All Comments on 'The Cleaning Lady Ch. 04'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

Love the way the Story is going . at the Present rate either they will be Moving in with Mr Nicholas or One Probably Ping will be Marrying Mr.Nicholas.

and sharing with Sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it going!

Awesome story well written! Keep up the good work!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 14 years ago
Well done! Fine build up

Loved the story, and I'm not generally into Asian women. But, your erotic and well-written descriptions of the Chinese young sisters was masterful, without seeming repetitive. Hot tale. Although Nicholas was a little too passive for most of the story for my taste, one could say he was going with the flow of the girls.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
You Must

Have more Ping & Minh stories to Relate. sounds like He could Marry one and Hire the Other as a House Keeper.

So the Sisters could stay together. And still have Mr. Nicholas around for Sex and Babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

You must continue this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Love the whole series..keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please ?

It's been too long.

coolguy010coolguy010almost 13 years ago
nice story

mmm all this unprotected fun.. mmmhmm.. cumming inside two hot chinese pussies many times.. It wont be long before they get pregnant ;)

DOC226DOC226almost 13 years ago
More Please

Could you add another chapter to your Cleaning Lady series to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion. It HOT, but doesn't seem quit finished,

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
ASIAN GIRLS ARE GREAT

This story was HOT! I spent a lot of time in Taiwan during the early to mid sixties and reading this brought back many fond memories of beautiful petite Chinese girls who knew how to please a man. Of course, I was very pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

very erotic, kept me hard the whole story. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I love the characters and the outcome. This is a fantasy of mine!

I hope Nicholas moves in with them and they all keep each other happy for the rest of their lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

You need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

After reading all parts and every page, i must say that the cleaning lady is a pretty sexy novel.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
I liked this one

the most, as the restaurant scene plus earlier apartment scene was really what I expected more than anything else from this series--it made more sense and seemed more erotic than a hodgepodge of sexual encounters. I rated it a 5, although I don't agree with the sisters doing a 69 on each other to close the van scene: I simply think they should have their separate pleasures, much like when Ping visited Nicholas separately for her own sex.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
It Should

Continue by now they each have Feelings for each other. So why not move Together. Then when their Stupid Ass Husband come sniffing around they could both be Pregnant. Leaving No uncertainty as to there being No Reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hit story

I can just picture these 2 girls. Very small, firm, tight little asses, just like small honey dew melons. Proud little titties like champagne glasses.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
Please Continue story.

Great storyline with lots of potential, Them moving in, new place to live, more girls, lots of adventures. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Encore!

There better DAMN well be a Chapter 5...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely done sir!

I just wanted to let you know that I will soon be in touch with a small Asian lady to clean my home!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
UMMMMMM!!!

Sure wish you would write more !!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[13.10.22]

Kawaii und Zsexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
404 Followers
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES