All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 11'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ALL

All of the chapters in this series are good,the only comment I can make is that I would like the intercourse chapters to be lengthier and more graphic.It is still a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent! But...

I am very pleased that you have not left too much time between chapters. These are very good stories, but you continue to use grammar that has become frustrating. It has not improved since the story's inception. Just let a friend read them over first. But do keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Mother-fucking is always hot. It would be even hotter if you gave more details of the actual fucking. Your readers would like to see the scene in full detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not savior!

He may savor her, or savour her in the English manner; but savior is not the verb you want (indeed, it's not a verb at all)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fine addition to a great saga

With Jeremy's inspiration Bri experiences what all his buddies are experiencing. The incomparable joy to sticking his hard young cock up his own birth canal, up the same wonderful hole he came out of, his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. Bri gives it the hot incestuous fuck it deserves, and he ends by blowing his young balls and filling his mother with his creamy semen. There's a synergistic element in play here. Bri, like the other boys, is aroused to a fever pitch by knowing that all of them are fucking their own mothers, exploring their mothers' cunts with their fine fat cocks, unloading their young balls and splattering their semen all over the walls of their mothers' twats. As the old saying goes, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and these lusty lads are having the time of their lives making great big puddles in their personal playgrounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous