The Claiming

Story Info
A walk in the woods leads to an interesting discovery.
2.2k words
4.13
24.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What good is a cock whore if she can't even cum on a cock?!"

She lie on the tall grass beside the creek hearing the words of her master over and over. Her long grey cotton kirtle was bunched up around her hips, the bodice splayed open to reveal her creamy white breasts. She pinched and pulled at her nipples as her masters words reverberated in her head.

"Your master likes to feel the squeeze of a cunt around his cock. Is yours so overused it is incapable of the action?"

She bent her knees and spread her legs wide. The air on her nether lips was cool. She could feel she was wet. She was always wet. Even the thought of cock made her drip. She ran her fingers through her wet slit.

"I should have known when that worthless mongrel Gephardt sold you for so little coin that you were broken."

Two fingers dove into her moist heat and quickly withdrew. Aided by her own juices she fingered the engorged hood of her clit. She whimpered as her other hand continued to abuse her nipples to the point of pain.

"I bet that snatch of yours would not come for any man. You are incapable I say."

She twisted and pinched her nipples harder as the fingers of her other hand slapped quickly against her ever swelling clit.

"If you do not cum on my cock this instant I shall sell you come feast day. I promise you that."

The slapping against her clit became harder. She winced at her own ministrations as she felt that pull deep within her. Then as her fingers viciously twisted her reddened nipple she fell over the edge. She screamed, the orgasm so intense it arched her back. She fell to the earth exhausted as she heard the final words from her master.

"You are worthless. Not even good enough to be called a cock whore."

****

Cyprian hadn't meant to watch. He had been on the hunt for lunch when he came across the female. He'd never seen her in the village, and his curiosity about her origins had him following her deeper into the woods.

He had been in his wolf form, so he was not afraid of her hearing him as he padded along behind her. He had stayed close enough that he could see her face and watch her form, but far enough away that he would not frighten her if she did happen to see a wolf stalking the woods.

She was an enchanting creature. A girl of no more than one and twenty. As she continued, he had watched her form move in the oversized shapeless grey kirtle. She had a rounded face with gentle grey eyes and a pleasantly plump mouth. Her long black hair fell in soft curves, coming to rest above a generously rounded ass. Even in the shapeless kirtle he could tell she was neither thin nor obese, but pleasantly curved in all the appropriate spots. Her breasts were perhaps overly large, and bounced along with her steps.

As they had continued through the woods, he watched her hips sway back and forth as her breasts jiggled. He had felt himself grow hard. His member had bounced against his underbelly with each step and his blood boiled for a good hard fuck. He pictured himself grabbing the female and taking her in the forest. He had stopped to shake his head to stop his wayward thoughts when she stopped.

He watched as she had lain down beside the creek. She looked sad, and forlorn. Such a look on this marvelous creature had made him curious so he had moved to the other side of the creek and lay in the cool grass, his muzzle resting upon his front paws.

No sooner had he settled than he saw her pull the skirts of her kirtle up. She had been bare below and he raised his muzzle to catch her scent. He had wanted to howl as he caught her sweet scent of vanilla and the heady scent of her musk. She had been wet. He could see the sun glistening off the moisture of her soft folds.

His already swollen cock had jumped and lengthened. He pushed his hips toward the ground rubbing his member along the cool grass.

She had then pulled open the bodice of her kirtle and began yanking on her nipples. Twisting them, pulling, and pinching. He had suppressed a growl as he watched her purposefully cause herself pain. Then the air had grown thicker with her scent and he realized her painful ministrations were causing her pleasure.

Oh how he had wished he could change into his human form and drive himself deep into her wet slit. He had continued to rock his hips into the cool grass, his cock lengthening and swelling more than he thought possible.

He had closed his eyes to suppress a groan when he heard a wet slapping sound. He had opened his eyes just in time to see her slapping at her wet pussy then arching into the air and letting out a long scream of pleasure.

He had come hard against the cool earth, his cock jetting spurt after spurt of thick cum. By the goddess he had not come like that since he was a pup. It had been a bit embarrassing.

He had forced himself still as the girl lie motionless once again. Then he watched as tears streamed from the girls eyes. He watched for a moment then had started to rise, feeling the need to comfort her. Then her head had turn to the side and her gaze locked with his. She had given him a slow sad smile then stood to leave.

**** The walk back into town was arduous. She could think only of her failures and the fact that she would be sold yet again on feast day. It wasn't something new. Since her father had first sold her as a house slave on her eighth birthday, she had been sold 23 times.

Being a house slave had been tedious. She hated cleaning other people's messes. So on her woman's day or 18 birthday (when all Dallians, even slaves, reach womanhood) she had sucked the cock of her master's son. Not because he made her, but because she had wanted to. The man's wife had not been happy when she walked in on her husband ramming his cock down the greedy throat of a house slave. She had been sold the next day.

Unfortunately she had been sold as a privy slave. The only thing worse than cleaning other people's messes, had been cleaning up their shit. That master had kept her around for several months because she 'amused' him. It probably didn't hurt that she sucked his cock every night while he lie in bed with his sleeping wife.

But she had been sold again, this time as a cock whore. At the time, just the name had made her wet between her legs. The thought of a man taking her deep with his hard cock had her playing with herself every time she was left alone. Which unfortunately was not very often.

Her first master had been a disappointment. He was a balding fat man with a very short cock. He did not penetrate her womanhood, he did not like being sucked. He liked her to lick his backside and penetrate him with her fingers. She was sold again after she walked in on her master being whipped as the stable boy speared him with his cock. She had just turned 19.

Her second master as a cock whore was wondrous. He was strong and well built with a fine cock. He breached her maidenhead the night he bought her. She fucked him often and fucked him well. He had never complained that she did not complete. He took pleasure only for himself, which gave her pleasure in return. He had died in a raiding party shortly before her 20th birthday. She was now nearing her 22nd birthday and had been sold 20 times.

The first few times she had been sold she did not understand the reasoning. She was a good cock whore, never denying a master his right to her cunt or her mouth or for those who wished, her nether hole. She did her duty with passion and was always wet for a masters cock.

Then with master Kriol the reason had become clear. She would always remember the boom of his deep voice as he shoved his cock into her over and over. "Why do you never cum on my cock, whore? Am I not good enough for you? Is that what you think?" He had slapped her aside and finished himself with his hand. She was sold the next day.

At first she did not understand, she was a good cock whore. Just the smell of a man made her nether lips tingle and her sex flood with moisture. She spent several nights trying to reason it out and then understanding dawned on her. She had never had what her master called an orgasm. At least not on a man's cock. She had multiple orgasms in bed as she lie remembering a session with her master. Pinching and pulling her nipples. Plunging her fingers into her hot sex. There she had felt overwhelming pleasure. Pleasure that made her cry out and her sex to clench around her fingers. There the sensations of pleasure were overwhelming. But with her masters, she sought only their pleasure. How could this be wrong.

But of course it had been. As she neared her master's villa she remembered all the things her masters had said.

"By the gods what a waste of a good cunt."

"You think you are better than me? You are just a receptacle for my cum and you don't even do that well."

"If I wanted a cold fish, I would fuck my wife."

"Gods your cunt is tight and warm and sweet, but I can no longer tolerate your lack of participation."

"What good is a cock whore if she can't even cum on a cock?!"

"...you were broken."

"You are worthless. Not even good enough to be called a cock whore."

As she entered the villa she saw her master seated at the table. She quickly pulled her kirtle over her head and dropped to her knees. She bowed her head, assuming the correct posture of a cock whore. She heard him grunt and slap the table with his hand. "Get up and get out of my sight slave."

Her heart clenched. Slave. He had called her slave. Not his cock whore. Would she be sold as a common slave this time? After 20 unhappy masters it was most likely the case.

**** Cyprian followed the girl to the villa on the edge of town. This was the home of Judge Reinhardt. Was she his daughter? His wife? No the old codger had never married. Why then was she here? He heard yelling from within and took a step toward an open window.

Inside he saw the young girl kneeling naked in a submissive posture in front of the judge. Although her head was bowed Cyprian could see tears streaming down her cheek and heard her barely audible "please".

"Please? Please you? You do not please me." The Judge stood and walked away from the girl. "I no longer want to see that unresponsive cunt. Do you hear me? Come feast day I will be free of you and find myself a proper cock whore."

Cock whore? Merciful gods, she was a cock whore? He had heard about such creatures from his father. Father had said they were very common in the cities among the upper class. They were bred to pleasure a man. To take his cock in any way he desired without complaint. He had never heard of anyone in the village owning a cock whore. Until now. Well, at least for two more days.

He watched as the girl collapsed and lie in a naked heap on the floor. He could hear her sobs through the window, and wished very much to comfort her.

Without thinking he moved to the villa's door and knocked loudly. There was a faint gasp from behind the door, then a louder voice. "If you can't be a good cock whore, the least you could do is answer the fucking door, slave."

Cyprian heard muted shuffling then the door opened and the girl stood before him dressed once again in the shapeless kirtle, eyes cast down. She said nothing. She made no move. Cyprian brought his hands up to reach for the girl when the Judge's voice boomed from across the room. "Well, what is it boy?"

Crap. He hadn't thought this through at all. He'd only seen the girl in distress and his instincts reacted.

"Uh, I was looking for the apothecary." He said slowly, watching her as he spoke.

"You are on the wrong side of the village boy." His voice held distain.

Cyprian did not look at him. He kept his gaze firmly on the girl. Who in turn kept her gaze firmly on the ground. He watched her for several moments unmoving before the Judge spoke again.

"Close the door slave."

The girl made a barely visible flinch when he said the word slave. Then the door slowly closed, blocking her from Cyprian's gaze.