The Clinic and Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda looked at this witch fearfully and flinched as the other woman patted her face benignly.

On the other side of the mirror, Natasha was breathing deeply and with a feeling of real fulfilment. Sexual release on a regular basis was a very unusual thing for her.

This was a fact that Linda had surmised and had hoped to explore utterly. So far, she had.

Chapter Six -- Brenda Receiver's Linda's Wand

Sitting down primly, Linda made it a point to pretend to check the laptop in front of her. She ignored the mirror.

"Well, now that we have established that 'I' am in control..." Linda said lightly but with an emphasis on the 'I', "We can begin to form that base line I spoke of."

So saying, she picked up a huge electric vibrating wand. Its cord was plugged into an outlet that had been specifically placed in the floor at the foot of the desk.

Linda Mason squirted a small amount of lubricant onto the head of the wand. Turning slightly in her seat, she held it up for Brenda to see clearly.

"I assume that you know where this will be going?" She asked rhetorically. Brenda, who did, indeed know, began to shake and cry at the very thought.

"Oh come now!" Said an impatient Linda, "It's not like it's the first time you've ever achieved climax...but there are a couple of rules that I would like you to be aware of."

Linda continued lightly, "You may not come without asking first and I will not be removing this until I'm sure that a solid base line has been established."

Brenda stared in horror at the huge thing glistening obscenely in front of her. She looked fearfully down at her tormentress and tried in vain to tell the woman that it would be too much. Indeed, that this whole thing was a mistake.

She begged through her gag and hood. Linda, who had seen all this before, smiled benignly and nodded her head assertively.

"Oh yes, my dear..."She said softly but clearly enough to be heard in the next room, "We will be continuing until I have decided that we shall stop. Do try and put on a brave face for me, won't you?"

Behind the mirror, Natasha watched with rising sexual tension yet again. In a moment of inspiration, she reached into her bag and pulled out the hairbrush she habitually carried.

Quickly pulling her dress up into a rumpled mess on her stomach and roughly pulling aside her panties, she spread her legs wide and made ready to plunge the handle deep into her well lubricated snatch.

All thoughts of decorum were now gone and she was but an uninhibited sexual animal intent upon her own satisfaction.

Linda, who could see this clearly via the camera and its Ethernet connection to her laptop, kept a straight face. She slowly and carefully lowered the wand to Brenda's very available snatch. It was quite a show.

Brenda moaned in fear as she watched the wand disappear from her sight when it moved toward her helpless cunt. She struggled but to no avail.

Natasha slowly and carefully inserted the handle into her sopping wet box and had to struggle to contain a powerful groan of pleasure as it went in.

Linda watched this on her laptop monitor while appearing to pay attention to what she was doing. Then she actually had to watch where the wand was going.

She placed the head against Brenda's wide open snatch. Deliberately, she turned it on low.

Brenda gasped through the gag as the wand touched her 'there'. She shrieked and thrashed about as the wand came to life. Its powerful vibrations forced the helpless woman to feel things she would just as soon not have felt, at that time.

Natasha began to slide the handle in and out of her privates with one hand while working her clit with the other. If someone had suddenly spoken to her, she'd have been mortified at her own conduct. Instead, she sunk deeper into her own obscene desires.

Linda simply held the wand against Brenda's cunt at first. The idea was to give the 'client' time to become accustomed to it. Then they could proceed to other, more interesting, activities.

Brenda had signed papers agreeing to these procedures and it was, ostensibly, an official government act. Under other conditions, she could have successfully pressed charges.

And Linda knew it. But no one else ever had and when Linda was done, Brenda would not either. When the conditioning was complete, Brenda would not say anything about it to anyone.

Natasha was now working the handle in and out of herself quickly. Her breath was, once again, coming in ragged gasps. She was well on her way to another powerful orgasm.

The spectacle of her nude and bound parolee being sexually tormented was, for Natasha, an intense visual feast!

Linda felt Brenda begin to shake as the wand did its work. She knew that within a minute or so, Brenda would convulse whether she wanted to or not.

Sure enough, a minute later, Brenda felt herself convulse in a powerful climax. She heaved helplessly against it but there was no holding back.

Linda spoke sharply to her without moving the wand one millimetre, "I thought I told you to ask?"

Brenda gasped in shame as she realized what she had just done but she as still unable to help herself as another powerful climax rocked her.

Natasha felt herself come, as well. It was made even more intense by Linda's sharp words. For just an instant, Natasha wondered what it would be like to be punished by this woman for 'having come without permission'.

Linda listened and watched as Natasha climaxed for a second time. She gave no hint that she was very much aware of what was happening. Being in control was so much more fulfilling than giving in!

Brenda shrieked and pulled against her restraints as she began to feel a third orgasm start. She pulled her head as far forward as she could and tried desperately to make eye contact with her tormentress. She wanted desperately for Linda to take the wand away from her, if only for just a second.

Natasha reached her third orgasm unexpectedly as she watched her helpless charge beg for relief.

Linda finally looked up into Brenda eyes and asked, "Oh...would you like me to stop?"

Brenda screamed her assent and nodded wildly against her restraints.

Natasha came yet again.

The cameras recorded every second, including Linda's now cruel smile.

Chapter Seven -- Resolution

Linda said clearly to her struggling 'client', "Make me believe, dear. Make me believe that you are deserving of a rest. Remember, you have not asked for permission to come yet you have done so repeatedly. That is hardly an effort worthy of reward."

Brenda came again, I spite of her best efforts. She struggled helplessly and shook her head. She screamed again as Linda shook her own head and looking away, switched the wand onto its 'high' setting.

Natasha was literally going from orgasm to orgasm now. The sight of her nude and helplessly bound charge screaming through a gag as she climaxed against her will was just too sexually charged for the parole officer. She came again and again, almost inadvertently.

Several more climaxes followed before Linda Mason relented. Finally, she took the wand away from her 'client' and turned it off. She looked down at her laptop monitor.

Brenda sagged with relief as the wand was taken away.

Natasha lolled her head back and worked the hairbrush handle in and out with reckless abandon.

When Brenda did not thank her, Linda picked up the vibrating device and turning it on asked meaningfully, "Are you not grateful to me for something?"

Brenda gasped in shock and began to babble, nearly incoherently through the gag.

Natasha was now completely out of it with sexual bliss. She had actually stopped pumping the hairbrush and was sagging in her seat and only semi conscious.

Linda took mercy on her helpless charge, now that Natasha was completely out of it and said mildly, "I believe you, dear."

Brenda watched in relief as Linda turned off the device and placed it on the desk, once again.

Natasha finally came out of her fugue and hastily straightened herself out.

Linda spoke mildly but clearly so both could hear her, "I am 'pleased' by your progress here today. We have established the beginnings of a solid working relationship. I'm going to leave you to recover for a couple of minutes now and when I return, you will take your leave. But I shall also 'expect' to see you next week at this time!"

Then she left the room.

12