The City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

"Arrghhhhhh!!" She screamed, her body spasming in orgasm. Her pleasure flicked to the next level as she felt the demon's cock jerk inside her followed by a powerful burst of jism splashing into her body. It squirted into her half a dozen times, on each occasion her thundering orgasm peaked a little higher until on the last she briefly passed out.

She awoke moments later to find the slug lying to one side on it's back, it's weird little legs gently waving in the air. It was obviously as satisfied as Jess was. Though she wasn't quite done, a nagging desire still filled her. So she pulled herself to her feet, a torrent of slime sliding off her body as she stood. She then tugged off her drenched skirt, unzipped her top and slid off boots so she was totally naked. If just as slick with slime as the slug.

Jess knelt down beside the monster, one hand gently caressing the top of it's rubbery head, and gently kissed it. It wasn't easy as it's strange maw was larger than hers and much rounder than a human mouth but she did her best and the demon seemed to respond opening its mouth slightly. Jess thrust her tongue in and got a mouthful of the sour but tasty slime, she swallowed it as best she could and kept tonguing away. The slug didn't seem to have a tongue to return the favour but seemed happy to suck away on hers.

As demon and girl continued making out Jess ran her hand down it's jelly like body, her fingers sliding through the thick slime coating, until she found its big cock. Her red nailed fingers wrapped around the rubbery dick and began sliding up and down. With only a few strokes it was as hard as it had been minutes before. Please with herself Jess broke the kiss and quickly pulled herself on top of the creature so she straddled it. With a swift motion up the demon pushed its dick deep into her pussy once again.

"Yesss!" Jess cried out as she started humping away on the cock. It was divine and she quickly felt another orgasm approaching. She realised she wanted something different this time though and so let the cock slip all the way out of her cunt. With it out of her she slid very slightly forward and then pushed down again so this time the cock was hilted in her anus.

"Fuuuuckkkkkk!!" She screamed, the slug was so much bigger than the flower had been so that it had actually hurt. Yet it felt really good too and after a moment she started humping away again. She took it slowly at first, letting the cock gently slip into her hole before sliding out. The penetration was helped by the buckets of slime covering them both and soon her whole rectum was filled with the stuff too. As her anus relaxed she picked up her pace and soon she was bucking away wildly, letting the slug slip its cock out to the very tip before thudding all the back into her arse.

"Urrghh...urrghh...urrghh..." was all Jess could moan, her cries echoing off the stone walls of the temple and filling the room, the only other sound the constant squelching of their slime slick forms rutting away.

Jess knew her climax was close so slammed herself back down and tightly squeezed her anal muscles. It was all the slug demon needed and Jess was rewarded by a powerful burst of cum filling her rectum. The feeling pushed her over the edge too and she let out an all mighty scream that must have been heard miles across the city.

With them both finally done Jess pulled herself off the demon, a stream of white demon jism jetted out of her arse as she flopped down on the floor but she was too exhausted to do anything about it. Once she was off him the demon rolled back onto it's legs and slowly crawled its way back out of the temple. Jess had loved every second of their coupling but was happy it was done with her, already she was beginning to wonder what other amazing creatures filled the city.

Having got her breath back Jess pushed herself to her feet and started to wipe the slug slime off her tits when she suddenly stopped. She realised that the point of expedition was to find proof of not just the city but also of the creatures that lived here. As she was now committed to trying to fuck as many as she could then she may as well keep what evidence of the experiences too. So with the slime dripping from her naked body and demon jism leaking out of her pussy and arse she grabbed her pack and scrambled around inside for some sample containers. She soon found a couple and filled the first one with as much of the yellow slime as she could wipe off her breasts and belly. The second she held open underneath her arsehole for a minute or so and let the viscous cum drip out to fill the container.

With both samples safely back in her pack she retrieved her clothes from the ground. They were sodden in slug slime but with little choice she pulled them on to her just as slimy body. The clothes clung tightly to her body but was rather pleased to feel how nice the warm gunge felt next to her skin. She then grabbed her boots, they were filed with the slime too but much of which squirted out around her legs as she pulled them on but enough remained to gently run around her feet and toes as she walked, it felt incredibly good like some kind of beauty treatment. Rather happy she grabbed her pack and set off out of the temple, idly scraping some of the sour liquid from her arm and into her mouth as she walked out.

To be continued...

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers