The Clan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers

This time Benny went straight for his mother's lower body, he had had an idea. He pulled up her nighty to look at her magnificent pussy and she pulled her knees up and out, and she moaned in anticipation. Benny took his mother's right hand and placed it just above her pussy, but it remained still. 'That's ok', thought Benny and he knelt down beside her bed and slowly, but firmly ran his hand up the inside of her left thigh until he came to her pussy. Because she had pulled her knees out, all of her pussy and lower was accessible to Benny and he now played gently with the outside of his mother's asshole.

Her reaction was instant, and she moaned and lifted her hips a little, moving her hand to her plump shaved pussy. Benny continued to run his finger around her asshole, and Bev began to pull on her pussy lips, then rub her clit and she continued to alternate between the two actions. Benny could see his mother was very wet, so he reached his finger up and scooped a little of her pussy juice onto his finger and brought it back to her asshole.

With the lubrication he circled around. Bev drew in a loud breath and pushed her hips toward his finger again. He pulled his pajama pants down and his hard dick sprung up, more lubricant on his dick from his mother's pussy and he straddled her. Bev was still furiously playing with herself. Benny raised her legs so her pussy rolled up to him and slid her two fingers out and his two fingers into her pussy. He slid them in and out a few times until her pussy gapped for him. Then he feed his dick into his mother's pussy.

"Oh Benny," his mother said as his dick slid into her tight pussy. First he pushed the head of his dick passed the entrance of Bev's love tunnel.

"Oh, fuck mummy's pussy sweetie," his mother told him in her sleepy voice and he did for about three thrust and then came inside her.

It wasn't earth shattering for either mother or son, but it felt nice and it was Bev and Benny. Bev realized she would need to teach her son the finer points of sex, and she just couldn't wait. Benny too realized he needed guidance and stamina, but he also realized Bev and he had all the time they needed. He eased his mother's legs down, and she started to finger fuck herself again and Benny put the doona on her again. He wondering what his mother would say in the morning, but Bev would use the rest of the weekend to give her son a crash course and he was a fast learner.

Tarkas3
Tarkas3
222 Followers
12