The Close Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

Frankly, we'd both been entranced by it (I think the alcohol helped!) and, after the passionate scene, I suddenly realised that Beth had her hands in her pants and was touching herself! I didn't know what to do or where to look, but Beth had suddenly whipped off her pyjama top to expose her firm, youthful breasts and said; "Come on, Sophie... take yours off and come and cuddle me! That film was so... hot!"

She wasn't wrong... it had got me going too... so I did as she asked and, moments later we were in a tight embrace, feeling each other's breasts, and we started kissing. We were clumsy at first, of course and very unsure of what we were meant to do... but we were both very turned on. I remember Beth asking if she could kiss my boobs and me holding my breath as she dipped her head and started to do it. I also remember her asking me if it was nice, just as she began to suck on one my nipples, and I think my soft moans gave her the answer.

She'd had more of the vodka than I had, so I guess that made her bolder... but I was far from being unwilling; when she slipped her hand inside my pants and cupped my mound, very gently, it was me who quickly slipped off the rest of my clothing to make things easier.

From what I recall, Beth had a wonderfully gentle touch – not at all like the (admittedly very few) lads I'd dated whose attempts to grab and squeeze and poke any part of a girl's body they could get their hands on wasn't exactly pleasant – and it quickly brought me to what was a quite scary level of excitement. I remember Beth asking me to do the same thing to her, and that I found her clitoris was extremely easy to find. So we were both naked; kissing each other furiously and occasionally sucking on each other's nipples when she'd suddenly stopped, pushed me away a little, and said that she wanted me to 'tongue' her.

I'd been very nervous, because I wasn't at all sure that I wanted to do that, so I'd said something like, "I will, if you will!" And that, with my best friend, was not only the first '69' I ever tried, it also ranks pretty high in any list of the best. We started off lying on our sides but found that a bit clumsy and, before long, Beth had climbed on top of me and I began to lick at her vulva, feeling her near-solid clitoris being flicked back and forth by my tongue. I think I enjoyed it – certainly, I enjoyed it when she was doing it to me – but it was her extremely clear gasps and groans of pleasure that really set me going. Before long I was drawing the small bud between my lips and sucking on it, very gently and, after just a few moments of that, she suddenly stopped what she was doing to me, arched her back, and gave a loud, piercing wail. I almost panicked; I thought I'd done something to hurt her. But then a stream of warm liquid poured from her vagina and I realised that I'd made her cum.

Not knowing what else to do, I just kept on gently licking her while she gave out low murmurs of appreciation. Then I heard her say, "Your turn now, Sophie!" and she was suddenly no longer on top of me, but down between my legs where she licked furiously until, a few minutes later, I also reached a climax. It wasn't as noisy or as spectacular as hers had been, but it was very, very enjoyable. We'd gone to sleep cuddled up together, but we woke up in a much more 'normal' position. Both of us had suffered hangovers. Both of us had been more than a little embarrassed; and so we'd vowed never to talk about it again. The video was returned to its proper place, the stained sheets were put in the washing machine (I think Beth told her mum we'd been eating chocolate biscuits in bed and the sheets had needed to be washed!) and the incident had never been mentioned again – until now!

"Sorry, Sophie," Beth said, realising that she'd touched a raw nerve, "It was the only comparison I could think of. I didn't mean to... anyhow, so Eric's lapping away at me like a thirsty dog with a bowl of water and it takes about half a minute to make me cum! I mean, I normally take ages – even with a 'Rampant Rabbit' on full power!"

Okay, that made me laugh - and brought things back to normal - as she went on;

"You can probably imagine I was pretty near helpless. I was just lying there without the strength to move a muscle and he started moving up on me. I looked down and I saw this large, curved cock getting closer to my pussy and... do you remember 'Bull' Bryant?"

"What? Who?" I said, once again taken by surprise at her sudden shift of the conversation and then, it clicked with me. "At school you mean?" and she nodded. 'Bull' had been one of our fellow students. He was always boasting about the size of his penis which was, to be fair, extremely impressive, and with a habit of whipping it out when it was erect and waving it at the girls. Unfortunately, he was exceptionally ugly and, like his erection, thick. It had been a standard joke that it was shame that it was wasted because he'd probably never get near a female with it.

"Yes... I do remember him; who wouldn't?" I giggled.

"Well... That's what it was like... Eric's cock, I mean. It was big... I mean really big! And I was so fascinated with it that I nearly let him do it bareback. It was only at the last second that I said 'not without a condom, partner' and put my hand in the way."

"So how did he react to that?"

"He was fine with it. I mean he had to go back downstairs to get his packet of them from his coat, but he didn't seem to mind. As a matter of fact, I've stayed on the pill, but it wasn't just about not getting pregnant. He'd been a golf professional and I'm sure he's had a lot of ladies that he's been teaching.... Well, you know what I mean.

"So, anyway, the next thing I know, he's slipped a condom on and he's on top of me and trying to get it in me. I say 'trying' because, to be honest, it wasn't that easy at first. Even though I was more than ready – and wetter than... than...."

"A window-cleaners cloth?" I smirked.

"Bitch!" she declared with no animosity whatsoever. "Anyway... it was a bit of a tight squeeze... no, no more window cleaning jokes, please! But when the helmet of it finally slid inside me it felt like I was being stretched in every possible direction at once. But it was wonderful! I did everything I could to relax as it went in further... and further... and further, and...."

"Beth! He's up to your breastbone already!"

"Sorry, Sophie... but that's what it felt like... honestly! And then he started to move it in and out... and I've never felt anything like that before! I normally do my share of the work during sex but, with him, I just lay back and let him fuck me!"

Once again, I looked nervously around to see if anyone could overhear her, but there was no one near.

"I lost count of my orgasms... I really did... and he managed to keep going for ages. You know that nice, steady rhythm that feels so good? Well... he's a master of that! It seems amazing now, but he did eventually get the whole thing into me... I think that was just before he came, because he was banging me furiously by then and I think I was practically screaming the house down, I was enjoying it so much!

"I know they say size doesn't matter... and it probably doesn't normally... but when you get something like that... and you've never had anything like it before...."

"So what happened then?" I asked, trying not to look too eager. There was a definite dampness between my legs. I'm sure Beth was aware of it, and I'd be surprised if reliving the memory hadn't had a similar effect on her.

"Well, nothing really," she said. "No... I'm not winding you up, Sophie... its true! All the fresh air on the golf course; the champagne, and then the most brilliant sex I'd ever had... well... I was asleep before I knew it.

"By the time I woke up the next day, immediately thinking of a repeat session, he'd gone. But he left a note... with his mobile phone number on it...."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, if you really want to know, I reached for the 'Rampant Rabbit' and...."

"No, you clown!" I laughed, "I mean about Eric!"

"I know you do. Well I left it a couple of days... I didn't want to appear too anxious... and then I phoned him. We've met up a few times since then, usually at his place. It's a bit of a risk at home. The last I thing I'd want is Gerald walking in on us and endangering any divorce settlement I might get in the future!"

"You mean you're going to leave... with Eric!"

"Good God, no! I think he's beginning to tire of me anyway. It was just a lot of fun while it lasted. But I'll tell you what, Sophie... I'm not going back to sitting at home and trying to make do with a bloody vibrator, that's for sure. I'm going to make the most of it while I've still got some of my looks left! I've actually got something planned...."

"Beth... you'll have to tell me next time," I said, "I've really got to get back to the office."

"Okay... but I might be calling you before next month," she said as we kissed each other on the cheek and prepared to leave.

"Sophie?" she called when we were just a few yards apart, "There's a wet patch on the back of your skirt!"

I didn't fall for it. I turned and gave her a mock-angry two fingered salute and saw that both of us were laughing.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
PearDrop3PearDrop3about 8 years ago
RIP

She was an excellent writer.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
@ Egotrixi & @ calflash

If you happen to read this comment - Gale is long gone,since 2013.

RIP & ETERNAL BLISS,GALE.

AMEN.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

It was a good story until you ended it with "to be continued" As such it was vast disappointment that you didn't follow up. I didn't find a score form but would rate a 2

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Like most of your stories...

..but there is one question I cannot get out of my head:

Referring to your epologual "...to be continued" I would just like to know: Have you ever kept that promise or do you think so little of your readers that you dont bother?

A shame, actually, because you have a lot of talent and it is appreciated.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

That's how to write a dialogue-driven story!

Witty, believeable and extremely hot!

Gale82 may not get the highest marks on here, but her writing oozes class and she's definitely one of the very best!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
Wife Agrees to Strip Joint Reluctant wife agrees to go to strip joint.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 01 Newly weds meet their guide at a honeymoon resort.in Loving Wives
My Wife Models The Old Neighbor Young wife yearns to be a model and gets more.in Loving Wives
More Stories