All Comments on 'The City'

by nova2469

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific

I love it when characters just can't help themselves, and there's certainly no shortage of that here. The backstory and characters are very well established and thought out. There were a couple of repetitive sentences and some typos, but nothing too distracting. This is the first story of yours that I've read, but you can bet anything that it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make it last

Hey, I read most of your stories so far and I really enjoyed them but I noticed that you tent to "run" through the sex scenes. Try to make them last. Describe them in greater detail. There are a lot of stories on this site that you can draw on for inspiration. I'm not saying copy - mind you - but try to refine your style. You are certainly already on a good way so far. If you can improve some more you'll be in the top ratings in no time.

Keep it up

nova2469nova2469over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments and advice, much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexxxy, dirty, filthy - Mmmm!!

I'm very much looking forward to the sequel!

I don't know about everyone else, but I would

like to see some dudes getting some demon action.

Tentacles and demon cocks in their tight, muscular

and formerly-straight-laced bums and gullets.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well that was bloody fantastic, nice touch with the aphrodesiac theme as well, its one of my favourites!

Personally, I can't wait until you give Marie the treatment too, there's little better than reading a story of a girl caving in & abandoning her pride for pleasure. Looking forward to the next one a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You're a fantastic writer!! I'm kinda new to the whole literotica thing but this is probably THE best, if not one of them!! :D Would have to agree with the other Anon tho, would be nice if the "defiling" lasted a bit longer ;)

LunaWindLunaWindalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait...

For the sequel. Your work is always top notch, but I can't wait to see what happens next to the five brave (if a little foolish) adventurers as they explore The City.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Honestly, the only issue I have with this story are the occasional typos (e.x. 'planet' instead of 'plant'), but otherwise it's great work! I'd like to see more of the flower in the future, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really enjoyed ur work but frankly when the sequel will come?? I am just dying in anticipation

nova2469nova2469about 9 years agoAuthor

Concluding parts are in the works - sorry for the delays! Will be finished one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernova2469@nova2469
471 Followers
If you enjoyed my stories please get in touch - comments, twitter and email messages are all good! I always like to know what people think. You can also follow me on twitter here - https://twitter.com/Nova24691 - I post some small samples and all the news on my writing so you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES