My Wife Models The Old Neighbor

Story Info
Young wife yearns to be a model and gets more.
8.8k words
3.99
162.7k
245
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers

My college sweetheart and I got married right out of college. I was lucky to score an attractive and very, very well-built wife and a good job in a good accounting firm. It allowed us to buy a nice, small row house in a nice neighborhood, populated by older folks, college professors, scientists, and retirees.

When I first saw Cathie, I was attracted to her immediately due to her fabulous hour glass figure with very large breast then tapering down to her waist and then flaring hips and a beautiful, full, shapely bottom. She was dressed to hide her assets but I could tell she had a great body. I had been roped into some volunteer work at a homeless center and there was Cathie. I chatted with her and found that she did all kinds of good deeds to help the less fortunate. Watching her in action, I saw that she refused no request for help or to accomplish a task. She was a real pleaser and I liked that about her.

As our relationship became more serious, I discovered where Cathie's pleasing attitude came from. I met her parents and saw that her father was a very dominant man, who expected immediate compliance with any of his orders or he would be very displeased. Hence, in a way, Cathie was trained to be a pleaser, especially to older men who she could identify as a father figure very early in life.

After our move into the new neighborhood, my wife established a routine: she would get up and go for coffee and the newspaper. Even though the store she went to was only a few blocks away, she said it got her going in the morning. A few times I looked out the window and saw one of our neighbors exiting his house at the same time and greet her and off they went in the same direction. He was a lot older and unattractive, short, losing his hair in the front but with unruly, curly hair covering the rest of the top of his head, and thick, black plastic glasses (I was told that Army issued glasses were referred to by the troops as BCDs -- birth control devices since they were so ugly you could not get laid wearing them. That what these glasses looked like.)

I asked Cathie about him and she told me that he was our neighbor, a nice old fellow who had the same routine as she. So, she would run into him most mornings. Even though I figured he timed it so as to walk with her, I was not concerned. First, who could blame him, my wife was attractive and had big, bountiful breasts, and hour glass figure with flaring hips that supported a big, beautiful bubble butt. Any man would want to be seen with her and, especially a man like him, who looked like he would have no success with the ladies. Secondly, I figured that my wife would hardly be attracted to a man like this old bachelor. So, she was safe with him.

One morning, Cathie asked if I wanted anything else while she went to the store for coffee and the paper, as she always did. As always, I said no without thinking. Just after she left, I remembered that there was something that I needed, so I went out to catch up with her and tell her. I saw her ahead of me with our neighbor. They were at the corner, about to cross the street, and I saw I neighbor take a broad step out to avoid a puddle there and turn and take my wife's hand to steady her as she sought to avoid the puddle. She did and they continued on, crossing the street.

However, he continued to hold her hand as they crossed. Like a couple. An odd sight -- Beauty and the Beast, I thought. Then something surprisingly stirred in me. A little frisson at seeing my wife as a couple with another man. I shook my head, thinking this was ridiculous and when they had safely crossed, Cathie disengaged her hand. I easily caught up with them, and Cathie introduced me to John Braun (I knew it wasn't brawn). He just nodded to me.

So, life went on. Then one Saturday morning, when I had to go into work, I saw Cathie getting dressed, which was unusual as she usually liked just lounging around Saturday mornings in very casual clothes. This time she had put on a dress, which flowed down from her waist to about 4 inches above her knees. She had also put make up on. I asked what the occasion was and she told me that John had asked her to go for a walk in the park behind our home. I asked why the dress for a walk in the park. She said that John was old fashioned and liked his women to wear dresses.

"His women! He thinks you are his woman!" I said.

"No, silly. I meant that he likes to see women wearing a dress so why not?"

I let it go but felt a little thrill at the thought that my wife was another man's women. I was ashamed of that thought and feeling and put it out of my mind. I thought nothing of it until the following day when I saw an envelope with her name on it in our mailbox. This was not mail but simply a plain envelope with her name hand written on it. I brought it to Cathie and she looked quizzically at it. When she opened it out fell a photograph. It was of Cathie, holding the hem of her dress in each hand with her hands spread out so that her legs, up to her crotch were displayed. The hem of her dress was just covering her panty clad pussy, which was not on display, but it was as close as one could come without displaying her panties.

"What the hell is this?!" I exploded. Exposing a part of her body, in a public park, no less, a part that should have been covered by her dress seemed inappropriate. The picture, while not displaying any intimate parts, seemed sexual, the smile on her face hinting at a willingness to show more.

Cathie's face reddened and she explained, somewhat sheepishly at first but then picked up steam, defending herself, "Well John is an amateur photographer. He even belongs to a photo club. He told me I should be a model, which was the nicest thing anyone has said to me. He told me he could direct me and put me in positions to best show my beauty. He took some shots and then told me I had great legs and I should show them. That's how this picture came about. He said in this letter that this was the best shot of the day and he thought I would like to see how lovely I looked."

I was stymied. She mentioned model. It was a sensitive subject with her. She had two college friends who were models. They were stick thin and she felt that she herself was much too big all over. I think she envied them and wished she could be a model. Her self-perception affected her self-image and self-confidence. I could not say this guy is probably just a dirty old man who wants to look at your body because, if I did, she would say, "See, you never thought I was good enough to be a model." Although this would confirm her own belief, it would be a long, cold time for me. So, I said nothing.

I picked up the photo again and looked at it. I was dismayed to realize that I felt a little thrill at the thought of my wife exposing her body to another man. I quickly put it down to banish the thought when my wife said to me, "Don't you think I look good in that picture?"

What could I say? I had to agree; and it was true too. So, that was it. The subject was dropped. However, I must say that when I looked out the window when Cathie would go for the paper and coffee and saw the guy meet up with her and walk down the street with her that I felt differently about this man who could command my wife to expose part of her body to him.

Things went along normally that week until Friday. When Cathie returned with coffee and the paper, she told me that John had asked her to go to a party on Saturday with him. The photo club members were gathering at the house of one of the members. He told my wife that the other members would tease him sometimes about being dateless. If my wife would go with him, it would put an end to their teasing. She agreed.

When she told me this, I said: "What?! You agreed to go on a date with another man? You cannot. You are a married woman. Married women do not date."

"No, silly, of course it is not a date date. It is an act of mercy. The poor man has been dateless for years I suspect and subject to teasing. It is such a small thing, going to a house party with him. It would help him immensely, he said, to be seen with such an attractive, young woman as me. And to get such a compliment as that felt good so, of course, I said yes."

I know my wife is a pleaser and has a good heart and she really did not see this as dating another man, just helping out a neighbor, and it would cost nothing. She was so sincere; I could not object further. Also, this annoying thing happened. At the thought of my wife going on a date with another man, my cock started to thicken. It was embarrassing and I wanted off the thought, so I held my tongue.

The next day, I witnessed my wife, for the first time, preparing for a date with another man. She was happily humming as she fixed her hair and applied her make up while sitting in front of the mirror in sexy garter belt and seamed stockings, black lace panties and bra. She looked hot with her bountiful cleavage spilling out of her bra.

I said, "you seem happy about going to the party tonight."

"Yes, this is the first date I have had since forever. It is fun preparing for it and thinking about it."

"I thought you said it was not a date."

"I said it was not a date date, but it is kind of a date. I would like to think so -- that men would like to date me even though I am not model thin."

Again, the model thing. And, again, the embarrassing arousal I felt seeing my wife prepare for a date with another man. I left her to finish her preparations and retreated to the living room. Finally, the doorbell rang. I answered and saw John. Now I was face to face with reality. Face to face with my wife's date.

"Is your wife, my date ready," he asked. I grimaced and just said, "almost" and stood aside to let him in. Now I felt as if I had left my manhood someplace else. Here I was welcoming a man into our home, a man who was going to take my wife away on a date. It was awkward, made only so much more by my damn dick, which once again was thickening. What the hell was the matter with me?!

He entered our home and sat down and said to me, "I appreciate your approving of my taking your wife out."

I coldly and peevishly answered, "I do not approve."

He chuckled a bit and then said, "Well then I appreciate your standing aside and not interfering with my dating your wife. I am glad you are like this. it's nice to meet a husband who knows enough to not interfere when his wife goes on a date with another man."

Just then my wife came into the living room. John was all compliments to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. There was a quick good bye and then they left. I watched as this gnome of a man took my wife away from me, holding her hand.

I waited and waited. Midnight came and went and still my wife had not returned. Surely, being there to give the guy an ego boost shouldn't take so long. She should have long ago told him it was time to go after all the other men had a chance to see him with this young attractive date. I could not go out looking for them as I had no idea where this party was being held. Finally, I turned off the lights down stairs and went to bed.

I could not sleep and headed back down stairs. As I made my way to the door and light switch, I heard them talking as they came up the stairs to our front door. When they got to the door, I heard my wife say, "Thanks for the fun time tonight. I really enjoyed myself."

"I did too. We should do this more often." I did not hear what my wife said if she said anything. "Well then, how about a good night kiss?" he asked. I did not hear my wife say anything, but about 10 seconds later, he said, "That was nice, how about another." Silence for about 20 seconds this time and then I heard my wife say (was she panting a bit?), "oh, uh, I think that enough for now. I should go in." When I heard the key hitting the lock, I retreated to the bedroom, thinking about her comment "for now." Was she promising him more for later?

Cathie made it to the bedroom and I tried to appear not too anxious and asked her how it was, was it boring. "No, not at all. Harvey's wife was nice and welcoming. She told me that most of the men were hopeless when it came to women and when she was at these parties, she would be worn out with all the dancing as most of the men never had dates. So, she was glad I was there to take some of the burden off her.

"The men were all around John's age and seemed a bit nerdy but nice and appreciative. I think I danced with them all. Would you mind rubbing my feet? They really need it after being on them all night dancing."

I took her feet in my lap and rubbed them, thinking she had got me to give tacit approval of her dancing with other men. I had gotten nothing but was rubbing her feet as a reward for being in the arms of strange men. The idea, even if a little humiliating, gave me a little thrill and I kept her feet away from my crotch so she would not know. She continued talking and asked me to rub up her legs too. I did and, frankly, do not remember what else she had to say. I think she talked about the people there.

Well, needless to say, I finally reached her pussy, which was wet and ready and we just went at it with a passion previously unknown. I had to admit to myself that letting her go out on a date had paid dividends for me (and her too, if her orgasm was a clue).

Things returned to normal until we went out shopping a few days later. As we were walking along, we heard a voice call out Cathie's name. We turned and saw two older men. One of them was a tall, gawky man, with narrow shoulders but wider at the hip and a slight pot belly. The other man was short and portly.

The tall man approached my wife and kissed her on the lips! My wife looked a little abashed, and, like me, was rendered temporarily speechless.

"Cathie, this is my friend, Joe. Joe, Cathie," he said completely ignoring me. Cathie put out her hand to shake his, but Joe said, "Well now that we know each other, I think I should get a welcome like Bill did." My wife's face reddened even more but she leaned down as he stepped into her with his hand on her hip and gave him a kiss on the lips. I just stood there like a dummy as these two strangers looked at my wife with unconcealed lust and kissed her. Again, my cock betrayed me and started to rise.

Joe said, "That's more like it. Bill was just telling me about you. You were John's date at that last party, weren't you?"

My wife finally spoke, but it was in a low voice, with her head hung down, and blushing. She simply said, "yes." Then she recovered herself or wanted to change the conversation and said, "Bill, Joe, this is my husband, Martin." They gave me a brief, dismissive glance and then returned their attention to my wife.

Bill said, "Did John tell you that there is another party this Saturday? You are certainly welcome in any event. All the men are anxious to see you again."

"Yes, he did tell me."

"Will we see you there?"

"Uh, yes."

This was the first I was hearing about this. She made another date with him!

"Good, I am looking forward to it now." Bill said and Joe echoed his sentiments. They took their leave and also took a kiss on the lips from my wife. I watched as they walked away and saw them talking and laughing. I then saw Bill go to a pay phone and dial, while Joe took a quick look back at us with a smile on his face.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked my wife indigently.

"Sorry, I meant to tell you but John just today asked me to go to the party. It means so much to the men, who do not get to enjoy the company of a woman due to their looks and/or personality. As John put it, it really is an act of mercy to go and spend a little time with the men, talking to them and dancing with them."

"What about that kissing on the lips?" I asked, thinking I was taking the high ground even though I never objected to it when it happened.

"Well, that is the custom at these parties, it was explained to me. When a member of the club greets me or says good bye or gets me a drink or dances with me, he is entitled to kiss me and I must allow it and must give him a real kiss. Harvey's wife explained it to me. She said these men had so much rejection in their lives that just a sisterly kiss on the cheek would signal their unattractiveness and more rejection. It seems a harmless custom. Also, after Bill kissed me in front of you and you said nothing, I figured that you were ok with it."

So, now it was my fault for not interceding?! Well, I guess she was right in a way. I said, "So, you kissed every man at the party on the lips?"

"Yes. I never kissed so much in one night! I felt good about helping these men out. It was like a public service and also I never felt so attractive and wanted in my life."

I did not know what to say. Did Cathie have some inkling that this was a turn on for me, even if I had trouble admitting it to myself? Or was she just gaining confidence since I was not yelling at her? In any event, we just continued walking going in and out of stores. After about a half hour, we heard someone call out Cathie's name with a Chinese or Japanese accent. We turned to see a small Asian man. The first thing I noticed about him was the pocket protector in his shirt pocket with pens and pencils in it. Talk about a nerd. I think he was Chinese.

He came up to my wife and kissed her on the lips. He told her that Bill had called him to let him know about the party coming up. Bill said he was reminded because he had seen her here. Since this is close to where he lived, he thought he could come over to see her. He said how nice it was to meet her at the party last Saturday, and said he wanted to buy her a drink and chat a bit. Cathie looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, as if to say what can I do. She then turned and looked at Mr. Lee, as she called him, and said that would be nice. She did not even bother to introduce me and he paid no attention to me. He took her hand and led her to a nearby bar. I followed, like an idiot.

I guess Bill and Joe sensed my unease when they kissed my wife and thought it would be fun to add to my discomfort. Hence, Bill called Lee, anticipating the scene that had just unfolded.

The bar/restaurant was not crowded since it was after lunch. Mr. Lee led us to a table. He sat next to my wife and I sat across from them. There was an older couple at a nearby table and two older men at another table, who looked with some curiosity at us. I am sure they figured that Cathie was my wife but wondered why she appeared to be with this Chinese guy.

When the waiter arrived, he did a quick double take -- something seemed odd to him and no wonder. The only ones wearing wedding rings were me and my wife, but my wife was very apparently with this odd-looking Chinese man. Mr. Lee ordered a white wine for her and a beer for himself. When the waiter looked at me and asked what I wanted, Mr. Lee said put his on a separate check. I too ordered a beer. When the waiter departed to get our drinks, Lee finally turned to me and said, "You Cathie's husband, right?" I said I was. He then told me that John had told him that Cathie was a married woman and that her husband knew that John was taking her to the party as his date.

"We all at club appreciate you allow your wife to date John and come to party. She very popular and we all enjoy her. Bill told me that he and Joe kiss your wife twice each in front of you. Did wife explain our rules to you?" I said she did, feeling quite stupid.

"Good. I buy your wife drink so I will kiss her when waiter comes back. You know this?

I was horribly embarrassed to make the admission that I did (because I had taken no steps to prevent it).

"Good, because she is my date for now since I buy her drink. You must sit there and not interfere with me and my date, even though she is your wife. Understand?"

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,179 Followers