All Comments on 'The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Wow. Unbelievably hot. That sex toy thing is really a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again

Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a fine lovemaking story

May Jocelyn and Derek continue their love affair until she really gets knocked up by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You descibe this story vividly and sensually.

Jocelyn said to Derek as follows:

"And eventually, my son, when the time comes, these tits will be full of milk again, and you will fucking be in charge of drinking all the milk away on a daily basis. These tits will bring you nothing but pleasure. So get used to this, baby. This is your future."

I wonder if his fantastic future will turn into reality on chapter 5. I hope such consequence as she predicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story, but-

"The scent of her wet cunt hit Derek's ears and made him dizzy" ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting.

But the whole, I have other man around the world, thing felt a bit weird. Did she choose him over everyone else, or not ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stopped after boring first page of talk, talk, talk

stopped after boring first page of talk, talk, talk. i see why you are called the talk man. skip to the story and skip the extraneous bullcrap

EromanticaEromanticaover 7 years ago

@anon from 5/17/15 - Well he is called the TALKman.

mBrowmBrowover 7 years ago
Fleshing it out

Seems another fine story series from a proven and prolific author .. Thanks, TalkMan!

Regarding a complaint about verbosity, I'd suggest that it's the author's prerogative, and the exchanges add interest, while helping to flesh out the story. The dialogue further explains the narrative and appeals to readers' cerebral sides, for those who have such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7928 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...