desire a glorious hero's death in honour of your Goddess?"

"Well, to be honest Hrothgar, I was rather hoping to live a bit longer and serve her in this world, but I do get where you are coming from. It must be a noble feeling to desire to give up your life for your Goddess. I consider myself to be a loyal slave, but I guess I'm a bit of a coward at heart."

"The greatest privilege for one of her servants is to be invited into her bedchamber for Goddess Freya is an earth Goddess and very sexual. Let me tell you a story about her Nano. Around her neck she wears an enchanted necklace, the Brisingamen. This was crafted by four dwarf brothers, Dvalin, Alfrik, Berling and Grer. When she saw the gorgeous golden necklace she absolutely had to have it and offered the brothers much gold and silver and jewels for it. But, being dwarves, they could easily come by that, and anyway, the only thing they really wanted from Her was that She spend a night with each of them. She readily agreed and slept with each of them in turn to gain the necklace. Tell me Slave Nano, have you ever lain with your Goddess Nemesis?"

"Lain with Goddess Nemesis?!" I spluttered in shock. "No way, you've got to be kidding. Really, you don't understand, that's not how I serve her."

"Then tell me what she is like and how you serve her."

"Oh, Hrothgar, she is magnificent. She is dark and powerful. When she looks into your eyes she will captivate you. When she speaks she will mesmerise you. My servitude to her is absolute and selfless. I give myself up to Her entirely for Her service and pleasure only, surrendering my mind and body for Her to use as she pleases. Sexual gratification is denied me because Her slave's focus and energy must always be concentrated on serving Her. She is the Goddess of fate and retribution and is aptly named. She is cruel but just. The thing I fear most, Hrothgar, is the denial of her presence in my life and that is what will befall me if our mission fails.

"Yes," replied Hrothgar, "I can see she is a very different kind of Goddess but then they all have different qualities."

"Hrothgar, we are in a desperate plight. You'll never get to ascend to Valhalla and serve Goddess Freya there if you end your days in this gaol and as for me; well, if I fail and if I ever return to her dungeon, I face the awful prospect of being cast out by Goddess Nemesis into the nether world of rejected slaves. The desire I have to serve her is so great that I could not bear to face that ordeal; it would be a living hell."

"So, how do we get out of this mess Nano?"

"Well, I believe the Goddesses must have chosen us for a reason, they don't expect us to fail and they must have provided us with the tools to succeed. We need to take stock and work out what we've got and how we can use it."

"My sword and axe were forged by Goddess Freya's own dwarves in the fires of Foksvang and have sharpness and strength beyond any human skill, but they have been taken."

"I have the buttercup, the precious green stones and the egg shaped piece of mirror, which I think must have magical properties, but like your sword and axe, they are with the clothes that have been taken from us. I was told that we could call on the aid of Goddess Freya's white wolf."

"Oh, yes Nano, she is a magnificent and fearsome creature. If that is the case then that is indeed a great boon for us."

"And remember the words of Ostara, the white hare, when we solved the riddle. There is significance in the answer to the riddle. But we need a strategy. I know it's blindingly obvious but we need to get out of this gaol. Then, we need to recover anything of the tools that can help us, which means finding your sword and axe and our clothes. I also have another thought."

"Tell me Nano, what is that."

"If we get out of here, I think we should seek out the wizard Hammah and concentrate our attack there. The Baron and the Empress are perverted and cruel but they don't have the power to corrupt Goddess Eostra's domain in the way it has been. You have seen how defiled her realm has become. The cycle of the seasons has been disrupted and that takes great power, far more than the Baron and the Empress could possibly wield alone. Remember what the lesbian dwarf said about the bindings being enchanted. Damage the power of the wizard and we will reduce the potency of the Baron."

"By Thor, I think you may have something Nano. Whilst I was bound in captivity by the lesbian dwarf I could not understand my impotency. They were straps that I should have torn asunder easily but could not. All the time I was being dressed in these ridiculous fetish clothes I could never find the strength to resist. But, we still have to escape our prison."

"I have had a thought about that," I replied. "Recall Ostara's words - remember, the answer that you give may have significance for your mission as it unfolds."

My eye looked up to the candle in its iron holder on the wall just outside the prison bars but tantalisingly in reach if we could loosen our chains. Hrothgar followed my gaze.

"Yes, I can see it. But what can the candle do for us?" he asked.

"I don't know for sure until we get it; only that the answer to the riddle had to have some meaning for us."

Hrothgar worked at the screws that fixed that metal plates into the cell wall. It took a few minutes but his strength soon loosened them enough to force them off and free us. I climbed up onto Hrothgar's shoulders and reached out for the candle high up the wall outside the cell. If he had not been so tall it would have been an impossible task and it was ironic but the extra few inches provided by his stiletto boots made all the difference as I was just able to reach and lift the candle from its holder. I climbed down from Hrothgar's shoulders. What now? I thought.

We both stared at the flickering flame. My instincts told me it was put there for a purpose, that it was there to fulfil the guidance provided in Ostara's riddle, but how? There was a huge padlock securing the cell door; the metal too strong to be broken even by Hrothgar's hands. I let the wax drop onto the padlock. Like magic the wax melted the cold iron until soon it was a distorted mass of metal and the latch clicked up and released the padlock.

"Yes!" Hrothgar cried out in triumph, "Well done Nano."

The ordeal at the hands of the lesbian dwarf, the joint humiliation at the hands of the Baron and the Empress and our incarceration had helped a bond build up between us. I looked Hrothgar in the eye.

"We have to do this Hrothgar. In the service of our Goddesses and the Goddess Eostra we have to work together on this," I said.

Hrothgar grasped my hand.

"Yes, Nano, we will be a brotherhood as one in the service of the Goddesses."

"Shit, let go Hrothgar or you'll break my bloody fingers," I said as he finally released his grip.

With our new unity and a renewed optimism we started to set about our task with vigour. First, Hrothgar disabled the she-male guards in the guardroom cell. We dressed them in our fetish clothes and left them in the cell and changed into their clothes. One of the guards was quite tall and, although Hrothgar did look ridiculous in the tightly fitting jerkin and breeches they did just about fit him. It was the middle of the night by now so the castle was quiet. We soon emerged from the dungeons into the bowels of the castle.

"We were stripped of our clothes in the lesbian dwarf's workshop, but they must have been taken to entrance of the castle to be shown to the wolves to give them our scent. Let's try the gatehouse first."

My hunch was right. I could see our clothes on the stone floor in the gatehouse and Hrothgar's sword and axe propped up against the wall. Hrothgar dealt with the guards, he disarmed one of his knife and with a few swift slashes another three guards had been disemboweled. Hrothgar was overjoyed to be re-united with his weapons.

"Nano, now we have these there is no-one in this castle who will survive the wrath of Goddess Freya and her servant."

"Be careful Hrothgar," I warned him, "we must be wary of pride and over confidence."

"Yes Nano, you are right, that it is a lesson I must learn from you and your Goddess Nemesis."

We spotted another solitary guard and pounced on him from behind.

Threatening him with his axe Hrothgar whispered in his ear, "take us to the quarters of the wizard or I will slit your throat."

The guard led us to the main staircase and then up a winding passage to one of the highest towers of the castle. Having completed his work Hrothgar slit his throat with the razor sharp edge of his axe anyway and left his body slumped on the stone stairs.

The door to the wizard's chamber had no lock or keyhole; only three egg shaped holes. I knew what was needed here; I inserted the three green stones – the malachite, emerald and jade into the holes and the door clicked open. We crept silently into the wizard's chamber. The room was a mess. There were open spell books and sketches of the genitalia of naked women strewn all over the floor. I gasped in amazement as I peered through a thick haze created from the mixing of evil potions into one corner of the room. There was a cage with nine rabbits in it and on a bench next to it nine wooden cuckoos lay scattered. I could not believe our luck. Following my failed attack on the mirror image illusion castle the Wizard Hammah must have taken in the rabbits and cuckoos for safe keeping thinking it more secure to have them under his protection behind the door that needed magical symbols to open it. Now, here they all were waiting for us to re-claim them for Goddess Eostra.

Taking pride of place in the middle of chamber, was the magic Mirror of Time, stolen from the Goddess and used now for perverted debauchery. In Eostra's hands it was a talisman for good, symbolic of the equality of day and night, of the seasons reflecting the spring fruitfulness and the autumn mellowness; its crystal stillness and ability to make time stand still symbolising the dormant life beneath the earth before the Goddess casts her fertile green mantle over the world. But in Baron von Hellzencoq's and the wizard Hammah hands it was a powerful and dangerous tool, used for unrestrained debauchery.

The door to the wizard's bedroom was ajar and we could hear snoring. I peeked through the chink in the door, the wizard's face was tilted towards me and I could see it clearly. I recognised it immediately and was shocked. I pulled Hrothgar back and we retreated from the wizard's chamber to discuss our strategy.

"Let me in there and cut the wizard's head off with my trusty blade."

"No, Hrothgar. Be careful. Remember, this is a powerful wizard, his enchantments on the bindings and straps weakened you."

"Then how should we defeat him Nano?"

"He has a weakness and that is the same one as the Baron and the Empress. He is lustful and debauched and we can use that against him to lower his guard. Oh yes, now I have seen who our enemy is, I have a plan to undo him. What we need now is one of the clone maidens and then we will let his own depravity be his undoing."

I used my knowledge of the layout of the castle gleaned from my experience of the mirror-image castle to trace our way from the wizard Hammah's quarters to the hall and living quarters where I had been tempted by some of the blonde maidens. Dressed in the uniform of one of the Baron's guards I hoped to trick one of the girls. It must have been approaching dawn and I needed to work quickly before the wizard woke from his sleep.

I entered on of the bed chambers and gently shook one of the girls.

"You have been summoned to the wizard's quarters. He's feeling randy and needs a girl to service him."

The girl was gradually emerging from her slumber.

"Not again," she groaned, "is there any limit to the lusts of the Baron and his men. Mind you, I must be honoured if the wizard himself has asked for me."

It appeared that being on call twenty four hours a day to service the Baron and the debauched lust of his followers was a normal occurrence and the girl did not seem remotely surprised at being summoned at such an unearthly hour.

"That randy wizard will have an early morning hard-on," she yawned.

"Quickly, follow me," I said," he'll be waiting for you."

The girl rose from her bed, the smooth satin of her skimpy night shirt clung to her body and her pert young nipples could be seen through the thin material. Whatever I do I must control any sexual urges of my own I thought.

"Go on," I said anxiously, he is waiting for you to pleasure him."

I watched carefully as the girl lifted the cover of the wizard's bed and slinked in beside him. He was surprised to feel the tender warm flesh of the girl next to him but he soon warmed to the task of satisfying his sexual urges with her. I could see the movement of excited hands under the sheets as they explored one another's bodies and he became aroused. I watched as the wizard kissed her urgently and looked on as he rolled on top of her and mounted her. I heard the girl moan as his erect cock entered her and watched the rhythmic movement under the sheets as the wizard fucked her.

This was the moment to put my plan into action. With the debaucher magician Hammah thrusting his cock into the girl and completely oblivious to anything but satiating his own lust I set to work. With Horthgar's help we quietly moved the magic mirror of time into the doorway so that the two writhing bodies were reflected in it. I had to trust that my devious plan would work and that Goddess Nemesis would appreciate the trick I was about to carry out. The magic mirror had been created for Goddess Eostara and must retain some of her life force. My hope was that I could use the egg shaped fragment of mirror in my hand to exercise some influence over the mirror. In this way I was able to slow down time for the copulating couple. Now, they were doomed to keep fucking until the spell of the mirror could be broken. The wizard looked up with a glance of realisation of how he had been betrayed by his own lust. I could not resist taunting him.

"There you are, doomed to fuck for ever but never to come, what a torture for you. Time has slowed right down for you and you will be forced to keep screwing. Just imagine; all that fucking but no release – how cruel."

I laughed and turned away to leave them to it

"Brilliant Nano," Hrothgar complimented me.

"Yeah, I told you I was good for some things. Now, whilst the wizard is occupied and his power diminished we must seek out Goddess Eostra's handmaidens. Take the cage with the rabbits. These are her magical white hares."

I picked up the nine gaily painted cuckoos, which were Goddess Eostra's swans converted by the perverted wizard. Time was of the essence. It was not quite dawn yet but soon the Baron would realise that we had escaped and were at large. I tried to recall the layout of the castle. From memory, I felt we must be close to the staircase with the portraits and sure enough we entered it from another doorway.

Hrothgar got very animated.

"Look, Nano, it is a portrait of Goddess Freya. See how beautiful she is."

"Hrothgar, come away," I warned. "This is dangerous for us both. If we get enchanted by the portraits we will be lost in the staircase and never complete the mission."

I counted the ninety steps up the staircase to the landing where a large emerald chandelier hung from the ceiling. Facing us were two gilded doors carved with intricate designs of suns, primroses and hares, the Goddess Eostra's sacred symbols. These doors had no visible locks or hinges, but an egg-shaped hole half way down. This was the puzzle that I had to solve, to work out which of the egg shaped crystals – the jade, malachite or emerald – will open the door. I looked closely at the carvings and got the egg shaped stones from my pocket. I could make out a Chinese figure carved on one door and a city carved into the other. I associated the jade with the Chinese figure and my instincts told me that this must be the right one. I slotted the egg shaped stone into the hole; the door lifted silently and allowed passage into what must be the ante chamber of Goddess Eostra's ceremonial chamber.

We entered the chamber. It had similarities and resonances with the chamber in the illusion castle yet it was clearly a different room. It was possible to see how the walls in the ante chamber were once painted pale yellow, where green crystal leaves would have hung suspended from the ceiling catching the light, where the Goddess Eostra would have been anointed and crowned by her handmaidens as she stroked the soft white fur of the mystical hares while listening to the sweet sounds of her golden harp and the tinkling of fountains around the walls.

But, as Goddess Nemesis had warned me, Baron von Hellzencoq and the Empress Dykenspeil have many perversions and all the sacred places of Castle Everstein had been polluted by his foul lechery. This once sacred pleasure chamber was now being used as a perverted water chamber. Female slaves had been bound to the top of the fountains and they were forced to constantly drink icy water to perform tasks, their waters falling on the up-turned faces of slaves bound beneath them. Even as we looked on one of the females released her golden waters over a slave. He drank in what he could whilst the rest gushed over his upturned head, which had been strapped into position so that there would never been any escape from the streams of the girl's hot piss fed by the constant flow of water from the fountains. In the centre of the chamber was the huge golden bath of Goddess Eostra now used by Empress Dykenspiel as slaves satisfy her carnal desires on her naked body. It was a scene of utter depravity being committed in Goddess Eostra's sacred place.

We were close to our target now; the handmaidens of Goddess Eostra. In their previous existence and under the Goddess's gentle direction they were treated as her acolytes, helping at rites, perfuming and anointing the Goddess's sacred body, weaving and embroidering her ceremonial gowns. They had been turned into objects by Baron von Hellzencoq. These poor defenceless females, who had of course all been virgins, had been made to take part in this deviant's perverted games. Kept naked, for the Baron and his dungeon guards to leer at, they were held captive as a mockery of what they once were. And now they would all be heavy with child, their beautiful bodies corrupted with the seed of the men selected for the Baron's breeding programme.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers