The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek, this could have been so much easier. See what happens when you fight back! See what happens when you defy me!" Jocelyn screamed out. She looked down her back at her son-in-law's weakening stare. She showed some mercy and lifted her ass slightly, allowing him to breath. He breathed in harshly, attempting to regain his strength. As he returned from his daze, Jocelyn spoke.

"Derek, face the facts. You can't defeat me. You can't defeat this ass! You can't resist it! You are not strong enough to stop me! You can't escape! You will never escape me. Look at it, Derek! Look at this ass! It is your future! It is your fate! It is your destiny!"Jocelyn moaned out.

"NOOO!" Derek yelled out, again resisting. Jocelyn simply sat on his face again, muffling his resistance, neutralizing him with her round ass.

Derek was furious. He wanted to escape! He wanted to return to his wife and escape this vile woman. But she had tricked him, manipulated him into falling face first between her ass-cheeks, again. He hated Jocelyn, he truly did. He hated how evil she was. He hated how manipulative she was. He hated how callously she treated Heather. He hated the horrible things she said about him. He hated that she might be right.

How could he be so stupid? So weak? How had this old lady tricked his brilliant mind? How did this slut trick him so easily?

"Derek, admit the truth! You can't beat me! I am smarter than you! I am more connected than you! Babe, you are a fish out of water! You have no idea how cruel this world is! You have no idea the evils that are out there! For a young man like you, you are quite simply not equipped to care for yourself! If you think I am evil, then you should meet some of the women I've met. Women that are positively vile! Women that will make you do unconscionable things not only to you, but to Heather, my dear, dear daughter. Babe, I am protecting you from them! I'm being nice!"

"Derek, look at you. You were so angry. So resistant just minutes earlier. Now, you are face deep in my ass-crack, again! Ha Ha Ha! Face it, my son, you're a bit dumb. You are built to be deceived, to be tricked by whores like myself! Despite how smart you think you are, how much you supposedly don't want it, you will still end up on your back, on a bed, smothered in mature ass. Derek, you will always lose to women like me! So you might as well accept your place, accept the bit of evil in you, accept the fact that you need to cut ties with Heather, betray her sorry ass, and worship your goddess of your mother-in-law. Derek, it is really for the best. Accept the fact that I am your mother now, and I will lead you into a new way of life, a life of joy. A life of bliss. A life of pleasure. A life of submission, and the pleasure that comes with it. Imagine how good it will be. Imagine how hard you will cum!" Jocelyn said. She lifted her ass, giving him the chance to reply. He gasped deeply, trying to recover.

"Jocelyn, pleas..." he began, before she cut him off by smothering him again.

"Derek! How stupid are you!" Jocelyn said, grinding her ass against his face roughly, grinding his head against the bed. She did this for about a minute before lifting her ass again.

"Now, what was that?" Jocelyn asked.

Derek searched his mind, trying to decipher what she really wanted. Then, it came to him. Grudgingly, he began to speak.

"Uh, Ms., uh, I..." Derek relented. But again, Jocelyn sat on his face, smothering him with her ass.

"Derek, you have been a terrible son! A disrespectful little shit! You have to earn the right to call me Mommy. Got it? Don't call me Mommy until you really mean it!" Jocelyn said. She lifted her ass off of his face again.

Derek didn't know what to say. He just lied in silence, in fear of the mature ass above him.

"Don't fight my ass, Derek! You can't defeat it! You have to just accept its power. It's superiority! Do what young men like you have done for generations when confronted by a power far greater than yours! You fall to your knees in worship! You accept its power, you give in to it! You submit to it! It's the only way forward, Derek. It is your only way out of this! You future is right there, in front of your face, like it or not. So you can keep fighting it, and maybe you will win eventually. Or, you could give up now, accept its power while you still can, cause you know what will happen if you don't. You know what will happen when you defy me. You know you are not strong enough or smart enough to defeat me. So make your choice, my son. Accept your fate." Jocelyn said, her asshole mere inches above Derek's panting mouth.

Derek tried to fight back. He really did. No one could say otherwise. But now, here he was, smothered into submission by his mother-in-law's impressive ass. He could try to fight, but god her ass was terrifying to him. He did understand its power, and he was afraid of it. He didn't know if he could handle her furious anger anymore. Jocelyn was an unstoppable force. He just couldn't do this anymore. He wanted to fight back, for Heather, but he just couldn't. Jocelyn was right. He was too weak to resist.

What kind of husband was he to just give in to a vile seductress so easily? Clearly a terrible one. He didn't have it in him to be a good, loyal husband. That much was clear. Maybe Jocelyn was right. He needed to accept his fate, accept his weakness, and just give in to Jocelyn. Give in to his dominant mother-in-law. And maybe, just maybe, her power will shield him, protect him, maybe transfer to him. Maybe Jocelyn can make him into a stronger man. A real man.

Maybe Jocelyn should be his Mommy.

Derek stared up, ready to accept his fate. Derek saw her delectable asshole above him. God, it really was so sexy. Derek shivered. What was compelling him to even think about this? Why was his mouth watering? He just couldn't resist the tasty meal above him.

Tentatively, Derek dove face first into Jocelyn's mighty ass again. His tongue leapt forward, the tip meeting her asshole.

"Ahhhh, that's it!" Jocelyn moaned out. "Be a good son and rim my asshole!"

Derek was shocked to find that Jocelyn's asshole was not objectionable. In fact, it was quite thrilling to lick it, and to be honest, it was kinda tasty. Derek never thought sucking a 40-year-old woman's asshole could be this hot! But it was, and he dove in like a starving man, soaking her asshole with his spit, rimming her tasty asshole in descending circles until his firm tongue tried to force its way inside.

Derek's tongue laved worshipfully around her tight asshole, soaking it with his saliva. Jocelyn forced her weight down on him again, forcing him to the bed. As his head hit the bed, his lips closed around her asshole as he began to suck her ass in earnest.

"Ahhh! You are so good at sucking ass!" Jocelyn complimented. Derek's tongue was wiggling against her tight hole, trying to gain entrance.

"Mmm, that's it! You are a natural! You know exactly how to suck ass, my son! Derek, don't make me tell you twice. For a woman, getting her asshole worshipped is a divine pleasure. The women you could win over with that fucking mouth. Such a shame... AHH FUCK YES... uh, such a shame, I mean look at you. You are built for this, my son. You are built for sex. You are built to be used, but you do not have the tools to utilize these natural gifts. That is something your mother should have taught you. Any mother worth her salt that ends up with a stud like you as a son should know that it's their duty for them to turn them into real fucking men. AWWW, SHIT YEAH! There should be a code for mother's everywhere. If their son is hot and studly but doesn't have a clue about how to do his manly duties, their mom should do whatever she can to change that. Get the hubby out of the picture, sit the son down, and show him the goods. Slip off her clothes and show her son her hot, motherly body. Force him to take it, force him to withstand the hurricane of sex that is a mature woman. A few bouts of mother-son sex could turn any boy into a real fucking man! AHHH, THAT'S GOOD! But that's okay. You're mom failed you, but that's where I step in. I can do what she didn't have the nerve to do. I can do what your mother could not, and I can do what Heather will never be able to do." Jocelyn said.

She paused as she admired how furiously her son-in-law was sucking her asshole. She felt his firm tongue pushing forcefully against her asshole, desperate to get inside, when finally...

"Ah, that's it!" Jocelyn squealed when she felt his tongue invade her tight clenching asshole. "Just think, baby, just think of the life you could be living if you had a mom like me around that could have properly trained you. You wouldn't be on your back sucking your mother-in-law's asshole on your wedding night if you had been properly trained. The world could be yours! You could be seizing the day, taking what is yours like the stud you are. You could just crook your finger and you could have any woman. You could be plowing the finest pussy in the world, but look at you! A shy, hesitant boy, sucking his mother-in-law's ass. Rimming your mother-in-law's asshole just to win her favor. Men have gotten so soft these days. There are more boys than men anymore. Women have gotten soft in training their men. It's reaching the point where this is how business is done. It's reaching the point where strong women like me can just mow through boys like you and get whatever they want. In a time where all men are boys, strong women are queens. Women like me run this world, Derek! Women like me have men clamoring to suck our assholes! Women like me make boys so desperately want to serve us! With all the problems in the world, I think it will be a strong woman that gets this world in shape!" Jocelyn pontificated.

She reached down and ran her nails through her son-in-law's hair as he dug deep into her asshole. She followed this up by trailing her nails over his scalp.

"You're doing good, Derek! You're doing so good! You are a natural at this. It's so good that you accept your place so easily. Most boys put up more of a fight. It really shows how repressed you are that you fell so easily to me. I will say that it may be too late for you, though. I'm afraid you've gone too long without being properly put in your place. You've grown up in a world with no structure for too long! You are a feral, untrained animal. It is too late for you to ever be the cock of the walk. The king of the jungle. It is too late for you to ever be the type of guy to take any pussy you want. I'm afraid to say, honey, that you are built to serve. My son, you are so fucking compliant and so fucking easy going that it is inevitable that you will be taken advantage of by a strong woman who will always take advantage of how eager to please you are. Bitches like me can sniff boys like you out from a mile away. It was inevitable you would end up with someone like me. I guess I'm just lucky I found you first. Like I said, bitches like me run the world. It is so much better to just accept your fate now, to know your place, get in, and reap the benefits. Honey, there is no shame in being as compliant and built to serve as you are. You just have to accept who you are, accept that you need a strong woman running your life. Accept that you need a mother." Jocelyn paused to relish her son-in-law lovingly rimming her ass.

"Mmmmm..." Jocelyn began as her hands slid down his fit chest towards his belly. "Now, my son, I don't normally suck the filthy dicks you young men are packing. Who knows where they have been. But... in this case, such a special occasion... when I have a new son, a son who is so repressed, a dick that, unlike most, has not been busy in the nasty, young, filthy cunts of all the slutty young women around these days. This cock is unblemished. Uncorrupted. Pure. Worthy of my divine mouth."

Derek was too focused on getting his tongue into Jocelyn's asshole that he didn't really think twice as her slick hands slid down his firm stomach. He didn't react when her fingers circled around the base of his cock, her well manicured fingers wrapping around his young, beefy dick. He didn't react when Jocelyn's breath blew across the tip of his throbbing meat.

But when he felt Jocelyn's tongue graze the tip of his dick, his bubbling pre-cum meeting her tongue, a chain reaction began. The sensation of her writhing tongue against his cock-head sent a jolt of electricity through him. And his tongue flexed in response, breaking the tight barrier of her asshole again. This sent a jolt of electricity through Jocelyn's mature frame, and she responded to this by lowering her mouth onto his meaty dick, her thick, plump lips wrapping around his shaft, stroking his dick in the most gentle of ways. This pleasure caused Derek to reciprocate, extend his tongue deeper into her asshole. This caused Jocelyn to dive deeper onto Derek's cock until her lips were wrapped around the root of his cock, his cock buried in the warm confines of Jocelyn's mouth, choking her. And Derek responded to this pleasure by trying to bury all of his tongue into her ass. Thus the two soon-to-be lovers entered a vicious cycle of pleasure, a cycle which would end in one, screaming explosion.

But Jocelyn was not one to give away pleasure so easily. She was one to draw it out, make the act of sex a sweet agony for her partner. Of course, she would indulge herself in pleasure, taking as many orgasms as she could while not granting the same privilege to her lovers. Jocelyn was truly a greedy whore.

So as the two writhed in the marital bed, young man and 40-year old woman, with choking sounds emanating from her throat and slight grunts emanating from him, Jocelyn was in complete control. So experienced at the art of sex she was, she could tell by feeling when a guy was close to cumming. She could feel the slight quivers and pulsing running through his throbbing meet. She could hear the slight, strained moans coming from Derek.

Derek was in a strange, mixed bliss. On one hand, he had his tongue buried in the asshole of a 40-year-old woman, a position no self-respecting young man should be in. Yet, he was getting a perverse pleasure from it. Her asshole was surprisingly lickable. Undeniably suckable. Shockingly delectable. The sensation of her tighter than tight asshole pinching his tongue was shockingly enjoyable. And that was not mentioning her magnificent mouth sucking him off. Her thick lips wrapped around his pulsing shaft. Her tight throat clutching his throbbing meat. Her wet tongue running circles around his meaty shaft. Her saliva running down to his balls. Jocelyn was furiously inhaling his cock. She would go up and down with no hesitation. The only time she would remove her exquisite mouth was to kiss his dick, lick his shaft, suck his balls. She even planted her mouth at the sensitive spot underneath the tip of his cock and sucked at it, scrubbing it with her firm tongue, driving Derek crazy.

It felt so good! Derek had never felt anything like this. He didn't know pleasure like this was possible. He didn't know sex could feel this good. His dick was throbbing. His balls were filling with sperm. Derek was about to cum.

But Jocelyn knew this. She could feel the cum filling his scrotum. She could feel his dick swelling. She could tell he was about to reach that crisis point. And just when Derek was about to reach the point of no return, when he was about to have the best cum of his young life and Derek was about to give himself over to the sensation of her wet, sucking mouth, when all he needed was one more firm suck, Derek felt... nothing. He felt a breeze across his pulsing, desperate cock. It took his overworked mind to realize that Jocelyn was no longer sucking him off.

Derek's felt Jocelyn's ass force his head into the bed roughly. Smothered once more, Derek strained for breath. Jocelyn swiveled her hips and lifted her ass off of him, her asshole escaping his probing tongue as it was slowly removed from her rising ass, granting him breath once again. Jocelyn crawled forward over a confused Derek.

"What... what are you doing?" Derek asked.

"Oh honey, you don't get to cum until I tell you to." she replied. "You're such an obedient boy, Derek. You just can't resist any order you are given. So, you'd better behave, or I might not let you ever cum. Your big balls will be so swollen, but you will never get my permission to cum, and you would never disobey me, so you would never cum. So like I said, you'd better behave." Jocelyn warned, crawling over him. She straddled his dick and spun around so she was facing him. She planted one hand onto his fit chest and dug in roughly as she balanced over him. With her other hand, she grabbed his still pulsing cock and slapped it against the outside of her cunt.

"My son, you are about to find out why so many boys these days are choosing older women. You are about to realize why mature women are an addiction for young men like you. You are about to find out why more and more men are realizing they need a mommy more than they need a wife." Jocelyn said, now slapping the dick against her silver-studded clit. She looked down at Derek harshly, in full control of the situation. She finally leaned upward a bit and poised his dick at the entrance to her mature pussy. After gently rolling her hips, rubbing Derek's cock-head against her puffy pussy lips, she clenched her nails into Derek's chest and began to sit on her son-in-law's fat dick.

Derek groaned in a clenched voice as Jocelyn worked her hips in order to insert the thick tip of his dick into her small, tight cunt, but it was a struggle. Jocelyn was so tightly wound it was no surprise that her cunt was exceedingly tight. Derek felt the lips of her pussy splayed around his cock-head as she tried to insert his dick into her clutching hole. He shut his eyes to in an attempt to shield himself from the pleasure. Finally, the tip of Derek's dick popped into her tight pussy, causing both to grunt out in delight.

Derek's cock-head was surrounded by heat. Wet, clutching, all-encompassing heat. A grunt of almost pained pleasure escaped from his throat. Jocelyn was able to sit on a few inches of his thick shaft, but she was struggling to fill her tight hole with his large meat. Jocelyn tried to bury more of his dick in her, but his dick seemed to be too big for her. Jocelyn looked angrily at Derek as she leaned forward, grabbing his fit chest with her other hand. She squeezed tightly with both hands, digging her nails into his chest roughly. Finally, with one mighty thrust of her powerful ass, Jocelyn slammed herself onto him, burying his giant cock deep inside her soaked cunt.

"Oh my god!" Derek grunted out.

"AAAHHHHHH! SHIT!" Jocelyn groaned outward as her pussy was filled to the brim with her son-in-law's beefy dick. But it was nothing she couldn't handle.

She just sat there for a few minutes, letting his dick marinate in her sex juices. She kept working her hips in small circles, gyrating around his spindle ever so slightly. Her cunt knew how to handle a hunk of big meat, and Derek could tell as her cunt clutched at his dick firmly. Derek tried to fight the pleasure, but it was so all-consuming. It was impossible to look away, to run from it. Derek's eyes peeked open to take in the sight on top of him, and the sight took his breath away.

Jocelyn Cline, his mother-in-law, the mother of his wife, was bare-ass naked on top of him as she ground herself on his thick shaft. Her magnificent, mature udders were hanging down as she leaned over him, so full, so firm, so round and soft looking, so smooth. Derek's dick pulsed. His eyes locked onto the hard nipples that capped her magnificent, mature breasts. They pointed at him, teasingly. Derek looked at her. Her flat belly, her long legs on either side of him, her pussy splayed over his dick, all dazzlingly sexy. He looked at her face and shimmering hair. She looked down at him, haughtily, fully confident and in control. She licked her lips teasingly before speaking.

1...456789