The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We passed through the perverted water chamber into the Goddess Eostra's ceremonial chamber on the top floor of the central keep of Castle Everstein. In the height of its glory when Goddess Eostra's feminine influence reigned supreme and her magic was at its most powerful this must have been a magnificent room. The chamber acted as Goddess Eostra's observatory and the centre for enacting her ceremonial rites.

It was at the festival of Ostara where at 5.32 pm every 20th March the Goddess Eostra, her acolytes and slaves would witness the nano second of time when day and night are equal. Here, using candles, sacred oils and herbs the Goddess would invoke the feminine powers of all Goddesses and, using her magical mirror, her gold egg-timer and gold globe of the earth, would pass time through the looking glass to bring its rebirth as spring. The magnificent stained glass ceiling would part in two to allow the heavens and stars to be divined and the Goddess, using her skills, like all Goddesses, would plot and map destiny. Around the chamber were nine large emeralds set upon plinths carved into the shape of a nest. It was here, during the ceremonies and rites of Ostara that the Goddess's nine sacred wondrous white swans would sit, to be re-born and enter the new cycle of life.

Looking at the desecrated room now the golden globe no longer shone, suspended high on its orbital ring above the room the green stained glass circular ceiling no longer let the sun shine through; it had grown dull from the smoke of torture fires and the hallucinogenic drugs the Baron, his wife and followers smoke to fuel their manic lusts.

"Hrothgar, we are close; it is in this chamber that the nine impregnated acolytes are held captive."

The living quarters of the handmaidens and Goddess Eostra's own bed chamber were beyond the ceremonial hall. The maidens had all started to rise from their slumber. The girls were all beautiful, with long fair hair, slender waists and voluptuous perfectly formed breasts and they all had rounded bellies full with child. They were dressed in light night gowns of emerald chiffon. It was not in the interests of the Baron to damage them in any way as he still wanted to use them to service his own lusts and they were stunning and beautiful girls. However, it was clear that they had lost some of their lustre. Their eyes did not sparkle with the joys of serving a Goddess; they had a down-trodden demeanour brought about by having to offer themselves up for entertainment of the Baron, his wife and their servants. Physically they were still beautiful women but mentally I could see how they had been scarred by their captivity. Their presence had been tarnished from the abuse they had received and their enforced impregnation and accelerated pregnancy by the Mirror of Time.

Now we faced another dilemma. There seemed to be scores of such maidens, all blonde and slender. These were the clones that the debauched wizard Hammah had created to confuse and distract. This was another fateful decision. Goddess Nemesis had warned me specifically by a special message to be aware of the clones and to choose carefully. We had come so far since our capture and incarceration that it was imperative that we should not fail at this hurdle.

How could we tell which of the handmaidens were Goddess Eostra's and which were clones? Goddess Nemesis had provided us with some clues. First, there was the test using the buttercup I had used in the illusion world in my failed mission. Goddess Nemesis had given instructions about this test and I saw no reason why it should not work now; after all the buttercup had been picked before I had entered the false and distorted world. Also, when she described the nest-shaped plinths in the ceremonial chamber she had hinted that knowledge of these would help in rescuing the girls.

I explained all of this to Hrothgar and suggested that to be absolutely certain we had identified the correct nine as Goddess Eostra's acolytes we should carry out a double test. It was crucial that we should not be fooled by a clone or our mission would fail. We systematically worked through all of the handmaidens. They were very compliant. They were used to obeying the orders of the Baron and his guards so they quietly did every thing they were told. I held the buttercup under each of their chins to detect any yellow glow, a sign of the influence of spring whilst Hrothgar lifted each girl in turn into nests on the plinths. We found that when one of the Goddess's acolytes was in the nest the emeralds glowed. Eventually, we had selected nine girls who had passed both tests. I prayed that we hadn't made any mistakes in our selection.

"Goddess Nemesis has told me that Goddess Freya has given you the means to reverse the impregnation of the nine acolytes. What kind of potion has she provided you with? We'd better give it to them now before we try and escape from the castle."

Hrothgar had a broad grin on his face.

"Ah Nano, this is the task in our mission that I've been looking forward to. The potion is in me. Goddess Freya has put a spell on my sperm so that as soon as it enters them it will neutralize the seed of the Baron's followers and cause their wombs to wither and abort the abominations inside them."

"Hang on Hrothgar. Let me get this straight; that means you've got the job of fucking all nine handmaidens?"

"Yup, that's right Nano. Remember my mistress is an earth Goddess and a Goddess of fertility."

"But, you'll have to work quickly Hrothgar. Can you get nine erections and nine ejaculations in the time we've got to get out of here?"

"Do you doubt the virility of Hrothgar, Goddess Freya's chosen champion?" he asked angrily.

"No, really, not for a second. But, you'd better get on with it."

"Nano, I will retire to the bedchamber with the nine girls whilst you stand guard."

"Great," I replied as Hrothgar led the nine beautiful maidens into one of adjoining bedrooms.

Hrothgar chose to take the girls into what must have been Goddess Eostra's own bedchamber. Hrothgar had chosen this room because he said the bed was so large he could get all nine girls in there with him at the same time.

In this bed chamber there was a huge four poster bed in dark wood carved with the symbols of spring and her power. There were delicate carvings of primroses and eggs along the base and canopy whilst the bed-head had a carving of a hare. The bed had once been embellished with curtains of light silks in yellow and light and dark green but, like everything else in the castle now, these were faded and torn. Her bedspread, filled with the softest duck down feathers and woven with a decoration of daffodils, and her silk sheets had been defiled with spunk stains. The bed had clearly been used, probably by the Baron himself, to debauch the maidens.

I could only sit on the stone floor outside the door of Goddess Eostra's bed chamber, forced to witness the sounds of the love-making inside. I heard Hrothgar's guttural grunts as he pursued his task with gusto. I had seen his member when he had been stripped in the lesbian dwarf's workshop and it was huge. Committed to chastity by Goddess Nemesis I could only imagine the enjoyment Hrothgar was taking in this part of the mission. I could hear squeals and groans of pleasure from the handmaidens as they were penetrated. They were used to being debauched but not to the love-making of a slave of a fertility goddess. The screams as they reached their orgasms were ones of pleasure not humiliation as they received the thick garth and iron hardness of Hrothgar's cock into them and embraced the seed of Goddess Freya's power as it entered their bodies.

When Hrothgar emerged from the chamber he had a grin the size of the Cheshire cat's.

"Nano, you should worship a fertility Goddess then you might get to fuck some girls sometime."

I smiled, "No Hrothgar, I serve only Goddess Nemesis. I have pledged my mind, body and soul only to her and commit myself only to be available for her pleasure to use as she desires and I would have it no other way."

"Suit yourself Nano, but you don't know what you're missing."

Our banter was quickly interrupted. I knew it was too good to be true. We had been on a roll; our own skill and teamwork combined with the fates had worked in our favour to turn our fortunes around. Now, we faced another test as the Baron von Hellzencoq and Empress Dykenspeil entered the chamber with a group of their she-male guards, who threw ropes around Hrothgar and pulled them tight them so that his arms were tightly secured.

The Baron spoke. "I suppose I shouldn't have underestimated the trickery of the Goddesses and their pathetic servants. How long did you think it would take before we discovered you had escaped? It is so predictable that we would find you here. But, never mind, normal service is resumed. I will just have to find a deeper darker dungeon to keep you in now. "

Hrothgar strained his muscles and the ropes burst asunder. The Baron was shocked.

"How did you do that? Those were ropes enchanted by the wizard."

I interjected, "I think you'll find that your debauched wizard is rather occupied at the moment satisfying his lusts with a girl and will be doing so for some time."

"Fitting that he should be a victim of his own lust, don't you think?" added Hrothgar as he took up his sword and axe and charged at the guards.

Seeing how events had turned against them, the cowardly Baron and his wife turned and fled. Hrothgar was in his element again; the chosen hero of Goddess Freya slashing and carving with his trusty weapons. He left a trail of bloody limbs as the she-male guards, seeing the war-like wrath of Goddess Freya revealed, retreated. Hrothgar set off to pursue them.

"Wait Hrothgar," I called out. "There is another task we must perform. There is a clockmaker, Hanz Springstein, who is kept in a cage hanging from the highest tower of the castle. It is important to my mission that we rescue him. He is an innocent old man who has been cruelly treated because of my errors."

"Oh Nano, I so want to put an axe to the head of the Baron, and especially that evil lesbian dwarf for what she did to me. But, come on, let's be quick about it."

We left the ceremonial chamber and found the narrow spiral stairs that led up to the central tower of the castle with the nine girls following us. After many hundreds of steps we came out to a little window in the uppermost reaches of the tower. Looking out we could see the vista of snow capped mountains surrounding the castle. The old man was there, as Goddess Nemesis had described, in a wooden cage covered in feathers, turned into a bird. The cage was hanging from a pole that stuck out from the window.

"Let me go Hrothgar," I said, "it's my responsibility to atone for my mistakes."

"Goddess Freya possesses a marvellous cloak of feathers that transforms her into a raven and enables her to fly. That would have come in useful for this task."

"Great, thanks for that Hrothgar," I called out as I shinned along the pole hundreds of feet above the ground.

I got close enough to the cage to release the catch and help the old man out. Hrothgar was able to reach out to him and pull him in through the window as I shinned my way back.

We had completed all of our designated tasks; now we just had to escape from the castle with the nine handmaidens, the old Jewish clockmaker, a cage full of rabbits and a pocket full of wooden cuckoos knowing that the Baron would be amassing his forces to prevent our escape.

"Let's seek the Baron and his wife out and slaughter them so they will never again befoul Goddess Eostra's realm," said Hrothgar.

"No, Hrothgar, I don't think that's wise. It was not part of our task; we were never instructed to do that. The priority is to return Goddess Eostra's talismans to her. If we do that then her power will be restored and the Baron and the Empress will be driven out. That has to be done to complete our mission successfully; chasing after the lesbian dwarf for vengeance would be a distraction."

Hrothgar reluctantly agreed with me. We forced our way back all the way through the castle and into the courtyard by the gatehouse. There were only pockets of guards on the way and Hrothgar dealt with them easily. It was in the courtyard that the Baron's guards had taken their stand. There were perhaps a hundred of them. Hrothgar's eyes glinted with blood lust. I was useless for this kind of battle.

"Hrothgar, you can't take them on all on your own. Summon Goddess Freya's familiar, the white wolf, to aid you. We cannot take risks; we must use any tool that has been offered to us."

Hrothgar chanted a strange incantation in Anglo-Saxon and a white wolf bounded from the keep of the castle to take up a position by his side. The wolf was huge, its body coming up as high as a man's chest and dwarfing even the Baron's silver wolves. Its fur was sleek and snow white, but the wolf also wore leather body armour and a winged helmet in the same fashion that Goddess Freya herself wears. The two charged into Baron's guards, the wolf tearing them apart with her razor sharp teeth and Hrothgar slashing and bludgeoning with his sword and axe. They drove a huge wedge into the guards enabling me to lead the handmaidens and the old clockmaker through the gatehouse and across the drawbridge.

I waited anxiously. I could hear the clash of metal upon metal, Hrothgar's roars and the wolf's growls as they fought with the Baron's guards. Eventually they forced their way through the gatehouse. The guards, seeing the savagery inflicted by their enemies, held back from pursuing them across the drawbridge. They were not unscathed. Hrothgar had sustained several cuts to his arms and legs and the wolf's coat, no longer pure white, was matted with blood stained fur.

"Quickly," called Hrothgar, "the Baron has many more guards. Let's head for the river, it's the quickest route out of the valley."

We ran down the path leading away from the castle along Goddess Eostra's ceremonial carriageway now lined with the severed heads of woodland animals on poles; a testament to the savagery of the Baron's cruel rule. The river and a means of escape beckoned to us. Then I saw something that gave me hope. I pointed out to Hrothgar as we were running.

"Look, the first shoots of daffodils. The wizard's magic is waning and the first signs of spring can be seen."

One of Goddess' Eostra's shell shaped vessels was moored by the pier; its gold leafed bow now cracked and faded and its gossamer light sails dirty and ripped. By now, I was carrying the old clockmaker on my shoulders for speed and the girls, seeing that they had the chance of being returned to their true mistress, were desperately trying to keep up with us.

We saw another band of she-male guards emerge from the woods and start closing in on the carriageway trying to cut off our escape. Hrothgar and the wolf took up a position in front of the jetty to protect our route to the boat.

"Nano, you take the girls onto the boat. We will protect your passage."

I helped the girls on board the shell shaped boat and then clambered on myself. The she-male guards were charging at us from all sides, swords and spears drawn, their metal studded cod-pieces and breast shaped protrusions bearing down upon us angrily. Hrothgar and the wolf fought back bravely as the guards descended on them. Many were felled by sword and axe and razor-sharp tooth. But, there were too many of them and they were being driven back onto the jetty.

"Get on board," I urged Hrothgar.

"No, take the maidens to safety Nano," he called back as with a mighty heave of his muscular thighs he pushed the boat into the centre of the river.

"No, Hrothgar, don't be stupid, come with us," I called back.

But it was too late; the shell-shaped boat was already too far away for any person to jump into it and was now caught in the swirling currents of the River Weser. I watched on in horror as the fight raged. Hrothgar fought like his beloved heroes from Norse mythology but to no avail. The numbers were overwhelming. I saw Hrothgar fall and disappear in a sea of leather clad fetish guards. Then the wolf rose up, the body of Hrothgar on his back and in one enormous leap jumped out from the mass of bodies over the water and land in the shell shaped boat. The vessel rocked and shipped water with the impact of the weight of the enormous wolf sending Goddess Eostra's handmaidens tumbling onto the deck.

I looked on as Hrothgar's body slumped off the wolf's back into the boat. The current took us in a surge and swept us down the river speeding us away from the band of guards that had survived the fight on the riverbank and Baron von Hellzencoq, the Empress Dykenspeil and the lesbian dwarf who watched the defeat of their forces and our escape from a safe distance. I was not too far away to see the anger on their faces. Even as our boat took us out of the valley I could see young shoots springing up out of the ground as the debauched Wizard Hammah, trapped by the Mirror of Time in a timeless frenzied fuck session, was powerless to do anything about it.

Hrothgar was covered in blood. He had received many wounds, some of them deep and he was breathing heavily. He took hold of my hand and grasped it tightly.

"This is an ending as I would have wished it Nano," he said, trickles of blood oozing from his mouth, "a hero's death so that I can ascend to Valhalla."

"No, Hrothgar, hang on. We'll be with Goddess Eostra soon and her healing powers will help you."

"No, my friend, I am beyond any help now."

I gripped onto his hand as he expelled a breathless wheeze from his lungs and went silent.

"No, Hrothgar, no."

The wolf let out a spine chilling howl. One of the maiden's touched me gently on the shoulder.

"It's no use Nano. The wolf's howl is a lament – a lament for the passing of a warrior of Goddess Freya. There is nothing you can do."

xxxxxxxxxx

We were a sad and forlorn group of figures assembled by the lake-side. Goddess Eostra, resplendent and restored to all her former glory in an emerald silk cloak embroidered with gold eggs and primroses and a circle of flowers around her long golden hair; the wolf, whose blood stained fur had been cleaned and was again pure white, Hanz Springstein the clockmaker, the feathers removed from his body; the nine acolytes now restored to their full beauty in light green silk and chiffon dresses that clung to their slender bodies; the nine white swans, converted back to their former splendour, floated serenely on the water; the nine magical snow white hares sat on the lakeside and, finally, there was me, my head bowed in sadness and respect for a fallen companion and a true servant of the Goddesses.

On the centre of the lake one of Goddess Eostra's shell-shaped boats, restored to its former magnificence, bobbed gently on the water, the sunlight reflecting off its golden bows. Lain out in the boat was the body of Hrothgar, his face pallid in death, his trusty sword and axe by his side.

"I am a life-giving Goddess and it saddens me to see any hurt or death, especially to one who has served the cause of the Goddesses so bravely," Goddess Eostra announced gravely.

"Yes Goddess," I replied, "during our mission we came to understand and respect one another. I remember, when were imprisoned in the castle he told me how his greatest desire was to die a hero's death and join his beloved Goddess Freya in Valhalla. It is a sad end to my mission, but Hrothgar would be honoured with how he met his end; aiding a fellow slave in the service of the Goddesses."

Goddess Eostra nodded sagely. She pulled back her bow and let an arrow shoot high into the sky. As it descended it burst into flames and fell into the boat with Hrothgar's body setting the whole vessel aflame. We watched quietly as the gilded wood of the shell boat burned taking Hrothgar's body with it as plumes of smoke ascended into the air.