The Circle

Story Info
What happened when a man tries to beat the Devil.
1.2k words
2.63
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no!! Never!! I won't be your girl! You know, I like fancy clothing and expensive presents, and be taken to nice places. And you can't give me any of that. It's out of the question. Forget it. I'm dating someone else. It's Peter, Hmm... I like him. He's handsome... and he has money!! He's got a thing coming!! Me!!"

Loretta wasn't a humble girl, no. Pity that poor Harold had fallen in love with her. She was very pretty, granted. He knew that she wasn't a nice girl either, always so rude to him, and always so petulant and vain. And to tell him that she was dating another man was a cruel blow. He should have forgotten about her. But he didn't. He was obsessed with the wrong girl, as it happens to many a man... That night...

Harold was wearing a funny robe, all black, along with a black hat that resembled a cone. Funny hat, too. What Loretta didn't know was that Harold had started to get involved in black magic, since he discovered a very old book on the matter at a second hand bookstore. The book was so old that its pages were dark yellow, and funny little bugs were always crawling in it. He was so hurt by rejection that he wanted to have the girl badly, even against her will...

"Ha!! You'll see... you've humiliated me... but you'll see who Harold Webster is!!" He read the instructions carefully one more time ( they were written in ancient English ), and then he proceeded with the ritual. He drew a white circle with a piece of chalk, big enough to contain him inside comfortably.

The measurements had to be exact, there had to be a precise relation between them and Harold's body proportions. He then proceeded to read the brief spell:

"Come to me, Baal Moloch, Murdecha dida Naito... Come to me and grant me my wish... Odkra burutkei Satcka!! Release the forces now, Brunei filo da Kcthulu... Come to me, I command you!!"

A long moment of silence... Harold knew that he shouldn't repeat the spell, that was dangerous, so he started to feel nervous. After a while, Harold suddenly felt all of his body hair raising up.

Then, he saw me. What he saw was a very handsome and tall man, but that's unimportant, since I can adopt any appearance I want. I have even disguised myself as an angel more than once!! For that same reason, my real age is not important either, but I like to appear as a man in his mid- 40's. That makes me more interesting among women *chuckles*. I must have caused a good impression in Harold, wearing this elegant black suit, since he was speechless, and even trembling...

"You're so obsessed that it didn't cross your mind the thought that I might actually come to you? You command me?... And who are you? Oh, yes, Harold Webster. And who is Harold Webster? " See? I tried to break the ice, as I am a well- educated gentleman, but still poor Harold was mute.

"Well, you said that Loretta is going to find out who Harold Webster is... Therefore my question..." He gulped hard, and finally talked.

"I can control you!! So don't make mock of me. You can't enter inside the circle!!"

"Right. No, I can't. Actually not. But I don't mind "

"You don't? "

"No. What is it that you want from me? I think I know. But that girl is not a good choice for you. You're only stupid, but she's evil" ... I was going to add: 'she'll be mine, instead of yours, and I won't even have to try hard with her', but I refrained myself. I like to give surprises.

"I don't care. I want her!! And you must grant me my wish... or else I won't let you go!! I can even trap you inside a bottle..."

"Ouch!! That would hurt! And it would be boring. Cool down, Harold. No need to be aggressive. Alright. As you wish..."

"You'll do it? Fine. Now, go bring her. And make her obey my every desire forever..."

"That's what you want? That she be compelled to obey even against her will all the time, and with her fully knowing it? I can do that for you. It would be a nice vengeance... "

"Yes!!! That's what I want. Exactly "

"Very well, Harold "

"And don't try to escape. You can't. It's in the book "

"For heaven's sake, Harold!! I don't have to be reminded of that..."

"Come in, darling, I'm telling you, Harold has given up his hopes on you. I explained to him that we're in love, and he took it well. And he even bought you this exquisite present!!" What Harold saw then was that handsome and rich neighbor, Peter, taking pretty Loretta by the hand and guiding her into the house.

"Is that true, Harold sweetie? Oh I knew you were a good man, I knew it!!"

I changed my appearance to the real one. I have to say that that hurts my vanity bad, because people usually dislike it a lot, and even get scared by it. But that's the point...

"What? Peter!! I don't understand... what..." She lost consciousness, naturally. I took her in my arms just before she did, of course. No need to let pretty faces be hurt by gravity... and hard floors.

"Here she is, Harold. Take her. I already hypnotized her. She'll obey your every command " His eyes glittered with desire.

"Alright. That I'll do... Now go away!! And don't ever come back, I command you!!" At that moment, I knew I had one minute only, to perform the trick. That's how the guy up there set the rules, and I hate to say it, but it is not a good idea to make him angry.

"Oh, but first, I'll have my little share of her charms..."

"What? No!! She's mine!! What do you mean?" I looked at him for a moment.

"I mean this..." I disposed of Loretta's clothes, and got to caress her body languidly. She regained consciousness, and responded to my advances, oblivious to Harold's presence.

"No!! She's mine!! Don't touch her!!" I then made her lie on the floor, and proceeded to penetrate her. I can unleash a woman's instincts, in full, instantly, so her response was very vivid. That was more than Harold could take.

"No!! Leave her alone!!"

As I expected, he made a fast move to reach me... but then stopped suddenly, just before abandoning the protective circle, and said:

"Ah no, you won't get me. It's a trap - he laughed nervously -. Well, then I'll give up Loretta. My own life is more valuable than hers. And how she responded to your caresses... she's impure!! To hell with her!!"

"That's exactly where she's heading for, right. Her time is over... and so is yours..." I've got a poor devil's luck, you know? I looked at Harold's shoes. There was a chalk stain in one of them. He had stepped on the drawn circle, inadvertently erasing a small part of it from the floor.

I went out of pretty Loretta and into the circle in less than one second. Am I not fast?

END