The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"I, uh... I don't think I can do this." Derek cried out, terrified. Jocelyn rolled her eyes. She calmly reached down and peeled her wet thong to the side, revealing her bare cunt to her son-in-law for the first time.

"That change your mind?" Jocelyn asked coldly. Derek's eyes widened in shock. He was staring straight his mother-in-law's bare, wet cunt. Jocelyn said nothing, she just let the young man take it in. She knew she didn't have to say anything. Nature would take its course.

Derek was a very inexperienced young man, so he had never been confronted by something as raw and filthy, something as blatantly sexual as the bare cunt of a mature woman, his mother-in-law. Derek just stared at it, taking in its beauty. Two smooth, puffy lips, still youthful looking. She was clearly turned on as she was totally soaked. The juices dripped out from her pussy down to her now exposed asshole. It grabbed Derek's vision. This was so wrong, seeing his mother-in-law's clean, tight looking asshole. He had to look away. Just above her pussy was a small tuft of red hair. Then, Derek noticed her clit. It was sticking out, more proof of how turned on she was. But, piercing through it was a silver stud, gleaming in the light.

"You like my piercing?" she asked. "You young guys seem to love it." she commented.

"It's uh, nice." Derek said, unconsciously licking his lips. He studied that throbbing clit and the silver stud, completely consuming his mind, drawing him to his downfall. He looked up, and she gave an ever so slight nod of assent. Derek was moving closer, as if being attracted by an unseen force. He moved closer but then stopped, only inches from her soaked cunt. Her tasty scent was invading his nostrils, but one last shred of resistance stopped him. Jocelyn smirked coldly and smoothly brought her knees to her chest, forcing Derek's trapped head to close the distance. Jocelyn stopped only when she felt Derek's lips mash against her sweet cunt.

"AHHHHH, that's it!" Jocelyn moaned out, flexing her thighs, forcing Derek to really dive in. She smiled when she felt Derek's lips part and take a first, tentative lick.

"Ohhh, that's it! That's a good son!" Jocelyn called out.

Derek felt his tongue graze Jocelyn's wet cunt, her juices mashing against his tongue. Her flavor immediately overwhelmed his senses, the taste of her cunt an exquisite pleasure.

"Don't be afraid to dive in their baby." Jocelyn called out. Derek stabbed his tongue firmly into her.

"AHHHH, SHIT!" Jocelyn screamed.

"Whush gnngg onnn?" Heather slurred out.

"Oh, don't be bothered, darling. Your husband is just eating your mother's pussy!" Jocelyn said with a laugh. "You sweet, innocent, dim bulb, you won't remember any of this. You won't remember the night of pleasure me and your hubby are about to have. But every so often, in your dreams, you will remember this night. You will be disgusted by it, but you won't stop dreaming about it, being obsessed by the nightmare that you are inadequate compared to your hot mother." Jocelyn moaned out with pleasure.

Derek tried to pull away, shocked by how Jocelyn was talking to her own daughter. But Jocelyn's thighs flexed and held him in place.

"Oh, baby, it's too late for that. It's too late for you to go anywhere now. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. On your knees... sucking my cunt. I know it's hard to believe, but I know these things, and I knew it would come to this. I saw this coming as soon as I saw you. As soon as I saw you walking down the aisle, I took one look at you and knew you'd be sucking my cunt by the end of the night. I knew you would not be fucking my brainless daughter tonight. She's the type of girl who does not get fucked on her wedding night. She's the type of girl who would somehow lose out on something that every wife gets. She's the type that would lose out on that one, good, guaranteed fuck. She's a bright girl, but she is a fuck-up." Jocelyn said.

Derek couldn't reply. His mouth was busy lapping at his mother-in-law's cunt. He was still shocked at how easily Jocelyn could so viciously insult Heather. He looked up at her in annoyance, a look she could read easily.

"Oh, I'm sure you are wondering how I could say such horrible things about my dear daughter." Jocelyn began, scratching his scalp as her son-in-law's tongue dug between the puffy lips of her silky cunt. "If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a very... direct person." she paused. Derek was too busy with his meal, as he gathered her pussy juices into his mouth. He didn't want to like it. He didn't want to be enjoying it, but God her pussy juices tasted really good. It felt amazing to soak his tongue in this amazing liquid pooled deep in his mother-in-law's cunt. He just wanted to dive in and bathe in this spectacular fluid.

"I love my daughter, but she is a fuck-up in every regard of the term. She is a fuck-up and an ungrateful little bitch." Jocelyn said. She turned to face her daughter. "You hear that honey?" she said with a smug smile. Heather's eyes were closed, and she just grunted in response. "Heather got handed all the advantages in the world, and she threw them all away. She was born into privilege, born into advantages, but as she grew up, it became clear she wanted nothing more than to just be normal. Be a regular girl. I gave her everything! I gave her my love. I gave her the life that any little girl would dream of having. At first, I appreciated her humility. Jackie had turned into a spoiled brat and embraced the lifestyle we lived in. I figured that Heather would grow out of her little 'normal' phase after awhile. Mmm, that's very good, dear. My clit is dying for some attention, though."

Jocelyn brought her knees up, effectively dragging Derek until her hard pierced clit dragged against his lips. Derek instinctively opened up and took the hard clit of his mother-in-law into his mouth and began to tease it with his tongue.

"Ahhh, that's it, my son. That's it, nibble on that clit." Jocelyn moaned out, in pleasure but still in control. "Now, I was just so disappointed when my little girl became a little rebel. She never invited people over. She never wanted to show off our wealth. Our talents. She dressed in common clothing. She acted like a common girl. How should I, as her mother, feel when my daughter rejects all of the work me and the other women in our family did to get to this stage in life? To get to our level in society? Cline women are strong women. Cline women seize the day! Cline women do not reject any advantage. Cline women take advantage of any gift given to them to improve their lot in life. Improve their own place in society, and improve things for the family. But Heather, my dear daughter, rejected it. She was the smarter of my two daughters, by far. She has a great mind, a great drive to succeed. She might be the smartest girl in our entire family. But she lacks the killer instinct that truly marks a real Cline woman. No, my daughter puts her great gifts to charitable purposes. She writes about issues, she cares about such trivial bullshit. The opposite of what our family did to get her to this level in life. She rejected our way of life, Derek. How should that make her mother feel? She went out of her way to be the opposite of us in every way. Case in point." Jocelyn paused. Derek looked up just in time to see Jocelyn reach to her chest and part her low cut dress, revealing that she was not wearing a bra, revealing her enormous breasts to her son-in-law.

Derek had to stop sucking her pussy. That's how floored he was by the sight of his mother-in-law's spectacular breasts. They were pale like the rest of her, pale and creamy. They sat on her chest proudly like mountainous hills of soft, silky flesh. They maintained their perkiness, even at her mature age. Derek's eyes were drawn to her prominent nipples standing proudly from her smooth, pale pink areolas. Her nipples were rock hard, and each nipple as pierced with a silver stud. A proud pair of firm, EE cup mature breasts should be commonly associated with the role of mother she should be, but the piercings made it clear these tits were not being used for any motherly pursuits. They were being used for sex.

"I don't know if you noticed, honey, but most Cline women are built like brick shithouses. I am. Jackie is. Even my mother is. Each of us could make a living posing in the nude and no one would complain. Cline women are uncommonly gorgeous and sexy. But there are some who reject this. Who want to be their own women and not use their looks as a tool. Some play their looks down. And for some girls, like my daughter, I swear it's in their coding to be the opposite of us real Cline women. I swear some tell their own brains to not grow tits, to not get hot asses, to not fill out in just the right way, just to be different. So they grow up flat and uninspiring. Pretty, but not jaw-dropping. They expect us to accept them when they don't want to accept the advantages we worked so hard to give them. Heather had all the tools and she wasted them!"

"That's why I feel no shame in taking her place in her bed. That's why I feel no shame stealing her man for my own uses. That's why I feel no shame in insulting her to her face and showing her how badly she has wasted her time, her life trying not to be like us. That's why I feel no shame telling her the only way she can hold down a man is to grow up, admit the truth that she is not good enough to lock down any man worth a damn. That the only way she will be able to hold down a man for good is to go to the doctor, get some fucking implants, work out, get a makeover. Just do whatever she needs to act like the Cline woman she should have been." Jocelyn paused as Derek flicked her clit.

"AHHHHH, that's fucking good, honey. I'm sorry for all the monologuing, dear. It's just that when I get my cunt sucked I feel the incredible urge to speak my mind. And Derek, nothing is quite as sweet as telling someone their flaws. It got me hot to tear you down, my son. But I am building you into something better. Something stronger. And I am trying to do the same for Heather. So, telling her what I really think about her is really for the best. Telling her how much of a disappointment she is to me is a good thing for me to say. Telling her she has wasted her life is a fucking great thing for me to tell her. Telling her that I love Jackie more than I love her is a fucking hot thing for me to say, because it's the truth. It's constructive. I love Jackie more even though Heather is smarter and has more potential. I love Jackie more because she embraced our lifestyle, our way of life. I love Jackie more because she has huge tits! It's hard to respect a girl with tiny titties, Derek, especially one in a family of busty women. I love Jackie more because she has the body of a Cline woman and she knows how to flaunt it. AHHHH FUCK! It feels so good to tell the truth after all these years!" Jocelyn moaned out.

"I'm going to keep you, I've just decided." Jocelyn began. "You need a lot of mothering, and it is my duty to be there for you. I will make all the decisions for you. I will boss you around. I will be a grade-A cunt, but that is the type of woman you need. It will be tough, but you need it strict. You will do what I say. You will obey my every command. And you will never have sex with Heather again. I need your focus on me, your mother. And if that spells the end of your marriage, then it's for the best. Heather needs to learn a harsh lesson, as do you. And there is a good reason you will agree with this. For boys like you, it feels so good to serve the will of a strong woman. It is your place and you know it, deep down. You will find your freedom in serving me. You will experience endless pleasure in servitude. You will experience things you never would have beforehand. And that will start right now." Jocelyn stopped. Derek took in every harsh word, simultaneously sickened by her perversion and agreeing with her harsh judgment. Every word she said was true. He knew it. He did need a mother. He did need to be bossed around. And he knew it was an exquisite pleasure to serve the will of a strong woman. He knew that deep down. It was in his instincts.

Showing off again her remarkable flexibility, she released Derek's head from its fleshy prison between her things and put her feet on either side of his head. She pushed his head away with his feet, and she watched his thick, extended tongue reappear from deep within her tight cunt. Jocelyn forced his head upward till she could reach his scalp with her long-nailed fingers. Smoothly, she replaced her feet with her hands on either side of his head, and in one smooth motion, pulled him forward until his gasping mouth was forcibly attached to her hard nipple.

Derek again acted on instinct. The instinct hidden deep within all young men's minds. The instinct that told you that when a fat, mature breast was forced against your mouth, when the hard nipple is pressing against your mouth, you open up and started sucking. And that is what he fucking did. Derek's open mouth formed a tight seal against her smooth areola. His cheeks hollowed. His tongue leapt outward to flick against her hard, rubbery nipple. His tongue played with the barbell stud piercing that taut nipple.

"That's it, baby! That is it!" Jocelyn moaned out. She brought her mouth to his ear and began whispering. "You just suck at my nipple, baby. I'll let you suck all night if you need to. There are few weapons a woman can have that are better than a pair of huge, perky, mature breasts. They can force any man to their knees! Even the hardest, toughest man can't resist a pair of EE-cups on a stacked older slut! They can turn any man into putty. Your transition into my slave will not be easy. You will lash out, get upset, be the petulant boy you still are. You will yell at me. Scream at me. But a woman like me can't be intimidated. I will stay calm... and walk up to you, scoop one of these fat fucking tits out, and wait for you to take action. You would be pissed. You would be furious. But you will get on your knees, and you will suck my nipples. Sure, you will angrily suck. You'll bite and you'll chew, but it won't phase me. But it will phase you. It's impossible to stay mad with a hard nipple in your mouth. You will suck, and bite, and chew, and eventually, you won't be mad anymore. All that furious, petulant anger will all transfer to pleasure for me. And pleasure for you as well. Nothing can soothe your frustrations away quite like sucking a firm nipple. And eventually, my son, when the time comes, these tits will be full of milk again, and you will fucking be in charge of drinking all the milk away on a daily basis. These tits will bring you nothing but pleasure. So get used to this, baby. This is your future."

Derek couldn't think straight. He just acted, again, on instinct. And Derek's instinct, the part of him that formed the basis of who he was, that was there from the beginning, that could not be overwritten because it was so deeply ingrained in him. That part of Derek was telling him to suck on that juicy, mature nipple.

A sucking sound echoed through the marriage suite as Derek worshipped his mother-in-law's nipple. Derek's tongue flicked at the nipple embedded in his mouth.

"Bite it, son. Bite it!" Jocelyn commanded firmly. Derek firmly closed his teeth against the protruding nub in his mouth, closing around it firmly. Jocelyn's nipple piercing clicked against his teeth as he chewed, but Jocelyn did not flinch. She simply smiled. It took a lot more than that to make Jocelyn wince.

"Switch nipples, my son." Jocelyn commanded gently. She tilted her chest till her other breast was pointing at his face, and Derek's mouth attached itself to the other nipple capping her other juicy breast. Derek's tongue swirled around the nipple, running along the firm flesh.

"Squeeze my breasts, son. Feel your mother's breasts. Feel your mother's huge fucking tits! Squeeze my firm flesh and think about how much better they are than my daughter's." Jocelyn moaned out. Derek let his hands trail up her firm torso till his hands made contact with her copious breast flesh. Derek let his mother-in-law's huge tits fill his palms before he gave them the firm squeeze they were so desperately aching for. Jocelyn's pale, firm flesh poured through his fingers, overfilling his big, manly palms.

They were so soft! So firm. Derek had never felt a big pair of tits before. He had never really specifically desired to do it, but now that he had, he realized what a god damn thrill it was to squeeze a pair of huge, mature titties. To squeeze them was addicting. To be smothered in their softness and to fully experience the full power of her firm titties required you to lose yourself in the process. Jocelyn knew this and intended to use this bit of knowledge to her advantage.

"Derek, I know part of you wants to fight for Heather. I want you to keep sucking my big tits till you forget all about her. Till you stop thinking about anything, really. I don't want there to be a silly thought in that pretty head of yours." Jocelyn commanded.

All Derek felt was softness. Jocelyn was a patient woman, and so she happily sat back for a good hour and allowed her son-in-law to lose himself in her prodigious rack. Jocelyn forced him suck both nipples, hard. Jocelyn scrubbed her gigantic breasts across his face. She forced her big breasts together and forced Derek's head into her cleavage, smothering him till he was low on breath as his face was embedded against her soft, pillowy breasts.

Until he lost himself.

Derek fell into a waking sleep. He was aware of his surroundings, but his mind reverted into a dreamlike state. Jocelyn simply ran her fingers through his hair and allowed her son-in-law to slip from reality.

Derek didn't know how long this lasted. When he came too, he realized he had been moved. No longer was he on his knees in front of his busty mother-in-law. No, now he was on his back on the great big marital suite bed. He looked down to realize he was no longer wearing any clothes whatsoever. He had been stripped nude, and as he looked around, he realized he may have been abandoned, as neither Heather or Jocelyn were in the room. Derek searched for any sign of life, until he heard voices from out of the room, near the entryway to the suite. Derek strained his ears to listen.

"Yes, I'll take her to your room, Ms. Cline." A female voice said.

"Very good, Kaitlyn." Jocelyn said.

"But Moooooooommmmmm! I aaaammmmmm not leavfing! This ishh my night! I want to fuck myyyy hubby!" Heather groaned out.

"I told you to be quiet! You are making a fool out of yourself! You are ruining this night for me!" Jocelyn said fiercely.

"Pleashhh Mom! I'm shorry! I'll be good!" Heather groaned.

"It's too late for that. Go with Kaitlyn. Be quiet. Think about what you did! Think about how you ruined this night." Jocelyn said, scolding her daughter like she was a little girl. Heather began to sob.

"I'll get her out of the way." The other woman, Kaitlyn, said, guiding the sobbing girl into the hallway, letting her stumble away.

"I must say, Ms. Cline, you look stunning." Kaitlyn, said. "Especially when, you know, you're standing next to your daughter."

"Thank you, my dear. It is a shame my daughter never quite filled out like I did, and her sister did, and her grandmother did, and like most of the women in my family did." Jocelyn said, causing Kaitlyn to laugh.

"I noticed that." Kaitlyn said, "Is he in there?" she asked.

"Of course." Jocelyn said.

"Well..." Kaitlyn began, "Have fun."

"I will." Jocelyn replied.

"Don't be too loud." Kaitlyn warned.

"I think you and I both know dear, when there's a 10-inch dick plowing your ass, it's impossible to stay quiet." Jocelyn said, causing both women to laugh.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...34567...9